PDA

View Full Version : Essential Morrowind Mods

Fri
2008-06-16, 04:55 AM
Any Elder Scroll III: Morrowind fans here? Suddenly I want to play Elder Scroll III again. For nostalgic value and proofing to myself that Morrowind is better than Oblivion, heh. No, I just want to play morrowind.

I played vanilla morrowind (without any mods) years ago, so I was going to play with mods this time. So, in your opinion, what are the essential mods? Mind that I'm going to start anew.

Victor Thorian
2008-06-16, 07:08 AM
Hmm. Better Bodies, Better Heads, Better Clothes. Also, various texture replacers to make it look "new".

These should be enough to start, but there's been many great content mods developed. You can find more at Morrowind Summit, I think.

TamerBill
2008-06-16, 07:26 AM
This (http://uk.geocities.com/galsiah/) is the only mod that I'm unable to play without. Makes the level-up system smooth, unintrustive and far less immersion-breaking.

Sensate
2008-06-16, 03:53 PM
This is not very likely but, you did remember to try out the official plug-ins and Bloodmoon and Tribunal expansions? Sorry if I'm being a bit blunt, but you haven't specified if by vanilla you mean vanilla-vanilla-the-original-game.