PDA

View Full Version : V's four words (spoiler)

Alysar
2008-06-08, 09:26 AM
I think I have an idea what V's four words are going to be. V has been slipping deeper and deeper into madness from her obsession with finding Belkar, Haley and Roy, and lack of trance. The four words might be a magical incantation from a type of magic that all wizards are taught not to meddle with (or something like that). But (s)he's jut crazy enough to not care any more.

It would be at the right time for the wrong reason because V is starting to care less about finding Belkar, Haley and Roy, and more about simply proving that (s)he can find them.

Kato
2008-06-08, 10:44 AM
I kinda expecting 'Where are my birds?' thinking of today's comic...

Szilard
2008-06-08, 10:55 AM
"Pass me the doily."

Tholok Razescar
2008-06-08, 01:46 PM
"Pass me the doily."

OH NO YOU DIDN'T!

Tempest Fennac
2008-06-08, 01:57 PM
I don't have a clue about what the words will be, but I think they will be connected to the Dark One due to a powerful being being needed to fulfil the prophersy. (Considering his/her loyalty to Roy, I can't see why V would change sides, even if it is for Ultimate Arcane Power.)

Dave Rapp
2008-06-08, 02:09 PM
Are you kidding me? This isn't even a debate. The four words are clear as crystal:

"How are you gentlemen."

Beholder1995
2008-06-08, 02:12 PM
Are you kidding me? This isn't even a debate. The four words are clear as crystal:

"How are you gentlemen."

Wha??More white text!

Lissou
2008-06-08, 02:14 PM
The four words are obviously going to be platypus, gazeebo, eucalyptus and jetlag.

David Argall
2008-06-08, 02:26 PM
Working on the currect series, and almost certainly wrong, the words are "I must find Haley"

Moriato
2008-06-08, 03:17 PM
Vaarsuvius' Greater Animal Messenger is four words...

Stormpax
2008-06-08, 03:20 PM
The four words are obviously going to be platypus, gazeebo, eucalyptus and jetlag.

Obviously :smalltongue:

Ned the undead
2008-06-08, 03:38 PM

No, no. They will be "I attack the gazebo."

Logalmier
2008-06-08, 04:00 PM
"Elan, you are smart."

'Nuf said :smalltongue:

Lupy
2008-06-08, 04:05 PM
Eat magic missle darkness! :smalltongue:

Dave Rapp
2008-06-08, 05:01 PM
Working on the currect series, and almost certainly wrong, the words are "I must find Haley"

Vaarsuvius' Greater Animal Messenger is four words...

Something tells me the Giant will be hiding lots of little four-word phrases like that in the comic, just to keep us guessing. Heck, that's what I'd do. :smallbiggrin:

Wha??More white text

What happen?

Someone set up us the bomb.

We get signal.

What. Main screen turn on. It's you!

How are you gentlemen. All your base are belong to us.

Et cetera... and if you don't get that you don't spend NEARLY enough time on the internet. :smallsmile:

Aron Times
2008-06-08, 05:49 PM
"Scatter, Thousand Cherry Blossoms." :smallbiggrin:

drengnikrafe
2008-06-08, 05:50 PM
"Scatter, Thousand Cherry Blossoms." :smallbiggrin:

No. Just... no. No more Bleach quotes.

EDIT: My take on V's 4 words?
*ding*
"So, Epic Levels, huh?"

Mauve Shirt
2008-06-08, 05:56 PM
No, these are the four words.
Wha??More white text!

Liwen
2008-06-08, 10:00 PM
Come on, It has to make sense

How about "Vaarsuvius' Ultimate Arcane Power!"

"Kills the Snarl", she/he/it/whatever becomes level 1000th.

