PDA

View Full Version : Atari Jaguar

doliest
2008-06-09, 04:47 AM
I'm looking on Ebay for an atari jaguar,and I was wondering what is a worthwihle price, aswell as some of the games that would be worth buying, and prices for them.

Tempest Fennac
2008-06-09, 05:24 AM
I don't know about the console's price, but I heard Tempest 2000 is really good. I've played the Megadrive/Genesis version of Cannon Fodder, and that's fun, and a lot of people like Sensible Soccer, but I couldn't figure out the control system for the MD version. I read that Fight For Life is dreadful, and I know Primal Rage is as well (admittedly, the Jaguar version may be beter then the Genesis version, but I don't think there's that much of a difference between the 2 versions).

Holammer
2008-06-09, 02:03 PM
Tempest 2000 was a must have title and Aliens VS Predator for the system was and is a classic. Humble by todays standards but it was the **** back in the days. Wolfenstein 3D for the system might have been the best version available too.
Rest of the games were often ports of Amiga/PC titles and touched up versions of current 16bit console games. I always wanted to find Kasumi Ninja, a poor Mortal Kombat clone. But I ended up trading the system for an Amiga 1200.

doliest
2008-06-10, 11:40 PM
Well I'm having trouble getting my hands on the system due to delays in access to a paypal account, but I hope to get right now-
Tempest 2000
Wolfenstien 3D
Theme Park
Kasumi Ninja
Alien VS Predator

I was also hoping to know which games really suck so I can avoid trying to buy them.

Rasagal
2008-06-12, 02:41 AM
Kasumi Ninja has a Scottsman lifting up his skirt and launching fireballs from his CROTCH!!!
So you know it already owns.

chiasaur11
2008-06-12, 03:37 PM
Well I'm having trouble getting my hands on the system due to delays in access to a paypal account, but I hope to get right now-
Tempest 2000
Wolfenstien 3D
Theme Park
Kasumi Ninja
Alien VS Predator

I was also hoping to know which games really suck so I can avoid trying to buy them.

Read EGM's worst 20 games of all time.
It has a couple of the worst ones.