PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday to our resident Cookie Monster!

banjo1985
2008-06-25, 06:24 AM
Yes, today apparently heralds the birth date of our most famous eater and creator of cookies, Dallas-Dakota!

Happy Birthday to you good sir, and may you receive as much confectionary as you can comfortably fit in your furry blue belly! :smallbiggrin:

Hey Dallas, ever tried eating yourself? :smallamused:

http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/4564/cookiemonsterbs4.jpg

Solo
2008-06-25, 06:34 AM
Happy Birthday! (UHH!)
Happy Birthday! (UHH!)

May the candles on your cake
Burn like cities in your wake.

Happy Birthday! (UHH!)
Happy Birthday! (UHH!)

Burn the castle and storm the keep
Kill the women but SAVE THE SHEEP!

Happy Birthday! (UHH!)
Happy Birthday! (UHH!)

Death and gloom and black despair
People dying everywhere.

Happy Birthday! (UHH!)
Happy Birthday! (UHH!)

Pay attention, you must learn
First you pillage, THEN you burn.

Happy Birthday! (UHH!)
Happy Birthday! (UHH!)

We love children, yes we do
Boiled or baked or in a stew.

Happy Birthday! (UHH!)
Happy Birthday! (UHH!)

Now that you're the age you are
Your demise cannot be far.

Happy Birthday! (UHH!)
Happy Birthday! (UHH!)

May your deeds with sheep and yaks
Equal those with sword and axe.

Happy Birthday! (UHH!)
Happy Birthday! (UHH!)

When you've reached this age you know
That the mind is first to go.

Happy Birthday! (UHH!)
Happy Birthday! (UHH!)

It's your birthday never fear
You'll be dead this time next year.

Happy Birthday! (UHH!)
Happy Birthday! (UHH!)

Player_Zero
2008-06-25, 06:47 AM
http://pbfcomics.com/archive_b/PBF032-Todays_My_Birthday.gif

Four times in a row.

...Oh yeah, and happy birthday.

Klose_the_Sith
2008-06-25, 06:51 AM
Happy Birthday person I don't particularly know! Have a good one! :smallbiggrin:

Gem Flower
2008-06-25, 07:17 AM
i don't think I've ever talked to Dallas-Dakota, but read his posts many times over! Bonne fete!

Dallas-Dakota
2008-06-25, 07:18 AM
Wooohooo. I have a b-day thread. Thenks Banjo!:smallbiggrin:
There is always more room for cookies in my belly.
Yes I did. I must say that I taste good, or atleast my blood does to me. Musquito's however, think otherwise.:smallsmile:

Solo, Thenkies! I think you did opposite to what you exist for. You made me happy! Weeeh.

Player Zero : Old but good 'n classic. He's a old pal of mine. You know, I make those late night rides, sometimes with him. He's a merry fella! Thenks anyway for the happy birthday!

Klose : Thenks! Even though I have seen you a few times around.

*passes around home-made cookies*
To be more specifically, I made home made dice-cookies. How awesome is that?:smalltongue::smallamused:

Btw, I made lie-proof cake also, just as I like it!
*passes cake around to*
And drinks!
*passes around milk*

To all you who are not minors : Whiskey is in the room first left. Then at the desk. The most left mini-closet and the key should be hidden under a few maps beneath the closet but still under the desk. Take a swig. And ohyeah, the absint is there to.
*puts on music*

*hopes more people will come while eating cookies*

Castaras
2008-06-25, 07:36 AM
Happy Birfday! :smallbiggrin:

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-06-25, 09:21 AM
Happy Birthday!!!!

You earned it!!

Skippy
2008-06-25, 09:43 AM
Happy birthday, DD!! Hope you get lots and lots of cookies!

Phase
2008-06-25, 09:45 AM
Happy... um... day? Oh yeah! Of your birth!

Crimmy
2008-06-25, 10:08 AM
Happee Birth of your day!!
Wait, it's, oh yeah!
Happy Birthee of your DA!!
Fug IT!!!!

Hape Biry Oth your Dapy!
Dappy Yirth on yo Ba!
Ba tha spencer spatzs!
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YOU COOKIE MONSTER, YOU!!
May you keep growing and improving in your avatar skills!

randman22222
2008-06-25, 10:13 AM
Schön Geburtstag, D-D!

