PDA

View Full Version : Comic update?

An Enemy Spy
2008-07-06, 08:19 PM
As we all know, there has not been a new comic in quite some time. I have approached this phenomenon from many different angles and have reached one conclusion. Rich is dead. My guess is that he ate some really hot peppers and literally burned up. As my investigation continues I will keep you posted.

Unscrewed
2008-07-06, 08:21 PM
This is probably the silliest thing I've read on these forums so far.

kpenguin
2008-07-06, 08:26 PM
I guess you weren't here when he had a month-long hiatus?

Lira
2008-07-06, 08:29 PM
No... He was just online a day or two ago earlier today. He's probably just not feeling well.

Remirach
2008-07-06, 08:39 PM
I find this topic to be in poor taste, especially given that the topic title is a definitive statement (as opposed to, say "COULD the Giant be dead?). Sometimes authors DO die before finishing their work, just look at Robert Jordan (whose fans endlessly joked that he was sure to die before finishing the Wheel of Time.) Yeah, I recognized it as a joke post, but I still think it's rather crude.

Maybe I'm just over-sensitive or something, but really.

Lunaya
2008-07-06, 08:41 PM
Not funny, dude. You scared the crap out of me.

Devin
2008-07-06, 08:57 PM
Long live Rich.

WarriorTribble
2008-07-06, 08:58 PM
Meh, if the man truly WAS dead I'm sure either the mods, Rob Balder, or SOMEONE with a modicum of authority would've made a sticky post. I figured this was going to be either a joke, or threatening post rather quickly.

EvilElitest
2008-07-06, 09:09 PM
why do people keep doing this? Every time the man takes a break, somebody claims he is dead. Its irratating
from
EE

kpenguin
2008-07-06, 09:10 PM
why do people keep doing this? Every time the man takes a break, somebody claims he is dead. Its irratating
from
EE

Some might say death is a break... from life.

Gorbash Kazdar
2008-07-06, 09:11 PM
Comrade Gorby: As mentioned in the forum rules, threads on late updates will always be locked. Also, while I understand it's meant as a joke, it's not really something to be joked about, and the title could certainly mislead or confuse folks unnecessarily. So I'm also changing the title.