PDA

View Full Version : Catfight?

rawmutton
2008-06-07, 12:49 PM
Does anyone else foresee a wardrobe-malfunction inducing catfight between Haley and Therkla? I think the smart money is on Therkla, though clearly Haley needs to survive for story purposes.

Spiky
2008-06-07, 07:54 PM
Why? The only ones who need to survive for story purposes are Roy and Xykon. And damned if neither is alive right now....

HellFireXS
2008-06-07, 08:04 PM
I'll admit the thought of a Catfight had crossed my mind as well...

Copacetic
2008-06-07, 08:10 PM
I admit I have thought of physical contact between Therkla and Haley, but not in the way you imply. :smallamused::smalltongue:

In all seriousness, I don't think there would be a fight. If ther ewas, My money's on Haley. Sneak Attack Kidney Punch For the Win.

David Argall
2008-06-07, 10:14 PM
A catfight will not have a fatal result.

Iranon
2008-06-08, 03:48 AM
It will, however, result in a fate worse than death... in the original sense, for Elan.

Kato
2008-06-08, 04:53 AM
I'd be looking forward to a catfight, but not for live and death... let's gather the facts. Elan's a bard/dashing swordsman, he'd never mind to girls. Haley's latent bisexuality, she'd not mind either :P And Therkla's a young, half orc, and she's not lawful or anything, I don't think she'd mind either... (Is there something already at the House of Fanservice?)

Chronos
2008-06-08, 12:56 PM
And Therkla's a young, half orc, and she's not lawful or anything,Today's comic was pretty much a textbook example of Lawful Evil.

And Haley's only latently bisexual, and even if she were fine with either, that does not imply that she's fine with both at once. Her reaction to Samantha was definitely not "I want to join in"; it was "I want that other woman taken down, now".

Vulion
2008-06-08, 01:34 PM
Why? The only ones who need to survive for story purposes are Roy and Xykon. And damned if neither is alive right now....

Dude, I need to put this in my signature!

David Argall
2008-06-08, 02:54 PM
Today's comic was pretty much a textbook example of Lawful Evil.

And Haley's only latently bisexual, and even if she were fine with either, that does not imply that she's fine with both at once. Her reaction to Samantha was definitely not "I want to join in"; it was "I want that other woman taken down, now".

Actually these are reasons why a three-sum is possible.
The basic problem with Elan sharing the girls is that it is too dull a solution. Happily ever after ends the story.
So if there are problems with the solution, the story can continue. It is still interesting.

Liwen
2008-06-08, 10:28 PM
Dude, I need to put this in my signature!

Seconded. Made me lol