PDA

View Full Version : Sex In The Playground

ArlEammon
2008-06-25, 02:13 AM
Now that I have your attention, I merely want to know everyone's gender.

Jayngfet
2008-06-25, 02:14 AM
Male, so is everyone else on the internet, anyone else is just fooling themselves.

Paragon Badger
2008-06-25, 02:15 AM
The little gender icons aren't enough? :smalleek:

Warpfire
2008-06-25, 02:16 AM
Male, so is everyone else on the internet, anyone else is just fooling themselves.

Glad you're not making any sweeping generalizations there. :smalltongue:

EDIT: Well, people lie on those quite frequently...

Don Julio Anejo
Sex in the Playground
Yes please.

PS: try to guess from my avatar and the little "male" thingy underneath.

PPS: I don't do gender bender and the like.

Edit @Amotis: lol

Amotis
YES_PLEASE

edito - lol, great minds go to the gutter.

Warpfire
2008-06-25, 02:18 AM
Considering its 'Sex In The Playground', that's really disturbing.

Serpentine
2008-06-25, 02:19 AM
Female, physically and psychologically. I'd say socially, as well, but meh. The social constructions of gender don't really do much for me.

Zeb The Troll
2008-06-25, 02:20 AM
Well, people lie on those quite frequently...And they would not lie about it in this thread? :smallconfused:

Warpfire
2008-06-25, 02:20 AM
I didn't say it was a good idea, just explaining possible reasoning.

Don Julio Anejo
2008-06-25, 02:22 AM
Meh, knowing kids these days, it's nothing surprising. At least they're not being socially destructive :amused:

Pyrian
2008-06-25, 02:23 AM
With a few notable exceptions, you'll have better luck in the "You" thread.

Vella_Malachite
2008-06-25, 02:23 AM

...I'm pretty sure I'm female, but y'know, it's so hard to tell sometimes. :smallconfused::smallwink:

Warpfire
2008-06-25, 02:24 AM
Meh, knowing kids these days, it's nothing surprising. At least they're not being socially destructive :amused:

The disturbing part is that I don't know what age either of you are. :smallamused:

Don Julio Anejo
2008-06-25, 02:24 AM
The disturbing part is that I don't know what age either of you are. :smallamused:
Uhm, my age is in my profile... I'm 20. Amotis is a few years older than me.

Warpfire
2008-06-25, 02:26 AM
Uhm, my age is in my profile... I'm 20. Amotis is a few years older than me.

A) I don't really bother checking those things.
B) That really doesn't help. At all.

Klose_the_Sith
2008-06-25, 02:27 AM

Science class was worse

I am not kidding

Male in case no-one knew

Serpentine
2008-06-25, 02:28 AM
I wish we still had polls so we could see just what the m-f ratio is... If people didn't mind, the m-f-m2f-f2m ratio would be interesting too.

starwoof
2008-06-25, 02:29 AM
Im a dude.

Some of the forum members still confuse me as to gender. Amotis. Dhavaer. Jibar. Gah!

Serpentine
2008-06-25, 02:30 AM
Psssst. They're all male :smallwink:
Though Dhavaer might be a trans-girl? I forget.

Warpfire
2008-06-25, 02:36 AM
I wish we still had polls so we could see just what the m-f ratio is... If people didn't mind, the m-f-m2f-f2m ratio would be interesting too.

Just taking a wild guess here, but it'd probably be overwhelmingly male. Though I will admit this forum seems to have a better ratio than most I've been to.

Don Julio Anejo
2008-06-25, 02:39 AM
B) That really doesn't help. At all.
:biggrin: Well, sex in the playground sounds kinky... Care to give me a few tips? What do kids like these days? Smarties? M&M's? Jolly Ranchers?

Aereshaa_the_2nd
2008-06-25, 02:42 AM
I'm both physically and mentally male. Don't let my long, naturally sparkly hair fool you!
@^^: "better"? nothing else to say.

Bor the Barbarian Monk
2008-06-25, 02:45 AM
Oh, the memories the name of this thread brings back. We were young, foolish, and on hormonal overdrive. I now feel guilty that children probably played there the next day. :smallredface:

I was a very bad barbarian monk that night.

Oh... *ahem* TMI, eh? Well, I remain male. And single. And I don't think I'll be risking getting caught in a playground again in the future. :smallwink:

Warpfire
2008-06-25, 02:46 AM
:biggrin: Well, sex in the playground sounds kinky... Care to give me a few tips? What do kids like these days? Smarties? M&M's? Jolly Ranchers?

I fear if I continue down this avenue of discussion people are going to think I'm even more of a terrible person than I actually am. :smallwink:

PS. Chloroform.

I'm both physically and mentally male. Don't let my long, naturally sparkly hair fool you!
@^^: "better"? nothing else to say.

Better meaning even. I don't know, total sausage fests aren't always that fun.

de-trick
2008-06-25, 02:47 AM
sex, where?

male

Warpfire
2008-06-25, 02:48 AM
sex, where?

male

In the playground, obviously.

Somebody doesn't pay much attention.

Solo
2008-06-25, 02:49 AM

Loli-pops.

Warpfire
2008-06-25, 02:51 AM
Loli-pops.

That's a horrible pun in every sense of the word.

Lyesmith
2008-06-25, 02:51 AM
Well, this is proving to be a popular discussion.
Also, Male. Despite what people may tell you, 'cause of my girly, girly hair.
Which i'm planning on cutting today.

starwoof
2008-06-25, 02:52 AM
Psssst. They're all male :smallwink:

Okay. That is what I thought.

My life is so much less confusing now.

Rockphed
2008-06-25, 02:53 AM
Oh, the memories the name of this thread brings back. We were young, foolish, and on hormonal overdrive. I now feel guilty that children probably played there the next day. :smallredface:

I was a very bad barbarian monk that night.

Oh... *ahem* TMI, eh? Well, I remain male. And single. And I don't think I'll be risking getting caught in a playground again in the future. :smallwink:

Derf! You just broke my brain! Bad Bor!

I am rather male. I have no intentions of being or pretending to be otherwise. I even changed my avatar when Rex Idiotarum tried to force a gender bending. I miss that drunken togaed barbarian.:smallfrown:

Phae Nymna
2008-06-25, 02:55 AM
Male. (I am male and not a spy who is lengthening his post. Look, the pope!)

Don Julio Anejo
2008-06-25, 02:57 AM
Loli-pops.
Nice 50cent reference! :amused:

A cookie to whoever gets it :tongue:

Lyesmith
2008-06-25, 02:58 AM
I don't listen to rap, but i'm pretty sure i know what he means.

Warpfire
2008-06-25, 03:01 AM
Nice 50cent reference! :amused:

A cookie to whoever gets it :tongue:

That's a horrible pun in every sense of the word.

Gimme that cookie.

That is, if you mean what I think you do when you say 'it'. Talk about your unclear pronoun reference.

Solo
2008-06-25, 03:02 AM
No candy shop for you.

Victor Thorian
2008-06-25, 03:51 AM
I like loli.
erm, pops.

Ziren
2008-06-25, 05:01 AM
Physically and psychologically male. Socially some of this, some of that, some of both and some of neither.

The Rose Dragon
2008-06-25, 05:08 AM
I have no idea. I don't wanna have any idea. Sexual ambiguousness is awesome.

Dumbledore lives
2008-06-25, 05:20 AM
Male, it seems most of the people who clicked on Sex in the Playground where male. How completely surprising!:smallamused:

Pepz
2008-06-25, 06:06 AM
well I only visited this thread because the title :P so, no doesn't really surprise me.

I'm still male, despite what anyone might think.

Like the baker this morning who called me "ma'am"
Like my dementing aunt who asked my mom if I was her daughter
Like my mom who said yes
Like me who introduced myself to another dementing aunt as my mom's daughter....

and so on :smallbiggrin:

Player_Zero
2008-06-25, 06:40 AM
You shall never know my gender! Ahahahaha!!

I do tend to lie a lot, afterall.

13_CBS
2008-06-25, 06:46 AM
Why do I get the feeling that the mods aren't going to like this thread? :smallconfused:

DigoDragon
2008-06-25, 06:50 AM
Okay, I asked the wife and she said I'm definitely male. I said "Citation Needed" and she pointed to our kid in case I still had doubts. :smallsmile: So that's confirmed, but my sanity is still questioned. Maybe if I had given her context to work with? :smallwink:

Blayze
2008-06-25, 06:57 AM
Male on all counts. I *am* a little concerned about my testosterone level, though. I think it's flatlining.

bosssmiley
2008-06-25, 07:04 AM
Now that I have your attention, I merely want to know everyone's gender.

NYDB. :smallannoyed:

T'ze'hai
2008-06-25, 07:12 AM
Female, thank you very much.

Does that mean anything?

Castaras
2008-06-25, 07:41 AM

Really?

Brb, checking gender.

*checks*

Hum, my eyes must decieve me then also. :smalltongue:

Roderick_BR
2008-06-25, 07:50 AM
"This is the internet, where men are men, women are men, and little girls are FBI agents."
Sorry, don't know where's the quote from. :smallbiggrin:

Male, also not intending to be anything else, even if I do have female characters I roleplay as (no, I don't fool anyone with them, my friends know who I am :smalltongue: ). Only once or twice in a MMORPG some people genuinely thought I was a girl >_> Hey, I prefer to look at the graphic of the behind of a blonde girl than that of a guy :smallamused:

Player_Zero
2008-06-25, 07:55 AM
"This is the internet, where men are men, women are men, and little girls are FBI agents."

It's from 4Chan. The internet's dark secret.

@\/ CONSPIRACY.

Castaras
2008-06-25, 07:57 AM

Male, also not intending to be anything else, even if I do have female characters I roleplay as (no, I don't fool anyone with them, my friends know who I am :smalltongue: ). Only once or twice in a MMORPG some people genuinely thought I was a girl >_> Hey, I prefer to look at the graphic of the behind of a blonde girl than that of a guy :smallamused:

This is something I remember thinking of before..Most girls I know who play online games like female characters. Alot of guys I know prefer female characters because they like looking at the character's behind. Therefore, why do you get so many male characters on the various game servers? :smalltongue:

The Extinguisher
2008-06-25, 08:08 AM
Last I checked, I was male.

...must resist urge to make dirty joke...

Spiryt
2008-06-25, 08:12 AM
I'm not a male ! I'm not a female !

I am the free man!

Voidhawk
2008-06-25, 08:19 AM

Ah, the Internet. Where men are men, women are men, and 10 year old girls are FBI agents.

EDIT: Ninja'd. Damn you Roderick!

I'm da Rogue!

So we're all men.
Except from Em, she's an FBI (male) agent.

Player_Zero
Ah, the Internet. Where men are men, women are men, and 10 year old girls are FBI agents.

Look, like, five posts above you. :smalltongue:

Also, there are no genders at all on the internet. The 'Everyone is male' thing was started so that noone would suspect that 99% of the population of the internet is in your head.

Amras Seer
2008-06-25, 08:28 AM
Male, in everything but sports ability.

Skippy
2008-06-25, 09:25 AM
I'm a male, too. *Sigh* When I read the title of the thread, I also thought "Yes".

Shraik
2008-06-25, 09:52 AM
Look at my avatar. Its an ant like bug person. I have the same gender as it. Some ants have 6 genders. Take a guess which.
Edit: I just saw this thread and clicked on it

Player_Zero
2008-06-25, 09:53 AM
Look at my avatar. Its an ant like bug person. I have the same gender as it. Some ants have 6 genders. Take a guess which.

Male. Obviously.

Lady Tialait
2008-06-25, 09:54 AM
Female physically, mentally...erm...not sure what you would call that...and socially inept.

Yaaay me!

skywalker
2008-06-25, 10:07 AM
I saw this thread and thought "Whoa... not a normal GITP topic..." Then I thought, "Well, maybe it'll be good for a few laughs looking at a closed thread." Then "Holy crap, it's been going three pages?!" Finally, realization dawned.

I am male. Very much so. Why is it that most of the posters people have trouble with have very high post counts? Is it just because there's an accumulated amount of evidence both ways? Dhaever, Jibar, Amotis, Brickwall(even tho he hasn't shown up here yet)... all have very high post counts.

I don't think anyone is confused about me, but perhaps, as I reach the higher pinnacles of GITP poster-dom, someone might get confused...

