PDA

View Full Version : Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread VII

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Nameless
2008-08-03, 10:15 AM
hmm.. Anyone wonder why we've departed from just inhuman killing?

Ever wonder why people keep resarecting old arguments? :smalltongue:

Askaris
2008-08-03, 10:16 AM
It say's on the Wiki it has two names, let's just leave it at that.

Anyway, this is what I've done so far of Ask's armor, it seems to be taking a while... :smallsigh:

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x203/tomshaer/AskarisTemplate.png

Why does photobucket always shrink my images!?!... :sigh:

O_O

Holy moley, that's brilliant.

Also, if I could find the willpower to draw at this point in time, puppetmaster would have a gauss gun slug lodged in his brain about now, despite the rather good rendition of the armour. :smallmad: However, due to a lack of gun arm, I'll have to settle for something else...

Nameless
2008-08-03, 10:26 AM
Thanks. :smallsmile:

I should of have used thicker lines though, due to the pain of the filler tool. :smalltongue:

I'm terrefied about drawing the part that cannects the legs to the body... actually I'm even more scared about colouring it... soooo many... blank spaces... that I... will be forced... to do... manually... making it... look pixally... as shown... in the round screw thingy on the right hand side of the armor which I've already drawn... :smalleek:

DoomITP
2008-08-03, 10:48 AM
coughinkscapecoughdoesntcoughhavecoughpixelationco ughitycough.

Nameless
2008-08-03, 10:50 AM
coughinkscapecoughdoesntcoughhavecoughpixelationco ughitycough.

Yes, I've noted before that that's the one problem with Fireworks.

Though, if you use thicker lines, you get less of it.

I used quite thin lines. :smalltongue:

Emperor Ing
2008-08-03, 11:35 AM
if you can size it just right, you can remove the pixelation from Paint. I imagine Fireworks is a bit easier.

Nameless
2008-08-03, 11:44 AM
HURRAY!

I've finished that part, now all I have left are the legs, the other arm and the gun...

._.

I hate you for this Ask... you and your, temptations! *shakes fist angrily* :smallannoyed:

memnarch
2008-08-03, 11:45 AM
I like it Rand. :smallcool:

Nameless
2008-08-03, 11:47 AM
You like his what?

DoomITP
2008-08-03, 12:12 PM
i assume you know how to resize it JUST RIGHT random?

memnarch
2008-08-03, 12:50 PM
This of course;

Sort of like termie tipping
http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll246/EmperorIng/ack.png

Green-Shirt Q
2008-08-03, 02:14 PM
Now, I don't like to rush, but I thought I give a friendly reminder just in case you might have forgotten.

Plot 3
http://i37.tinypic.com/2eurjly.png
I still need a reply for this comic, Szilard.

Omega
2008-08-03, 03:01 PM
I hate to do this, buttt, I'm going to have to be even lazier with my artwork. I'm reverting to Paint for a while. :smallsigh:

*grabs Paint by the throat* Remember Paint... I know where you live...! Inside my hardrive! :smallmad:

The Gremlin
2008-08-03, 03:09 PM
I hate to do this, buttt, I'm going to have to be even lazier with my artwork. I'm reverting to Paint for a while. :smallsigh:

*grabs Paint by the throat* Remember Paint... I know where you live...! Inside my hardrive! :smallmad:

Yes! Come to the incompetent Dark Side known as Paint! Muhahaha!

Green-Shirt Q
2008-08-03, 03:16 PM
I am currently writing an awsome FFF comic about Bortak right now, but I need to know something.

Is Nameless still sleeping in Lying's bed?

Emperor Ing
2008-08-03, 03:35 PM
i assume you know how to resize it JUST RIGHT random?
No, but Kurmour does. He uses MSPaint, but his avatars come out better than anything you could ever attempt.

Nameless
2008-08-03, 03:39 PM
I am currently writing an awsome FFF comic about Bortak right now, but I need to know something.

Is Nameless still sleeping in Lying's bed?

Sleeping like a baby while the chaos around me slowly unfolds. :smallsmile:

Green-Shirt Q
2008-08-03, 03:45 PM
Sleeping like a baby while the chaos around me slowly unfolds. :smallsmile:

Good. Hope you don't mind, but I think I'm going to use you to get involved into the choas, while bringing you into it, maybe.

Is this okay?

Omega
2008-08-03, 03:47 PM
Yes! Come to the incompetent Dark Side known as Paint! Muhahaha!

With this "Dark Side" can I have those cool golden sith eyes, dark robe, red twin lightsaber (like Darth Maul's)? :smallconfused:

Nameless
2008-08-03, 03:54 PM
With this "Dark Side" can I have those cool golden sith eyes, dark robe, red twin lightsaber (like Darth Maul's)? :smallconfused:

No, but you can have cookies!

Eeehhhh... Eeehhhhh... :smallsmile:

@Q: It's fine, as long as you don't wake me up.

Omega
2008-08-03, 03:57 PM
No, but you can have cookies!

Eeehhhh... Eeehhhhh... :smallsmile:

Cow turds! :smallannoyed:

Well, I take those a-curse-it cookie...! But I'm selling them for contact, I'm getting those sith eyes one way or another.

Nameless
2008-08-03, 03:59 PM
Then go to cyberdog or something, I dunno.

Omega
2008-08-03, 04:04 PM
Then go to cyberdog or something, I dunno.

*puts on Indian Joe gear and looks back at him dramatically* I will Nameless... and I'll bring back that serpent dragon's head on a flaming stick! *runs through the trees like Naruto* BELIEVE IT!!! :smallmad:

Green-Shirt Q
2008-08-03, 04:11 PM
@Q: It's fine, as long as you don't wake me up.

DAMN! I already posted the comic!

Emperor Ing
2008-08-03, 04:11 PM
I'm getting those sith eyes one way or another.

Sith eyes are one of the side-effects of prolonged exposure to Dark Side. Seek medical assistance from your nearest Jedi Counsel if you start to experience any of these symptoms.

_Puppetmaster_
2008-08-03, 04:12 PM
No, but Kurmour does

I do too.

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg99/Puppetmaster_/Paintavvy.gif

I make it oversized with 5 pixel lines instead of 2 pixel lines. I then open the paint document in Jasc Animation Shop and resise it to 1/2 the size.

The Gremlin
2008-08-03, 04:13 PM

No. :smallbiggrin:

Omega
2008-08-03, 04:14 PM
Sith eyes are one of the side-effects of prolonged exposure to Dark Side.

