PDA

View Full Version : Playgrounders you'd like to meet?

banjo1985
2008-06-09, 06:20 AM
I guess most of us like at leats a few people on here enough to want to meet them in RL. So another thread opportunity presents itself:

Which 5 playgrounders would you most like to meet?

If you're lucky enough to have met fellow playgrounders already (unlike me unfortunately) then think of other people who you haven't yet had the opportunity to meet.

I guess I should start off with mine, and some half arsed reasoning:

- Mordokai - Just an all-round nice guy, and for a few months was the playgrounder I talked most to over MSN.
- da Rogue - Her sense of humour is very British, and we manage to have some fairly weird conversations....this I like in a lady :smallbiggrin:
- Curly - Interesting to talk to, as well as being a fellow Brit.
- Cristo Meyers - My recent contacts with him have been very positive. Another very nice guy who I think may have the misfortune to actually be quite similar to me!
- Llama - He wears a mask to meetups and is offically the silliest man alive. He also wants to steal my Munchkin expansions, but I'll let that go.

Thanatos 51-50
2008-06-09, 06:29 AM
Lets see:

Bor the Barbarian Monk is definatly on my list for reasons which should be apparent
I'm Da Rogue! even though she'll probably be named ALOT on this thread
Banjo makes my list simply because he seems so wacky and fun
Face of Evil Also seems like the entertaining sort
And, for some reason, I've always wanted to meet Alarra

Tempest Fennac
2008-06-09, 06:35 AM
I'd say Vella_Malachite and Syka because they both seem nice, and they both have an interest in animal comunication, Kaelaroth and Rebelle (formally known as V Junior) are both interesting to talk to, and Haruki because I like Angelic Slayer a lot.

randman22222
2008-06-09, 06:40 AM
Player_Zero Because of his sense of humour and unwillingness to be met. :smalltongue:
Kaelaroth Because he thinks my voice is creepy, and it'd be funny as hell to ninja myself within a few feet behind him, and say something creepy.
Rogue Because while I'm not drooling over her like the rest of this forum, she plays guitar, and probably a whole lot better than me.
Echowinds Because I've always had an interest in artists that amazing my age. (I think?)

*Slaps forehead*

Mauve Shirt A generally cool person. Sorry I forgot about you. :smallfrown:

Bor the Barbarian Monk
2008-06-09, 07:21 AM
Trog: He iz teh awesome. *ahem* Sorry about that. But I'd be most amused to see if he could assume the Trog identity in person. :smalltongue:

Smellie Hippie: Because I need the therapy sessions. :smallsmile:

Narmoth: Because it's overdue. :smallcool:

Scorpina: Well, not so much meet. I'd be intimidated. But I could always stare and drool from a distance, like many of the horde she seems to have gathered here. :smallwink:

Anyone and everyone that helped me get to my dying brother, who promptly stopped dying. :smallsmile:

To be honest, if I had any kind of contact with anyone here, with a few rare exceptions, I would love to meet just about everyone. But those would be my top five...Ummm...That is, that last one would be my top group. :smallredface:

Thanatos 51-50
2008-06-09, 07:37 AM
Anyone and everyone that helped me get to my dying brother, who promptly stopped dying. :smallsmile:

To be honest, if I had any kind of contact with anyone here, with a few rare exceptions, I would love to meet just about everyone. But those would be my top five...Ummm...That is, that last one would be my top group. :smallredface:

You see, even though the only reason I didn't send money was because I didn't feel comfortable doing so while on a gov't computer (I was asea) - now, I feel really really guilty for not contributing.:smallfrown:
Thanks, Bor!
The above is meant in a light-hearted manner, take it as so

Player_Zero
2008-06-09, 08:42 AM
None of you.

With due cause. In that, while I'm sure most of you are nice people, I just don't like meeting people. The internet is where I belong, not real life.

Also, my actions are dictated by the alignment of the stars and are therefore only ever unintentially humorous.

Mauve Shirt
2008-06-09, 08:45 AM
Everyone!!!!! I can't choose just 5.

Bor the Barbarian Monk
2008-06-09, 09:03 AM
You see, even though the only reason I didn't send money was because I didn't feel comfortable doing so while on a gov't computer (I was asea) - now, I feel really really guilty for not contributing.:smallfrown:
Thanks, Bor!
The above is meant in a light-hearted manner, take it as so
Allow me to take it in a kindly spirit and correct myself anyway:

Anyone and everyone that helped, wanted to help but couldn't, offered up prayers, thoughts, and best wishes for a good outcome to keep my spirits up, on the thread or in private, and/or anyone who breathed happily while reading the pleasant conclusion of the "Help us help Bor" thread.

I believe you fall into one of those categories, Thanatos. :smallwink:

Solo
2008-06-09, 09:04 AM

Well, I must say, Bor, that I think it was high time that your brother made up his mind whether he was going to live or to die. This shilly-shallying with the question is absurd. Nor do I in any way approve of the modern sympathy with invalids. I consider it morbid. Illness of any kind is hardly a thing to be encouraged in others. Health is the primary duty of life.

I am glad that he made up his mind at the last to some definite course of action.

ps. Did you know Oscar Wilde is the most quoted man of all time, even excluding his presence on Uncyclopedia?

Inhuman Bot
2008-06-09, 09:35 AM
YEah, thinking about it,
No one. Player 0 said that first?!
It would suck to meet you in person if you weren't as cool as you were on the forums. And I hate people, so That affects it.. Well, bor.

Solo
2008-06-09, 09:42 AM
But I would have thought you of all people would love to meet us personally.

Player_Zero
2008-06-09, 09:42 AM
YEah, thinking about it,
No one.
It would suck to meet you in person if you weren't as cool as you were on the forums. And I hate people, so That affects it..

Copycat. Just because I did it doesn't make it cool. :smalltongue:

Cristo Meyers
2008-06-09, 10:06 AM
- Cristo Meyers - My recent contacts with him have been very positive. Another very nice guy who I think may have the misfortune to actually be quite similar to me!

Awww...I love you too man :smalltongue:

A British me...now there's a scary proposition...

Anyway:

Supagoof: I want to Pass the Boom in person someday.

Mordokai: The amount of just plain funny things we've come up with in the past two days makes me thing that if we actually got our heads together we could take the comedy RPG world by storm...or just succeed in making each other completely crazy, either one.

DivaDe21: Don't look at me like that. She's helped me a lot over the past few months, especially when it looked like my marriage was ending.

Ranna: She also helped a lot during those days. Not feeling like I was the only one was a great help.

and, of course

banjo1985: If we are a similiar as I believe, then the world shall kneel at our feet!

Thufir
2008-06-09, 10:20 AM
Jibar strikes me as being quite like some of my quirkier RL friends.

Aziraphale has awesome hair, named himself after a character from my favourite book, and seems generally great.

Nationality for the above 2 is also a factor.

Cobra I imagine would be very nice to meet for anyone who likes hugs (Which I do).

Jae seems a bit different to the kind of people I usually hang out with, and would therefore make a nice change. Also, she's attractive and runs.

Not sure about the 5th... Banjo, SMEE, CurlyKitGirl, Agamid and Darius Midnite all spring to mind as possibilities, and I'm sure I'm forgetting some people.

