PDA

View Full Version : All aboard Hinjo's junk II

Ninja
2008-07-06, 10:32 AM
well i read this post All aboard Hinjo's junk (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49915) and thought of posting there.... but since i don't like thread necromancy i opened this thread.....

let me just say that i am deaply sorry that Haley isn't on Hinjo's junk, especialy as Roy could of been raised on the junk, and also cause it seems that V feels so sorry she ain't on Hinjo's junk (which launched prematurely. cause the captain didn't listen to Hinjo's orders about his junk, and thought he knew what is best for his lord's junk and the weel-being of all those aboard it) that he is compensating it by not getting off Hinjp's junk.
and may I say that i don't like how Kubota is constantly sending trols and other unvanted creatures to the junk (possibly because he is jelous that Hinjo has such a great and wide junk).....

well i had to say that....

Oh, and the acid pool is on your right if anyone doesn't know... :smallbiggrin:

Mercenary Pen
2008-07-06, 10:37 AM
Hinjo does indeed have much junk...

*dips head into acid pool*

what I'm an anti-troll, regenerate when immersed in fire or acid...

Spiryt
2008-07-06, 10:44 AM
No wonder that V doesn't even consider leaving Hinjo's junk, even though is all exhausted and has shade under eyes...

Dunesen
2008-07-06, 10:49 AM
No wonder that V doesn't even consider leaving Hinjo's junk, even though is all exhausted and has shade under eyes...

Well (s)he has left Hinjo's junk before, but they keep returning. It seems everyone, once they've been on Hinjo's junk, keeps coming back. Even if there's another junk they need to protect from sea-trolls, they come back to Hinjo's. It just feels right to them.

Ghastly Epigram
2008-07-06, 11:00 AM
You know, I was pondering earlier over what they eat on there. Seafood seems to be a good bet...do you think Hinjo's junk has crabs? :smallconfused:

Mauve Shirt
2008-07-06, 11:53 AM
Then just about everyone on Hinjo's junk has gotten crabs.

FoE
2008-07-06, 12:01 PM
Let's hope Qar doesn't summon up any creatures that can transmit disease, or if he does, Durkon has some Cure Disease spells prepared. An outbreak of plague can be one of the worst things that can happen on a long sea voyage.

I sure wouldn't want to see the Order of the Stick have to ride Hinjo's diseased junk.

Kato
2008-07-06, 12:29 PM
You know... we should better hope Hinjo's junk is able to handle all those using it... Oh... and I wonder if Hinjo'd mind Therkla riding on his junk as well... I don't think so, cause he let's like everyone make use of it, doesn't he?

Mauve Shirt
2008-07-06, 12:31 PM
But would Therkla ever concede to ride on Hinjo's junk?
I guess if Elan went along as well.

Spiryt
2008-07-06, 12:35 PM
Considering Kubota's order to return, I wonder if Hinjo's Junk can be rode more than once in short time.

BRC
2008-07-06, 12:40 PM
Considering Kubota's order to return, I wonder if Hinjo's Junk can be rode more than once in short time.
Well, considering that they have been riding hijo's junk for months now with no signs of stopping...

Kato
2008-07-06, 12:54 PM
Well, considering that they have been riding hijo's junk for months now with no signs of stopping...

Wow, you're right... so what wonder of medicine... er, ship construction makes that possible, without any apparent signs of being wore out?

FoE
2008-07-06, 12:57 PM
Wow, you're right... so what wonder of medicine... er, ship construction makes that possible, without any apparent signs of being wore out?

I think Lien has some experience with maintaining ships. She's done a good job of looking after Hinjo's junk.

BRC
2008-07-06, 01:03 PM
I think Lien has some experience with maintaining ships. She's done a good job of looking after Hinjo's junk.
Well her parents were fishermen, and so they proably taught her methods for handling long rides on a junk.

FoE
2008-07-06, 01:08 PM
Well her parents were fishermen, and so they proably taught her methods for handling long rides on a junk.

Her parents taught her?! Jeez, that's ... unsanitary. :smalltongue:

I wonder if Ninja Girl and Bard Boy would ever consider involving Hinjo's junk in their post-heroics sex romps?

Lira
2008-07-06, 01:33 PM
I wonder if Ninja Girl and Bard Boy would ever consider involving Hinjo's junk in their post-heroics sex romps?I think they would prefer to use Kubota's junk, which we can see dwarfs Hinjo's junk in size and is a lovely shade of purple (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0484.html). Looking at the others... Hinjo actually has a rather small junk.

T-O-E
2008-07-06, 01:48 PM
Hinjo does indeed have much junk...

*dips head into acid pool*

what I'm an anti-troll, regenerate when immersed in fire or acid...

A counter-feit is never as good as the real thing. Trolls for life.

FoE
2008-07-06, 01:52 PM
I think they would prefer to use Kubota's junk, which we can see dwarfs Hinjo's junk in size and is a lovely shade of purple (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0484.html). Looking at the others... Hinjo actually has a rather small junk.