*looks a tv commerical with anger* :smallfurious: I know this! But I need the eyes NOWAH!

EDIT:
No. :smallbiggrin:

Cow turds! :smallannoyed:

Emperor Ing
2008-08-03, 04:18 PM
*looks a tv commerical with anger* :smallfurious: I know this! But I need the eyes NOWAH!
HEY!! Are you tired of waiting? Can't find your nearest source of Dark Side Energy? Do you want your yellow Sith eyes NOW?! Then come on down to your nearest Town! Endless slaughtering of innocent civilians! Guaranteed Sith eyes, or your money back!

Ninja Chocobo
2008-08-03, 04:21 PM
FFF:

That girl doesn't look familiar. Who is she?

Omega
2008-08-03, 04:32 PM
HEY!! Are you tired of waiting? Can't find your nearest source of Dark Side Energy? Do you want your yellow Sith eyes NOW?! Then come on down to your nearest Town! Endless slaughtering of innocent civilians! Guaranteed Sith eyes, or your money back!

*grabs a thick stick a runs into town* I'm coming to the Dark Side! Look out Darth Vader! :smallfurious: :smallbiggrin:

Emperor Ing
2008-08-03, 04:44 PM
Hmph, but you'll never top Darth Revan's powers. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVaAYMzKHuA&feature=related)

Omega
2008-08-03, 04:48 PM
Hmph, but you'll never top Darth Revan's powers. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVaAYMzKHuA&feature=related)

:smallamused: We shall see, Rand we shall see!

Nameless
2008-08-03, 05:12 PM
*puts on Indian Joe gear and looks back at him dramatically* I will Nameless... and I'll bring back that serpent dragon's head on a flaming stick! *runs through the trees like Naruto* BELIEVE IT!!! :smallmad:

*Bitch-slaps Omega*

NEVER. AGAIN. :smallmad:

Omega
2008-08-03, 05:15 PM
*Bitch-slaps Omega*

NEVER. AGAIN. :smallmad:

:smallfrown: Owww!

XD

Szilard
2008-08-03, 05:21 PM
Right...
I'm going to get to work on that plot three comic now.

Green-Shirt Q
2008-08-03, 05:25 PM
That girl doesn't look familiar. Who is she?

The little girl with the star on her shirt?

I'll explain later. But I think you'll find she totally does look familiar.

The Gremlin
2008-08-03, 05:27 PM
What is the other Nameless?

Szilard
2008-08-03, 05:28 PM
A cardboard stand.

Omega
2008-08-03, 05:32 PM
Gremlin, do you have a template of your character? :smallconfused:

Calamity
2008-08-03, 05:33 PM
What is the other Nameless?

I'm guessing due to the white aura around him it's an illusion.

The Gremlin
2008-08-03, 05:46 PM
Gremlin, do you have a template of your character? :smallconfused:

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/7941/newgremlincharacterwe1.png
He doesn't really move that much, so expressions were really all I needed. Tell me if you need more.

Fawkes
2008-08-03, 11:45 PM
I'm guessing due to the white aura around him it's an illusion.

Looks like a cardboard cutout to me.

DoomITP
2008-08-04, 12:36 AM
that comic made me laugh. :smalltongue:

Nameless
2008-08-04, 03:28 AM
It's a cardboard cut-out

If it was an illusion it would be all transparent and glowy.

It's all in Nameless':

"If you're not an arcane spell caster DIY tricks and spells"
And in the:
"Crapy fake illusions" chapter on page 291.

Only £14:99 in all good bookstores.

(C) Nameless 2008, warning, reading may cause brain damage, loss of memory and a hatred towards pineapples, any spelling errors seen are due to it being written in a special secret language that only Nameless understands and that you don't need to worry about. Before reading, take pills which you should of have received with the book.
Not receiving the pills has nothing to do with Nameless, or Reaping LTD, soul removal's since the dawn of time.

Emperor Ing
2008-08-04, 08:41 AM
Reaping LTD, soul removal's since the dawn of time.

I KNEW there was more than 1 Reaper! :smallbiggrin:

Nameless
2008-08-04, 09:15 AM
I KNEW there was more than 1 Reaper! :smallbiggrin:

Wait what?

Emperor Ing
2008-08-04, 09:19 AM
I've seen it with my own eyes. Reaper(s) take their time when they kill someone. A person dies like once every 6 seconds. And I know how inept a reaper you are Nameless. :smallwink:

Hence, there has to be, like millions. The demand for Reapers will go up as the population increases

Nameless
2008-08-04, 09:48 AM
1- It's once every 4 seconds.

2- I don't kill anyone, I just remove their souls, they can be dead for 100 years for all I care untill I go up and reap them.

3- I'm OMIPRESENT

Thanks to my time travil abilities, I can be in a million different places at once. In the middle of a fight, I can go somewhere in a completely different and return hundreds of years later to the same spot and same time without anyone ever noticing, as I've already shown when I went back in time to plot III.
And I can do this without effecting my theory of time travil because I'm Death, and I'm supposed to do all this.

Bayar
2008-08-04, 10:49 AM

2- I don't kill anyone, I just remove their souls, they can be dead for 100 years for all I care untill I go up and reap them.

3- I'm OMIPRESENT

Thanks to my time travil abilities, I can be in a million different places at once. In the middle of a fight, I can go somewhere in a completely different and return hundreds of years later to the same spot and same time without anyone ever noticing, as I've already shown when I went back in time to plot III.
And I can do this without effecting my theory of time travil because I'm Death, and I'm supposed to do all this.

Actually, you cant time travel because you are Omnipresent. Omnipresent means that you are everywhere at any time.

Nameless
2008-08-04, 11:18 AM
Actually, you cant time travel because you are Omnipresent. Omnipresent means that you are everywhere at any time.

Yes... that's basectly what I said... :smallconfused:

memnarch
2008-08-04, 11:46 AM
No, you are not omnipresent, you are omipresent. :smalltongue:

learn to spell why don't yah?

Nameless
2008-08-04, 12:01 PM
:smallconfused:

Fawkes
2008-08-04, 12:20 PM
Omicron joke.

Calamity
2008-08-04, 12:25 PM
No, you are not omnipresent, you are omipresent. :smalltongue:

learn to spell why don't yah?