Skippy
2008-06-09, 11:10 AM
Curly, hands down. She's an awesome person and an amazing friend.
Rogue, also a really good friend and a cool person.
Haruki, being also Mexican and all, his weird humor makes me laugh all the time.
Rawhide, with his knowledge of Internet-fu that always amazes me.
Blank space for anyone, because you are all amazing and I can't choose a fifth person I'd like to meet.

Serpentine
2008-06-09, 11:15 AM
I'm da Rogue, Amotis, Jibar, Saithis Bladewing and ZombieRockStar come immediately to mind. Honourable mentions include CurlyKitGirl (by the way, re: that PM, I forgot that you're a li'l tyke, so a negative is quite reasonable in your case :smallsmile:), FroJoe, Azirazizarzifeziphale, Dispozition, Agamid, um... Oh, Cobra, he needs a proper hug.

Ego Slayer
2008-06-09, 11:21 AM
Ahh, the people much overdue for a meeting... Lykan, Bookman, and Sophistemon.

PhoeKun
2008-06-09, 12:13 PM
I've met a lot of playgrounders that were on my list of people I wanted to meet. I've met a lot of playgrounders that were not on my list, and I've even met some I had no idea existed, on the playground or off.

All the people I've met so far have been pretty much universally awesome. So with that in mind, it seems silly for me to keep a list. The odds are good that yes, I'd like to meet you.

InaVegt
2008-06-09, 12:26 PM
Nearly all of you.

The Rose Dragon
2008-06-09, 12:29 PM
You know something's wrong when your bestest friend in the Playground doesn't want to meet you. :smallfrown:

Haruki-kun
2008-06-09, 12:35 PM
Let's see... my list would be.... WHAT?? You want only 5?

How am I supposed to pick 5?? :smalleek:

*goes off to start thinking*

Serpentine
2008-06-09, 12:36 PM
Oh yes, The Rose Dragon. I wanna meet him so's I can smack him upside the head, get him laid, and make him take me out for real Turkish delight :smallcool:

wxdruid
2008-06-09, 12:37 PM
I'm interested in meeting as many as possible, and hopefully a ton of playgrounders will come to GenCon! :smallbiggrin: (since I can't pick just 5)

truemane
2008-06-09, 12:42 PM
There isn't anyone on this site that I would cross the street to avoid, and many many many foir whom I would cross the street to say Hi.

But as far as a list goes...silly as any such list would be...

It would be three: Amotis, PhoeKun, and Rubakhin.

Each of them is as serious about writing as I am, each of them has stuff to say worth hearing, and it would be nice indeed to out voices and such to the words on the screen. I can imagine the evening each of them would produce just about anywhere.

Player_Zero
2008-06-09, 12:46 PM
There isn't anyone on this site that I would cross the street to avoid, and many many many foir whom I would cross the street to say Hi.

What if, say, I was brandishing some sort of weapon and eyeballin' ya'?

If only it wasn't guaranteed to get me arrested... :smallsigh:

ZombieRockStar
2008-06-09, 12:47 PM
If I ever get enough money, I'd think a tour of Australia would be in order so I could meet Serp, Death, Rawhide, Dis...

Only five? I'll just leave this last spot open. The people that could fill it know who they probably are and they should move to Australia to make it easier for me.

Or maybe five people who I don't really know on the boards either but kind of admire from afar and would like to meet. In which case it'd be a trip to the UK so's I can meet Bosssmiley, Charity, The Librarian...and two others.

Oh, and a special mention for Bookman. We need to go see Avenue Q together.

Serpentine
2008-06-09, 12:51 PM
OMG I forgot Death! =O

Rama_Lei
2008-06-09, 12:54 PM
I'd say SMEE, Doihaveaname?, PhoeKun, Amotis, and Rich (Hey, he counts!)

Jibar
2008-06-09, 01:12 PM
Wow, someone other than Serp mentioned me. That's really brightened my day. Thanks Thufnir.

Well, I could never compose a proper list, since there's so many people on the boards (damn you Bani. Damn you and your 5 person lmit), but there are certain people I'd always add to any list.

Bosssmiley and Charity: We'd sit around waxing nostalgic about the good old days in Britain.

Curly: 'Cos. Ya know. She be coo'.

Doihaveaname?: Who needs to learn the true power of Luigi.

Serpentine: Because she's my Serpy.

Oh hey, lookit that. 5. Hmph. That's my five necessaries. The list could go on to include so many peoples.
Of course, like so many of you other, more cynical, people who said no one, I have to agree that I couldn't meet most of you. Agoraphobia and all that chizwiz.

Ego Slayer
2008-06-09, 01:32 PM
If I ever get enough money...*snip*
Get more. We're roadtrippin' out to CA to see Amotis. :smallamused:

Renegade Paladin
2008-06-09, 01:51 PM
Awwwwww, no love for the paladin? I'm beginning to get offended over here. :smalltongue:

Ego Slayer
2008-06-09, 01:58 PM
Awwwwww, no love for the paladin? I'm beginning to get offended over here. :smalltongue:
Pfft, no love for the Ego. *pats RP on the head* :smallwink:

Cobra_Ikari
2008-06-09, 01:59 PM
If you're a member of chat, or I've ever spoken with you, or PMed you, I want to meet you. :smallsmile:

Raiser Blade
2008-06-09, 02:14 PM
I wouldn't mind meeting most playgrounders. And of course my good friends even more so.

reorith
2008-06-09, 02:35 PM
i'd snort a line of broken glass for a chance to meet amotis, solo, and illiterate scribe. i would give my first born for a chance to meet phoenixineohp, krimm, brc or ego slayer.

FdL
2008-06-09, 02:52 PM
Off the top of my head:
Scorpina, Saithis, Amotis.

Of course, limiting this to x people is unfair. I would like to meet anyone of the chat regulars, really.

CurlyKitGirl
2008-06-09, 02:56 PM
People who aren't me.

More not-Curly's.

That's my five necessaries.

See! I'm a necessity now.:smallcool:

Honourable mentions include CurlyKitGirl (by the way, re: that PM, I forgot that you're a li'l tyke, so a negative is quite reasonable in your case :smallsmile:)

No problem. My maturity or age defying powers leap to my advantage/disadvantage [delete whichever is inappropriate] once more. According to this forum my average age is nineteen - twenty.

My people I want to meet list is very long and varies every hour. For now let's say Jibar the Cat-Muffin for obvious reasons like his awesome nature and great mind - actually, he's always been in my top three.
Roguey

And about one third of the forum.

The Rose Dragon
2008-06-09, 03:03 PM
My meeting list (if limited to five):

Ceika, first and foremost. She's my lil' ol' adopted big sister and she promised to take me to roller-coasters and cook me pasta. Besides, she's generally awesome.

Serpentine, because she's my bestest friend in the Playground (even though I annoy her a lot).

Dragonrider, because she is, well, she is Dragonrider.

Cassie, because she is my lil' ol' adopted lil' sister (she doesn't know of it yet, though) and she is also cute.

'manda, because she is my lil' ol' adopted mommy in the Playground (I adopt people like I breathe, apparently).

Also, all five are girls. Coincidence?

Zombie pixe
2008-06-09, 03:45 PM
Hmmmmmm.

