PDA

View Full Version : It Came From the Deep: IC - Party two

Turbit
2008-07-01, 12:39 PM
What is left of the room is in shambles. A wall of rubble lays in what was once the middle of the room. You hear noises coming from the rubble, it's possible that there are people trapped under it.

The fire from the fireplace and smashed lanterns has begun to spread trapping the band and the singers behind the flames. Also there are several people trapped under the some debris.

OOC: Okay roll Initiative.

fendrin
2008-07-01, 01:33 PM
Evandis

[roll0]

EDIT: neglected the warlord bonus (too bad they don't stack) so my corrected initiative is 21

Grymmheart
2008-07-01, 01:38 PM
Zeal staggers for a moment as the room splits asunder. He quickly attempts to assess the situation, he and the others are currently in. Hearing screams and moans from fallen debris, Zeal begins to move toward the sounds to see if he can assist in any way.

[roll0]

don't forget anyone within 10 sqaures of me or Araues gets a +2 power bonus to initiative, if Turbit considers them allies at this point.

[roll1]

Aevylmar
2008-07-01, 02:15 PM
Araeus Arantius

Araeus stands. "What in the name of -"

(( Initiative - [roll0]

My initiative roll counted my +2 warlord bonus. ))

Lord_Asmodeus
2008-07-01, 07:04 PM
Berrus Voidstar

Berrus grabs at his scythe, a look of shock on his pale face, his mouth is clamped shut however.

OOC:

INIT [roll0]

Aevylmar
2008-07-01, 07:58 PM
(( It looks like I'm going first. If this is not the case, disregard this post. ))

Araeus pulls his chainmail tunic out of his pack and attempts to use it to beat down the flames surrounding the musicians. "Try to find a way out of this! We need to get these people to safety!"

(( Strength check to beat them down? Don't know the DC or situational modifiers. [roll0]

If there's a visible exit, then instead he says... "Get to safety, quickly!" ))

Gypsy0001
2008-07-03, 07:07 AM
Brianne

Initiative: [roll0]

fendrin
2008-07-03, 08:22 AM
Evandis

(Assuming nothing changes before his initiative)
"By the Ghaele, an earthquake?"
He quickly slings his swordbelt into position along his back and grabs his staff from the floor where it fell. Summoning forth a spectral hand, he uses it it to start clearing rubble away from the areas where it seems people are trapped.