Are you deliberately trying to confuse poor Nameless the one time when he doesn't make a typo?

memnarch
2008-08-04, 12:45 PM
What do you think? :smallamused:

Fawkes
2008-08-04, 12:47 PM
I'm trying to work on some templates, but my goddamn mouse is on the fritz. :smallannoyed:

Calamity
2008-08-04, 12:59 PM
I'm working on a comic... but I'm getting to the lazy stage of my day...

Nameless
2008-08-04, 01:14 PM
What do you think? :smallamused:

Meanie! :smallmad:

Emperor Ing
2008-08-04, 02:29 PM

3- I'm OMIPRESENT

1) *shrug* :smallsmile:
2) I know, I never said you kill anyone. I know what a Reaper's job is.
3) Then why do you need to travel if you're already there? And what does 'Omipresent' mean?
4) What the hell is "time travil"? :smallconfused:

Nameless
2008-08-04, 03:06 PM
1) *shrug* :smallsmile:
2) I know, I never said you kill anyone. I know what a Reaper's job is.
3) Then why do you need to travel if you're already there? And what does 'Omipresent' mean?
4) What the hell is "time travil"? :smallconfused:

1- Win
2- Riiiiggghhht... :smallwink:
3- I'm omnipresent because i can eb wherever I want, whenever I want.
4- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO2Q7ErqWxw&feature=related.

Ninja Chocobo
2008-08-04, 04:42 PM
So...
"time travil" means "sex with snails". And you have time travil abilities.
I can honestly say I've never seen a character in any form of media with that ability.
..Except a snail. But even then it was never explicitly stated.

Emperor Ing
2008-08-04, 04:47 PM
1- Win
2- Riiiiggghhht... :smallwink:
3- I'm omnipresent because i can eb wherever I want, whenever I want.

2) Yooou cant killl niiightwiiing! :smallwink:
3) you EB wherever you want?!
4) You have the powers of hawt snail on snail action?

Nameless
2008-08-04, 05:07 PM
2- I can, I just choose not too. :smallsmile:

Fawkes
2008-08-04, 08:27 PM
So, here's the skinny:

We've got a fairly large tropical storm/hurricane heading for us here in Houston. (Edouard, for those who follow the weather channel) It's unlikely that it'll cause any major damage, but it could quite possibly take out my power for a few days. So, if I disappear for a couple days, that's way.

This weekend, I'll be leaving for Australia for a couple weeks. I'll be taking my computer, but I'm not sure whether I'll have internet access. I should, but you never know.

So, in summation:
There is a fair chance that I might disappear for a while. I should be fine, though.

memnarch
2008-08-04, 08:33 PM
Ok, thanks for heads up.

Green-Shirt Q
2008-08-04, 08:40 PM
I would usually care about that sort of thing, but now things are too slow for anything to matter.

I bet I could go to China for a year and back at this rate and the plot would be just as I left it! Thing are just too slow!

I am, however, planning to fix that, but I need the reply from Szilard (who seems to be taking his sweet time )before I can cause successful mayham again!

Ninja Chocobo
2008-08-04, 10:36 PM
This weekend, I'll be leaving for Australia for a couple weeks. I'll be taking my computer, but I'm not sure whether I'll have internet access.

Aaah, Australia. Country of HOT and DRY. Where'll you be going?

Nameless
2008-08-05, 03:24 AM
Why is it that in ever PW comic, people always draw me calling Q "Sir" or "Boss"? :smallannoyed:

Ninja Chocobo
2008-08-05, 03:41 AM
Why is it that in ever PW comic, people always draw me calling Q "Sir" or "Boss"? :smallannoyed:

He's a king.

Tiffanie Lirle
2008-08-05, 03:42 AM
All hail, lord Q!

_Puppetmaster_
2008-08-05, 07:13 AM
@Icedragons: I havent posted in SW because I lost my SW templates and such to the blue screen of death.:smallannoyed:

Green-Shirt Q
2008-08-05, 09:32 AM

A few reasons:

I am the King of Sprite Land,
I am the leader of the team because I recruited everyone,
since very few people are posting comics save iceddragons and I, I'm pretty sure I can claim whatever the heck I want in these comics and nobody gives a damn.

Also, a little info for anyone confused why I said he is the King of Sprite Land instead of Dream Land, it's because this is a different King Dedede then the one in the Kirby Superstar series. Their apperence and name similarites are just a coincidence. Their names aren't even pronounced the same.

I'm thinking of making a Backstory for King Dedede to make this clearer.

Nameless
2008-08-05, 10:28 AM
A few reasons:

since very few people are posting comics save iceddragons and I, I'm pretty sure I can claim whatever the heck I want in these comics and nobody gives a damn.

Also, a little info for anyone confused why I said he is the King of Sprite Land instead of Dream Land, it's because this is a different King Dedede then the one in the Kirby Superstar series. Their apperence and name similarites are just a coincidence. Their names aren't even pronounced the same.

I'm acompaning you because I choose too, I call no one "Boss".

Green-Shirt Q
2008-08-05, 10:31 AM
I'm acompaning you because I choose too, I call no one "Boss".

Well then.........What now?

You already called me boss and sir many times.....so.......yeah........

Nameless
2008-08-05, 11:03 AM
Well then.........What now?

You already called me boss and sir many times.....so.......yeah........

No more. :D

The Gremlin
2008-08-05, 12:31 PM
A few reasons:

BACKSTORY?! I thought that Sprite Wars was just some mindless dungeon crawl wherwe a bunch of morons try to steal some treasure from a bunch of OTHER morons. :smallbiggrin:

Nameless
2008-08-05, 12:33 PM
BACKSTORY?! I thought that Sprite Wars was just some mindless dungeon crawl wherwe a bunch of morons try to steal some treasure from a bunch of OTHER morons. :smallbiggrin:

It would be nice to just have a plot like that...

But noooooo... People have to have their fancy back stories... :smallannoyed:

Calamity
2008-08-05, 12:33 PM

Sounds rather similiar to the initial plot of FFF, and look where that ended up. :smalltongue:

Lyinginbedmon
2008-08-05, 12:51 PM
But noooooo... People have to have their fancy back stories... :smallannoyed:

Look who's talking! :smallbiggrin:

Nameless
2008-08-05, 12:56 PM
Look who's talking! :smallbiggrin:

That was for FFF, not for PW. :smalltongue:

And besides, your the one with your own website for your backstory. :smalltongue:

Tiffanie Lirle
2008-08-05, 01:14 PM
How many Abr related comics are there anyways?
Remember, Search, Endless, Nameless's comic (Can't think of the name) and I'm so sure I missed like 3 of em.. can't keep track.