Curly

Bath

Serp

Banjo

Zar Peter

:smallbiggrin:

Narmoth
2008-06-09, 04:09 PM
Bor The Barbarian Monk, who I will meet if I go to US, which I expect will happen in 2 to 5 years.

I'm Da Rogue I would like very much to meet if I ever go to Greece (or she decides to freeze to death by coming to Northern Norway)

Shademan I'll meet in the nearest future, as he's a part of my AD&D group

Police_palace I would like to sit down and talk a lot face to face with

All the people in the depression thread, so I can give them real hugs (I don't belive in virtual ones)

Mordokai
2008-06-09, 04:25 PM
Many, many of you I would like to meat in person. Howeverm if I have to choose only five...

I'm Da Rogue! - either we would have great fun or she would really stab the living hell out of me. In either case, the result would be a sight to behold, no doubt :smallbiggrin:

banjo1985 - I wanna meet the guy who got me infected with WW games curse. Plus, he's funny. And we could finally find out who is better shooter :smalltongue:

Cristo Meyers - either one of us is crazy enought by himself, together we would lay a disaster worse than Godzilla ever did, me thinks :smallbiggrin: He has a pretty sick mind, I can respect that in a man!

Freshmeat - I want to meet this guy, I really do! I want to see what brains of the WW games look like in person. Plus, I think we would have enourmous fun watching all the crappy movies together!

DivaDe21 - because she makes me laught and she is naughty just the right way. Just... there is something on her that makes me want to meet her and shake her hand.

But like I said, this list isn't fair, since I want to meet half of the SMBG, if not more and some other people as well. But these five are prevailent by any measure :smallsmile:

Rama_Lei
2008-06-09, 04:43 PM
Wow, someone other than Serp mentioned me. That's really brightened my day. Thanks Thufnir.

Well, I could never compose a proper list, since there's so many people on the boards (damn you Bani. Damn you and your 5 person lmit), but there are certain people I'd always add to any list.

Bosssmiley and Charity: We'd sit around waxing nostalgic about the good old days in Britain.

Doihaveaname?: Who needs to learn the true power of Luigi.

Serpentine: Because she's my Serpy.

Oh hey, lookit that. 5. Hmph. That's my five necessaries. The list could go on to include so many peoples.
Of course, like so many of you other, more cynical, people who said no one, I have to agree that I couldn't meet most of you. Agoraphobia and all that chizwiz.
Jibar! You name is totally on my list. In invisible ink. Super-invisible-forgot-how-awesome-you-are-ink

Jae
2008-06-09, 05:27 PM
Jae seems a bit different to the kind of people I usually hang out with, and would therefore make a nice change. Also, she's attractive and runs.
:smallamused: thankyee.
different is a good word.. in general.

Calamity
2008-06-09, 05:38 PM
Oh, there's no way I could possibly narrow it down to 5, no way.

Any of the ABRites (since that's where I spend most of my forum time now),
but even after that... this is cruel, the list is too long to pick out 5! :smallfrown:

Lykan
2008-06-09, 05:46 PM
Wukei, PhoeKun, The Librarian, Ego Slayer, and Vael.

But there's many more than that. >.> wxdruid, Phoenixineohp, Blackfox, The Masked Llama, Kyrian, Ms. Elaneous, Bookman, Dispozition, SMEE, and SotS.

SerenityKry
2008-06-09, 05:59 PM
SerenityKry

>.<

I just wanted to see my name in the list.

Well, anyone I have ran into in the Advice thread, I've had myself a major issue lately and I've found the few that frequent in there with advice to give have been amazingly helpful and understanding people. :)

Those are people I wouldn't mind running into and hanging out with.

Cobra_Ikari
2008-06-09, 06:16 PM
SerenityKry

>.<

I just wanted to see my name in the list.

Well, anyone I have ran into in the Advice thread, I've had myself a major issue lately and I've found the few that frequent in there with advice to give have been amazingly helpful and understanding people. :)

Those are people I wouldn't mind running into and hanging out with.

Does that include me? >.>

...and you're totally on my list. I just didn't put names. :smallsmile:

Volug
2008-06-09, 06:30 PM
There are alot of people whom I like on the board... Mostly everyone for being nice and not making toke jopics every 3 seconds like on some other boards I'm on...

Alot of people I RP with for just being awesome.

And Solo for being the most awesome/funny person I've ever seen/met.

Though I wouldn't want to see anyone in person really... I like to be secretive about my Real life online >.> ... Mostly.

Moff Chumley
2008-06-09, 06:31 PM
Surley Seraph I want to get in a fistfight with you and then talk politics.

Raiser_B1ade I want top get in a fistfight with you.

That Salmon Bloke He knows why.

VanBuren He also knows why. Octavarium is SO teh win.

LBO Don't need a reason.

I'd also like to play (music, dur :smallbiggrin:) with any of the musicians itp.

Oh, and I can't forget my fellow cavy-lover, da king.

sktarq
2008-06-09, 06:35 PM
Hmmmm

Bor: Because he seems to be kind of guy that you can talk to, whenever about nearly whatever.

Scorpina: I like her humor, especially the wit. Her looks are nice yes, But I am surrounded by hotties (see location?) with the brains of tuna....is that a fish? a chicken? *twitch*
Marrying: Good to chat with.

Comrade Gorby: Been reading his posts for a LONG time now and appreciate his historical knowledge. Thinking of conversations of what would have happened if Alexander reached the Khamer Empire type stuff.

Hmmm...Five?
Frankly I'd love to see Cobra meet at bunch of the rest of you. Running around in little circles hugging new people every 10 seconds. The I'd introduce him to my friend Firepenquin (yes his real name, his last is just as silly) as both a warning and gweneral amusement. A hug aura level not seen since the 1960's might happen though.

Hmmmm....I think maybe one of these people is even anywhere NEAR visiting distance though. Which seems to fit with my life choices.:smallwink: Oh well.

The Extinguisher
2008-06-09, 07:15 PM
All of you. We just need to form some sort of Canadian Meet up.

That isn't in Toronto.

Dihan
2008-06-09, 07:22 PM
I'd have to say:

Jibar, SMEE, Curly, Cobra and... Anyone else. I can't decide!

Mr. Moon
2008-06-09, 08:16 PM
Hmmm...

Well, of course, Bushranger, my oniisan. He can drag me out to the country and take me bird watching, and then I'd drag him out into mah city and show off how pretty it is. ^^

Almost any one of the SMBG crew. And a real-life meet-up of my fellow AMENites would be great fun. Maybe we could play lazer tag against the HALOers or something. ^^

Oh, and Atreyu, because I really want to learn how to play Kub. :smalltongue:

Thes Hunter
2008-06-09, 09:00 PM
Excluding the huge number of people I have already met, and will meet soon at the SE meet-up my list shrinks but is still hard to get down to 5 but I have attempted:

Charity
Rawhide
Lilly
Death
SDF

MandibleBones
2008-06-09, 09:02 PM
Besides everyone, I'm a go with:

1. Phoenixineohp, who is pretty much puréed awesome in a can.
2. Bor, the Barbarian Monk, who seems likewise spectacular
3. Syka, to thank her in person for some advice she gave a while back.
4. If I can count Alarra and Zeb as one person, then so be it. (And congrats again).
5. Serpentine - this far down on the list only because of distance, really.