Or I could just change my gender icon for a week.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-06-25, 10:10 AM
Physically : Male. Definetly, no doubt.
Mentally : Jacob : Little boy
Me : Man.
Old sage guy : man
Italian pizza guy : Man.
MF : good female friend. Even though she scolds me sometimes.(Yes Mountain Fairy, recently I got another voice, which talks in the same way you do. So I dubbed her(the voice sounds female) MF(mountain fairy).)
Socially : Loner, even though I have my group of friends.

______
On when I first saw that thread(with three pages), I would have thought : Nahhhh, the mods would have locked that before it came even to a few posts. And then delete it.

Trog
2008-06-25, 10:15 AM
Judging by the excess testosterone flowing through my veins gonna have to go with male on this one.

*checks just to be sure*

Yup. Male.

Edit: Ooooo! Bouncy Castle!

Mauve Shirt
2008-06-25, 10:26 AM
Only if there's a bouncy castle. Or maybe a slide.

I'm female. :smalltongue:

FdL
2008-06-25, 02:32 PM
Male heterosexual. Now where's the free sex offered in the title.

Supagoof
2008-06-25, 03:01 PM
There's a simple test that will help you find out.

Are you male or female. Look down to find out.

I said look down, not scroll down silly. Are you that reliant on the internet to figure out your gender? :smallamused: Now play nice and don't spoil this for anyone else until a few pages from now. :smallbiggrin:

Warpfire
2008-06-25, 03:03 PM
Male heterosexual. Now where's the free sex offered in the title.

Pretty sure we already covered that. :smalltongue:

UserClone
2008-06-25, 03:10 PM
No. I doesn't has it.:smallfrown:

And male. Obviously. Couldn't you tell by how sad the squid looks?

DraPrime
2008-06-25, 03:24 PM
Male of course! Just look at that cut of dragon steak. Can't you see that it's practically dripping in testosterone and manliness? No? Well then you're probably right.

Jack Squat
2008-06-25, 05:11 PM
I got man parts.[/Jayne]

Blayze
2008-06-25, 05:49 PM
Only if there's a bouncy castle. Or maybe a slide.

I'm female. :smalltongue:

What kind of situation *isn't* made better by the presence of a bouncy castle? I hope I never live to see such a situation.

Renegade Paladin
2008-06-25, 05:50 PM
You have to ask? Son, this is the Internet: Where the men are men, the women are men, and the little kids are FBI agents.

:smalltongue:

Jack Squat
2008-06-25, 06:54 PM
What kind of situation *isn't* made better by the presence of a bouncy castle? I hope I never live to see such a situation.

Surgery, cooking, anything else involving blades except duels.

Mauve Shirt
2008-06-25, 06:56 PM

Well, he hopes he never lives to see one of those situations!

DraPrime
2008-06-25, 06:58 PM

I don't know, juggling knives during an appendectomy while making beef stew all while in a bouncy castle sounds pretty awesome.

Collin152
2008-06-25, 06:59 PM
What am I?
Well boys, come on over and find out.

UserClone
2008-06-25, 07:00 PM
and bloody!:smalleek:

Jade Falcon
2008-06-25, 07:02 PM
hmm lemme check ...

male, it seems :smalltongue:

Muffin_Man
2008-06-25, 07:07 PM
Don't know if the thread title made me unsconsiously think that, but Jack Squat avatar made me think dirty things.

oh, and male, though I seem to atract more males with sexual intentions then females, which is scary considering that I'm heterosexual.

Haruki-kun
2008-06-25, 07:09 PM
Male. Hopefully my new avvie looks less like a girl. :smalltongue:

DraPrime
2008-06-25, 07:10 PM
Don't know if the thread title made me unsconsiously think that, but Jack Squat avatar made me think dirty things.

oh, and male, though I seem to atract more males with sexual intentions then female, wich is scary considering that I'm heterosexual

That must get awkward at times.

Szilard
2008-06-25, 07:15 PM
I saw this thread and thought "Whoa... not a normal GITP topic..." Then I thought, "Well, maybe it'll be good for a few laughs looking at a closed thread." Then "Holy crap, it's been going three pages?!" Finally, realization dawned.

I am male. Very much so. Why is it that most of the posters people have trouble with have very high post counts? Is it just because there's an accumulated amount of evidence both ways? Dhaever, Jibar, Amotis, Brickwall(even tho he hasn't shown up here yet)... all have very high post counts.

I don't think anyone is confused about me, but perhaps, as I reach the higher pinnacles of GITP poster-dom, someone might get confused...

Or I could just change my gender icon for a week.

Brickwalls a chick...

UserClone
2008-06-25, 07:16 PM
Brickwalls a chick...

And also apparently banned.

Collin152
2008-06-25, 07:23 PM
oh, and male, though I seem to atract more males with sexual intentions then females, which is scary considering that I'm heterosexual.

We should get together.
And talk, of course. Get together and talk.

Lady Tialait
2008-06-25, 07:34 PM
...I need some of that sex....I told you i'm female..where is my sex?!?...

Can I haz Sex?

Cristo Meyers
2008-06-25, 07:37 PM
...I need some of that sex....I told you i'm female..where is my sex?!?...

Can I haz Sex?

Somewhere a line just formed that wraps around a full city block...

DraPrime
2008-06-25, 07:40 PM
A city block? Please, I can see it going past the horizon into the Atlantic. I hope they don't get too wet.

Inhuman Bot
2008-06-25, 08:20 PM
I'm a male, too. *Sigh* When I read the title of the thread, I also thought "Yes".

Ah good... So it wasnt just me..
Darn you armin!

I hope nones tmepted to making an the other version of this..

Zarrexaij
2008-06-25, 08:28 PM
It's from 4Chan. The internet's dark secret.> captainpiccardfacepalm.png

Good sir, please evacuate the presense of my dial-up connection. :smallannoyed:

I am not amused. :smallannoyed:

Sir, we specifically do not enjoy our group being mentioned because it lures in juveniles that do believe it is all about the memes. :smallannoyed:

We do NOT forgive such atrocities.

I guarantee it. :smallwink:

On topic: I'm female. And trust me, I wish it were the opposite.

Raiser Blade
2008-06-25, 08:32 PM
I'm male but you know this is the Internet: Where the men are men, the women are men, and the little kids are FBI agents.

What? All the cool kids were doing it.

Thanatos 51-50
2008-06-25, 08:37 PM
Male.

Also, I wish to send a big ol' :smalleek: towards Tialait (And offer you a sale on shotguns to keep all those men who are, even now, knocking at your door away. Except I don't sell guns. Good luck.)

Also - <insert inane line of conversation here>

Lady Tialait
2008-06-25, 08:42 PM
Teehee! I love my life. I loves it good.

SMEE
2008-06-25, 08:49 PM
Sex... is rather confusing to define right now...

So I'll have to say Pre Op MTF... :smallannoyed:

wadledo
2008-06-25, 08:53 PM

You'll always be a woman to me, SMEE.

Lady Tialait
2008-06-25, 09:07 PM

Well, around here you can only feel someone's soul/spirit/attitude, and your a woman SMEE. Gimme a hug! *arms out*

Jack Squat
2008-06-25, 09:08 PM

I'd say get your mind out of the gutter, but then mine would get lonely :smalltongue:

SMEE
2008-06-25, 09:20 PM
Thanks Tialait and wadledo. While my gender is female, my body and thus my sex aren't fully female yet...

But I feel, behave and life like a woman! :smallsmile:

UserClone
2008-06-25, 10:02 PM
But I feel, behave and life like a woman! :smallsmile:
With handcuffs, even!:smallwink:

BizzaroStormy
2008-06-25, 10:45 PM
The little gender icons aren't enough? :smalleek:

A lot of people don't have them though.

Lady Tialait
2008-06-25, 10:46 PM
*hands SMEE her book of phone numbers* Erm...boys are crawling to get with me..i'm married..so..erm..you want them? *drowns SMEE with phone numbers* You might need some extra handcuffs...

Solo
2008-06-25, 11:55 PM

Think of purple elephants.

Alchemistmerlin
2008-06-25, 11:56 PM
No matter how many times the customers at my credit union call me "ma'am",

I'M A BOY!

Solo
2008-06-26, 12:09 AM
On topic: I'm female. And trust me, I wish it were the opposite.
Fear not, for in just seven days, I can make you a maaaan!

Levyathyn
2008-06-26, 12:25 AM
I am all man. Except an odd taste in pop music. And a little broadway. And my long, luxurious hair. Other than that, all man.