Dallas-Dakota
2008-06-25, 10:15 AM
Wooohoo, alll the cool kids are posting. Crimson even double posted:smalltongue:

Thenkies all!
Skippy : Yes I did, and money, which I can buy many cookies with. And I baked cookies and lie-proof cake last night for today.:smallbiggrin:
Atreyu : I think I did, thenks!
Castaras : What? Happy Barfday?heheh.:smallamused:
Phase : Its the only special day in the year that I always share with my brother. Who is now exactly a few years older then me. ( If any of you post on the forums of DnDOG(Dungeons and Dragons Online Games) you may know him as the moderator Sedracus.

*eats cookies, lie-proof cake and drinks milk. And eats pie*(Thenks again Banjo, heheh)

Supagoof
2008-06-25, 10:16 AM
Happy birthday double DD.

This....
Is....
Your....
Brithday Song. It isn't very long.

Mauve Shirt
2008-06-25, 10:19 AM
Happy Birthday, DD! :D

Oregano
2008-06-25, 10:22 AM
All the cool people have already posted but happy birthday anyway.

I haven't got any cake or cookies to give you sadly:smallfrown:, so you'll have to have the double chocolate bar.

Trog
2008-06-25, 10:38 AM
Happy Birthday! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdsXQVQRWXM) :smallbiggrin:

Amiria
2008-06-25, 10:40 AM
Happy birthday ! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWac5UT80no)

Hope you like the music of your party. :smallwink:

Zar Peter
2008-06-25, 10:41 AM
Happy Birthday D-D!

Keep Cooking and Monstering around.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-06-25, 11:03 AM
Mauve : Thenkies
Oregano : Thenks *eats*
Amiria : Best. Metal. Music. Ever.
Trog, Zar : Thenks!:smallbiggrin::smallbiggrin::smallbiggrin:

The only way to make this more awesome is if Bor and Shadow and a few other people post to!

Bor the Barbarian Monk
2008-06-25, 02:25 PM
Tis a rare moment when I make a cameo on a b-day thread, but D-D has become unto me like a younger sibling...The same younger sibling you must remind quite often NOT to eat the crayons...The kind of younger sibling that you MUST take with you and your friends to the the playground, because if you don't your mother will yell at you, and then you have to be sure his helmet is on tight because he has a fondness for ramming solid objects with his head...The kind of younger sibling you have to hide your "adult" magazines from, especially when you, yourself, aren't quite an adult yet, and know that if the little pain in the butt found them, he'd be off to your dad with it to ask all sorts of questions, while answering that one that will get you grounded for a month: "Where did you find this?"...The kind of sibling...

Oh...Ummm... :smallredface:

Happy birthday, little buddy. :smallsmile: Tell dad you found the magazine in HIS bedroom.

CurlyKitGirl
2008-06-25, 02:38 PM
Happy B-Day blue guy!

Dr. Bath
2008-06-25, 03:26 PM
Happy Birthday. Here's hoping you get a flashy soiree.

Also that another year beings you to closer to the inevitable realisation of biscuits infinite superiority. :smalltongue:

@v You'll have to beat RadikalSkippy to it. (not gonna happen. :smalltongue:) and me.

@v again. BOOO! BOW BEFORE YOUR SLIGHTLY HARDER TEA-DIPPABLE OVERLORDS!

Dallas-Dakota
2008-06-25, 03:31 PM
Bor. Well you were correct that I have a fondness of ramming my head into solid things. On purpose or not.(Yes I once accidentally rammed my head into a brick wall). No damage done except that some hair fell out. And a dent in the wall. I have a hard head. On the rest, no.
I have a older brother, so I should know a bit. Its a good sibling relationship. When we want to, we just keep out of eachothers way though we do stuff toghetter. And no I don't go to his friends house cause I can't be left alone or such. The one time I, my brother and his friends did something toghetter was a DnD campaign where I was the most experienced between guys three years older then me. We also share interests and such, such as LARP'ing, HP fanfiction and such. My parents trust me enough to leave me alone. And I have friends:smallwink: Also in RL :smallwink:
On hiding stuff and such : I know he has a few stuff. That up untill this day, he shouldn't have by the law, but t'iss all good, I can keep secrets.
Bor, it'd most likely come to you like that because I load my share of troubles and worries onto the dep thread, and I am gratefull for all your help. Thenk you. Also thenk you for me being considered as a younger brother:smallsmile:

Woohooo. Curly has arrived. Now, Curly I demand to know when your birthday is so I can make a thread for you:smallsmile::smalltongue::smallamused:

Also : Bath! Wooohooo. He has arrived.
We are the cookies. You will be assimilated. Biscuits will be assimilated. Resistance is futile. Prepare to surrender.

UserClone
2008-06-25, 03:32 PM
:smallbiggrin:Happy frikkin' birthday, dallas-dakota!:smallbiggrin:

DraPrime
2008-06-25, 03:41 PM
Happy birthday D-D, you wacky cookie eating MACHINE.

Shadow
2008-06-25, 03:41 PM
The only way to make this more awesome is if Bor and Shadow and a few other people post to!Bor: Check
Shadow: Check.

Happy birthday brotha! Hope it's a great one.

*goes back to work*

Dallas-Dakota
2008-06-25, 03:45 PM
Wooohooo. And those other people mostly were : Curly, Dr. Bath, DragonPrime and some others who I know don't visit FB, so that would be to good.(Like Masato and Cristo and such)

Now I am happy. Even happier.
Did you know that Haruki and Vespe wanted to kill me because I'm so happy? Well they didn't cause its my AFONAL day!
*flaunts loot and age*

Also, I started working on my chainmail today! Woooo!
Just a few more things and then I"m going to bed.

DraPrime
2008-06-25, 03:50 PM
Wooohooo. And those other people mostly were : Curly, Dr. Bath, DragonPrime and some others who I know don't visit FB, so that would be to good.(Like Masato and Cristo and such)

It seems that this list may be nearing completion. Give us a full one and we'll threaten and blackmail ask the people to post here.

Don Julio Anejo
2008-06-25, 03:55 PM
Barhopping time, WOO! Oh, and don't lose your shoes in the process.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-06-25, 04:55 PM
Its been a great day, thenk you all!

Dragonprime : You have five minutes.
Then tomorrow begins...

DraPrime
2008-06-25, 04:58 PM
Dragonprime : You have five minutes.
Then tomorrow begins...

That was....threatening.

Em Blackleaf
2008-06-25, 06:17 PM
Happy Birthday, Dallas!!!

I found a cookie cake (It's double awesome)! =O
http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa73/EmilyBlackleaf/Random/cookiecakedoood-1.jpg

Mr. Moon
2008-06-25, 06:29 PM
Happy Womb Liberation Day. *steals a piece of cake and leaves*

Cristo Meyers
2008-06-25, 06:30 PM
I really want a piece of that cake...damn that looks good.

May your day be filled with cookies, laughter, happiness, and more cookies. :smallbiggrin:

Zeb The Troll
2008-06-26, 02:01 AM
Oooo, sorry I'm late on this one. Yesterday was a busy day for me.

Hope it was a good one!

Haruki-kun
2008-06-26, 02:51 AM
Happy Birthday D-D!

I got you a cookie!
But I eated it.

Lady Tialait
2008-06-26, 02:53 AM
DD's b-day....AWESOME! *hugs*

*hands him a bomb* There you go....oh and can I have the Red button back you took and hid my first day of HALO?

Solo
2008-06-26, 02:59 AM
Happy Birthday D-D!

I got you a cookie!
But I eated it.

How dare you OM NOM NOM the sakred cookie!

Luckily, I has got him a cheesburger to compensate!

Dallas-Dakota
2008-06-26, 07:19 AM
Moon Called : Drags back in, takes cake.

That one wasn't lie proof, have a lie-proof piece of cake.

Em : *sigh of happiness and desire* Me wants! *eats the cookie-cake!*
Thenk you! Squeeee!

Cristo : But, but, its my cake. *pouts*, alright you can have a piece. Just a little piece.

Zeb : It sure was, and family is coming in the weekend so thats good.

Haruki : That is getting cliche now.... So I got myself a cookie. You cannot defeat me! Muahhahaahaha! And even better. *duc tapes Haruki with anti-magic ductape to chair and ground* I'm gonna eat it in a tortilla. *puts cookie in tortilla and eats*

Tialait : Thenkies! Err, yes. *pulls out the big red button on the second row from the top, fourth from the right* Here you go. Lets play catch! *throws bomb at Tialait*

Solo : Cheesburgers are epic fail compared to cookies.