PDA

View Full Version : Funniest Single Quote in the Playground

DoranLiadon
2008-07-04, 12:34 AM
I have seen alot of funny quotes around, but what is the funniest? People can post funny quotes here or just go through the quotes and rate them. I shall start:

Well, now, that's just silly. Going by what the comic actually says? Preposterous. We'll have none of that around here. Off you go.

Skippy
2008-07-04, 12:42 AM
Here's one:

This belongs to SMBG

BizzaroStormy
2008-07-04, 12:46 AM
Dude, this is the internet. Nobody has rights on the internet. It was even better if you knew the context it was used in.

Krimm_Blackleaf
2008-07-04, 08:56 AM
I hate you for some many reasons right now, yet I love you for so many more.

Bravo, and damn you Krimm_Blackleaf.
Damn you to hell.

Not only is it hilarious, but it panders to my ego.

Volug
2008-07-04, 09:01 AM
*points at sig*

*Eats next poster*

EvilElitest
2008-07-04, 09:36 AM
now that the title has been changed, my old comments make no sense. I hope eventually an EE quote page is made
from
EE

Raiser Blade
2008-07-05, 12:17 AM
Here's one:

Way to harsh the buzz man. :smalltongue:

Silence
2008-07-05, 12:23 AM
Take a gander over to the nether regions of me' post and open up ye' olde spoila' (I went from medieval to ghetto on that last word... odd).

_Zoot_
2008-07-05, 08:30 AM
I dont think that its the best quote but i like the one in my sig;

Volug
2008-07-05, 08:36 AM
Which reminds me, this might as well be re-made "Solo quotes in the Playground".

I garentee you he is the most sig'd person on this board.

@V:Uh... Didn't know that.. Should I delete this post?

Spiryt
2008-07-05, 08:42 AM
Which reminds me, this might as well be re-made "Solo quotes in the Playground".

I garentee you he is the most sig'd person on this board.

Indeed, many his posts were truly great. Shame on him that he's got himself banned in another pointless monk thread :smallyuk:

Hell, by rules, we should talk about him no longer.

UserClone
2008-07-05, 09:24 AM
I am quite partial to the quote attributed to one "Xefas," found under the spoiler in my sig.

Purple Cloak
2008-07-05, 09:51 AM
Indeed, many his posts were truly great. Shame on him that he's got himself banned in another pointless monk thread :smallyuk:

Explains why i've never heard of him.

As with everyone elce, I have my favorates in my signiture.

Silence
2008-07-05, 11:21 PM
Not a Solo quote, but still funny.

This giant, anthropomorphic Pop-Tart is leaning all smug like against a giant Pop-Tart box. He kind of snears at the boy and then pulls out a normal-sized box of Pop-Tarts, pulls two
different flavored Pop-Tarts out, and smiles benevolently as he mashes them together.

This causes the normal size Pop-Tarts to magically transform into a giant, Spanish Disco-Man. The little boy says: "you don't...LOOK like a Pop-Tart..."

And the giant, Spanish DiscoMan replies: "NO!!! I...am a Fancy...Llama Vagina!!!

And they disco dance together as the announcer says "New Kellog's Fancy Llama Vaginas!!!"

Blayze
2008-07-06, 05:16 AM
"I'm so white I bleed middle class!" - Blayze

Thanatos 51-50
2008-07-06, 06:03 AM
I am quite fond of the quote in my sig.

Lupy
2008-07-06, 09:13 AM
Call me that one more time and I'm coming to California to kick down your door!:smallannoyed: --FireFox

Lerky called him Foxy. :biggrin:

I'm ashamed, my old favorite was a Solo, but I've forgotten it. :smallannoyed:

Mauve Shirt
2008-07-06, 09:40 AM
Santa clause is a voyeur. And the whole naughty/nice thing makes him a total vigilante as well. Downright terrifying.

A recent one.

Tengu
2008-07-06, 09:53 AM

Disagreed. Just because someone got banned we're supposed to pretend he never existed?

Morty
2008-07-06, 09:57 AM
Disagreed. Just because someone got banned we're supposed to pretend he never existed?

A quote from the Forum Rules:

Once that action is taken, though, it is an Inappropriate topic to discuss, glorify, or memorialize banned posters or their rules violations.

So the question is what counts as glorifying, discussing and memoralizing.

Tengu
2008-07-06, 12:34 PM
I think the spirit of that particular rule is "don't discuss why were they banned". It'd feel like Soviet Russia if they prohibited you from even mentioning them or acknowledging their previous positive input on the forums.

Moff Chumley
2008-07-06, 12:54 PM
Agreed. (Btw, can anyone link to the post in question?)

skywalker
2008-07-06, 02:18 PM
Agreed. (Btw, can anyone link to the post in question?)

The solo post? It's been scrubbed...

Griever
2008-07-06, 02:22 PM
The quoted discussion about the banned poster should not continue, clearly. Quotes in sigs of past things said aren't really a problem. Comments about the poster themselves, good or bad, aren't appropriate though, in posts or sigs.

For those of you that may miss it.