That begs the question, of course, whether or not Hinjo is envious of the size of Kubota's junk.

Of course, Kubota could be compensating for something ... no doubt the size of his lordship.

Kato
2008-07-06, 03:41 PM
Size does not matter... I think Hinjo (and Lien) know how to handle Hinjo's junk so it exceeds Kubota's in every possible performance!

Allthough... purple is a strange color for a junk, isn't it?

Ninja
2008-07-06, 04:56 PM
I think they would prefer to use Kubota's junk, which we can see dwarfs Hinjo's junk in size and is a lovely shade of purple (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0484.html). Looking at the others... Hinjo actually has a rather small junk.

but you must consider the factKubota doesn't let people on his junk. only Qarr and Therkla and his ninjas, but Hinjo's junk is for the people and has more than 400 onboard (i think) which shows us that its about quality and not quantity (sp?)... you know it's a good think Elan's got his rapier so he can protect Hinjo's junk by takin on some of the creatures with his rapier.....

FoE
2008-07-06, 05:00 PM

Maybe he should get that checked out.

mockingbyrd7
2008-07-06, 10:27 PM
Four months on Hinjo's junk seems like an awfully long time... no matter how smooth the sailing, I bet Elan and the others are relieved when they dismount from Hinjo's junk so they can go on their diplomatic missions. But then they are welcomed back with open arms when they're finished with their other business to climb aboard Hinjo's junk and relax.

Arnen
2008-07-07, 02:25 AM
Has anyone noticed that Kazumi didn't become pregnant until she'd ridden Hinjo's junk? :smalleek:

kpenguin
2008-07-07, 02:29 AM
Has anyone noticed that Kazumi didn't become pregnant until she'd ridden Hinjo's junk? :smalleek:

Indeed. And we've never actually seen Daigo's junk, if he has one.

Lunaya
2008-07-07, 02:34 AM
do you think Hinjo's junk has crabs? :smallconfused:
I'd say Hinjo's junk is more likely to have barnacles on it. Lots and lots of barnacles.

...Good night, folks.

Dunesen
2008-07-07, 04:38 AM

Well, with all the frustration he's been enduring that Hinjo is still alive (and his junk getting all the attention), he probably hasn't had a chance to focus on maintaining his own junk.

Ninja
2008-07-07, 07:43 AM
you know, besides being very long and wide, Hinjo's junk appears ti have some magical properties.... like... D & K got married and got pregnant on it, Therkla fell in love with elan on it, and V can't get enough of Hinjo's junk and doesn't want to leave it....

Dragor
2008-07-07, 07:55 AM
I agree on the fact that there will be barnacles on Hinjo's junk. Perhaps someone who can make deep breaths and stay under there long enough to give the junk's underside a good scrubbing will be apt to keep the junk in top condition- Durkon, maybe. Dwarves are known for their good stamina.

Ninja
2008-07-08, 07:08 AM
you know, i bet that if :belkar: was on Hinjo's junk, he wouldn't be sick.... there is all kinda of stuff with healing properties in Hinjo's junk....

Winthur
2008-07-27, 09:58 AM
Hinjo's junk is seeing so much action, it's awesome that it didn't go on a remission yet. Besides, it's not the size of a junk that matters, it's how you use it.

Men who erected Hinjo's junk are just the most awesome people in the world.

happyturtle
2008-07-27, 12:57 PM
I too look forward to returning to Hinjo's junk. It's certainly well used by now, but I have no doubt that Hinjo provides good treatment to all those who board his junk.

Halvormerlinaky
2008-07-28, 01:45 AM
But would Therkla ever concede to ride on Hinjo's junk?
I guess if Elan went along as well.

Therkla would gladly ride Hinjo's junk. Since Elan is Hinjo's designated bodyguard, he'll be close by at all times.

Faithless
2008-07-28, 02:17 AM
Yes. Elan has sworn to ride Hinjo's junk in roy's absence.

Tragic_Comedian
2008-07-28, 09:32 AM
I still think that :xykon: is gonna set Hinjo's junk on fire, thus preventing anyone from ever riding it again.

ObadiahtheSlim
2008-07-28, 11:07 AM
I've ridden Hinjo's junk. Let me say, its size and fun factor are greatly over exaggerated.

Koji
2008-07-28, 11:15 AM
I feel kind of funny. After reading OoTS for so long, and reading about everyone else's experiences and thoughts, I have decided to come out and say that I would like to ride on Hinjo's junk. I know it sounds strange, but I can't get it out of my head and I think that instead of running from it, I will proudly state that I don't want to be anywhere but on that man's junk.

Ayya the Fearsome
2008-08-06, 12:29 PM
I bet Mr. Scruffy would enjoy riding Hinjo's Junk, I mean, He Is a pusssy :smallamused: