PDA

View Full Version : Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures

Skippy
2008-07-02, 02:14 AM
Hi people. I know this game must be ancient history by now (Ironic, being a game about an archaeologist...) but being in the quest for achieving 100%, I must ask for your help.

I'm playing the DS version, and I'm missing two characters. Here is the list of the characters I already have:

1. Indiana Jones (Professor)
2. Dr. Marcus Brody
3. Indiana Jones
4. Satipo
5. Barranca
6. Dr. Belloq (Jungle)
7. Hovitos Tribesman (Blowpipe)
8. Hovitos Tribesman (Spear)
9. Jock
10. Marion
11. Enemy Goon
12. Sherpa Goon
13. Indiana Jones (Desert)
14. Marion (Cairo)
15. Cairo Goon
16. Cairo Swordman
17. Monkey Man
18. Sallah (Suit)
19. Indiana Jones (Cairo)
20. Sallah
21. Marion (Evening Dress)
22. Egyptian Mummy
23. Enemy Soldier (Desert)
24. Enemy Pilot
25. Enemy Bazooka Soldier (Desert)
26. Enemy (Boxer)
27. Enemy Officer (Desert)
28. Dr. Belloq (Rabbi)
29. Marion (Nightgown)
30. Dr. Belloq (Suit)
31. Colonel Dietrich
32. Major Toht
33. Captain Katanga
34. Indiana Jones (Tuxedo)
35. Willie Scott (Singer)
36. Shanghai Hoodlum
37. Wu Han
38. Lao Che
39. Kao Kan
40. Chen
41. Willie Scott (Suit)
42. Short-Round
43. Punjabi Village Elder
44. Willie Scott (Pajamas)
45. Thuggee
46. Chattar Lal
47. Maharajah
48. British Officer (Redcoat)
49. Willie Scott (Ceremony)
50. Thuggee Priest
51. Willie Scott (Sari)
52. Chattar Lal (Thuggee)
53. Maharajah (Thuggee)
54. Indiana Jones (Kali's Temple)
55. Slave Child
56. Thuggee Slave Driver
57. British Officer
58. British Soldier
59. Mola Ram
60. Young Indy
61. Herman
62. Fedora
63. Grave Robber 1
64. Grave Robber 2
65. Dr. Elsa Schneider
66. Kazim (Venice)
67. Knight of the Cruciform Sword (Venice)
68. Walter Donovan (Tuxedo)
69. Professor Henry Jones
70. Enemy Soldier
71. Enemy Bazooka Soldier
72. Enemy Officer
73. Enemy Radio Operator
74. Kazim (Desert)
75. Knight of the Cruciform Sword (Desert)
76. Colonel Vogel
77. Walter Donovan
78. Dr. Elsa Schneider (Desert)
79. Walter Donovan (Ancient)
80. Grail Knight
81. Strong Man
82. Clown
83. Castle Knight
84. Santa Claus

Can anyone help me? Who are the missing two characters, and how can I get them?

Dallas-Dakota
2008-07-02, 02:57 AM
A Lego game on the ds?:smallconfused:

Mando Knight
2008-07-02, 04:45 AM
I know that Han Solo is in the console version... try looking for Star Wars cameos and interacting with them.

Geno9999
2008-07-02, 09:22 AM
Is it possible to put in codes without Gameshark/Action Replay/other game hacks? If it is, try searching the internet for game codes. Maybe some of them are codes to unlock characters.

Skippy
2008-07-02, 09:25 AM
I know that Han Solo is in the console version... try looking for Star Wars cameos and interacting with them.

I found an ewok once. Other than that, I still haven't found the other cameos. I thought it might be a possibility, too. I'll keep looking.

As for AR... >.< I don't like using that thing. I want to complete the game... legally.

Yeah, DD. A lego game for DS. There are also Lego Star Wars 2 and Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga. And a Lego Batman is coming soon.

Geno9999
2008-07-03, 07:15 PM
As for AR... >.< I don't like using that thing. I want to complete the game... legally.
I said WITHOUT AR, WITHOUT! In the Lego Star Wars games on the home consoles (at least the one that I played on the Wii), at the central hub, there's a spot where you can put in codes to unlock certain characters. The Lego mag. had released a code to unlock Ki-adi-mundi I think that's how you spell it in LSW:TVG for Xbox and PS2 (not sure if it will work for the Gamecube).
If Lego Indy is like that, then there might be codes you can look up in GameFaqs.

Skippy
2008-07-03, 11:50 PM
I said WITHOUT AR, WITHOUT! In the Lego Star Wars games on the home consoles (at least the one that I played on the Wii), at the central hub, there's a spot where you can put in codes to unlock certain characters. The Lego mag. had released a code to unlock Ki-adi-mundi I think that's how you spell it in LSW:TVG for Xbox and PS2 (not sure if it will work for the Gamecube).
If Lego Indy is like that, then there might be codes you can look up in GameFaqs.

Oh, that. No, there isn't a code room. It's a really simple game, and it doesn't have a code room...

Dallas-Dakota
2008-07-04, 02:41 AM
Yeah, DD. A lego game for DS. There are also Lego Star Wars 2 and Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga. And a Lego Batman is coming soon.
A lego batman. Urgh, lego is great for small kids....and immature grown ups but as a video game...Urgh....

Count D20
2008-07-22, 09:47 PM
A lego batman. Urgh, lego is great for small kids....and immature grown ups but as a video game...Urgh....

Hey, lego is for all!
Although i am specifically avoiding lego indiana jones because they took out the nazi's.

Tirian
2008-07-23, 12:17 AM

I'm definitely with Yahtzee (http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/123-LEGO-Indy) on this one. The title alone contains two reasons to think that it is a cheap tie-in game, but the series is really a quite competent platforming environment.

Okay, I'll admit that I only played the first Lego SW game, but I have very special love for it. Because of it, I now know the plots of the second and third episode and didn't have to endure a single line of painful George Lucas dialog. I probably owe Lego a kidney for a gift like that.