PDA

View Full Version : The new but not very improved AC.

Gamerlord
2008-06-26, 01:27 PM
When hinjo gets around to acutely looking for a place for his people to live what will he call it? And will it be attacked? :smallbiggrin:

xyzzy
2008-06-26, 02:39 PM
I can't imagine why it would be attacked. The only useful thing there worth attacking it before was the gate.

I suppose I could see Redcloak leading an attack on it if the Order of the Stick is regrouped there - after all, when Haley's group rejoins the rest, it's likely that they'll be in a position to begin rebuilding, and destroying the Order is perhaps the best thing Redcloak could do to given the chance.

Ninja
2008-06-26, 02:45 PM
No, i don't think that it will be atacked. They might have to fight some random encounter dreatures first, or some more charmed monsters, but i don't think there will be a seige of the town...

As for the name i dunno... maybe New Azure Sity.. or the Saphire City.... or Shojo town.... Mr. Scruffy's village..... anything is possible....

Edit: i thought of another name : Lickmypaladinbalsbearerofthecrimsonmantle

Kato
2008-06-26, 02:57 PM
Hm... I think he'll name it after a great Hero of the siege... Bitterleafington ^^ Nah, maybe he'll go with 'New Azurite' or Maybe decide on another color... I also think it's probable to be attacked, cause if RC finds out, there are paladin's out there trying to form a new order and slaughter goblins again, he'll kick their asses as soon as possible. Though... he probably won't hear it and it won't happen in the comic... repeating a siege wouldn't be Rich's style.

Raging Gene Ray
2008-06-26, 04:21 PM
Maybe decide on another color...

And force all citizens to buy new wardrobes or dye their existing ones? Azure City couldn't handle that kind of strain on the economy even before it was attacked! I'm pretty sure blue is already a natural hair color of Azurites anyway, which saves them from having to dye it for the sake of appearance.

pendell
2008-06-26, 05:06 PM
How about ..
Cyan City?

Has a blue theme and rhymes nicely with "Cylon", playing into the BSG parallel which Rich probably didn't mean but can be read into the arc by stubbonr people like me?

Kubotaville?

Hinjo's Half acre?

Wait... I've got it...

the House of Banjo!

Respectfully,

Brian P.

TorJin
2008-06-26, 05:32 PM
Well, since Azure Paladins are already Pokemon trainers anyway, I think Cerulean City fits the bill quite nicely.

[levi]
2008-06-26, 05:44 PM
I have no idea...how about Belkarria?

For the record, I'm pretty much posting here only to test out the OotS avatars, since they don't display on selection. Since it's on the first page, I can check back and see what it looks like.

P.S. How do you do that whole spoiler button thing?
Hooray for common sense!

An Enemy Spy
2008-06-26, 06:04 PM
There is no way in the nine hells that they would name the town after a criminal like Belkar

[levi]
2008-06-26, 06:14 PM
Heheh, yeah, so true...but my last post wasn't a prediction so much as a vote, or an instance of sarcasm. But mostly an avatar test. Anyway, I don't want to take up any more space here, so...

Raging Gene Ray
2008-06-26, 07:05 PM
If Elan manages to demonstrate some abilities as a morale booster, Hinjo might let him name it.

Elan would probably name it 'Happy Happy Village,' after his Mother.

An Enemy Spy
2008-06-26, 09:08 PM
If Elan manages to demonstrate some abilities as a morale booster, Hinjo might let him name it.

Elan would probably name it 'Happy Happy Village,' after his Mother.

Just don't let him do a rousing speech

AceOfFools
2008-06-26, 10:05 PM
Assuming he doesn't just name it some variant of "New Azure City" (and I'm including Cerulean City in that), I think he would name it after his uncle.

Shojo City or possibly Shokyo.

Red XIV
2008-06-26, 10:30 PM
Well, since Azure Paladins are already Pokemon trainers anyway, I think Cerulean City fits the bill quite nicely.
:smallbiggrin: I LOL'd.

Anyway, I'm fairly certain that Hinjo intends for whatever settlement they set up to be temporary, and to eventually retake Azure City from the hobgoblins. Which should be a lot more doable once Xykon and Redcloak are eliminated. (Not to mention once Kubota is dealt with.)