PDA

View Full Version : What are you thinking about right now?

Pages : [1] 2 3

Bronathair
2008-07-08, 12:40 PM
This is a fun little game! Say what you're thinking about right now... HOWEVER if you're thinking of something... promiscuous... say the SECOND thing you're thinking about!

My turn!

I'm thinking I should really get out and do something today.

someonenonotyou
2008-07-08, 12:51 PM
i was thinking what i was thinking and what i should post here and what i was thinking about ... ah my head hurts thanks alot Bronathair

dish
2008-07-08, 12:56 PM
I'm thinking about books. Books, books, books, books, books. :smallsmile:

Dallas-Dakota
2008-07-08, 12:58 PM
About the soundtrack which just played on Radio Rivendell which came from LotR Online which I played a few weeks ago, but then my 14 day trial expired.

(btw, this might fit more into the SMBG section)

TwoBitWriter
2008-07-08, 01:05 PM
I'm thinking that I have been a member of these forums for a relatively short time and wonder how I can become a bigger member of the Giantitp Community...

Victor Thorian
2008-07-08, 01:15 PM
how to win the heart of the girl that loved me 4 years ago. it's sad I found out that I wanted to share the rest of my life ( which is 7 years ) with her just a few weeks ago. and she hates me as much as she can, because I really am the person I describe in the guides. hurted her bad, I'm afraid.

oh well. being exteremely intelligent, I'll figure out a way.

Paladin29
2008-07-08, 01:34 PM
my teeth pains :smallfrown:

Cristo Meyers
2008-07-08, 01:36 PM
"How does one survive getting burns on over 90% of their body?"

Phase
2008-07-08, 01:48 PM
I'm currently thinking this should be in SMBG...

Now.

Collin152
2008-07-08, 01:51 PM

Now.

See, I was thinking that, and then I was thinking if I was ever going to cease being sick.

Mauve Shirt
2008-07-08, 01:54 PM
Phase, you must be some kinna mind reader dude, 'cause I was thinking that too.
Also thinking that I shouldn't have eaten that much sushi.
And that I need to clean my room.

TwoBitWriter
2008-07-08, 01:57 PM
Hehe, I love having my own place. I only clean my room when I want to (or when I'm having company over!)

But now I am thinking about The Clash, why did they ever break up? They made such good music... Drugs man, drugs...

Trog
2008-07-08, 02:04 PM
Time off work. Female mud wrestling. Trail mix.

Seriously. Don't ask. :smalltongue:

The Vorpal Tribble
2008-07-08, 02:16 PM
I was thinking crap about a woman who used to be one of the head people of my magazine company I've helped start. She was discovered to be taking money, so of course made to leave. She's now trying to get revenge and spreading rumors and worse about my best friend who's in charge of the whole thing.

Also thinking about said friend and how beautiful her eyes are.

Thirdly I was thinking what I ate that is currently messing up my stomach.

Yeah, I'm a multi-thinker.

Coplantor
2008-07-08, 02:20 PM
I was thinking about making a movie with the cast of monsters inc. AND KILL THEM ALL!

The Vorpal Tribble
2008-07-08, 02:22 PM
This doesn't seem to be an 'actual' game, c'mon...

Archonic Energy
2008-07-08, 02:23 PM
well i was thinking that we should

[POST DELETED BY MI6 FOR REASONS OF NATIONAL SECURITY]

and all the money could come to me!

Well what do you think?
oh and since i'm a male there's some sex thoughts in there too... it's best not to dwell on those

Collin152
2008-07-08, 02:23 PM
What am I thinking now...

Hmm, fifty-three..ish?

Lord Herman
2008-07-08, 02:24 PM
The first word that sprang to mind when I read the title of this thread? Beer. Which is odd, since I'm not really a beer drinker.

Silence
2008-07-08, 02:24 PM
Female mud wrestling.

Now you got me thinking about it.....

Thanks!

Ego Slayer
2008-07-08, 02:25 PM
I'm thinking about your mother. :smallamused:

Wait, no I'm not thinking about that.

I'm thinking about how I'm hungry and need to start making some dinner.

Coplantor
2008-07-08, 02:30 PM
Now im thinking about killing my brother.

Collin152
2008-07-08, 02:34 PM
Now im thinking about killing my brother.

Should I be concernéd?

Now i'm thinking about how I'm going to recreate blood in a way that is safe to drink, but still tastes like blood.