(Two others who might normally be here are Fax Celestis and Valairn, who don't qualify because I knew them prior to joining the forums but don't get to see them very often).

Bor the Barbarian Monk
2008-06-09, 11:21 PM
Although I have composed the best possible list, which actually includes many more people that five, I must say MasatoHyuga would be a highlight for me to meet, if only to play with his pointy, elf ears. :smalltongue:

Bag_of_Holding
2008-06-09, 11:28 PM
Cobra_Ikari immediately comes to mind: he does need a proper hug. Serpentine, Quincunx and Evil Elitest would be on my priority list too.

Collin152
2008-06-09, 11:31 PM
Cobra_Ikari immediately comes to mind: he does need a proper hug. Serpentine, Quincunx and Evil Elitest would be on my priority list too.

Wha?
You'd meet Evil Elitist, but not me?

Serpentine
2008-06-10, 12:24 AM
1. Phoenixineohp, who is pretty much puréed awesome in a can.Ew.

i'd snort a line of broken glass for a chance to meet amotis, solo, and illiterate scribe.Eeeeeeew! :smallyuk:

*sigh*
We need to, like, shrink down the world and then have, like, a World in the Playground Meetup.
Like, totally, ommagard.

Thanatos 51-50
2008-06-10, 12:40 AM
Heh.

First Ever Universal Playground meetup Funded by <some unbelivably wealthy Playgrounder>, everyone active in the Playground meets in <covention hall>, <city>, <country> on <date>, basically because they really, reall want to. Come join the fun! send a PM to <Unbelivably wealthy Playgrounder> for more information
And, apparently, nothing in the quote brackets count as characters, so... you the this here filler text.

Bag_of_Holding
2008-06-10, 12:46 AM
Wha?

Because EE knows how to make people remember his nickname...

BoH

rubakhin
2008-06-10, 12:47 AM
Mmm ... Zeb, Amotis, truemane, Serp, and probably Bor. Especially Bor. I just want to give him a couple stiff drinks and a little money, only he's so saintly he probably doesn't drink at all. :smallconfused:

H. Zee
2008-06-10, 02:24 AM
:smallfrown: No-one's mentioned me yet... Mind you, I can perfectly understand that, since I'm not very good at this whole 'forum posting' thing - I've been a member for over a year, and I'm still a Dwarf.

But anyway - I'd like to meet you all, give or take a few, because as a whole everyone here seems to be good-natured, intelligent and possessing a good sense of humour, which are the three qualities I value most.

But specific examples:

* Rubakhin, because he seems to be a particularly intelligent person.
* Bor, because he seems to a particularly nice person.
* Serpentine, because she seems to be a particularly fun person.
* Trog, because I like his sense of humour.
* I'm da Rogue, for all the above reasons, and plus she likes A Song of Ice and Fire.

Solo
2008-06-10, 06:39 AM

What's the matter, undiluted awesome too much for you to handle?

MandibleBones
2008-06-10, 08:24 AM
What's the matter, undiluted awesome too much for you to handle?

Nobody can withstand awesome of that magnitude! Certainly not me.

We need to, like, shrink down the world and then have, like, a World in the Playground Meetup.
Like, totally, ommagard.

Yes. Yes we do. Who wants to organize Convention of the Stick? And where do we hold it?

Castaras
2008-06-10, 10:06 AM
I had created a stupidly long list of people I want to meet.

But then I realised it wasn't long enough. Then the forums ate my post.

So I'll just put down I definitely want to see Exachix again, and the other four spots can be Giant, In, The, and Playground.

Or, if I've interacted with you in anyway, I probably want to meet you IRL.

Solo
2008-06-10, 10:07 AM
Yes. Yes we do. Who wants to organize Convention of the Stick? And where do we hold it?

On a private island.

MandibleBones
2008-06-10, 11:00 AM
On a private island.

So, Manhattan, then?

Jibar
2008-06-10, 11:10 AM
My people I want to meet list is very long and varies every hour. For now let's say Jibar the Cat-Muffin for obvious reasons like his awesome nature and great mind - actually, he's always been in my top three.

Jibar! You name is totally on my list. In invisible ink. Super-invisible-forgot-how-awesome-you-are-ink

Dawww.
This is a nice turn around to a rather craptacular couple of weeks.

Charity
2008-06-10, 11:16 AM
I’d like to meet Solo to dispel his anonymity
:smallwink:

In which case it'd be a trip to the UK so's I can meet Bosssmiley, Charity, The Librarian...and two others.

Aw shucks Zombie you're a star; you rock!
and top marks for snagging Ego's affections btw.

I couldn't meet most of you. Agoraphobia and all that chizwiz.

Jim'll fix it for you. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66784)

Who I'd like to meet.. heavens that is the toughest question.
Thes would have to be there, or else she'd beat me up...
El J, the awesome Mrs J, caw, Geode, Alarra, DivaDe, Matthew, Silvanos, Z, Zeb, Death, US, Lilly, Rawhide, RSJ, His lovely wife, Ariel, Shires, Mal, Beastie, Snowelf, Amiria, Chunklets, SalSar_Thiran (the creator of Stabbity death), Zar P, Jib, Ego aw crap the list is truely endless for crying out loud...
In every way possible the people here rock

Jibar
2008-06-10, 11:28 AM
Unfortunately,
My dear Charity,
Birmingham may be,
A long way for me,
I dunno, maybe,
When I drive freely,
I might meet all ye,
And then be happy,

Freshmeat
2008-06-10, 11:32 AM
I don't know most people here all that well, but the vast majority certainly seem interesting to me, each for their own various reasons.

Notable exceptions - in a positive way - include the inestimable Mordokai and all-around nice guys Zar Peter and Banjo. I haven't spoken to her much, but I'm da Rogue seems like a nice person to hang out with as well.

Bor the Barbarian Monk
2008-06-10, 04:16 PM
Mmm ... Zeb, Amotis, truemane, Serp, and probably Bor. Especially Bor. I just want to give him a couple stiff drinks and a little money, only he's so saintly he probably doesn't drink at all. :smallconfused:

While I have not had a drop of the drink you suggest in many years, mayhap I will make an exception for you, should you stop by with a small bottle of Irish Mist. Surely a few glasses savored over a couple of hours won't cause me to literally explode, and the conversation is sure to last far beyond the length of the drinks.

Of course, you're welcome to bring a large bottle, and we can jabber away for several nights in a row. :smallwink:

Kyrian
2008-06-10, 04:23 PM
Hmm...so I've been thinking about this one for a long time. So many people that I want to meet. Here's what I've come up with so far:

Ceika: It took us, what, 2 years or so to realize it, but you truly are my big sister. You've been here for me through it all for the past 2+ years, and I love you so much for it all, sis. Here's to many more years of friendship and siblingry. *raises glass in toast for Ceika*

RabbitHoleLost: And you. You've been my little sister for less than a year, and you know what? I don't care. I love you. You're my little sister, and you've been here through what has felt like the worst time I've ever been through. To many more years with you as well. *raises glass again in toast, for RHL this time*

Ms.Elaneous: You too, are a little sister to me. We've talked literally about everything. And I love that about you. I know I'm not always the easiest to get along with, but I love that you've put up with me through it all. Once again, to many more years. *raises glass for third toast*

Obsidian Blade: Omg...where do I start with you? You are the youngest sister that I've adopted, and the farthest away. But I would love it so much for the chance to meet you, even if for only one day. The chance to give you a big, brotherly hug and let you know that I truly do love you as the little sister you've become. *raises glass for a fourth toast* To many more years.

