PDA

View Full Version : fan art

cheesecrow
2008-06-09, 02:50 PM
Here is some line fan art I did.... too lazy to color it and make it better, so if anyone wants to, feel free
http://www.2darkpark.com/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=9451&stc=1&d=1211423036

someonenonotyou
2008-06-09, 03:19 PM
1st of all dosen't this belong in the fanservice thread
b. i don't see anything just a little red x

cheesecrow
2008-06-09, 06:34 PM
why doesn't it belong in this forum? I thought this was the forum for arts and crafts... the forum description is: "Arts and Crafts The place to talk about stick figure avatars, graphic design, fan art, or any application of the visual arts and creative writing--or just to show off your latest masterwork!"

And I see the image just fine.... does anyone else get the red x?

FoE
2008-06-09, 06:37 PM
I can't see your image.

What someonenonotyou (SONNY) meant was that there are a couple of appropriate threads already in Arts and Crafts for fan art. Generally speaking, you should post in those threads instead of starting a new thread. For example, most art can go in the "OoTS Style Fanart II" thread, while "sexy" pictures should go in the House of Fanservice and "gross" pictures should go in the House of Horrors.

Lyinginbedmon
2008-06-09, 06:41 PM
Isn't Red X a character from Teen Titans?

Guess I'm seeing both then :smalltongue:

Echowinds
2008-06-09, 06:48 PM
Can't see it either.

Unless you do dozens of pictures (eg. Vulion's thread), or a really, really, detail one that takes days to finish, most single artwork doesn't really warrant a thread. Most things can belong in the Arts showcase, the OotS style art thread, the fanservice thread, or the House of Horror.

cheesecrow
2008-06-09, 07:14 PM
ok, thanks for the explanation.... hmm, I'll try to fix that image....

Nameless
2008-06-10, 03:29 AM
Isn't Red X a character from Teen Titans?

Guess I'm seeing both then :smalltongue:

I thought that was Robin in a cleaver descise? :smalltongue: