PDA

View Full Version : New to the Forum

Evilgenius
2008-07-01, 07:43 PM
Hello everyone. I'm new to this forum (obviously). Where should I go to find a game?

BRC
2008-07-01, 07:45 PM
In the days of yore, we would harvest your organs, but we don't do that anymore, weve been to therapy.

Anyway, most likely place would be the Finding Players forum, thats where you should go for Play by Post games.

You can go to the Arts and Crafts forum (or PM an artist) to get a spiffy avatar.
You can check out the Gaming and general D20 forum for advice and discussion on games of that sort.
You can go to the Silly Message Board Games forum to waste your time and rot your mind

Evilgenius
2008-07-01, 07:48 PM
Thanks. Anything else that I should know?

BRC
2008-07-01, 07:50 PM
Thanks. Anything else that I should know?
There are many things you should know, but if I told you I would have to begin the process that would end in your death

Evilgenius
2008-07-01, 07:53 PM
Oh wait, nevermind. I found the link to the forum rules. Thanks though. :smallsmile:

(Edit) One more question: Is this free form RP, or actual games (dice rolling, character sheets, etc.)?

Mc. Lovin'
2008-07-01, 08:00 PM
Mix of the two, just find a game to your liking and apply for it :smallsmile:

EvilElitest
2008-07-01, 08:08 PM
wait, is this The evilgenuis from onemanga?

The RP are free, so enjoy. If you just want to know general stuff, you can PM me for details.
from
EE

Raistlin1040
2008-07-01, 09:06 PM
Oh wait, nevermind. I found the link to the forum rules. Thanks though. :smallsmile:

(Edit) One more question: Is this free form RP, or actual games (dice rolling, character sheets, etc.)?

Freeform RP is scarce in the Pbp forums, which is usually D&D, GURPS, Call of Cthulu, or various other games. Freeform Roleplaying can be found in the Town, though (except for AMEN and HALO) it is fairly dead. If you'd like to go to 'New Town' (a continuation of the GITP Town, at another website) PM me and I'll give you the link.

AmberVael
2008-07-01, 09:20 PM
Alternately, I could just post the link to Enupnion (New Town) right here in the middle of the page. (http://enupnion.myfastforum.org/index.php)
It's not like you need a secret handshake to get in. At least, not anymore. >.>

I'm the administrator over there, so if you're interested or have questions, feel free to talk to me. :smallsmile:

Raistlin1040
2008-07-01, 09:39 PM
Aww, but I never get any PMs...