Hmmm...I've got one more spot. And I find myself unable to make a decision. I want to meet Artemis97, Vael, Alarra, Zeb, many others. Hell, I want to meet a couple that...well I've been under the impression, no matter what anyone else tells me, that these two still hate me for a stupid misunderstanding. And so I feel that if I met them, things would be bad for me. And I still want to meet them nonetheless. I can't even begin to name all of you wonderful people that I would love to meet, but the list is way more than five.

FireFox
2008-06-10, 04:40 PM
quinsar
Inigo Montoya
Mee
randman22222
Cobra Ikari

smellie_hippie
2008-06-10, 05:05 PM
Well if we go ahead and exclude the wonderful folks I've already met...
(see list of last group attendance, and Tennessee natives)
aaaand the amazing list of upcoming attendees of the SouthEast Meet-up...
(in which I still include Bor, whom I've spoken with a few times and thoroughly enjoyed meeting via Alltell)

My list would be (in no particular order)
caw: but it would be very difficult to speak with him in all lower case letters.
Charity: Because he claims to be a useless git, but I have my doubts.
Amotis: Just to play guitar and discuss music.
Death: :smalleek:
Archonic Energy: So I can punch him in the face.

Others would include Bookman, El Jaspero, Amiria, Jibar, Serpentine, EmeraldRose & Andre, awww man... this list goes on too. :smallfrown:

You are all wonderful people.

Charity
2008-06-10, 07:27 PM
Crap, how did I miss my favourate mug off my list... see Hippie, I was right all along.
the rest of you that I missed off, and face it I know i have, you know I luvs ya.

Alarra
2008-06-10, 10:31 PM
I'm in luck to have already met a lot of wonderful playgrounders. So...excluding those I've already met, and those I've already plans to meet this summer.... I would have to go with....

Charity
Roland
MostlyHarmless
Bookman
Helgraf
Fax
Death
FroJoe

I could probably go on and on, but I'll stop here.

zeratul
2008-06-10, 10:40 PM
Well as to not make the list too long I'll just list a few.I'd love to hang out with B-man, Cobra , Fuddle, Bor, ,Scorpina, Shadow of the sun, Serpentine, and but of course Ego & Zombie. There are of course other people around here who I'd love to hang out with, but who's forum name's I can't remember the spelling of but who I'd love to hang out with, and also Don't want a giant list.

If you folks find yourselves passing through Syracuse be sure I know. :smallwink:

Deepblue706
2008-06-10, 11:41 PM
Solo: Truly, a great man.
EvilElitest: I have a lot of respect for him.
Nerd-o-Rama: Seem to have quite a few shared interests.
Dan Hemmens: Smart guy, has lots of interesting stuff to say.
Matthew: Another remarkably intelligent fellow.
Scorpina: She's a cutie (pic thread, yo), and clever to boot.

Jayngfet
2008-06-11, 01:06 AM
If I can't meet everyone(there are so many people)

Mauve shirt

Rutee

Oracle hunter

Elflad

Evil elitest.

Solo

Trazoi

Collin 152

Bluish wolf

Serpentine.

Supagoof
2008-06-11, 01:28 AM
Supagoof: I want to Pass the Boom in person someday.
Yay! :smallbiggrin:

Along with seeing those I have met, there are many, many others I'd like to meet. Basically all I have interacted with, and some that I have not. Though if I had to rank in order of desire....

Atreyu, The Masked Llama - How many times have we chatted? To remove the mystique behind the mask would be fun.

Cristo Meyers - To pass the Boom back of course.

Shadow - Elusive as he is, we will get him to come to one of the midwest meetups.

Roland St. Jude - See if this mod is as good at poker as I've heard.

And those listed below, to give a hug and play a live game of WW with (please note that I randomized this list - I want to meet you all the same.)
Radikal Skippy
Ink
Bor, the Barbarian Monk
Emperor Demonking
Helgraf
Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
DarkLightDragon
Vespe Ratavo
Saurous
Indurain
Player Zero
Gezina
Faerwain
The Bushranger
Gnome Barbarian
Purple Gelatinous Cube of Doom
Raistlin1040
North
CurlyKitGirl
WampaX
Alarra
Firepup
Lord Herman
DivaDe21
Lucky
Caw
The Giant
SweetLikeLemons
Captain Van Der Decken
Psychoduck14
Hitchhiker
Kneeknibble
Mountain Faerie
Selrahc
Doseki
Janusnori
El Jaspero, The Pirate King
Eldritch Knight
Haruki-Kun
Basset King
HyramGraff
Telamar
Thes Hunter
Moon Called
Detrevnisisiht
Ceika
Murska
Lamech
Ranna
Kyrian
Lily
Jibar
Thanatos5150
Inky13112
Randman22222
DeimosHellfire
Mordokai
Serpentine
Cobra Ikari
Charity
Vibrant
Zar Peter
Smellie Hippie
Freshmeat
Lord Magtok
Castaras
Fleeing Coward
Reijas

banjo1985
2008-06-11, 05:01 AM
Massive big list that doesn't include a certain stringed instrument

I play WW games too...honest!

I feel like a one legged man in an arse kicking contest :smalltongue:

*goes and cries in a corner*

Tom_Violence
2008-06-11, 05:34 AM
I'd like to meet everyone in this thread that said they want to meet me.

Ooo, what a party!

poleboy
2008-06-11, 05:37 AM
No one, because I'm onto you. You're all just the products of a rogue AI called "Project Flamebait" that escaped from a secret government lab (you know which one!). You were designed to infiltrate every known forum and create multiple, untraceable profiles with such captivating names as "X360fan638" and "H34dsh0t B00m!". Your mission was to flood every new topic with random comments about popular animes and space marines as well as endlessly flame yourself, thus distracting people from real issues and drowning any posts made by actual people. Through sheer luck, you were somehow contained within GitP's server and for the good of all mankind, I have made it my life's goal to destroy you.

Charity
2008-06-11, 05:40 AM
Crud three more I missed, see these things are too difficult

TV - Ah gowon gowon gowon gowon (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66784)

Archonic Energy
2008-06-11, 07:17 AM
My list would be (in no particular order)
Charity: Because he claims to be a useless git, but I have my doubts.
Death: :smalleek:
Archonic Energy: So I can punch him in the face.

*dodges punch*:smallamused:

oh and "C" Really is a useless git... :smalltongue:
except when he's kindly driving us non-drivers around that is
my list would be:
Hippie: so i can tie SuperGlue him to a sheep and live comfortably from the blackmail money :smalltongue:
Death: Master of punishment
Jibar: who needs to attend a UK GitP meet up at some point!
Llama Boy: need i say more? *MIND-CONTROL*
Ink: if only so i can call him "the Betrayer" all day

Krimm_Blackleaf
2008-06-11, 07:50 AM
i'd snort a line of broken glass for a chance to meet amotis, solo, and illiterate scribe. i would give my first born for a chance to meet phoenixineohp, krimm, brc or ego slayer.

