Hzurr
2008-06-16, 10:53 PM
A new slew of info, feats, and paragon paths for warforged

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/drfe/20080606b

or the direct link to the pdf

http://www.wizards.com/dnd/files/364_Warforged.pdf

marjan
2008-06-16, 11:20 PM
OK, is it just me or does a Warforged with Shoulderbow sound like Predator.

Hzurr
2008-06-17, 12:28 AM
Actually, the shoulder bow and the chest light thing (as well as the generic warforged 'look') make me think of Iron Man.

NEO|Phyte
2008-06-17, 12:31 AM
An embedded component Katar makes me think of Altair.

Which is why I've made an Altairforged for a 4e game.

RoboticSheeple
2008-06-17, 01:01 AM
I thought Ironman for sure.

Morty
2008-06-17, 07:38 AM
*Headdesk*
It had to be Warfoged instead of some not-utterly-stupid race didn't it?:smallannoyed:
Meh, I'll wait for another ones.

Azerian Kelimon
2008-06-17, 07:46 AM
*Headdesk*
It had to be Warfoged instead of some not-utterly-stupid race didn't it?:smallannoyed:
Meh, I'll wait for another ones.

Certified as a non-constructive post.

What would be a not-utterly-stupid race be? Doppelgangers? Gnomes? Drow? Minotaurs?

Morty
2008-06-17, 07:50 AM
Certified as a non-constructive post.

What would be a not-utterly-stupid race be? Doppelgangers? Gnomes? Drow? Minotaurs?

Any of them, yeah. Any non-robots, really.

Azerian Kelimon
2008-06-17, 07:52 AM
Well, I'll have to agree there. I much prefer those, even if warforged get the Iron Man riff.

However, look at the bright side. This is the beginning of 4th edition. Things are a bit rough, designing classes and powers is a new thing. The designers are going to make mistakes. Better that they make them on warforged than, say, Doppelgangers.

Morty
2008-06-17, 08:00 AM
Well, I'll have to agree there. I much prefer those, even if warforged get the Iron Man riff.

However, look at the bright side. This is the beginning of 4th edition. Things are a bit rough, designing classes and powers is a new thing. The designers are going to make mistakes. Better that they make them on warforged than, say, Doppelgangers.

I admit I haven't thought of this. Well, so the Warforged have got some use after all.:smallbiggrin:

FoE
2008-06-17, 10:49 AM
*Headdesk*
It had to be Warfoged instead of some not-utterly-stupid race didn't it? :smallannoyed:

Mort, you and I are clearly never going to see eye-to-eye. Warforged are so awesome that they should have an attack called "Ray of Awesome," which is a laser beam that shoots out of their eyes and does 1d6 damage to anyone not as awesome as warforged.

The only PC race immune to the attack is tieflings. :smallwink: