PDA

View Full Version : Epic Babarian feat / gestalt class

H0L7
2008-06-13, 05:57 AM
if your wondering where all these feats came from this is a gestalt charachter with the secondary classes as
fighter2
PsyWarior2
monk2
TribalProtector2(wild fight)
Fist of the forrest1 (my con bonus is higher than any armor under heavy. love this class)
Nordic Champion 10 (campaign class)

still one undecided class level and im taking sugestions i was thinking 1 level of templar for mettle

this is all on top of having 2 racial hd from being a lycanthrope
i have 1 epic feat and nothing seems worth it seeing as i already have

Pattack
Cleave
Gcleave
Scleave(classfeature)
Creflexes(monk)
Iunarmed strike(monk)
Evasion(monk)
Igrapple(monk)
Endure Blows
ExoticWeaponProf Jovar(the archons greatsword 17-20crit)
Wfocus,special Jovar
GWfocus,special jovar
Melee Weapon Mastery slashing
IBullrush
Item Familiar
Spring attack(class feature)
Instantaneous rage
Defensive sweep
Blind Fight (lycanthrope)
Great Fortitude(damn class requirements)
Dire charge (class feature)
Weapon Supreamacy

I know I Have been doing nothing but asking questions but i'm new to optimization all my previous campaigns were much less demanding on how my charachter was built. less seriously close encounters with death. you know a few fey facinating some members as aposed to having a tribe of armand drag us into anuroch and get us under the skin of a colossal+ blue dragon with more templates than i know existed.

Nebo_
2008-06-13, 07:31 AM
if your wondering where all these feats came from this is a gestalt charachter with the secondary classes as
fighter2
PsyWarior2
monk2
TribalProtector2(wild fight)
Fist of the forrest1 (my con bonus is higher than any armor under heavy. love this class)
Nordic Champion 10 (campaign class)

still one undecided class level and im taking sugestions i was thinking 1 level of templar for mettle

this is all on top of having 2 racial hd from being a lycanthrope
i have 1 epic feat and nothing seems worth it seeing as i already have

Pattack - Good
Cleave - Crap
Gcleave - Crap
Scleave(classfeature) - What the hell?
Creflexes(monk) - Get a reach weapon
Iunarmed strike(monk) - Ok
Evasion(monk) - That's not a feat
Igrapple(monk) - Ok
Endure Blows - What?
ExoticWeaponProf Jovar(the archons greatsword 17-20crit) - It's 18-20 and there are better exotic weapons. Get something with reach
Wfocus,special Jovar - Crap
GWfocus,special jovar - Crap
Melee Weapon Mastery slashing - Crap
IBullrush - Crap unless you take Shock Trooper. Where's Shock Trooper
Item Familiar - Good
Spring attack(class feature) - Useless, but it's free, so why not?
Instantaneous rage - Crap
Defensive sweep - Good
Blind Fight (lycanthrope) - Mmm, Gravy.
Great Fortitude(damn class requirements) - There are worse feats
Dire charge (class feature) - Ok
Weapon Supreamacy - Crap in epic

I've made notes on your feats. Needs more Shock Trooper, Leap Attack and Combat Brute.

leperkhaun
2008-06-13, 08:33 AM
make sure you take the alt class feature for barbarian that gives you pounce (make full attack on a charge).

H0L7
2008-06-13, 12:24 PM
make sure you take the alt class feature for barbarian that gives you pounce (make full attack on a charge).

i have dire charge as a class feature does the same thing

nebo I'm not asking for cometary on my current feats they have allowed me to go toe to toe with a colossal+ blue dragon and come out on top. I don't need reach when i can cast expansion doubled on myself once a day and my brother can then cast enlarge twined making me colossal. you were right ont he jovar crit range but seeing as its a keen brilliant energy +6(took the last +1 as my lvl 21 item familiar boost) item familiar giving me a range of 15-20 all is well. my jowar is huge im getting 4d6 before expansion or enlarge.

weapon supremacy is totaly worth it when i have a grapple of yes. they get at most 2 attacks in a grapple i get 7(wildfight1 haste1 norm5)

oh i forgot to add my favorite feat that i have
robilars gambit(most awesome melee feat EVER)

Nebo_
2008-06-13, 09:00 PM
i have dire charge as a class feature does the same thing

nebo I'm not asking for cometary on my current feats they have allowed me to go toe to toe with a colossal+ blue dragon and come out on top. I don't need reach when i can cast expansion doubled on myself once a day and my brother can then cast enlarge twined making me colossal.

ENLARGE PERSON DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY!
Doesn't stack with Expansion.

That said, what were you asking for? All you did is list your class levels and feats, then tell us you fought a dragon. Based on that, I assumed you wanted critique on your feats.

you were right ont he jovar crit range but seeing as its a keen brilliant energy +6(took the last +1 as my lvl 21 item familiar boost) item familiar giving me a range of 15-20 all is well. my jowar is huge im getting 4d6 before expansion or enlarge.

weapon supremacy is totaly worth it when i have a grapple of yes. they get at most 2 attacks in a grapple i get 7(wildfight1 haste1 norm5)

oh i forgot to add my favorite feat that i have
robilars gambit(most awesome melee feat EVER)

Yes, Robilar's Gambit is very good.

H0L7
2008-06-13, 11:53 PM
ENLARGE PERSON DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY!
Doesn't stack with Expansion.

That said, what were you asking for? All you did is list your class levels and feats, then tell us you fought a dragon. Based on that, I assumed you wanted critique on your feats.

Yes, Robilar's Gambit is very good.

i have my first epic feat open and none of the epic feats seem that good so i wanted input on which one would work with my current build

i know i get reach from expansion and being gargantuan is usually good enough then after that wears out bam twin enlarge quickened if he feels like it.

put simply what do you think my free class level and feat should be

tyckspoon
2008-06-13, 11:58 PM
Enlarge doesn't stack with itself, either. Unless your friend has a new version of the spell that increases your size two steps instead of one, all you get for a Twinned Enlarge is redundancy.