PDA

View Full Version : Motorcyle Rally

Thes Hunter
2008-06-29, 11:37 AM
I know there are a few motorcycle lovers round these parts.

Just wanted to say HOLY CRAP. :smalleek:

My town is big on parties. I swear it's one of the town's main industries. This weekend was the S&S Cycle fest, (http://www.sscycle50th.com/) for a motorcycle shop celebrating their 50th anniversary.

It is/was HUGE! They say over 30K bikes rode yesterday in the ride.

Supposively this was a really big build off going on, with 50 builders showing off their bikes, and a from what I heard a episode of Orange county choppers being filmed here.

All I know is that the place was packed, and my work mates were telling me that it was busier than Oktoberfest at the fest grounds (Which is pretty frickin' busy).

Dallas-Dakota
2008-06-29, 11:38 AM
KEEP BANJO1985! EVERYBODY KEEP HIM AWAY FROM THIS THREAD!
*sprays thread with anti-banjo1985!*

We do not want him to trample over the country and the internet to watch it!

Desidus
2008-06-29, 11:48 AM
I was gonna go but I totaled my bike and am stuck in bed hating every F-150 I see or think of.

If you have any pics I'd love to see them, I had some friends there (who are still in that area iirc) but they're riding back so I won't be getting anything from them for a bit.

Thes Hunter
2008-06-29, 12:07 PM
Oh man that sucks!

I too have a cycling related hate of F-150's, but it's a very different kinda cycle. :smallwink:

Desidus
2008-06-29, 12:35 PM
haha ya. I'm not too bad off, just my knees are pretty bad (I had track gear on but changed my pants when I left the track since leather pants in florida are... too hot) and my pride.

Saddest part is I've had this motorcycle for only 2 months, it was a new cbr600rr that I just put an extra $3k into :(

insurance FTW!

but back on topic, if I get any pity pics from my guys who went up there I'll post them, heard nothing but great stuff and wish I coulda seen it myself