3Rogue
4Wizard
5Wizard of High Sorcery (SUCH BS!)
6Wizard of High Sorcery
7Spellwarped Sniper
8Spellwarped Sniper
9Spellwarped Sniper
10Spellwarped Sniper

As you can imagine dumping the levels in WoHS and losing another school of magic pissed me off, cause I didnt even gain extra spells as if I had took the Focused Spec Wizard.
So I am Neutral, my focus Transmutation, my Barred Schools Necromancy, Abjuration, Enchantment.
My feats by level, including bonus feats:
1 Empower Spell, Spell Focus (Transmutation), Scribe Scroll
3Point Blank Shot
6Extend Spell
9Chain Spell, Precise Shot

My Spellbook, without my Int bonus level 1 spells:
Acid Splash
Mage Hand
Mending
Light
Ray of Frost
Detect Magic
Prestigitation
Arcane Mark
Ray of Clumsiness
Disguise Self
Identify
Feather Fall
Reduce Person
Fireburst
Alter Self
Knock
Rope Trick
Fireball
Mage Armor, Greater
Phantom Steed
Haste
Invisibility, Greater
Polymorph
Rary's Mnemonic Enhancer
Orb of Cold
Baleful Polymorph
Fireburst, Greater

Is this even worth my time? I mean for Campaign purposes I am suppose to take levels in WoHS, mostly bc the DM says so... otherwise I am filling 2 roles with 1 character bc we only have 3 and they are a cleric and barbarian... Would different feats make the differance, if so which ones?

SoD
2008-06-18, 03:04 PM
Well, feat: practiced spellcaster.

Also, put your rogue level at level one, instead of level three. That way you get extra skill points.

Also...why do you have three barred schools? Because unless that's part of the Wizard of High Sorcery, I can't see why...

Tsotha-lanti
2008-06-18, 06:00 PM
Also...why do you have three barred schools? Because unless that's part of the Wizard of High Sorcery, I can't see why...

That would be the cause of all the cursing. Krynn wizards are way more limited than the default of 3.5, which is a good thing, generally.