PDA

View Full Version : RSS Feed Issues?

Tutunkommon
2008-06-13, 09:20 AM
I have noticed that the rss feed on my iGoogle page is still showing episode #563 Air Mail as the most recent post.

Last nite, momentarily, it showed that #564 had been published. I was happily surprised to find that #565 was also up when I got here, but was still wondering if anyone knew of any issues with the rss feed. Currently, it is back to ep. #563 as most recent.

Thanks!

--Tutunkommon

SteveMB
2008-06-13, 12:37 PM
I have noticed that the rss feed on my iGoogle page is still showing episode #563 Air Mail as the most recent post.

Last nite, momentarily, it showed that #564 had been published. I was happily surprised to find that #565 was also up when I got here, but was still wondering if anyone knew of any issues with the rss feed. Currently, it is back to ep. #563 as most recent.

Thanks!

--Tutunkommon

It seems to be working fine here. Maybe it's an issue specific to the OotS-only feed, or to iGoogle.

Guildorn Tanaleth
2008-06-13, 01:36 PM
It's an iGoogle issue. The OotS & Erfworld feed on my iGoogle home page has the same problem, but when I view the feed with Safari, it's completely up to date. The only thing you can really do is wait for Google to update its feed cache or something.