Pocketa
2008-06-08, 10:13 PM
"herd u liek mudkipz"

paladinofshojo
2008-06-08, 11:35 PM
:vaarsuvius: Haley! Rodent! I found you two in one peace!:smallbiggrin:
:haley: Hey V
:belkar: RODENT?!:smallmad:
:vaarsuvius: Tell me where were the birds I had spent countless painful hours looking for and had wiated tirelessly for you to contact me with:smallconfused:

:belkar: we ate em

:vaarsuvius: YOU ATE MY BIRDS!!!!!!:smallfurious:

Elminnster
2008-06-09, 01:28 AM
"Please don´t eat us"
or

"Varsuvius Epic Fried Chicken"

Hesquidor
2008-06-09, 03:43 AM
"Don't mock my intelligence."

Beholder1995
2008-06-09, 06:15 AM
What happen?

Someone set up us the bomb.

We get signal.

What. Main screen turn on. It's you!

How are you gentlemen. All your base are belong to us.

Et cetera... and if you don't get that you don't spend NEARLY enough time on the internet. :smallsmile:

Nope. I don't spend enough time on the internet, apparently. :smalltongue:

EDIT::: Yeah, I get it. :smallbiggrin: A few quick trips to Urban Dictionary and Wikipedia can solve any problem!

Shatteredtower
2008-06-09, 11:36 AM
No. Just... no. No more Bleach quotes.Okay, then. "I am John Smith," is a better match anyway.

Whatever V says, however, it still has to be to the right person for the wrong reason. That pretty much rules out, "I brushed my teeth," but "I am happily married," is still barely plausible.

I've no clue what the words are, but I'm almost certain that the words will be said to:

--Elan. They'll be the right four words because Elan won't realize that V was uttering them with sarcasm.

Ninjamuffin
2008-06-09, 11:51 AM
"I cast 'Magic Missile'"
"No more fun dip?"
"I do not care."
"How about some punch?"
"Who's up for Parcheesi?"
"You may kill them/him/her/me."
"Dude, where's my Blackwing?"
"We're in a comic!"
"Two words: FALCON PUNCH!"
"Hey, what was that?"
"I don't blame you."
"Why the long face?"
"Ultimate Arcane Power? Sure!"
"What're you doing, Dave?"
"Deus ex machina, go!"

kentma57
2008-06-09, 12:46 PM
"I am a ------"

SmartAlec
2008-06-09, 12:51 PM
Still under the belief that V'll do something crazy, like summon a fiend or sell his/her soul, and that the four words will be 'Show me Haley Starshine'; for the wrong reasons because it's ceased to be about finding Haley and is now about V's guilt and ego.

Shatteredtower
2008-06-09, 03:48 PM
"We're in a comic!"
"I don't blame you."

Each of these sentences is five words long. Contractions do not shorten word count.

Logalmier
2008-06-09, 05:44 PM
"I cast 'Magic Missile'"
"No more fun dip?"
"I do not care."
"How about some punch?"
"You may kill them/him/her/me."
"We're in a comic!"
"Two words: FALCON PUNCH!"
"Hey, what was that?"
"I don't blame you."
"Why the long face?"
"Ultimate Arcane Power? Sure!"
"Deus ex machina, go!"

You did not count "Belkar, I love you."

Or maybe, "I am a girl/boy!"

drengnikrafe
2008-06-09, 09:52 PM
"Belkar, I love you."

Oh, please no....

kabbor
2008-06-09, 10:07 PM
Keeping in mind that the two fulfillments we have seen so far were grossly indirect (and we can be sure that there will be a twist in the fulfillment of Roy's, as well), the connection between the words and the power will be tenuous and will be recognized by no one (well, apart from the "every four words" crowd!), least of all V!

For all we know, the four words may have already been spoken.

turkishproverb
2008-06-10, 12:35 AM
I still like the humor of "all the wrong reasons" having to do with Mx. V saying "I love you too." to someone just to get access to their library.

Gamerlord
2008-06-10, 07:06 AM
I always belived in:

:vaarsuvius: : Greater Locate City bomb!

Selene
2008-06-10, 07:26 AM
:vaarsuvius: I am changing sides.

Saninae
2008-06-10, 09:03 AM
I want your power.

A strange sentence but i'm seeing it used several times.

Blanth
2008-06-10, 04:47 PM
No, no. They will be "I attack the gazebo."