Fawkes
2008-08-05, 01:16 PM
Aren't you the same character in both?

In response to NC: I'm not sure where all we're going, actually. I think we're flying in to Brisbane.

So far, the storm's been really light, so it looks like we probably won't lose power.

Green-Shirt Q
2008-08-05, 02:47 PM

Sort of. Eventually the plot that iceddragons and I (mainly I) thought up will have some light shead on it soon and the plot will thicken...but not today.

And about King Dedede's backstory....it's quite a story indeed, dispite the fact I'll probably never write it.

Nameless
2008-08-05, 03:26 PM
How many Abr related comics are there anyways?
Remember, Search, Endless, Nameless's comic (Can't think of the name) and I'm so sure I missed like 3 of em.. can't keep track.

ASoD...

C'mon, it was only the seconed ABr comic to be reliesed and third Comic on the forum overall. :smalltongue:

(seconed comic now that FS has stopped)

Hyozo
2008-08-05, 04:32 PM
@Icedragons: I havent posted in SW because I lost my SW templates and such to the blue screen of death.:smallannoyed:

I know we all posted them. I'll see if I can find those posts.

JUMBO EDIT: Here they are.

Here's a link the a sprite sheet I use. (http://sdb.drshnaps.com/sheets/Nintendo/Kirby/SqueakSquad/Dedede.gif)

http://uirpg.com/resources/xp_gfx/1661.png

i heard nameless needed my sprite sheet. Here it is.

http://www.spriters-resource.com/nintendo/metroid/fusion/display.php?file=http://www.spriters-resource.com/nintendo/metroid/fusion/semisax.gif

I'm joining sprite wars soon. Here's the sprite sheet of the character I'll be using. Modded to it could be used on a white background.
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa233/ThatGuy_0233/ridleyspritesheet.png

I have posted character #2's intro.

Here is the sprite sheet:

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg99/Puppetmaster_/me-1.png

And here is my sprite sheet. (http://tsgk.captainn.net/sheets/gameboyadvance/talesofphantasia_cless_sheet.png)

You probably don't need the Randomizer's, but since I saw it I decided to include it.

Emperor Ing
2008-08-06, 04:01 AM
Dang, Nameless, I had no idea! I didnt know you were a Packers fan!

Nameless
2008-08-06, 05:06 AM
Dang, Nameless, I had no idea! I didnt know you were a Packers fan!

A what? :smallconfused:

Emperor Ing
2008-08-06, 05:11 AM
I know you're not american. It adds to the hilarity. :smallcool:

Packers fan: AKA Cheese head. A slice of cheese came out of your face. By association, you must have cheese on your head, hence, packers fan.
http://www.thedegrootsonline.com/gallery_pics/20061021Miami/DSC00670_small.JPG

Nameless
2008-08-06, 05:36 AM
It was just hiding under my hood.

Emperor Ing
2008-08-06, 05:37 AM
Calm down Nameless, I know how much you like him, but I think Brett Favre should stay retired.
:smalltongue:

Green-Shirt Q
2008-08-06, 06:39 AM
Hey iceddragons, could I have the sprite sheet or the name of the two fire ball guys who have appered in your latest sprite wars comic?

Emperor Ing
2008-08-06, 07:04 AM
Hey Q, the SW archives have a minor error
there are 2 Comic 68s. They're not the same comic, but one of them should be comic 69.

Green-Shirt Q
2008-08-06, 07:09 AM
Thanks. I fixed it.

_Puppetmaster_
2008-08-06, 07:16 AM
I wish my SW character had more poses.

Emperor Ing
2008-08-06, 07:24 AM
MAKE the poses! The origonal 8 bit ridley only has, like 4 poses.

Green-Shirt Q
2008-08-06, 07:27 AM
If it comes right down to it, you probably could modify your templates to make new poses. It's probably not as hard as it sounds.

Hyozo
2008-08-06, 11:31 AM
Hey iceddragons, could I have the sprite sheet or the name of the two fire ball guys who have appered in your latest sprite wars comic?

Here it is. (http://tsgk.captainn.net/sheets/gameboyadvance/kirbynightmareindreamland_mrshineandmrbright_sheet .png)

Also, I might make some additional poses for Puppetmaster's character later today. I made one of Nameless's once.

Green-Shirt Q
2008-08-06, 11:44 AM
Here it is. (http://tsgk.captainn.net/sheets/gameboyadvance/kirbynightmareindreamland_mrshineandmrbright_sheet .png)

For whatever reason, the link will not take you to the sprites, but thanks to my resourcefulness I did manage to figure out that the sprite were in Shyguy kingdom, under the gameboy advance catagory and under Kirby Naghtmere and Dreamland. Just thought I should tell you the link dosen't EXACTLY work, even though I still managed to get my hands on the sprites.

Anyway, I'll make my response later today and perhaps we can get the plot moving again. But not now. Now there is pizza calling my name and I must go.

memnarch
2008-08-06, 11:53 AM
You just need to copy paste the link to get around the anti leech bit. For easier access, here.

tsgk.captainn.net/sheets/gameboyadvance/kirbynightmareindreamland_mrshineandmrbright_sheet .png

(delete the space just before the .png)

The Gremlin
2008-08-06, 02:10 PM
Working on a comic...

_Puppetmaster_
2008-08-06, 06:02 PM
In SW, what game are we in?

Calamity
2008-08-06, 06:04 PM
In SW, what game are we in?

I don't think it's possible to say which game SW is in.
Best just to say it's in its own game. :smalltongue:

_Puppetmaster_
2008-08-06, 06:04 PM
I meant the platform background.:smallannoyed:

Tiffanie Lirle
2008-08-06, 06:07 PM
Q's group is in the 2nd map of Iwtbtg (I want to be the guy)

A ridiculously hard freeware game.

Calamity
2008-08-06, 06:07 PM
I meant the platform background.:smallannoyed:

Ohh. I'm not having a good time understanding things today. Guess I'll blame it on being tired.

Green-Shirt Q
2008-08-06, 06:08 PM
I don't have a clue what game the background is from. Somebody said it, but I can't remember what it is.

And the world is not from any game. It is custom built with things from every game (with all characters from the games given new personalites and history.)