I'll take it. Now go get the plane-tickets and I'll write up a contract. I hope your fingers have excellent circulation.

Player_Zero
2008-06-11, 07:55 AM
I'll take it. Now go get the plane-tickets and I'll write up a contract. I hope your fingers have excellent circulation.

RUMPELSTILTSKIN!

...Oh wait...

Sorry. I got a little confused.

Ceika
2008-06-11, 10:21 AM
Wow... only five? Even with the great people I've already met, I can't really narrow it down that much... but I'll try... In order to make this even slightly possible, though, I'm not going to mention those I will be able to meet later this month, at the southeastish meet-up. That will hopefully cross at least several off of my "I MUST MEET YOU!" list, provided I can attend, as planned.

First and foremost: Indurain: The one, the only, naked emperor! I must meet you! You've been a great friend and a great comfort in some of the difficult times I've faced. There is no greater pleasure than rocking out with you while playing the air fiddle in the middle of the night!

Supagoof: Whether it's on a ship full of pirates, in a game of werewolf, or at a Legionary bake sale, there are few I've had the pleasure of interacting with here who consistently make me smile with their antics and characters!

Emerald Rose and Andre Fairchild: I know, this one is kinda a twofer, but they go together. You guys are awesome, and I hope you know how much I enjoy talking to you.

Vorpal Tribble: I don't know you very well, and I know I haven't talked to you very much, but I secretly worship you. Or at least, I credit you with my getting the guts to post on this forum in the first place, so you will eternally have my gratitude!

and lastly, but never, never leastly -- Leastly? That's not a word, is it? I don't care, I'm using it anyway!-- *ahem* Anyway, not leastly, everybody else! I hate grouping everyone into one little category, since a lot of people on here mean a lot to me, but it's the best I've got. Death, Charity, Kyrian, Cassie, Serpentine, Jibar, Mostly Harmless, Libris the Librarian, Stormcrow, Lilly, Roland St. Jude, Caw, Bor, and sooooo many more are on my list... I really can't narrow it down any further, and there are still several people I've left off, I know.... From the little brothers that I've adopted here, to the people I've made avatars for, everyone here has been so awesome to work with and talk to, that I could never, ever, leave anyone out of this list!

GoC
2008-06-11, 04:19 PM
I'd most like to meet Blue Paladin and EvilElitest.
The first so I can talk to him and the second so I can pound his face in.:smallsmile:

I'd also like to meet Selrahc, Swordguy and Dervag.

Illiterate Scribe
2008-06-11, 04:54 PM

Let those who meet 'pon that board never be united.

I say.

But yeah, evil plots with Bears with Lasers and The Logic Ninja would be fun.

Darius Midnite
2008-06-11, 05:10 PM
What a tough nut to crack. Just five people. Well, Death, my/your Friend the Reaper is a must. Saithis Bladewing and I have had many good moments, wouldn't mind meeting her face to face. Sneak has a sense of humor I can relate to. And Rubkhin has charm about him (even though I've never interacted with him), and he looks gorgeous. So that's the lot.

EvilElitest
2008-06-11, 07:33 PM

Thank you, why me in particular?

What?
Hey, i'm not that bad in person.

BoH, i have to say, i try my best to get people to remember my nickname,

Now i have to say, i have to say, i'm really really really torn. Since i live in the middle of no where, i honestly consider meeting you people all the time, so it is really hard for me to pick five

So i have five for different catagories

People i'd like to meet generally
Warty Goblin
Rowan
Tengu
Rogue 7
Mr. Scaly

People i'd like to dicuss with

Tippy
AK
Vorpal
The Demented one
(The Giant. He's special)

People i'd like to date (movie and a dinner, nothing more)
Me
Mauve shirt
Callos DeTerran
i forgot the last one.........

People i'd like to hang out with

Friz
Jayngfet
I am Undead (who i never see anymore)
Tengu
M0rt
GoC (you know i'd win)
Artemis
Rutee (just one good talk)
Paladin Boy
Elflad

from
EE

Collin152
2008-06-11, 07:37 PM
People i'd like to date (movie and a dinner, nothing more)
Me
Mauve shirt
Callos DeTerran
Collin152
i forgot the last one.........

Fixed it for you.
Don't worry, I understand your memory problems.

EvilElitest
2008-06-11, 07:51 PM
Fixed it for you.
Don't worry, I understand your memory problems.

but......i'm not.................
from
EE

Collin152
2008-06-11, 08:10 PM
but......i'm not.................
from
EE

Doesn't matter to me!

EvilElitest
2008-06-11, 08:11 PM
your a great guy, but i hope we never serve time together
from
EE

Collin152
2008-06-11, 08:15 PM
your a great guy, but i hope we never serve time together
from
EE

If the coup-de-tat goes awry, we'll be in the Tower together. Just bear in mind.

EvilElitest
2008-06-11, 08:17 PM
If the coup-de-tat goes awry, we'll be in the Tower together. Just bear in mind.

More motivation to keep on fighting. Through the tower wouldn't be so bad if i keep my hands on the soup.
from
EE

Gwyn chan 'r Gwyll
2008-06-11, 08:19 PM
Everyone, but the only person that comes to mind right now is ZombieRockStar, just because I swear I've seen him twice on the street...

Thes Hunter
2008-06-11, 09:01 PM
Awww man, due to not seeing them on the boards lately, I have missed a bunch of peeps as well... and then I can only pick 5.

And this without of the long list of awesome people I have already met and will meet soon!

Shas aia Toriia
2008-06-11, 09:17 PM
Umm. . .

MasatoHyuga
Fax Celestis
Solo
Face of Evil
Almighty Salmon

My list loses points, though, since I don't see half of these people post any more.

Hell Puppi
2008-06-11, 09:27 PM
Dang....way too many people.

I'd really like to have a huge convention where everyone could meet up. There would be booze, roleplaying and a poker tournament.

I see Cobra running around hugging everyone like a spastic ferret, Bor talking to someone crying in a corner, EE talking about politics....

I'd be the person trying to convince the D&D gm to let me roleplay a Warg. :smallbiggrin:

Mountain_Faerie
2008-06-11, 09:30 PM
Luckily for me, a big chunk of my list will be at my house it 18 days! :biggrin:

There are several who will be missed, including:

Andre and EmeraldRose
Indurain
Supagoof
Dallas Dakota
Bor
Zar Peter
Ink
Bookman
I'm da Rogue

and way too many others to list

EvilElitest
2008-06-11, 09:33 PM
Ironically i am famous at my school for being able to turn any conversation into a political conversation. Also for my abilty to argue different viewpoints depending on the hat i wear

[QUOTE]
I'd be the person trying to convince the D&D gm to let me roleplay a Warg. :smallbiggrin:
Screw it, i'd let you.
from
EE

Thanatos 51-50
2008-06-11, 09:35 PM
And those listed below, to give a hug and play a live game of WW with (please note that I randomized this list - I want to meet you all the same.)
*SNIP!*

Thanatos5150
*SNIP!*

Wow! I'm on a (huge) list for a live WW game! AWESOME!

