PDA

View Full Version : 4e Editable, auto populating PDF character sheet

Myrik
2008-06-26, 06:09 PM
Hi guys, just wanted to post a link to the character sheet I put up.

It has been through a lot of work, but it is very complete. it auto calcs just about EVERYTHING you could want. has all the races, including MM races, all classes at every tier and lists all racial and class abilities with page numbers included for reference for each choice.

even a stat point buy calculator embeded (but not visible when printed) for easy character creation

HOPE YOU LIKE IT!
***EDIT
http://www.dragonavenue.com/forums/viewthread/852/

(fixed the broken link)

-Cor-
2008-06-26, 06:33 PM
I do like it. Thank you! :smallbiggrin:

JaxGaret
2008-06-27, 12:51 AM
Let me know when it's fully edited, with all errors compensated for.

Pre such a time, it is useless to me.

Myrik
2008-06-27, 01:19 AM
Edited the Tiefling Vision issue, now correctly shows Low-light.

Daracaex
2008-06-27, 02:31 AM
There are a lot of bugs in that right now, but it will be useful once they're taken care of. One issue that made the sheet near-unusable was tha once I put in an ability score, it wouldn't let me change it. I wanted a 12 with a +2 racial modifier on it, but it kept setting it to 17 and switched back every time I tried to fix it.

Myrik
2008-06-27, 03:46 AM
yeah, its not the script, that is working perfectly until I enable usage rights so that users can save the sheet.

Any one have any ideas what may be wrong? the sheet was made with elements from a PDF 7 and a PDF 8 sheet. could this be an issue?

sombrastewart
2008-06-27, 08:16 AM
Hey, great work, thank you!

Charity
2008-06-27, 08:48 AM
Good work, very usable. Thanks for putting in all the effort, I will steer my players this way.

Just so you know though, landscape is the new black.

Myrik
2008-06-28, 02:54 PM
OK guys, once again, I must thank you for playing “editor” for me.

I pretty much work on this at work, in between busy times, and late at night when I get some time, so its not the most diligently checked…

I fixed the text for the cleric healing and some other posted issues. Also added back in a helpfull little text file with some notes.

THANKS AGAIN!

http://www.dragonavenue.com/forums/viewthread/852/