_Puppetmaster_
2008-08-06, 06:23 PM
Making a comic.

Hyozo
2008-08-06, 06:48 PM
I guess it makes sense that the sun was easier to take out. It's the moon you've got to watch out for in anything IWTBTG based.

Green-Shirt Q
2008-08-06, 06:54 PM
How does everyone like my new avatar?

_Puppetmaster_
2008-08-06, 06:57 PM
nice.:smallsmile:

EDIT: Is it okay if, instead of spriting new poses for my guy (i'm bad at that), I just Upgrade a a blue version of the FF Tactics Dragoon?

EDIT2: This thing:

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg99/Puppetmaster_/me-2.png

memnarch
2008-08-06, 06:57 PM
Made it yourself I take it? looks nice.

Calamity
2008-08-06, 07:00 PM
I see things may be getting a little confusing here. :smallbiggrin:

_Puppetmaster_
2008-08-06, 07:02 PM
I concur.:smallwink:

memnarch
2008-08-06, 07:02 PM
Sure you aren't just seeing things? :smallconfused: LOL!!!

Lyinginbedmon
2008-08-06, 07:23 PM
Evening all

Calamity
2008-08-06, 07:25 PM
Evening all

I.. what, but, you--?

Explanation! :smalltongue:

Tiffanie Lirle
2008-08-06, 07:26 PM
I don't like M.i week. :smallfrown:

_Puppetmaster_
2008-08-06, 07:28 PM
Lying, when I saw you, I nearly jumped up and yelled "Almighty Salmons Back!"

This is confusing.

http://x.myspace.com/images/blog/moods/iBrads/quixotic.gif

memnarch
2008-08-06, 07:48 PM
That's perfect Lying! :smallbiggrin:

Edit: Tiff, you should find someone to switch with! Mistaken ID week goes from the 8th to the 15th.

Lyinginbedmon
2008-08-06, 07:52 PM
That's perfect Lying! :smallbiggrin:

I figured it'd do well :smalltongue:

Hyozo
2008-08-06, 08:00 PM
Lying has just won ABR. Yes, I know ABR can't actually be won, but he still did.

DoomITP
2008-08-06, 08:08 PM
why is everyone swapping avvies:smalleek:

Tiffanie Lirle
2008-08-06, 08:10 PM
why is everyone swapping avvies:smalleek:

Mistaken identity week. :smallyuk:

_Puppetmaster_
2008-08-06, 08:10 PM
Mistaken ID week.

It starts in 2 days.

EDIT: Ninja'd!

memnarch
2008-08-06, 08:13 PM
Mega and Tiff should switch!

Green-Shirt Q
2008-08-06, 08:23 PM
I'd switch, but I JUST made a new avatar and I wish to savor it.

Ninja Chocobo
2008-08-06, 10:30 PM
Q's group is in the 2nd map of Iwtbtg (I want to be the guy)

A ridiculously hard freeware game.

I believe it's actually called "I wanna be the guy".

The Gremlin
2008-08-06, 10:33 PM
Evening all

He's BACK!!!! :smallbiggrin:
You are back, right?

memnarch
2008-08-06, 10:52 PM
I don't believe that Lying has ever left has he? :smallconfused:

The Gremlin
2008-08-06, 11:56 PM
I don't believe that Lying has ever left has he? :smallconfused:

Oops. :smallredface:
I saw the avvy and didn't notice the name. :smallfrown:
Why did Lying use that avatar? :smallconfused:

memnarch
2008-08-07, 12:13 AM
Have you read the discussion so far? It's mistaken ID week soon (8-15th)

The Gremlin
2008-08-07, 12:14 AM
Have you read the discussion so far? It's mistaken ID week soon (8-15th)

Yeah I just looked back. :smallfrown:

Tiffanie Lirle
2008-08-07, 03:59 AM
I believe it's actually called "I wanna be the guy".

Meh, close enough. :smalltongue:
weeeeee, got the day off

Nameless
2008-08-07, 04:38 AM
Evening all

Evening.

Waaaaiiittt a seconed.... ohMYGOD! :smalleek:

IT'S MORNING! NOT EVENING!

HA! You shall not trick me with your trickery! :smallamused:
Oh yeah... I'm awesome... That's me, uhuu. :smallamused:

Emperor Ing
2008-08-07, 05:12 AM
yeah, Lying actually had me for a second, but I did make Gremlin and Q lose their sanity. :smallsmile:

Calamity
2008-08-07, 05:18 AM
Lying didn't catch me out. But I was on my guard thanks to memnarch and Puppetmaster. :smalltongue:

I imagine it will only be more confsuing when we actually post a comic.

Emperor Ing
2008-08-07, 05:20 AM
I actually got someone to think Serp changed their username to The Randomizer. :smallbiggrin:

But, I disagree, as long as we read the username instead of the avatar+signature, or recognize the user by what avatar they swapped for.

memnarch
2008-08-07, 09:08 AM
This is fun!

Have you picked anyone to swap with Nameless?

Lavidor
2008-08-07, 09:23 AM
Well, I won't be confused, since I get on a flight in a couple of hours.

My identity is up for grabs for anyone who wants it. "Mysteriously missing" is bound to confuse somebody.

Green-Shirt Q
2008-08-07, 09:37 AM
yeah, Lying actually had me for a second, but I did make Gremlin and Q lose their sanity. :smallsmile:

You didn't make me lose my sanity, I was already insane, or so I thought.

Green-Shirt Q
2008-08-07, 12:09 PM
Calamity, who is that guy questioning Jasmina in your latest comic?

Calamity
2008-08-07, 12:10 PM
A Paladin called Taark. I've not revealed much of his story yet.

Green-Shirt Q
2008-08-07, 12:11 PM
Who is he to question me?

Not that I won't explain.

Calamity
2008-08-07, 12:15 PM
He's working with the Alphanticans. I'm sorry, I'd say more, but I don't want to reveal too much now, do I? :smalltongue:

memnarch
2008-08-07, 12:20 PM
Not yet you aren't. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4626489&postcount=67) :smallamused:

The Gremlin
2008-08-07, 12:27 PM
Well, I won't be confused, since I get on a flight in a couple of hours.

My identity is up for grabs for anyone who wants it. "Mysteriously missing" is bound to confuse somebody.

Dum de dum de dum...

memnarch
2008-08-07, 01:21 PM
Forgot to change the signature?

The Gremlin
2008-08-07, 01:53 PM
Forgot to change the signature?

Signat--oh.
What the hell, I'm putting it back.

Lyinginbedmon
2008-08-07, 02:10 PM
Gremlin, I'm not seeing any of your new comic, is the url right? :smallconfused:

Green-Shirt Q
2008-08-07, 02:10 PM
I'm making a comic, but it's taking a while due to new templates and.......poetics.

The Gremlin
2008-08-07, 02:13 PM
Gremlin, I'm not seeing any of your new comic, is the url right? :smallconfused:

I don't know, it's working for me :smallconfused:

Bayar
2008-08-07, 02:28 PM
So...should I make a comic or something ?

Lyinginbedmon
2008-08-07, 02:32 PM
I'm waiting for KPenguin :smallannoyed:

Nameless
2008-08-07, 03:04 PM
This is fun!

Have you picked anyone to swap with Nameless?

What? :smallconfused:

Keris
2008-08-07, 03:37 PM
It's Mistaken Identity week. At least, it is tomorrow.

Nameless
2008-08-07, 03:39 PM
So why is it assumed that I will join?

ASSUMPTIONS PEOPLE!
ASSUMPTIONS!

>_>

<_<

memnarch
2008-08-07, 03:51 PM
Because confusion is fun of course; you like fun don't you? :smalltongue:

Emperor Ing
2008-08-07, 04:01 PM
You didn't make me lose my sanity, I was already insane, or so I thought.
Comment from WTwU:

Looking at Rand's avatar, I think it's clear I've finally lost my sanity.
........................it's not as bad as I thought it would be.

I made you lose your sanity! :smallbiggrin:

Calamity
2008-08-07, 04:07 PM
I hate wings so much. :smallannoyed:

And I only have myself to blame!

Green-Shirt Q
2008-08-07, 04:42 PM
Comment from WTwU:
I made you lose your sanity! :smallbiggrin:

It wasn't the avatar which made me insane, it just made me realize I was insane, which I now realize I'm not.

Emperor Ing
2008-08-07, 04:43 PM
it just made me realize I was insane, which I now realize I'm not.

Oh god, just lost your sanity! People who see themselves as insane are usually very sane.

Green-Shirt Q
2008-08-07, 04:51 PM
I was once diagnosed with schizophrenia, but I cannot claim to be insane these days. I got better.

memnarch
2008-08-07, 04:53 PM
She turned me into a newt!

I got better....

:smalltongue:

Lyinginbedmon
2008-08-07, 05:13 PM
I've been mad since June 1990 :smallcool:

Green-Shirt Q
2008-08-07, 05:18 PM
I've been mad since June 1990 :smallcool:

Somehow, I doubt that.:smallannoyed:

memnarch
2008-08-07, 05:21 PM
Since you were born then?

edit; @ \/

Thought so.

Lyinginbedmon
2008-08-07, 05:22 PM
Since you were born then?

I'm autistic, that means I've been mad since birth :smallbiggrin:

Nameless
2008-08-07, 05:30 PM
I'm a piromaniac.

Fire makes eeevvvrryything better... :smallsmile:

Green-Shirt Q
2008-08-07, 05:32 PM
Autism dosen't make madness.

You may all joke about being mad, you may do stupid things that make you "seem" mad, but I know true madness. I've experienced it first hand back in the 60s (that's why I missed the sexual revolution. :smallannoyed:) and I've actaully SEEN true mad people claw out their eyes with their BARE HANDS or strangle their kids to DEATH! :furious:

MADNESS IS NOT A LAUGHING MATTER!:smallfurious:

DoomITP
2008-08-07, 05:44 PM
uh...:smalleek: in other subjects. Lying why dont you take over salmon so we can move the plot along again.:smallannoyed:

Lyinginbedmon
2008-08-07, 06:10 PM
uh...:smalleek: in other subjects. Lying why dont you take over salmon so we can move the plot along again.:smallannoyed:

I very much doubt I could live up to Salmon's mantle.

DoomITP
2008-08-07, 06:32 PM
we need him in order to advance the plot and we sure dont want him under MY control so you better do it. :smallannoyed:

memnarch
2008-08-07, 06:40 PM
Actually, the plot right now is waiting on KP.

DoomITP
2008-08-07, 06:43 PM
Tiffanie Lirle I have flash and stuff and I could help you with whatever as far as animation goes. :smalltongue:

Lyinginbedmon
2008-08-07, 06:45 PM
Tiffanie Lirle I have flash and stuff and I could help you with whatever as far as animation goes. :smalltongue:

Speaking of which, I really would love to see a preview.

DoomITP
2008-08-07, 06:50 PM
you mean that flash movie shes makin? :smallconfused:

Tiffanie Lirle
2008-08-07, 06:59 PM
*twitch* K;JSBRGLKBASGB ;SDGN;*twitch*

I'm working on it! Leave me alone! ;_;
Stop pm'ing me about it as well, I really don't appreciate it.

I'm still working on it, I assure you. But at the moment, I'm trying to fix the coding for the menu.

DoomITP
2008-08-07, 07:06 PM
goto newgrounds they have a bunch of free coding things i saw

Tiffanie Lirle
2008-08-07, 07:12 PM
I learned how to make preloaders from newgrounds, took one of theirs and tore it apart to see what makes it tick. :smalltongue:

But anywho, I'm determined to do this with all home made materials. I'm not gonna use some fancy pre-made newgrounds thingamjig.

But for any questions that may arise
(and they have, just take a look at my pm's..)
Yes I am still working on it.
No you can't see a preview.
No release date as of yet.

Any other questions are to be directed to anyone but me.
Today's not a happy day
*wonders where her teddy bear is*

memnarch
2008-08-07, 07:22 PM
Go quality work! :smallbiggrin:

DoomITP
2008-08-07, 07:26 PM
did kpenguin die again?! :smallfurious:

memnarch
2008-08-07, 07:33 PM
Well, he's active (Last Activity: Today 04:13 PM) at least...

_Puppetmaster_
2008-08-07, 07:35 PM
I wonder when he'll be back.

PS: Check out my first Homebrew class! It's in Memnarch's sig![/ad]

Szilard
2008-08-07, 07:45 PM
Sorry about not making that comic, I didn't have the time, expect it tomarrow, if I don't spend all day watching the Doctor Who marathon on SciFi.

Lyinginbedmon
2008-08-07, 08:11 PM
I still can't see Gremlin's comic :smallconfused:

For that matter, I also can't see his avatar.

Green-Shirt Q
2008-08-07, 08:26 PM
Gone blind?

memnarch
2008-08-07, 08:37 PM
Of course he hasn't ya loony.

@Lying; it's probably the connection to that imageshack server.

If you can't it here either, then it's probably the connection to imageshack itself.
http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/8968/fffcomic12vk2ui6.png

spacer

http://img396.imageshack.us/img396/4461/fffcomic12vk2hr9.png

spacer

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/3679/fffcomic12vk2om7.png

spacer

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/5676/fffcomic12vk2if2.png

spacer

http://img123.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fffcomic12vk2qb2.png

Bayar
2008-08-08, 02:48 AM
I very much doubt I could live up to Salmon's mantle.

Since when does salmon wear a mantle ? :confused:

onasuma
2008-08-08, 03:35 AM
He always has, its just hidden due to.. em... folds of salmon skin. Like the ones you use to make the rolls.

Nameless
2008-08-08, 03:49 AM
Hey Tiff, what style are you useing for the animation?

Tiffanie Lirle
2008-08-08, 05:11 AM
Hey Tiff, what style are you useing for the animation?

Other then the menu's etc which have a few oots style pics on em(I plan to throw in a few other little features)

It'll be in anime style, which I've been practicing allot. So I darsay it won't turn at as horrible as all my other anime styled pics, no need to worry.
(I'm quite proud of how it's coming along actually)

But it's still going to take a while to finish, so don't get any popcorn just yet.

Now hush hush, I refuse to answer anymore questions about the movie. Go back to your random killing and your plot and what not. :smalltongue:

Emperor Ing
2008-08-08, 05:23 AM
haha Kpen got own3d by a cliche! :smallbiggrin:

Lyinginbedmon
2008-08-08, 05:34 AM
"Musclebound gish" :smallbiggrin:

I'll get to work on my next comic now :smallsmile:

kpenguin
2008-08-08, 05:38 AM
You know, I was kind of disappointed when I got to high school and nobody tried to give me a wedgie.

*sigh*

Being a nerd isn't what it used to be.

Lyinginbedmon
2008-08-08, 05:51 AM
You know, I was kind of disappointed when I got to high school and nobody tried to give me a wedgie.

*sigh*

Being a nerd isn't what it used to be.

Trust me, you're better off. :smallannoyed:

Emperor Ing
2008-08-08, 05:54 AM
I concur. You're going to be your bully's boss someday, and they know it! You rule with an iron fist now!
The game is inbalanced. Someone please nerf the nerds. They're stacked!

Calamity
2008-08-08, 05:56 AM
I'm working on a comic but it's probably best that I wait for Lying first.

Nameless
2008-08-08, 06:22 AM
Other then the menu's etc which have a few oots style pics on em(I plan to throw in a few other little features)

It'll be in anime style, which I've been practicing allot. So I darsay it won't turn at as horrible as all my other anime styled pics, no need to worry.
(I'm quite proud of how it's coming along actually)

But it's still going to take a while to finish, so don't get any popcorn just yet.

Now hush hush, I refuse to answer anymore questions about the movie. Go back to your random killing and your plot and what not. :smalltongue:

Oh Good. :smallsmile:

I find free-hand drawing on Flash a nightmare

Lyinginbedmon
2008-08-08, 08:40 AM
I'm working on a comic but it's probably best that I wait for Lying first.

I might be a little while, I've been handed 48 envelopes to stamp and seal by 5 PM today.

It would be 24 but my brother mysteriously vanished again :smallannoyed:

Keris
2008-08-08, 08:46 AM
Why do you have to seal envelopes?

@V: Ah.

Lyinginbedmon
2008-08-08, 08:48 AM
Why do you have to seal envelopes?

Letters to musicians my mum plays with about their next recital. But they need to go by 5 PM today and she's at a wedding all day.

Blegh, in the time I've been around we've developed adhesive postal stamps, but we still need to lick the disgusting glue on envelopes :smallyuk:

Keris
2008-08-08, 08:54 AM
You can get self-adhesive envelopes, but they're fairly expensive.
Have you considered wetting a sponge and using that?

Ninja Chocobo
2008-08-08, 08:55 AM
Blegh, in the time I've been around we've developed adhesive postal stamps, but we still need to lick the disgusting glue on envelopes :smallyuk:

My sympathies. I'd send you my tongue but I kinda need it.

Also, I enjoyed the reference in kpenguin's newest comic to one of his older comics.

Nameless
2008-08-08, 09:13 AM
Letters to musicians my mum plays with about their next recital. But they need to go by 5 PM today and she's at a wedding all day.

That sucks. :/

DoomITP
2008-08-08, 09:56 AM
yeah, I cant really post a comic unless lying posts one.

The Gremlin
2008-08-08, 11:13 AM
Guys, I might be gone for a few days. Please, nobody draw a comic that involves me at the moment. I should start working on a comic soon.

memnarch
2008-08-08, 11:13 AM
Yeah, a sponge work quite nicely for envelopes.

Nameless
2008-08-08, 11:14 AM
yeah, I cant really post a comic unless lying posts one.

You're just useing Lying as an excuse to be lazy... :smallwink:

kpenguin
2008-08-08, 11:43 AM
Also, I enjoyed the reference in kpenguin's newest comic to one of his older comics.

For those who don't know (http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w118/kpenguin222/comic11.gif)

That comic predates a lot of current ABRers.

Bayar
2008-08-08, 11:52 AM
For those who don't know (http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w118/kpenguin222/comic11.gif)

That one will never get old :smallbiggrin:

Nameless
2008-08-08, 11:53 AM

I remember that, though I didn't get it at the time since I didn't know anything about Nightiwng back then...
*sigh*
Those were the days... ._.

Calamity
2008-08-08, 11:55 AM
Don't get all superior now, penguin-boy. :smalltongue:
There's plenty of ABRers left what it doesn't predate. :smallwink:

Also, I must've not been paying attention to panels 2 and 3 because I completely missed that.

kpenguin
2008-08-08, 12:35 PM
Why is Lying smiling at the Seen servants advocating excessive force?

Lyinginbedmon
2008-08-08, 12:37 PM
Why is Lying smiling at the Seen servants advocating excessive force?

