PDA

View Full Version : 100% Recycled Awesome

drawingfreak
2008-07-03, 11:55 AM
Mighty Muggs (http://2aday.wordpress.com/2008/03/03/hasbro-mighty-muggs-checklist-star-wars-marvel-indiana-jones/)

Seriously, these things are so adorably awesome. I am addicted.

I am currently the proud owner of Boba Fett, Darth Maul, C-3PO, Cloud City Luke Skywalker (with removable right hand), Wolverine, Hulk, Spider-Man, Captain America, and Iron Man.

Cap looks so adorably patriotic I have to fight the urge to salute him every time I look at him.

I highly recommend these to everyone.

TheShadowSage
2008-07-03, 12:39 PM
Holy crap, they have Asajj Ventress? That's completely awesome! >.>

</total clone wars freak>

Trog
2008-07-03, 12:55 PM
Ah, Vinyl collectibles. My current favorites are these (http://kidrobot.com/content.cfm?section=dunny).

Hoplite
2008-07-03, 01:16 PM
I am seriously considering to buy the Darth Vader

Edan
2008-07-03, 01:24 PM
I need to buy the Dr. Jones Sr. For the sole reason that Sean Connery is awesome and that is just multiplied exponentially in this form.

Icewalker
2008-07-03, 05:26 PM
Yeah, Sean Connery works pretty well there. I really like the Samuel Jackson one though.

drawingfreak
2008-07-03, 10:52 PM
I'm hoping they will do an Ultimate Nick Fury.

Imagine Mace Windu and Ultimate Nick Fury side by side. *nerdgasms*

Pocketa
2008-07-04, 01:20 AM
I'm more into the Qee series myself, as well as Tokidoki. I like the Tokidoki Qee, it' my favorite urban toy crossover, and mine is one of the few non-conterfeits. Qees get pretty expensive though, and Muggs are mighty cute, where can I find these? I want to make them into USB drives for a friend.

drawingfreak
2008-07-04, 01:42 AM
I'm more into the Qee series myself, as well as Tokidoki. I like the Tokidoki Qee, it' my favorite urban toy crossover, and mine is one of the few non-conterfeits. Qees get pretty expensive though, and Muggs are mighty cute, where can I find these? I want to make them into USB drives for a friend.

...........a USB drive? Really? Well, fair warning, these are 6 inches tall.

I've found Muggs in Wal-Marts, Targets, and even a ToysRUs. Look for the action figures in any store that sells toys. Star Wars Muggs are near the Star Wars stuff and the Marvel Muggs have been around the toys for the most recent Marvel movies.

Pocketa
2008-07-04, 02:08 AM
...........a USB drive? Really? Well, fair warning, these are 6 inches tall.

I've found Muggs in Wal-Marts, Targets, and even a ToysRUs. Look for the action figures in any store that sells toys. Star Wars Muggs are near the Star Wars stuff and the Marvel Muggs have been around the toys for the most recent Marvel movies.

USB Drive, really. If they're hollow on the inside, or can be hollowed. I have friends that like different serieses(sic?) and to whom I owe awesome.

How much are they?

drawingfreak
2008-07-04, 02:12 AM
About $10 each depending on where you buy them in the country (or out of). At least in the southeast they are $10.

Course, I work at my local Target and get a discount. :smalltongue:

Eredo
2008-07-04, 06:42 AM
I need those!