Chicken On Your Head.

Arcadius798
2008-06-11, 07:45 PM
"Madness?....THIS.IS.SPAAAARTAAAA!!"

forgive me, i may be under some form of sugar high

Stormpax
2008-06-11, 08:26 PM
The Oracle didn't say only four words,
he said the RIGHT four words

Arkenputtyknife
2008-06-11, 08:43 PM
Specifically, he said, "By saying the right four words to the right being at the right time for all the wrong reasons." Most of the suggestions here seem to forget all the conditions.

Of course, quotation marks are usually inaudible, and "the right four words" is in itself four words, so to whom would Elan possibly want to say that particular phrase?

Lord Omberous
2008-06-11, 08:58 PM
Specifically, he said, "By saying the right four words to the right being at the right time for all the wrong reasons." Most of the suggestions here seem to forget all the conditions.

Of course, quotation marks are usually inaudible, and "the right four words" is in itself four words, so to whom would Elan possibly want to say that particular phrase?You mean V. Ironic theoretcial situation, after they meet up.
Haley: "So what did the oracle tell you, on how to gain ultimate arcane power and all?"
V: "I quote: By saying the right four words to the right being at the right time for all the wrong reasons."
CRACK-THOOM! Ultimate Arcane Power!

dogmac
2008-06-11, 09:07 PM
I maintain it is "AARGH! I give up!"

Pocketa
2008-06-11, 09:07 PM
"Let there be awesome"

as in.

"I really wish that the management let there be awesome bands here."

"Please, lord, let there be awesome food in this joint."

EDIT 1:

"It's just a game" - or is it?

"Okay, I give up" - because perseverence never pays off

"Dude, where's my staff?" - as in Dude Where's My Car?

"And who asked you?" - blurted out in a fight, and powers of AWESOME flare up!

"Death do us part" - dying, reitirating what somebody said to him before, as in, "I guess you were right, together until death do us part and the powers of awesome flare up and awesomify

"This! Is! Azure City!" - This! Is! Sparta! inspired

"Well, why don't you?" - getting in an arguement about why he can't/doesn't do something

Arkenputtyknife
2008-06-11, 09:21 PM
You mean V.
Ack. Put that one down to not enough coffee. Or too much coffee. I'm too addled right now to be sure which.

Pun Pun
2008-06-11, 10:25 PM
I dont see why you all think V will aquire ultimate arcane power. I thought that his question was how do I do this, I dont remember any guarantee that he will aquire it. For example, I could ask "How could I kill Miko" and an oracle could answer "By cutting her in half." This doesnt mean that I will cut her in half, it just means taht she would die if I did.

Anyway, I could have misremembered the comic and am completly out of my mind, but just trowing a possibility out there.

Arkenputtyknife
2008-06-11, 11:28 PM
I dont see why you all think V will aquire ultimate arcane power. I thought that his question was how do I do this, I dont remember any guarantee that he will aquire it. For example, I could ask "How could I kill Miko" and an oracle could answer "By cutting her in half." This doesnt mean that I will cut her in half, it just means taht she would die if I did.
Look at the strip. (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0331.html) V didn't ask "How could I obtain…", he asked "How will I achieve…" That's a very significant difference, unless the Giant and the oracle were being very sloppy in their use of language.

To use your analogy, your question should have been, "How will I kill Miko," not "How could I kill Miko." See?

wagomorph
2008-06-11, 11:31 PM
"Madness?....THIS.IS.SPAAAARTAAAA!!"

forgive me, i may be under some form of sugar high

No, This is Patrick!

Serperoth
2008-06-12, 08:38 AM
"Ultimate Arcane Power, please."
Shopkeep gives V a box with a flashy Ultimate Arcane Power logo.
V: "Damn you, foolish shopkeep!"
*flash of light*
V: "Ooh... Power... Nice"

It's possible right?

Kool-Aid
2008-06-12, 10:42 PM
*V to a being of great power when offered a coffee maker for his/her/it's/their loyalty* Does it do espresso?