Because one of them is deciding against it. :smallsmile:

Basically he's smiling because that's exactly what he wants from a joint-authority: Discussion of action. Calamity is going to attack anyone that bugs him, and Nameless......yes...Nameless...#shudder#

Calamity
2008-08-08, 12:46 PM
Lying, thanks for that. You do realise how strange my parents think I am when I burst out laughing at the computer? :smalltongue:

Nameless
2008-08-08, 01:01 PM
Because one of them is deciding against it. :smallsmile:

Basically he's smiling because that's exactly what he wants from a joint-authority: Discussion of action. Calamity is going to attack anyone that bugs him, and Nameless......yes...Nameless...#shudder#

Awww... C'mon Lying... Give me a chance... :smallwink:

Lyinginbedmon
2008-08-08, 01:04 PM
Is it actually your birthday or are you trying to obligate me into giving you a shot at authority?

Nameless
2008-08-08, 01:08 PM
Is it actually you're birthday or are you trying to obligate me into giving you a shot at authority?

No, it's actually Nameless' Human birthday.

But I guess giving me a chance could be a preseant. :smallbiggrin:

Calamity
2008-08-08, 01:11 PM
No, it's actually Nameless' Human birthday.

But I guess giving me a chance could be a preseant. :smallbiggrin:

Happy Birthday Nameless!

I still don't think putting you in charge would be a good idea....

kpenguin
2008-08-08, 01:13 PM
Happy Birthday Nameless!

I'd give you a cake, but its a lie.

Nameless
2008-08-08, 01:13 PM
Happy Birthday Nameless!

I still don't think putting you in charge would be a good idea....

No, not MY birthday, it's Nameless' birthday, my one was 4 months ago. :smalltongue:

And what could possibly go wrong?

Green-Shirt Q
2008-08-08, 01:36 PM
Hey Nameless, just to let you know, I was going to make a comic where the Qs come back to FFF to celebrate your birthday, but my computer froze up so I gave up on it immediately.:smalltongue:

Nameless
2008-08-08, 01:48 PM
Hey Nameless, just to let you know, I was going to make a comic where the Qs come back to FFF to celebrate your birthday, but my computer froze up so I gave up on it immediately.:smalltongue:

That's okay. :smalltongue:

DoomITP
2008-08-08, 02:01 PM
I think black mage shall join nameless in partying. :D

Emperor Ing
2008-08-08, 02:13 PM
Grettings from...the best kept secret beach in the state of New Jersey. :smallconfused:

Nameless
2008-08-08, 02:40 PM
Grettings from...the best kept secret beach in the state of New Jersey. :smallconfused:

Lyinginbedmon
2008-08-08, 03:11 PM
Lying, thanks for that. You do realise how strange my parents think I am when I burst out laughing at the computer? :smalltongue:

It's not that strange a thing around here, we're very odd people :smalltongue:

Fawkes
2008-08-08, 04:01 PM
It's not that strange a thing around here, we're very odd people :smalltongue:

That's the understatement of the century, right there.

memnarch
2008-08-08, 04:16 PM
Nice choice Mecha. :smallbiggrin:

Green-Shirt Q
2008-08-08, 04:21 PM
I wonder if I should switch avatars. Perhaps with Nameless if he is willing, as I cannot think of anybody else.

Fawkes
2008-08-08, 04:26 PM
Thanks Mempetmaster.

I think Nameless already has a plan.

Nameless
2008-08-08, 04:35 PM
I wonder if I should switch avatars. Perhaps with Nameless if he is willing, as I cannot think of anybody else.

You're the forth to ask me.

I feel so popular. :smalltongue:

Green-Shirt Q
2008-08-08, 05:30 PM
Well, perhaps Kpenguin then. Would you like to switch identitys?
Or anybody else who hasn't swtched? Please!? I don't want to be left out!:smalleek:

memnarch
2008-08-08, 05:40 PM
Megadoomer hasn't switched yet.

Szilard
2008-08-08, 09:17 PM
Nor have I...

JasonDoomsblade
2008-08-08, 09:49 PM
Wow. Alot of stuff happened while i was in BC. Did anyone miss me?

Omega
2008-08-08, 10:43 PM
Wow. Alot of stuff happened while i was in BC. Did anyone miss me?

Heck, I for one did.
Plus I've been working on the newest edition for my armor. As well I am working on the sprite sheet.

EDIT: Done!

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m241/jasonphantom/sprite_sheet.png

Narrator
2008-08-09, 12:29 AM
Well, perhaps Kpenguin then. Would you like to switch identitys?
Or anybody else who hasn't swtched? Please!? I don't want to be left out!:smalleek:

Your not the onlyone who doesn't have anyone to switch with.

Omicroncubed
2008-08-09, 02:51 AM
I haven't swapped with anyone either... Fact is I didn't feel like it before :P

Emperor Ing
2008-08-09, 06:02 AM

...New Jersey, as in the United States. :smallyuk:

If anyone wants to use my Avatar + Signature, its in the avatar and signature pool somewhere in the friendly banter forum.

JasonDoomsblade
2008-08-09, 09:35 AM
Same here.

Green-Shirt Q
2008-08-09, 09:59 AM
Megadoomer hasn't switched yet.

Nah. I don't feel like swapping anymore.

Omega
2008-08-09, 10:05 AM
Kudos on your avatar Q! :smallwink:

Keris
2008-08-09, 10:50 AM
I think Nameless already has a plan.
He's going away for a couple of weeks isn't he?

I personally disagree with the whole "Confuse the Newbies" week. It's confusing me to.

DoomITP
2008-08-09, 11:00 AM
yeah I got excited when I saw lying posting with salmon's avatar i was like whaaaat?!

Nameless
2008-08-09, 11:17 AM
Where am I?

Green-Shirt Q
2008-08-09, 11:21 AM
In Oz. :smalltongue:

Omicroncubed
2008-08-09, 11:28 AM
yeah I got excited when I saw lying posting with salmon's avatar i was like whaaaat?!

Same here.

Just had a thought about Salmon. Has anyone taken a look at his profile (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=24957) lately? Not sure if he had "stay logged in" checked and he came to the forums or he just made a visit, but his profile sais "Last visit: 8-1-2008", unless I've completely lost it (Which I hope I haven't :smalleek:).

@V: Or that perhaps

Lyinginbedmon
2008-08-09, 11:29 AM
Odd...maybe someone else uses his computer?