PDA

View Full Version : Runescape OOTS clan?

Wish
2008-06-07, 12:51 PM
Will there be a Runescape OOTs clan or is it taking the subject too far and being far too silly and rediculous.

If there was one? Would you join?

If you do not know what Runescape is please visit http://www.runescape.com and read all the website there, it is very useful.

LBO
2008-06-07, 02:39 PM
Heh, I used to Scape a lot. lv110 with 98 range, assistant leader of the once rank #9 clan's pk team. Sausageman10, look me up.

Fortunately, the removal of the wilderness and free trade made me angry enough to realise what a tremendously sucky game it was, and I've never looked back.

Arian
2008-06-08, 05:13 AM
There's not a RuneScape clan for OotS fans, that I'm aware of.

But you're welcome in The GitP RuneScape Clubhouse (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17014) thread in this forum if you like. :smallsmile:

Killersquid
2008-06-08, 11:56 AM
Heh, I used to Scape a lot. lv110 with 98 range, assistant leader of the once rank #9 clan's pk team. Sausageman10, look me up.

Fortunately, the removal of the wilderness and free trade made me angry enough to realise what a tremendously sucky game it was, and I've never looked back.

That's what drove my brother to finally stop playing it. The trade absolutely destroyed the economy, and took the danger out of the wilderness.

Ego Slayer
2008-06-08, 01:56 PM
LOLWUT?!

Ahem. I left well before the free trade stuff, but... whaaaaat?

Pagz
2008-06-12, 07:24 AM
Out of curiosity, could someone give me a comparison of Runescape from how it is now to, say, how it was four years ago?

SilverSheriff
2008-06-12, 09:33 AM
Out of curiosity, could someone give me a comparison of Runescape from how it is now to, say, how it was four years ago?

Now: boring.
4 years ago: playable.

Ego Slayer
2008-06-12, 03:47 PM
Now: boring.
4 years ago: playable.
What he said.

Well, not four years ago, content-wise, at least... hasn't been four years since I quit. :P

I think one thing they should have done was gotten rid of the "no interaction between your own accounts" stuff. And the no account sharing (at least for f2p, because hell they're not getting money off that anyway). It's all this "having an advantage stuff" which is total bull because it's so much a solo-play game anyway where the only advantage you could really have over someone is money... and when you have arse-loads of money you're probably going to by 100k gp party masks that you don't even benefit from, aside from looking cool.

[/rant]

Thiel
2008-06-12, 04:55 PM
This makes me happy that I stopped playing that gam a long time ago.

Pagz
2008-06-13, 12:44 AM
Heh, ahh I see.

I used to play it, many years ago, its disappointing that its changed so much. Oh well... either way I'm just twiddling my thumbs until WAR comes out.

It would be fun if we all just met up in a f2p world, for the ****s and giggles factor.

Wish
2008-08-05, 07:55 PM
thanks for all replies. Yeah I avoided it at all costs for the first few years, because I played UO *which sucks now* and runescape looked like a becon of hope, which it was, it was fun, very fun. I'm not too familuar with what you are chatting about free trade. It was good and finally became a member for a month, to explore but was annoyed that my agility skills could not be used in a nonmember world, and that sucked.

I stopped playing because my college firewall blocked access to it completely . Otherwise it was good fun. Also in the time I played there was a graphics update which was for members only *really* and had a full screen mode which attracted me a lot.

Yeah it was a suggestion? But really a bit of a giggle, perhaps we can move the banter here instead of there. Hey I am a gnome I only have 6 movement (god i 8 rulez):smallyuk: