PDA

View Full Version : Wherefore Art Thou, E6?

Glawackus
2008-06-28, 02:13 PM
I went looking for the original thread with the E6 rules on ENWorld, and it seems to be gone...anyone know where I could find all that stuff again? I was meaning to drop it into a folder somewhere for Future Reference, and now...nothin'. :smalleek:

Tormsskull
2008-06-28, 02:26 PM
On a casual google, I found http://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?t=352719

I think that is what you are looking for.

Glawackus
2008-06-28, 02:28 PM
Aha! Thank you. :smallsmile:

Chronos
2008-06-28, 02:31 PM
<Pet peeve> "Wherefore" means "why". So "Wherefore art thou, E6" would be answered with "Because some folks feel that D&D characters above level 6 get way too powerful". </Pet peeve>

Tsotha-lanti
2008-06-28, 04:06 PM
<Pet peeve> "Wherefore" means "why". So "Wherefore art thou, E6" would be answered with "Because some folks feel that D&D characters above level 6 get way too powerful". </Pet peeve>

You beat me to it. It's insufferable, because the misuse is always based on that scene from Romeo & Juliet, and anyone who's actually heard/seen/read the scene - and understood it - would know from the context that 'wherefore' means 'why' (the question is "Why are you Romeo?", i.e. "Why are you someone I should not love?").

Arrrrgh.

Collin152
2008-06-28, 04:26 PM

That also bothers me unceasingly.
Then again, I use words like wherefore, thence, henceforth, heretofore, amaranth, aquiest, therupon, forsooth, and hark on a daily basis.