PDA

View Full Version : To the lienar guild!

Gamerlord
2008-06-09, 05:54 PM
Well for the latest arc we started out with seeing what happened to elan and durkon and V then we saw haley/belkar then we ended up with a team evil short story then another elan story i bet next up is leiner guild then the cycle will rinse and repeat

Mauve Shirt
2008-06-09, 06:50 PM
Punctuation please?
Also, the next in the cycle is Haley again. I doubt we'll go over to the Linear guild until Roy is raised, they're not the main evil concern right now.

krossbow
2008-06-09, 11:36 PM
I will endorse this line of thought only if they are seen plotting in an icecream parlor. Prefferably one with a ball pit.

Dalenthas
2008-06-09, 11:49 PM
The last panel in 563 is a fairly clear transition back to Haley/Belkar/Celia (assuming she's just off panel and didn't go back to law school). I wouldn't expect the Linear Guild to show up anytime soon.

Sinewmire
2008-06-10, 08:03 AM
Must... not... suggest... Lien is... starting own party!

Querzis
2008-06-10, 09:26 AM
Must... not... suggest... Lien is... starting own party!

Its the first thing I thought when i saw the title.

But anyway, I must admit I wanna see Nale and his overcomplicated plans again.

David Argall
2008-06-10, 03:52 PM
Speculations are to be
It is quite possible our Haley sequence will include Haley finally arriving in Cliffport, where the guild has been, and where it was delayed in its attempt to continue to the next gate, maybe by being jailed. When Haley comes into town, there is interaction with the LG as Nale produces another "brilliant" plan to get Elan. Maybe Nale kidnaps Haley to lure Elan to Cliffport. Maybe something quite different where the LG all "disguise" themselves and arrange for Haley to get on a ship to Elan with them so they can attack Elan with the fleet....
In any case, don't count the LG out just yet. They may feature in 20-30 strips in this book.