PDA

View Full Version : Missing thread (from 2005)

inky13112
2008-07-07, 11:59 PM
Hey, I was just wondering what happened to the Order of the Stick: September II thread.

Way back when in 2005 the comic discussion didn't get enough traffic to justify a thread for each one. (for example September 1 only got 17 pages, while single comics in these days can easily hit that amount)

Anyways I've been slowly reading through the archives just as a fun way to reread the oots archives while also getting to see peoples comments from way back then. Anyways, the September II thread seems to be MIA. Can someone (a mod or a really old poster who remembers back then) explain what happened to it and possibly how I might find it.

I've searched a little past october I manually, as well as using the forum search function, and couldn't find it, so I'm a little confused.

Thanks!
Inky :smallsmile:

Lord Lorac Silvanos
2008-07-08, 02:33 AM
This (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6675) was all I could find, which probably does not bode well, but maybe the really big guns can help you.

September I (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7252).

Bayar
2008-07-08, 08:15 AM
It might have been archived.

Rawhide
2008-07-08, 08:20 AM
The thread used to exist.
Now, that is some strange glitch...
But then Chuck Norris decided that it looked at him funny.

BRC
2008-07-08, 11:09 AM
The thread used to exist.
Now, that is some strange glitch...
But then Chuck Norris decided that it looked at him funny.
Best reasoning ever.

Pyro
2008-07-08, 04:14 PM
Probably lost in a forum switch they had a while ago, but I'm guessing as much as anyone.

Also @BRC

When was that changed...I remember it used to be Bloddyredcommie...

inky13112
2008-07-08, 06:57 PM
Probably lost in a forum switch they had a while ago, but I'm guessing as much as anyone.

Also @BRC

Makes sense, though if that were the case then why did just that thread get eaten? I was wondering if maybe it got deleted seeing as that was when Miko was first starting to anger people but since threads get locked not deleted on these forums,(as far as I've noticed I guess its just a really weird bug like Rawhide said.

BRC
2008-07-08, 07:30 PM

Also @BRC

When Rawhide PM'd me and asked if I would mind having it changed, That's when.

Zeta Kai
2008-07-08, 09:05 PM
What's wrong with bloody red commies? I loved Dolph Lundgren in Rocky IV! :smallwink:

dish
2008-07-09, 06:47 AM
I guess it could be seen as a provocative name. Always thought it was quite funny myself.

NerfTW
2008-07-09, 12:28 PM
Politics, maybe?