PDA

View Full Version : Harry Potter?

talking_goat
2008-06-22, 10:49 PM
Hi, I'm new to the forums (first post actually) and the reason i've made this thread is to ask if anyone can send me the pdf version of the Harry Potter d20 the Think Tank came up with a few years ago. Version 2.0 is preferable, as I think that that is the last version of the ruleset. I have been searching for hours and all of the download links to it are long dead as FileHut is no longer around. I looked at ghostrunner's (the creator's) profile and it seems he hasn't posted in over 2 years so this is a sort of a last-ditch effort to find the rules because I would really like to run a d20 game based on the Harry Potter world. Thanks a million!

Oh, and if I totally missed something in the forums feel free to flame me and such but still send me the file ok? :smallbiggrin:

Debihuman
2008-06-23, 09:55 AM
Hi, I'm new to the forums (first post actually) and the reason i've made this thread is to ask if anyone can send me the pdf version of the Harry Potter d20 the Think Tank came up with a few years ago. Version 2.0 is preferable, as I think that that is the last version of the ruleset. I have been searching for hours and all of the download links to it are long dead as FileHut is no longer around. I looked at ghostrunner's (the creator's) profile and it seems he hasn't posted in over 2 years so this is a sort of a last-ditch effort to find the rules because I would really like to run a d20 game based on the Harry Potter world. Thanks a million!

Oh, and if I totally missed something in the forums feel free to flame me and such but still send me the file ok? :smallbiggrin:

I think I have what you are looking for.
Debby