PDA

View Full Version : has anyone done attpempted this yet?

RedHeadSamurai
2008-06-18, 09:28 PM
hello everyone. um i just started to look at the 4th Edition powers. and was wondering if anyone had tried to convert BoNS maneuvers into 4th edition powers. i ask this because i am currently trying to convert my custom class into fourth edition. please give advice

Ceiling009
2008-06-18, 11:04 PM
Well... no. Though, I don't think it would be very hard; look through the fighter exploits, and level and write them accordingly?

RedHeadSamurai
2008-06-19, 10:09 PM
the only thing is the damage is different, but im sure i can come up with something. if i have any ideas i will post them on the board for others to see. things no longer do 20d6 kind of damage so ill have to figure it out. if anyone has attempted to create custom classes for 4th edition as well that would be a big help.

Ceiling009
2008-06-19, 11:37 PM
I mean, the only thing I can say, since I've been working on a Bender class conversion, is that I went about it looking at damages and conditions in the PHB, while basically sticking to some idea of what a the custom class and powers should be. As for how well it's working... No idea. But so far, I think it's going well.

RedHeadSamurai
2008-06-20, 11:32 AM
yea from what i have seen the largest damage something does now is like 3d10 for high damage so i think ill work that in somehow