I CHOOSE YOU MAGIKARP

*Enemy to V* Did you really think you could defeat me elf?* yes.....HEY KOOL-AID!!!!!

Ned the undead
2008-06-12, 10:51 PM
Look at the strip. (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0331.html) V didn't ask "How could I obtain…", he asked "How will I achieve…" That's a very significant difference, unless the Giant and the oracle were being very sloppy in their use of language.

To use your analogy, your question should have been, "How will I kill Miko," not "How could I kill Miko." See?

You sir just won an award for Grammatical Excellence in the Field of Internet.
The Universe congratulates you.

Ned the undead
2008-06-12, 10:55 PM
Also V's four words will be
"I am a (Insert sex here)."

Vikingkingq
2008-06-12, 10:56 PM
Still under the belief that V'll do something crazy, like summon a fiend or sell his/her soul, and that the four words will be 'Show me Haley Starshine'; for the wrong reasons because it's ceased to be about finding Haley and is now about V's guilt and ego.

I think you're right about the circumstances, although I have a sneaking suspicion that the wrong person might be either a daemon, the succubus, or Xykon.

I think the words are either as you said, or "I wish for power," or "I accept your offer," or something to that effect.

TigerHunter
2008-06-12, 11:32 PM
"Ego paratus igneus vestigium."

jolus
2008-06-18, 05:56 AM
I favor "Gort! Klaatu barada nikto!", but I could imagine "I am your father!" as well. Or "I can has cheezburger?". Who knows...

CarpeGuitarrem
2008-06-18, 10:52 PM
I favor "Gort! Klaatu barada nikto!", but I could imagine "I am your father!" as well. Or "I can has cheezburger?". Who knows...
Dude..."Gort! Klaatu barata nikto!" would rule all. Perfect slightly-obscure inside joke.

Eric
2008-06-20, 11:30 AM
Eat magic missle darkness! :smalltongue:

Take That, You Fiend!

Oh, sorry, wrong game...:smalltongue:

Sir_Elderberry
2008-06-20, 12:01 PM
Whispering, to Xykon:

You lost the game.

Bilgore
2008-06-20, 02:00 PM
"Let's form a team." (to Redcloak)
"Did you lose this?" (to Xykon)
"So now I'm undead?" (to Tsukiko)

"Varsuvius' overwhelming plot device!"

Bilgore
2008-06-20, 02:02 PM
Klaatu barata nikto!
Alternatively...
"...Definitely an 'n' word." :smalltongue:

Prowl
2008-06-21, 12:57 PM
dammit someone stole my joke =(

GrandDukeJerot
2008-06-21, 06:13 PM
:vaarsuvius:: Orks iz da best!

Vaarsuvius turns into an ork, and taps into the powerful psychic field created by all living orks to make a machine that does... something.

BardicDuelist
2008-06-21, 10:42 PM
dammit someone stole my joke =(

That is five words.

SolkaTruesilver
2008-06-21, 10:53 PM
You sir just won an award for Grammatical Excellence in the Field of Internet.
The Universe congratulates you.

I still like the idea of a self-fulfilling prophecy. You ask directly "how I will make the reality that way", setting in motion a serie of events that will end up to what you actually wished for.

Making the oracle a mary sue-esque clever way for anyone to achieve his ultimate end.

dentrag2
2008-06-21, 10:58 PM
ULTIMATE arcane power??? then why not
I am a God

(like myestra or something, god of magic maybe.)

Lerky
2008-06-22, 12:15 AM
the four words are:
"Show me Haley Starshine!"
V has become so crazy from lack of sleep that he (<- in my opinion) is now only trying to save Haley/Belkar not to save them but to retain his own personal image as a powerful arcane being. He may need to join with a powerful demon or monster such as Demon or something. The right time should be when the Coilster spell wears off...so:
4 words-show me Haley Starshine
Right Being-powerful being (e.g. Demon, Mind Flayer, Xykon:smalleek:)
Wrong Reasons-no longer to help his friends, instead to maintain his personal image
Right Time-when the Coilster spell wears off

there ya go all the answer you need:smallbiggrin:

Zolem
2008-06-22, 02:09 AM
Huh, that's really similar to my reason, only my words are different.
:vaarsuvius: I sell my soul.