Three feet long. That's my hair, if you're wondering. :smallwink:

Semidi
2008-06-26, 12:38 AM
Yes please!

Oh... damn... already been done to death how about...

Let me check!

Oh... damn... that's been done too.
Of course I'm a man, this is the internet. Where all the men are men women are... oh, damn, that one has been done too. This'll teach me for visiting GitP last on my internet loop of killing time.

Serpentine
2008-06-26, 01:12 AM
Brickwalls a chick...Uh... No, he isn't. I know he's very pretty (You thread), but he's still male.

skywalker
2008-06-26, 01:42 AM
Brickwalls a chick...

Bricky was one of the finest examples of why the gender icons aren't that trustworthy(him and Jibar, I honestly thought Jibar was a girl until we lost the gender icons one day, no offense!).

I still trust the gender icons, often a little too much, I think. It's just that the alternative is some very convoluted pronoun usage :smalleek:

Em Blackleaf
2008-06-26, 02:05 AM
I'm an FBI agent, remember? :smalltongue:

Really, I'm a girl. My gender icon isn't lying.
But I'm not very lady-like and I walk like a boy.

I can be girly sometimes, though (I like shopping, theater, dancing, and romance movies :smalltongue:).

Myatar_Panwar
2008-06-26, 02:07 AM
Jeebus, looks like I'm not the only dude in need of a hair cut. I too (well used to) am often mistaken for a chick. To which I promptly call them whatever they appear not to be.:smallwink:

Edit: Oh yeah, forgot to give the OP one of these: :annoyed:

Solo
2008-06-26, 02:08 AM
But I'm not very lady-like and I walk like a boy.
You mean you have two feet and stick htem out one after the other in front of you to achieve bipedal motion?

Em Blackleaf
2008-06-26, 02:13 AM
You mean you have two feet and stick htem out one after the other in front of you to achieve bipedal motion?
Noooo.
I walk like a boy, meaning I don't walk like a girl... ?
Hard to explain, apparently. But my friends say I walk like a boy.

Solo
2008-06-26, 02:17 AM
Noooo.
I walk like a boy, meaning I don't walk like a girl... ?
Do girls not utilize the forward motion of their legs and feet in order to produce locomotion?

Amiria
2008-06-26, 02:25 AM
Walking isn't all about legs and feet, maybe this walking like a girl is about a swaying movement of the hip. Watch the beginning of "Some Like It Hot", the scene at the train station.

Don Julio Anejo
2008-06-26, 02:36 AM
Wait, wtf, Brickwall was a girl?

Lady Tialait
2008-06-26, 02:38 AM
Wait, girls walk?...I thought we glided...or shimmyed...

skywalker
2008-06-26, 02:57 AM
Wait, wtf, Brickwall was a girl?

No, the point of all that discussion was that altho he had a female icon at times, Brickwall was never a girl. He really liked to play all this sort of stuff up, tho.

Klose_the_Sith
2008-06-26, 05:48 AM
Wait, girls walk?...I thought we glided...or shimmyed...

Only a special few (http://xkcd.com/108/)

Renegade Paladin
2008-06-26, 06:17 AM
I'm male but you know this is the Internet: Where the men are men, the women are men, and the little kids are FBI agents.

What? All the cool kids were doing it.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v350/RenegadePaladin/comedypolice.jpg

Sir, I'm afraid I'm going to have to place you under arrest on charges of grand theft comedy. Step into the car.

:smallamused:

Edit: CURSES! I didn't read page 2 of this thread until just now!

Ah well. *Arrests self.*

Eldariel
2008-06-26, 06:33 AM
I actually once had to check since I couldn't remember.

DigoDragon
2008-06-26, 06:54 AM
I actually once had to check since I couldn't remember.

Though if one had to guess, at least the odds are fairly 50-50 to get it right. :smallsmile:

DraPrime
2008-06-26, 07:53 AM
Though if one had to guess, at least the odds are fairly 50-50 to get it right. :smallsmile:

Excluding any genetic mistakes or surgery.

Eldariel
2008-06-26, 08:38 AM

Almost 50-50 anyways; there's always the chance of being a hermaphrodite... Then again, would that count as both, so either guess is right? If so, the chance would actually be over 50%!