PDA

View Full Version : What will happen to Belkar?

Chaman
2008-07-07, 02:43 PM
Will he repent of his evil ways before he dies?
I mean he looks awful! he must be feeling like sh**
and he doesn't even know why!

does anyone think Roy will get a chance to tell him what happend? or he will fullfil his next prophecy without even knowing wth happend?

good gods is in times like this that I hate to wait for the updates!!! I wanna know what is gonna happen!

also Im really starting to hate Celia, she is a Lawful-Stupid Bi***!!!

anyway... just my (exited) two copper pices.

Alex Warlorn
2008-07-07, 02:57 PM
She's decidedly good aligned, but Lawful Stupid doesn't fit her at all.

And Belkar is likely going to get killed and raised as a zombie by the first cleric Celia runs into in THAT city before they're two sentences into the discussion!!

Tredrick
2008-07-07, 03:27 PM
Belkar will become an intelligent undead and then wear a helm of alignment change.

David Argall
2008-07-07, 08:01 PM
Belkar will leave party and world permanently, and will engage in some actions on another plane that will help/hinder the party, likely both.

Ryacko
2008-07-07, 09:21 PM
But Belkar... he's the comedic foil!

Anyway, I suspect Belkar is starving to death, possibly because he can't hold anything in his stomach without vomitting. He's also slowly becoming senile and delusional.

dragonseth
2008-07-07, 09:22 PM
Belkar will leave party and world permanently, and will engage in some actions on another plane that will help/hinder the party, likely both.

That gives me an idea.
I had it wrong. It's not V who will take over Hell like Black Mage. It will be Belkar!

zuzak
2008-07-07, 09:46 PM
"Trust me. In all likelyhood, there won't be any clerics there anyway at least not any interested in helping Roy."

In that case, they shouldn't have any problem with removing the MoJ.

also Im really starting to hate Celia, she is a Lawful-Stupid Bi***!!!

She more stupid-good than lawful-stupid:
"Do you have any idea how many cute fuzzy animals can die by ingesting chocolate?"
But I'd just call her lawful-good.

Also, I like the state Belkar is in. He's getting severely punished, which makes the people who want him to be punished happy, while still providing comedy by being delusional.

VForVaarsuvius
2008-07-07, 11:02 PM
Hmmm, I can't blame Celia since she doesn't know really why Haley doesn't want them to go there. Personally, I respect her...

Thing is, I know it's gonna screw them over somehow.:smallamused:

P/C Phoenix
2008-07-07, 11:56 PM
Hmmm, I can't blame Celia since she doesn't know really why Haley doesn't want them to go there.

I can. Celia may not know the real reason - or full reason, at least - behind why Haley wants nothing to do with that city, but she does know a reason: there is no one there who would be willing to help them.

Celia just proved she has no rank in Listen (To What They Actually Said) - Haley said that, yes, there probably are clerics in the city - but none of them would be willing to help Roy.

And what does Celia do? She waits until she can sneak off and...go down to the city that Haley just said will not help them. She didn't even say there were clerics down there - just that any who might be there wouldn't help Roy.

Nope, I say Celia's Lawful Stupid until proven otherwise.

EndlessWrath
2008-07-08, 12:33 AM
Belkar is not long for this world. I fear that this is already in the process... Belkar has activated the deadly mark of justice, He'll either die by it, or trying to get it removed.

as for Celia... she is heart set not on proving Hailey wrong or doing a good act...but rather...seeing if there is even a chance here for getting her lover back...and heal Belkar in the process (maybe?)

thats my thought on it...although I'm sure the Giant will put some crazy spin on it

Tempest Fennac
2008-07-08, 12:58 AM
How does not wanting animals to be poisoned by chocolate class as Stupid Good? I'd class that as being reasonable for a Good character (I tend to class everything else she's done as being the same, apart from going to Greysky City, which I'd class as just being a really bad idea).

recluso
2008-07-08, 12:41 PM
I can. Celia may not know the real reason - or full reason, at least - behind why Haley wants nothing to do with that city, but she does know a reason: there is no one there who would be willing to help them.

Celia just proved she has no rank in Listen (To What They Actually Said) - Haley said that, yes, there probably are clerics in the city - but none of them would be willing to help Roy.

And what does Celia do? She waits until she can sneak off and...go down to the city that Haley just said will not help them. She didn't even say there were clerics down there - just that any who might be there wouldn't help Roy.

Nope, I say Celia's Lawful Stupid until proven otherwise.

Personally I am sure Celia's can listen very well and that her intuition told her - I believe correctly - that Haley is hiding her real reasons, probably personal problems with some inhabitants. Whether it is smart to go alone into the city as level 6-7 sorceress with 5k money is another question.
Now that she does not know Belkar is in the cart, she won't feel responsible for Belkar, so big chance Belkar gets lost.