Dunesen
2008-06-22, 03:03 AM
Right words: You've been Rick-rolled?
Right being: Female orc-sorceress
Right time: Her period
Wrong reason: (S)He's repeating what a NPC said, not understanding it, but the Female orc-sorceress thought they were talking to her, she gets pissed off because it's such a stupid joke to being with, kills V. V goes to the afterlife, uses their power to scry both Heaven and Hell's (or what passes for them) libraries to gather all the knowledge from both opposites of the cosmic spectrum. Durkon raises V, V now has ultimate power.

(and in case anyone wants to point holes in this idea, IT'S ALL A JOKE!)

Trizap
2008-06-22, 03:05 AM
knowing all of the Oracles prophecies, this will probably be ironic and weird in some way, meaning whatever the four words V says, will be something none us will ever expect until V says it, so methinks the four words will be something totally random and anti-climactic.

Klose_the_Sith
2008-06-22, 03:26 AM
+1 for Hand me the doily!

knowing all of the Oracles prophecies, this will probably be ironic and weird in some way, meaning whatever the four words V says, will be something none us will ever expect until V says it, so methinks the four words will be something totally random and anti-climactic.

Quiet Speedy :smalltongue:

tmcfulton
2008-06-22, 02:33 PM
"Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!"

Ninja
2008-06-22, 02:37 PM
I am realy sorry.
I love you too.
Evan's tentacles of intrusion ( a lesser level of the spell Evan's spiked tentacles of forced intrusion ) If, you can see this, tou shud realy go outside for a walk.
Or maybe will never know..... and bout that the oracle gave misleading answers n so.. he so didnt.... Belkar got his answer fullfiled... so did Haley ( or did she? dunh dunh DUNH!)

David Argall
2008-06-22, 04:52 PM
One meaning I don't believe I have seen is that V won't obtain ultimate power. He will never say the right four words and will thus never get the power. A bit of a cheat, and probably not correct, but it is not ruled out.

puzpuz
2008-06-23, 07:35 AM
her obsession

Please tell me that you just made a typing-mistake... :smalleek:

Lira
2008-06-23, 08:19 AM
Please tell me that you just made a typing-mistake... :smalleek:What? Aren't people entitled to have their own opinion on that? :smallconfused:

aapje
2008-06-23, 10:13 AM
"I want to divorce"

Logalmier
2008-06-23, 08:19 PM
:vaarsuvius:"This is my mate."

Aergoth
2008-06-23, 09:59 PM
"There is no spoon"
in a similar Vein (for those of us who have seen the matrix animated shorts on the internet.)
"There is no Belkar"

kabbor
2008-06-23, 10:02 PM
"You _ATE_ my Birds!!?!!!????"

Or, maybe,
"Durkon, resurrect Belkar first."

ArmorArmadillo
2008-06-23, 10:22 PM
"I'll help you, Redcloak"

puzpuz
2008-06-24, 05:29 AM
I don't understand... Why would he say something? And why 4 words and not more / less?

Where is it written?

Where did that idea come from?

Am I the only one who doesn't understand...?

:smallfrown:

mago
2008-06-24, 06:00 AM
"the right four words" it fits the oracle i think. also, WHITE TEXT MADNESS!

Ninja
2008-06-24, 06:15 AM
I don't understand... Why would he say something? And why 4 words and not more / less?

Where is it written?

Where did that idea come from?

Am I the only one who doesn't understand...?

once u read comic number 331 ull see.... unless u already have... than read it again...

puzpuz
2008-06-24, 06:31 AM
once u read comic number 331 ull see.... unless u already have... than read it again...

I already did, long time ago. But you know what? In the second time...
I still don't understand that "V's 4 Words" thing.

Renx
2008-06-25, 10:36 AM
"Trust me on this."
"This is my boomstick"
"Extended summon monster VIII"
"I won't do it"
"I will do it"
"There will be cake"
"Real men wear pink"
"Want fries with that?"