ZombieRockStar
2008-06-11, 10:32 PM
Everyone, but the only person that comes to mind right now is ZombieRockStar, just because I swear I've seen him twice on the street...

Quite possibly. o.O I go downtown every once in a while. Next time just make a sly OotS reference and see if I get it. :smalltongue:

Death, your friend the Reaper
2008-06-12, 06:32 PM
Quite possibly. o.O I go downtown every once in a while. Next time just make a sly OotS reference and see if I get it. :smalltongue:

Dyeyour hair red and speak in cryptograms! A true fan would get that *nods*

Death's list is going to have to be greedy and hardly play by the rules. Death's like that. He's used to long lists with everyones name on it.

Darius Midnite; So we can eventually play a father son sport together and let Darius wonder why hes the son where there is a large possibility of him being the elder.

Zombie Rock Star & Ego at an American convention (This includes all Americans, how big is your continent anyway?)

Alarra/Zeb at their wedding, hopefully I can Seek her (Ceika), smellie_hippie, Llama (tell him to do the fields) and my pother assorted pals from over the sea.

Thes and Trog, or the big T's. I'd love to met these two in reality, so I'm going to say meeting them at a comic convention. That way I'll meet the regulars along with these guys!
And, since Charity is Thes in a skirt, I can meet him, and then bad mouth England Cricket till AE pops up, win win if I can dodge there attacks.

The Australian lot

The good ol' Aussies such as Dis and Serpy. And I may even bump into Darklight Dragon in real life without knowing :P

Off to chem exam, will fix in ones I've missed later! (Chem exams re great for bonding, ionic isn't it?)

Cobra_Ikari
2008-06-12, 06:37 PM
About 1.3 times the size of yours, Death, IIRC.

Also, I'm somewhat glad I'm not on that list. I want to liiiiiiive! :smallamused:

...nice puns, btw.

Lady Tialait
2008-06-12, 06:39 PM
Well, let's see

Bushranger.....He's neato
Shas, He's neato too
Kearath (ahh, I couldn't remember how to type his name) because I owe him a hug...
Rouge, so I can steal her wallet IRL...
Inigo_Montoya, erm...he's just neato too!

Collin152
2008-06-12, 06:45 PM
Death's list is going to have to be greedy and hardly play by the rules. Death's like that. He's used to long lists with everyones name on it.

Death list? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Okvb7PPvKvg)

The Valiant Turtle
2008-06-12, 07:29 PM
I've already met several and will meet more very soon, but I guess this would be my top 5 not including those people...

Bor
Death
Supagoof
Indurain
Serpentine

There are tons more I'd still love to meet. Offhand the following stick out in my head...

Castaras
Ceika
El J (who's close enough I really need to schedule lunch with him sometime soon)
Jibar
Banjo
Bookman
CurlyKitGirl
Lilly
MasatoHyuga
Ink
Cobra
Gezina

FdL
2008-06-12, 08:11 PM
Well as to not make the list too long I'll just list a few.I'd love to hang out with B-man, Cobra , Fuddle, Bor, ,Scorpina, Shadow of the sun, Serpentine, and but of course Ego & Zombie. There are of course other people around here who I'd love to hang out with, but who's forum name's I can't remember the spelling of but who I'd love to hang out with, and also Don't want a giant list.

If you folks find yourselves passing through Syracuse be sure I know. :smallwink:

Thanks, man. I'd like to meet you too, it'd be cool to hang out ^^

And yeah, there's a lot of cool people here that would be nice to meet. Sometimes I hate not leaving in the US and stuff v.v

Inhuman Bot
2008-06-12, 08:29 PM
I don't feel as bitter anymore!
So I would like to meet:

Bor A nice guy
Cobra Ikari See above
Solo He's cool
Radikal Skippy STrangely, he's the only person I've ever heard say KH and TWEWY is a good game. Which Is blashphemy! They are such good games>.. *walks away ranting*
Anyone whose nice in person, and could stand my regular pessimisem(?)
Anyone who wants to meet me. that fits the above.

Mr. Moon
2008-06-12, 08:42 PM
Luckily for me, a big chunk of my list will be at my house it 18 days! :biggrin:

But... but... I wanna goooooo.... :smallfrown::smallsigh:

phoenixineohp
2008-06-12, 09:02 PM

2. Bor, the Barbarian Monk, who seems likewise spectacular
3. Syka, to thank her in person for some advice she gave a while back.
4. If I can count Alarra and Zeb as one person, then so be it. (And congrats again).
5. Serpentine - this far down on the list only because of distance, really.

(Two others who might normally be here are Fax Celestis and Valairn, who don't qualify because I knew them prior to joining the forums but don't get to see them very often).

I feel loved! Thank you. Really, thank you. :smallsmile::smallsmile::smallsmile:

The rest of you... *sniff* :smallfrown: Especially you Aussies. Double sniff to you!

Reinboom
2008-06-12, 09:13 PM
I feel loved! Thank you. Really, thank you. :smallsmile::smallsmile::smallsmile:

The rest of you... *sniff* :smallfrown: Especially you Aussies. Double sniff to you!

Aww, don't sniffle. If I had a list to meet (though, there's too many and I don't want to risk forgetting someone) you'd be on it for a level terms meeting.

I've used aussie hair products, at least. Does that count?

Besides, I'm sure there's others in the area I'm at who would also have you on their list. :smallsmile:

Kyrian
2008-06-12, 09:18 PM
Awwww....

*offers Pxp a hug*

You know I wants to meet you!

Cobra_Ikari
2008-06-12, 09:37 PM
Aren't we gets to meet you soon, though? I definitely do, miss pxp. *hugs*

Dallas-Dakota
2008-06-13, 01:23 AM
Ehh, short list, to many people.
SHort list : Dr. Bath, Curly, I'm da rogue,Llama. And the rest of you all.
With honorable mentions to Ink, Supagoof, Shadow, Divade, and all the others but I gtg now to school.

SoD
2008-06-13, 06:18 AM
Hmm, so so many. I'd love to meet Serpy though. And Caracol. And Jibar. And Psionic Dog. And Player Zero. And Raiser. And Jae. And Rogue. And the Giant. And Banjo. And many more besides. Oh, and SpoD.

Oh, wait five...uhm...all five *coughelevencough* five *coughelevencough* of them.

Archonic Energy
2008-06-13, 06:40 AM

...*snip*...

AE

suddenly i feel as if i should be worried! :smalleek:

Tom_Violence
2008-06-13, 06:46 AM
Crud three more I missed, see these things are too difficult

TV - Ah gowon gowon gowon gowon (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66784)

You know, I actually would, but sadly I won't be in the country then. :smallfrown:

Dallas-Dakota
2008-06-13, 07:33 AM

There are several who will be missed, including:

Andre and EmeraldRose
Indurain
Supagoof
Dallas Dakota
Bor
Zar Peter
Ink
Bookman
I'm da Rogue

and way too many others to list

You made my day! Somebody remembered me! I'm happy now. Even if you're the only one in the thread. *hugs MF*

*checks post*
Wait, thats two days after my birthday. It would be an awesome birthday present to meet so many of you.

Also for the next year gencon I WILL BE THERE SOMEHOW!. Even though I live across the pond. So all your troglanders be sure to be there next year so I can meet all you great people!

Logic
2008-06-13, 07:35 AM
phoenixineohp for obvious reasons. HAHA! No secret text here!

Cobra_Ikari because he is just so damn cool.

Frojoe has listened to me rant about all manner of stuff, so I suppose I owe him a hug.

Jibar is a cat-muffin. Need I explain more?

D'anna Biers if only to satisfy my curiosity as to who/what he/she/it is.. (and if I knew, his/her/it's secret would be safe with me!)

Just so you know, there are a great many of you that it was difficult to not put in my top 5 (sorry Booky) but with a limited number of spots, someone cool is bound to get dropped.

EDIT: My list was made before reading anyone's responses. So yes, you are that cool. At least to me.

Bor the Barbarian Monk
2008-06-13, 09:17 PM
Hmmm...Looking over this thread, I see folks sighing and frowning when they aren't on someone's list. Almost everyone, however, has said that picking five is almost impossuble. Therefore, I'm suggesting that you feel free to list your top 50. If sighs and frowns continue, top 500, 5000, etc. :smalltongue:

Oh...And no need for spoilers. I happen to like when it takes an hour to scroll down a page. :smallbiggrin:

wadledo
2008-06-13, 10:46 PM
Great now I just feel terrible because I can't remember the people I would most likely to meet.
Meh, I hate and love you all equally.
And I also feel bad for running away from Friendly and Random Banter for a few months.

EvilElitest
2008-06-20, 11:47 PM
Great now I just feel terrible because I can't remember the people I would most likely to meet.
And I also feel bad for running away from Friendly and Random Banter for a few months.

am i one of those people? I"m not trying to feed my massive ego, nope
from
EE

Jae
2008-06-21, 12:42 AM
Hmm, so so many. I'd love to meet Serpy though. And Caracol. And Jibar. And Psionic Dog. And Player Zero. And Raiser. And Jae. And Rogue. And the Giant. And Banjo. And many more besides. Oh, and SpoD.
:smallbiggrin: thank youuuu.

and no i am not going out of my way to thank anybody who mentioned me

shut up :smallannoyed:

wadledo
2008-06-22, 12:32 PM
am i one of those people? I"m not trying to feed my massive ego, nope
from
EE

No, you are not.[/Anti-sarcasm]

Dallas-Dakota
2008-06-22, 03:23 PM

No you don't. I remember you saying that earlier on. Then you said you loved somebody more and hated them less, so to equal it out you hated me more and loved me less.:smallannoyed:

Dragonrider
2008-06-22, 03:44 PM
LIMIT a list??? You're asking me to LIMIT a list???

Jeez!

Rawhide, Felixaar, Roguey, Serpentine, CurlyKitGirl, that's five.
Wadledo to see whether we're really related, ha ha), TRD, FdL, Ego, Cobra, Syka, zillions of other and oh crap, I KNOW there's a name I'm forgetting...DANGIT who???

Dr. Bath
2008-06-22, 03:52 PM
Well, two people I've never talked to much would like to meet me. What does that tell you? :smalltongue:

Thanks though.

Well, for me it'd be...

CurlyKitGirl
Haruki-kun
Nathan
Lord Magtok
Player Zero if you do exist.

Most likely. Or not. Whatever.

wadledo
2008-06-22, 04:10 PM
No you don't. I remember you saying that earlier on. Then you said you loved somebody more and hated them less, so to equal it out you hated me more and loved me less.:smallannoyed:

Yes I did.
Then the giant flying chicken overlords burned down several hospitals in Austria, and everybody forgot about it.

Bor the Barbarian Monk
2008-06-22, 04:11 PM
LIMIT a list??? You're asking me to LIMIT a list???

Jeez!

Rawhide, Felixaar, Roguey, Serpentine, CurlyKitGirl, that's five.
Wadledo to see whether we're really related, ha ha), TRD, FdL, Ego, Cobra, Syka, zillions of other and oh crap, I KNOW there's a name I'm forgetting...DANGIT who???

Me, dearie. :smalltongue: That, or simply EVERYONE. :smallbiggrin:

Player_Zero
2008-06-22, 04:31 PM
Well, two people I've never talked to much would like to meet me. What does that tell you? :smalltongue:

CurlyKitGirl
Haruki-kun
Nathan
Lord Magtok
Player Zero if you do exist.

Most likely. Or not. Whatever.

I am but the flickering of a thought; a tendril of a dream, snaking out into the world brushing you by like the wind; a surcease of a sentence at the corner of your eye, in the shadows.

Thanks all the same, though. :smalltongue:

Besides, if you ask me I don't know anyone very well since I interact with people from behind a mask of delirium.

Mmmm... I like my imagery nowadays, huh? :smalltongue:

Lord_Asmodeus
2008-06-22, 04:40 PM
I'm on NOBODIES list? SERIOUSLY? I mean c'mon, EE got on a ton, and I didn't get mentioned by name once, not even on the ridiculously long lists... I'd have to think about it.

Player_Zero
2008-06-22, 04:42 PM
I'm on NOBODIES list? SERIOUSLY? I mean c'mon, EE got on a ton, and I didn't get mentioned by name once, not even on the ridiculously long lists... I'd have to think about it.

Don't worry. I still wuv you. And we'll be together for ever, bestest friends. :smalltongue:

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-06-22, 05:18 PM
In no particular order:

1. The guy that posts and says he'll give a free Wii and PS3 to anyone who clicks the link. Dude, I bet he has a whole trunk of Wii's and PS3 and he'll probably just give me one because he has sooooo many.

2. That person who posted in every SMBG forum talking about a new all natural energy drink for weight loss that he'd send you a free sample of if you followed the link.
I bet he'd give away quite a few.

3. Kung Fu Kobold- Awesome name and I only saw him one day on the forums. I wonder what happened to him. Maybe he ran off with the guy who had all the PS3's. I bet they just hang out and bum energy drinks and all three of them play PS3's all day.

4. Forum Staff- He's been here since the beginning, and is very active, but I hardly ever see him. What does he do all day? What does he look like? What stories can he tell?? We know he was cool enough to get his own custom title.

5. Atreyu the Masked Llama- That fuzzy little guy has really been a positive influence on my life the past 2 years and I'd love to get a chance to shake his hoof and see what a llama using a set of theives tools really looks like. I bet its a very interesting sight.

Mordokai
2008-06-22, 05:37 PM
5. Atreyu the Masked Llama- That fuzzy little guy has really been a positive influence on my life the past 2 years and I'd love to get a chance to shake his hoof and see what a llama using a set of theives tools really looks like. I bet its a very interesting sight.

Being vain a little? :smalltongue:

I don't know, he doesn't seem all that special to me. I really don't understand what's all the hip around him :smallconfused:

Dragonrider
2008-06-22, 07:12 PM
Being vain a little? :smalltongue:

I don't know, he doesn't seem all that special to me. I really don't understand what's all the hip around him :smallconfused:

Really? Wow. I never knew llamas--not even LLamas--had much in the way of hips. Huh. Learn something new every day. :smallwink: