PDA

View Full Version : Warforged Help

ladditude
2008-06-22, 02:55 AM
So I'm playing a gestalt Warforged named El based off of the Glaive Fist build I found here (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4010893&postcount=44).

This is leaving me with lots of spare cash as I don't buy weapons or armor, which I was having trouble deciding what to do with, until I read the 4Ed Warforged info on the Wizards website. You know, the shoulder crossbow and handlight, et cetera. Are there any rules available for purchasing Warforged upgrades out there? Any guides available?

Bag_of_Holding
2008-06-22, 03:05 AM
You can spend some money on upgrading your composite plating. It can be enchanted just as an armour can.

On warforged components, there are plenty of components in various Eberron supplements including armbows, armswords (a bastard sword), armaxe, belt that makes you grow one size category larger (not behemoth belt), docent components etc etc etc.

ladditude
2008-06-22, 03:09 AM
Do you have any idea which supplements, cause I think there are 9ish Eberron books... *eek*

Bag_of_Holding
2008-06-22, 07:11 AM
ECS is a good place to start (armbow/armblade, docent), and Secrets of Xen'drik (axe and other funny things) as well as Forge of War (somatic cable makes me smile everytime I see it) has some useful ones there.