Sir_Elderberry
2008-06-25, 11:27 AM

V: "How will I obtain ultimate arcane power?"
Oracle: By saying the right four words to the right person for all the wrong reasons.*

*(From memory, not guaranteed accurate.)

Kato
2008-06-25, 11:28 AM

When first visiting the oracle V asks how she will gain ultimate arcane power. The answer is (something like) 'by saying the right four words to the right being at the right time for all the wrong reasons'

edit: DAMN NINJAS!!! (not you, ninja)

Ninja
2008-06-25, 11:56 AM
V: "How will I obtain ultimate arcane power?"
Oracle: By saying the right four words to the right person for all the wrong reasons.*

*(From memory, not guaranteed accurate.)

good memory, except it is being, not person, which has led me to believe it will be somthing non human... like a god or something....

Wreckingrocc
2008-06-25, 06:12 PM
The Order of the Stick is going to find a magic lamp, and Vaarsuvius will say "I want Ultimate Power."

It's so obvious!

martyboy74
2008-06-26, 09:15 PM
"I am become death." - unlikely, incomplete quote

"The right four words to the right being at the right time for all the wrong reasons." - certainly ironic, although if it is it, the Giant better be going for a gag strip.

Witrana
2008-06-26, 10:05 PM
Oh, please no....

GAHAHA!! :belkar: + :vaarsuvius: ftw!

theinsulabot
2008-06-26, 11:11 PM
i prepared explosive runes

The Hop Goblin
2008-06-26, 11:33 PM
I renounce the living.

tanonx
2008-06-27, 07:02 AM
You can has cheeseburger.

A God Am I?

Pass the cheese dip?

Ikialev
2008-06-27, 09:52 AM
"How do i ["I" is not a word.] shot web".

puzpuz
2008-06-27, 10:27 AM
"There will be cake"

Brilliant!

Arkenputtyknife
2008-06-27, 10:59 AM
It is, according to every dictionary I've ever consulted. Try again.

The Hop Goblin
2008-06-27, 03:27 PM

"I" pronoun, nominative I, possessive my or mine, objective me; plural nominative we, possessive our or ours, objective us; noun, plural I's.

1. the nominative singular pronoun, used by a speaker in referring to himself or herself.

This is taught, correctly I might add, in every American school, Canadian School, and school in the UK.

Thru, is not a word.
brb, is not a word.
I, is.

Thinking outside the box doesn't necessarily point towards genius.

Ninja
2008-06-27, 03:43 PM
i got it, it'll be: I is a word!!!!

Kyeudo
2008-06-27, 03:49 PM
"I love you, Belkar!"

Just for the twisted and wrong factor.

Arkenputtyknife
2008-06-27, 03:57 PM
i got it, it'll be: I is a word!!!!
i tort u is a ninja?

Ninja
2008-06-27, 04:12 PM
i tort u is a ninja?

eh??? :smallconfused:

Kyeudo
2008-06-27, 09:45 PM
You said you were a word. He thought you were a ninja. :smallwink:

David Argall
2008-06-28, 01:45 AM
Thru, is not a word.
Thru is a word, an alternate [and superior], spelling of through.

brb, is not a word.[/QUOTE]
It is three words.

puzpuz
2008-06-28, 03:51 AM
"I am your father"

Kato
2008-06-28, 06:58 AM
I hardly dare saying it and it might be for all the wrong reasons, but...

Do. Not. Die. Halfling...

T-O-E
2008-06-28, 08:57 AM
WARNING: This post is not to be taken seriously.
I see we've already developed in to memes...

The four words V says to the right being at the right time for all the wrong reasons are...

IMMA CHARGIN' MAH LAZER

V opens hir mouth and fires a beam of epic blue magic at Xykon, shattering his skeletal body and phylactery, sending his corrupt soul to the abyss.

:smallbiggrin:

GSFB
2008-07-02, 11:58 PM
First, Belkar does something that will cause the imminent death of V. V, having one last chance to speak before dying, says "damn you, Belkar: DOILY!"

