PDA

View Full Version : Windows XP Help

Neftren
2008-06-20, 05:25 PM
Okay, I recently obtained a new MacBook (I've been a Mac fan all my life, don't try to convert me now) and was looking into the option of BootCamp. I happen to have stumbled across my brother's Windows XP Home Edition SP2 Disk. My issue? Can I install Windows XP onto my computer using the Home Edition disks and a Professional Edition CD-Key?

KuReshtin
2008-06-20, 06:05 PM
Okay, I recently obtained a new MacBook (I've been a Mac fan all my life, don't try to convert me now) and was looking into the option of BootCamp. I happen to have stumbled across my brother's Windows XP Home Edition SP2 Disk. My issue? Can I install Windows XP onto my computer using the Home Edition disks and a Professional Edition CD-Key?

No. filler text

Don Julio Anejo
2008-06-21, 02:54 AM
Welcome to the world of pirated software!

Brought to you by your friendly neighbourhood anarchist crackers who also burn flags and have naked orgies when the moon is full.

Khanderas
2008-06-24, 07:56 AM
Welcome to the world of pirated software!

Brought to you by your friendly neighbourhood anarchist crackers who also burn flags and have naked orgies when the moon is full.
I'd like the adress of those meetings... for .. um... a nice new copy of Windows XP.
Serioulsy, I don't wanna Vista.