PDA

View Full Version : What if we discussed cooking the way we discuss RPGs...

SolkaTruesilver
2008-06-23, 12:12 PM
Look at this (http://www.wired.com/culture/lifestyle/commentary/alttext/2008/06/alttext_0618), I garantee moments of joy..

Nerd-o-rama
2008-06-23, 01:17 PM
Oh man, how I love Lore Sjoberg. Spot on.

NerfTW
2008-06-23, 01:27 PM
That bastard must have my kitchen bugged. :smalleek:

Kane
2008-06-23, 04:24 PM
I think some of the comments are funnier.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have some lvl 25 iced tea to consume.

Cuddly
2008-06-23, 04:31 PM
Wow. Very accurate.
This thread would probably do better in Gaming.

SurlySeraph
2008-06-23, 04:43 PM
This is amazing. It's so... true.

So, does cinammon bypass DR/spice? I can never get a straight answer to that question.

Kane
2008-06-23, 04:44 PM
Only if the Cinnamon isn't part of a spice blend.

It's tricky like that. I trust my ginger much more. And garlic can off just about anything in the right quantities.

Jayngfet
2008-06-23, 10:37 PM
I'm more of a Crushed Chilis man myself(spice-y), and when used to make nacho's theres so much potential for cheese.;

Vaire
2008-06-26, 08:59 AM
I was disappointed that no one mentioned a separate compendium for Chinese food.

Also, it really bugs me that no one mentions which form of parsley to use! Which is better flat leaf or curly? :smallfurious:

Dallas-Dakota
2008-06-26, 09:10 AM
I am outraged by this!

This jis just plainly ridicilous.

How...How could they?

They didn't mention COOKIES!
*eats cookie of sadness*

Haruspex
2008-06-26, 09:23 AM
He makes a good point, actually. Never thought of it that way.

DraPrime
2008-06-26, 09:33 AM
People in the Gaming Forums should see this. It might remind them to behave.

GolemsVoice
2008-06-26, 09:06 PM
But LAWL! How can he be serious! I mean, he discusses this The Better Joy Cookbook! I find myself discriminated aganst! Just because The Better Joy Cookbook has the best marketing, it does not mean that it is good! Indeed, it sucks! Most of the recipes are garbled and incorrect, and don't capture the spirit of cooking at all! They are simply incorrect! I really prefer C.O.O.K.!, and all my friends agree! Everything, from temperatures and oven types to historical correctnes are handled in a much better, and more mature way! The Better Joy Cookbook is only for losers and mainstream kiddies, lol!

Jayngfet
2008-06-26, 10:57 PM
But LAWL! How can he be serious! I mean, he discusses this The Better Joy Cookbook! I find myself discriminated aganst! Just because The Better Joy Cookbook has the best marketing, it does not mean that it is good! Indeed, it sucks! Most of the recipes are garbled and incorrect, and don't capture the spirit of cooking at all! They are simply incorrect! I really prefer C.O.O.K.!, and all my friends agree! Everything, from temperatures and oven types to historical correctnes are handled in a much better, and more mature way! The Better Joy Cookbook is only for losers and mainstream kiddies, lol!

Or barbeque! Who wants to cook in a dreary room when you can make ribs outside.