Doily, of course, is the "power word" used in the spell "power word: obliterate." Power word: obliterate being an epic level spell that exceeds power word: kill in the spell heirarchy. The spell is so devastatingly powerful that it renders the target not just mostly dead, but dead dead, never to be raised again. Hence, Belkar takes his last breath and can never be raised.

Therefore, V achieves ultimate arcane power in that s/he discovers this epic power by saying four words and simultaneously completing the prophesies for Belkar.

You may be wondering why saying "Doily" did nothing before. Simple: V did not make the proper hand gesture at a viable target, and therefore did not actually cast the spell at that time. But the angry finger-waiving at an in-range Belkar will fulfill the somatic components and Belker goes poof.

Dunesen
2008-07-03, 08:56 AM
Keep in mind, (s)he says it for all the wrong reasons.

A lot of these theories are getting too logical.

Dire Platypus
2008-07-03, 11:12 AM
:vaarsuvius: Snarl, I choose you!

Ok, ok, nevermind.

I think s/he's going to activate any sort of ancient power or anything like that, in a desperate move to save someone's life (could be Belkar's)

Anyways, the "I renounce the living" was a cool guess too.

Ninja
2008-07-03, 01:36 PM
You said you were a word. He thought you were a ninja. :smallwink:

oh thank you for explaining..... and obviosly his word will be
"Suck on this, Snarl!!!!"

Child Conscript
2008-07-05, 04:22 AM
Obviously the words are "Iraq has nuclear weapons"

Then a massive armada of Atomic weapons descend, destroying snarl and killing everybody apart from :vaarsuvius: who opens a successful hat business.
Everybody is let into heaven apart Eugene because he calls Thor stupid for being a fighter.

Surfing HalfOrc
2008-07-05, 06:19 AM
Well, with the Oracle's final line before Belkar killed him (As for the elf)

V's four words are obviously:

Belkar, I forgive you.

:smallbiggrin:

Nah, probably not.

Ninja
2008-07-05, 07:57 AM
i got it... it will be like this... he will gather up a bunch of elves and tell them "You will worship me!!!", and than he will ascend into godhood and get his ultimate arcane power.....:smallbiggrin:

Mercenary Pen
2008-07-05, 12:49 PM
I give up now.

Question? Does it have to be four consecutive words that V says, or are there possibilities we've ignored?

kabbor
2008-07-06, 07:29 AM
I give up now.

Question? Does it have to be four consecutive words that V says, or are there possibilities we've ignored?

Ouch! Of course it could be 4 separate words: knowing the Oracle's taste for obfustication, it probably will be.

And, no matter what, there are possibilities we are ignoring.

Ninja
2008-07-06, 07:50 AM
Ouch! Of course it could be 4 separate words: knowing the Oracle's taste for obfustication, it probably will be.

And, no matter what, there are possibilities we are ignoring.

yes, but we are just jokin here, are we not...

i know... the Trigok Chimera is gonna come back as an undead Chimera and he'll stand face to face with V :
"You will pay now, elf!"
:vaarsuvius:"Evan's spiked tentacles of...."
The Chimera runs away before he finishes. The elven god is amazed and gives him ultimate arcane power....

Threeshades
2008-07-06, 08:10 AM
"I reached epic level!"

it's that easy and it makes sense.

Ninja
2008-07-06, 08:12 AM
"I reached epic level!"

it's that easy and it makes sense.

and exactly why we can't accept it... :smallbiggrin:

Eric
2008-07-06, 08:29 AM
How about "I am She Man"?

The confusion engendered by all and sundry becomes V's class power. The confusion will be universal and so the power source practically infinite.

Mauve Shirt
2008-07-06, 09:35 AM
"I'll kill that halfling"

BRC
2008-07-06, 10:02 AM
"The right four words to the right being for all the wrong reasons"
As in, he actually says that.

Mercenary Pen
2008-07-06, 10:44 AM
yes, but in no way does that state that the words have to be consecutive... just all addressed to the same individual...

indeed, you could do the 'for all the wrong reasons' bit by installments...

In fact, I'm anticipating that- if and when V goes back to the oracle- (s)he'll be told that the prophecy is, let's say 16% complete- permitting for repeats of words in such a manner as to add in additional wrong reasons...

It sounds like the sort of thing that the oracle would claim...

J Ravenblade
2008-07-07, 01:14 AM
I LOVE YOU BELKAR!:smallbiggrin:

J Ravenblade
2008-07-07, 01:16 AM
or

I HATE YOU BELKAR!:smallbiggrin:

Kato
2008-07-07, 01:31 AM
... The answer is too simple: 'The right four words.' (thx, BRC for pointing out the obvious ^^)

Fragon
2008-07-07, 05:21 AM
If don't consider "I" like a word. İt could be..

:belkar: Why are you staring at me?
:vaarsuvius: I'm gay. I love you.
Ding! Epic level points for V!

Vaarsuvius4181
2008-07-07, 09:22 AM
The four words will obviously be gazeebo, giraffe, Lo, and koala. NO! this is the stupidest thing I have evr heard!!!! Just knowing that there is a thread about this makes me feel stupis. Im embarresed to be human! Seriously, what the hell is this?? There a 20 billion words in the world, and that counts only two languages! There is an endless amount of possibiliteis. And, it will probably not be revealed until the end of the comic, where he either turns evil or dies. He is not the main character, so he will not defeat xykon, sp hell probably turn evil(raistlin in the air?). But, i have to agree with kato

Tredrick
2008-07-07, 10:00 AM
"I fixed the server."

"I am the creator." Said to a djini who interprets it as a wish when it is really an introduction with V having greater the Greater Animal Messenger spell.

Ninja
2008-07-07, 03:52 PM
The four words will obviously be gazeebo, giraffe, Lo, and koala. NO! this is the stupidest thing I have evr heard!!!! Just knowing that there is a thread about this makes me feel stupis. Im embarresed to be human! Seriously, what the hell is this?? There a 20 billion words in the world, and that counts only two languages! There is an endless amount of possibiliteis. And, it will probably not be revealed until the end of the comic, where he either turns evil or dies. He is not the main character, so he will not defeat xykon, sp hell probably turn evil(raistlin in the air?). But, i have to agree with kato

wow, you could do this : guess and have funn!!!!

i think it'll be "You shot the messangers?!?!?!?!?!" - to :haley: when he hears the fate of the birds...

naruhinalove
2008-07-07, 05:03 PM
take me snarl? just a thought srry if its been guessed alredy

dragonseth
2008-07-07, 06:57 PM
I still think V will die and take over Hell a la Black Mage, though I don't know what the words would be or any of the other things.

Or, it has to do with the doily.

Blue Ghost
2008-07-21, 05:31 PM
To the DM: "I open the gate."

That's my guess.

Siosilvar
2008-07-21, 05:38 PM
Take me, Snarl is 3 words, not four.

AWM
2008-07-24, 12:01 PM
"By saying the right four words to the right being at the right time for all the wrong reasons."

:vaarsuvius: "Snarl, I release you"

All attempts of the Order of the Stick to thwart the master plans of Xykon have been met with failure, in a final act of desperation V must release the Snarl from its crumbling prison (or let its powers be controlled by Xykon) and maintains the magical barrier that withholds the Snarl from our plane through sheer magical force alone.

Initially V is only able to maintain the barrier for a small amount of time, but there is a backlash (through the barrier) effect of magical energy that causes V to become a conduit of the ultimate power that the Snarl is a manifestation of. Thus V becomes host to ultimate arcane power, but must direct the whole of this power to maintain the barrier that keeps the Snarl at bay.

-awm

Wreckingrocc
2008-07-24, 01:50 PM
No, it's gonna be a loophole where he is granted it accidentally. As an example, a being with ultimate power is eating cake. V asks, "Can I have some?" The being thinks he intends to ask for the power, when he really asks for the cake. He grants it.*

*Not what I actually believe.

Remember, for all the wrong reasons.