PDA

View Full Version : Reference sheets

dranderhilt81
2008-06-08, 02:26 PM
Hello,

I've just recently gotten back into dnd, and I've bought 3.5--nothing against 4.0 just decided to go with 3.5 because it has all the support from the past few years. Anyway, I'm dming so I read through the core books, and now I'm getting ready to start a campaign. The thing is, before I do so, I wanna get some good reference sheets with a lot of combat info on it. I do have a screen, and it does have some good info, but it's all charts and tables, and theres a lot more than that to the combat.

I like my rules to remain as accurate as possible, but I don't wanna bog things down with me looking through books too much--which may be slightly unavoidable see as I'm just starting in the game again. So I was hoping someone would know where I can get some reference sheets for 3.5, mostly combat oriented since it's the biggest rules heavy part of the game but other stuff is helpful too.

Any help would be good.

Thanks in advance.

evisiron
2008-06-08, 05:21 PM
My advice would be to find the info you want on the SRD site ( http://www.d20srd.org/indexes/combat.htm ) and copy/paste the important stuff into a word document and print.