Epan
I'm thinking that i am reaaally bored here at work. :P

Dihan
I'm thinking about what to think about.

TwoBitWriter
2008-07-08, 02:36 PM
I was thinking crap about a woman who used to be one of the head people of my magazine company I've helped start.

Now I'm thinking that maybe Vorpal is hiring for his magazine, I have a degree in Journalism and am job-hunting :smallsmile:

Semidi
2008-07-08, 02:38 PM
Thinking about going to guitar practice, then to Maui Taco and getting the vegetarian burrito (to die for), and then going out to see Wall-E because I've been told that it's the best thing since sex.

Finally, heading home to get to page 100 in my novel. Then play some Diablo 2, maybe beat act 2 so I can hit Act 3 and start magic finding like the loot whore I am.

Edit: Now I'm thinking about what else I'm going to write. Nothing.

Coplantor
2008-07-08, 02:41 PM
Im thinking about stop posting here and get back to study for tomorrows exam. And no, no one should be concerned about my brothers life, or unlife.

Arioch
2008-07-08, 03:29 PM
I'm thinking, "Hmm, what am I thinking about?"

Kaelaroth
2008-07-08, 03:35 PM
I'm worrying about whether my neighbours are going to kill us, thinking about what I'm going to do tomorrow when I go out with my best mate, and wondering if I'm a good roleplayer.

Jae
2008-07-08, 03:42 PM
Im thinking what could I say on here about my thoughts that would make me seem original?

and then I thought I really wish I was thinking something "promiscuous" just so I could put it.

Im thinking I need to get in the shower and call my friend because im supposed to spend the day with her...

Im thinking about my homework assignments that I know I wont do today.

Im thinking this next year might very well be my best one yet.

Im thinking track conditioning practice starts next week and im def going to go because it isnt cross country and i need to run and i love love love track!

Im thinking about this graphic dream I had.

Im thinking Ive thought all this before and I hate repitition :smallannoyed:

sktarq
2008-07-08, 03:43 PM
I wonder what people are thinking about ITP. May as well look. *clicky*

potatocubed
2008-07-08, 04:39 PM
I wish I wish I wish I hadn't gone to see that flat while unwashed and unshaved, because it and the people in it were much nicer than I expected.

Curses!

Player_Zero
2008-07-08, 05:13 PM
Thinking about how best to answer the question 'what are you thinking' whilst appearing debonair...

Now about an anime you've never seen...
Now about taking a third shower for the day...
Now about posting about I was thinking about unspeakable things...
And now about the future and the loneliness inevitable...
Now self-critical introspection involving how stupid self-pity is...
And now mental repression...
Aaaaand done.

Copacetic
2008-07-08, 05:17 PM
Man, the Wimbledon final was CRAZY!

Zakama
2008-07-08, 05:28 PM
How I want to see people from choir again. :smallfrown:

Mauve Shirt
2008-07-08, 05:31 PM
Man, the Wimbledon final was CRAZY!

A Spaniard won on GRASS!

I'm thinking how Guitar Hero On Tour is incredibly silly, but still fun.

Ashtar
2008-07-08, 06:08 PM
I'm thinking that google's new protocol buffers would be great to use for my next project, if only they had a Fortran and C# implementation.

Jayngfet
2008-07-08, 06:14 PM
An amish power metal band, I don't know why but it'd be awesome.

Coplantor
2008-07-08, 09:17 PM
About killing hobos

Thufir
2008-07-08, 09:38 PM
Oni! Bikkurishak kurito!
I watched The Mikado earlier and now that bit's stuck in my head for some reason.
I'm also thinking it's late and maybe I should go to bed.

Collin152
2008-07-08, 09:40 PM
Oni! Bikkurishak kurito!
I watched The Mikado earlier and now that bit's stuck in my head for some reason.
I'm also thinking it's late and maybe I should go to bed.

Chigaimasu!
Oni! Hikkuri shakkuri to!

Also: I love you.

Thufir
2008-07-08, 09:46 PM
Also: I love you.

And now with the promiscuous thoughts...

Mauve Shirt
2008-07-08, 09:48 PM
About killing hobos

GO COPLANTOR! :smallbiggrin:

Collin152
2008-07-08, 09:48 PM
And now with the promiscuous thoughts...

I dare not ask for your love, but I cannot live without it. Darling!

Thufir
2008-07-08, 09:55 PM
You, whose hands still reek of the blood of my betrothed, dare to address words of passion to the... wait a minute, how did I end up as Katisha in this scenario? :smallconfused: By no stretch of the imagination am I an elderly japanese woman.

Player_Zero
2008-07-08, 09:55 PM

It could've been non-kol based, ya' know. Ever think of that?

Collin152
2008-07-08, 10:00 PM
You, whose hands still reek of the blood of my betrothed, dare to address words of passion to the... wait a minute, how did I end up as Katisha in this scenario? :smallconfused: By no stretch of the imagination am I an elderly japanese woman.

But I'm nobody if not Ko-Ko, and I thought you'd rather be Katisha than Yum-Yum. Plus, Ko-Ko ends up with Katisha, so, you know...

Coplantor
2008-07-08, 10:06 PM

It could've been non-kol based, ya' know. Ever think of that?

Actually i was thinking of real hobos, that thought made me fought hobos in KoL, now im thinking about how many frozen hobos could there be left on the exposure esplanade, I killed like a hundred hobos there!

Player_Zero
2008-07-08, 10:09 PM
Now I'm thinking 'Why the hell doesn't anyone but me bother with the 'Get to know a playgrounder' threads'. Seriously. Go ask some damn questions or I'll be most upset.

Thufir
2008-07-08, 10:12 PM
But I'm nobody if not Ko-Ko, and I thought you'd rather be Katisha than Yum-Yum. Plus, Ko-Ko ends up with Katisha, so, you know...

You thought I'd rather have a caricature of a face than be so much more attractive than everybody else in the whole world? Or perhaps you didn't care what I thought, since after all, my notions though many are not worth a penny...

And now I'm thinking we're derailing the thread. But in a good cause!

Collin152
2008-07-08, 10:15 PM
You thought I'd rather have a caricature of a face than be so much more attractive than everybody else in the whole world? Or perhaps you didn't care what I thought, since after all, my notions though many are not worth a penny...

And now I'm thinking we're derailing the thread. But in a good cause!

Opera is always a just cause.
Should we start a thread to find other likeminded people?

Also, it was just that I thought you'd rather not be passed around so many times.

Em Blackleaf
2008-07-08, 10:15 PM
Concerts.
School.
The song I'm listening to.
How it makes me think of all my friends for no reason at all.
The retarded-looking stuffed frog on my computer desk.
How I want to paint my nails.
My "little brother" (who's really one of my best friends, but he just looks like a seven year-old, so he's my little brother...).

Thufir
2008-07-08, 10:19 PM
Now I'm thinking 'Why the hell doesn't anyone but me bother with the 'Get to know a playgrounder' threads'. Seriously. Go ask some damn questions or I'll be most upset.

My interest in those threads follows a sinusoidal pattern, and it's too late at night for me to think of interesting questions. However I will definitely start bothering with one of them on thursday.

Coplantor
2008-07-08, 10:29 PM
Alec Baldwin.

Player_Zero
2008-07-08, 10:31 PM
My interest in those threads follows a sinusoidal pattern, and it's too late at night for me to think of interesting questions. However I will definitely start bothering with one of them on thursday.

Sinusoidally you say? Excellent.

...Wait... How can you have negative interest? :smalltongue:

I'm thinking about: Luffy versus {Spoiler} in One Piece.

Collin152
2008-07-08, 10:35 PM
...Wait... How can you have negative interest? :smalltongue:

It's possible for the SIne to touch the X axis without going beneath it.

Also, it's possible to have negative interest in that you're interested in it not existing.

Coplantor
2008-07-08, 10:38 PM
Now, thanks to this stupid oldies F.M. and it's crappy songs I'm all melancolic!
I should be enjoying the fact that I'm the undisputed leader of a small empire!

Player_Zero
2008-07-08, 10:39 PM
It's possible for the Sine to touch the X axis without going beneath it.

That wouldn't be the sine curve. That's up and down an' up an' down an' up an' down all the way.

Sine2 maybe...

...Either way I wasn't speaking on a mathematical basis I was merely making a suggestion to amuse and entertain.

Well, now I'm thinking about how several different trigonometric functions can be expressed as exponentials and how they might intersect within the 0 to 2pi range...

Thufir
I'm now thinking carefully about exactly what function would accurately describe my interest in the Get to Know a Playgrounder threads. It's not entirely working, because I don't really have a scale for how interesting I find something, but I suppose the general form would be y = A*sin(x) + A, where A is a constant determined by the scale.
I'm also trying to think of questions, as my interest is currently on the rise.

^Sinusoidal just means it follows the same pattern. Sine, cosine, -sine and -cosine are all sinusoidal, for example. That or my A-level physics teacher lied to me.

Mauve Shirt
I'm thinking that rollover takes an annoyingly long time.

SquirrelKing
2008-07-08, 10:40 PM
I'm thinking that I cannot wait to graduate. Would it be far too much to ask for a friendly little fast forward to January 2009? :smallamused:

Player_Zero
2008-07-08, 10:41 PM
I'm thinking that rollover takes an annoyingly long time.

Now I'm thinking that you might play KoL too much...

And should get to bed. Or it's no computer for you in the morning, young lady!

Mauve Shirt
2008-07-08, 10:53 PM
I do not play kol too much! And you can't stop me from using the computer!

Player_Zero
2008-07-08, 10:54 PM

Right, that's it! You're grounded!

...I'm not quite sure what this entails, but it's in all the programs on t'e T.V. so let's go with that. :smalltongue:

...Now I'm thinking how strange it is to pretend to be both of someone's parents over the internet.

Jayngfet
2008-07-08, 10:55 PM

The cross country hippie thinks you have a problem.

dish
2008-07-08, 11:03 PM
I'm hoping that the fridge defrosts before the butter melts. It's a glamourous life here....

(What a drag it is getting older,)

Krimm_Blackleaf
2008-07-08, 11:07 PM
That some of the people I know online are creepy to a point of the supernatural.

Coplantor
2008-07-08, 11:17 PM
I was thinking about the philosophical aspects of evangelion, but now I'm thinking that Mauve should really go to sleep.

Pocketa
2008-07-09, 12:19 AM
A friend I'm helping get into college, but he hates me.

Bronathair
2008-07-09, 12:26 AM
There's been a sort of hullabaloo that I've seen concerning this thread supposedly belonging better in SMBG. BUT in my defense this isn't a game. Games have goals... and things to achieve those goals...

this is more of a random sharing thread to share what's on your mind at the given moment.

Now if I were to say "Think of something better than the person above you", well then it should be in SMBG.

I am Bronathair, I have spoken.

Please don't sue.

I'm so fragile...

Quincunx
2008-07-09, 04:36 AM
--deodorant. Spray antiperspirant would stick better on unshaved spots, and since it stings like the dickens on shaved areas, I suspect that was intentional. Shorn epithelial cells lead to irritated nerves, but Bor mentioned acute sensitivity to sensation as a symptom of diabetes. Is that causing greater rate of skin cell loss or just misfiring nerves? No, wouldn't be misfiring nerves because the other symptoms relate to loss of nerve function. All the same, deodorant doesn't get spritzed on anyone's crotch under the age of 50, how I wish I'd not yet learned of the need for the PTA bath, and stubble tears up my underwear to say nothing of anything else it may come into contact with, so what's--

dish
2008-07-09, 04:48 AM
Well, this thread does tempt me more towards random banter. I look at a post such as ^ and just have. So. Many. Questions.
(I think waxing might be better for sensitive regions.)

TwoBitWriter
2008-07-09, 07:42 AM
I think that I shouldn't be on the forums so much at work! :smallcool:

Coplantor
2008-07-09, 09:55 AM
I think i should'nt be on the forum so much in class.:smallconfused:

Paladin29
2008-07-09, 10:47 AM
teeth pains so much

Shas aia Toriia
2008-07-09, 10:53 AM
I'm thinking this thread is a tad odd.

Frozen hobos in Ravenholm! The hobos are zombies! Wielding shotgun chainswords with powerarmor and psychic powers!

Those are my other thoughts.

reorith
2008-07-09, 11:03 AM
I'm thinking this thread is a tad odd.

Frozen hobos in Ravenholm! The hobos are zombies! Wielding shotgun chainswords with powerarmor and psychic powers!

Those are my other thoughts.

thats why we don't go to ravenholm.

i'm thinking about the pointlessness of being awake before 8pm.

Coplantor
2008-07-09, 11:17 AM
Color brown, and the exam i just had earlier today.

Quincunx
2008-07-10, 04:04 AM
--took a sniff at the electric kettle, and something's gotten into the water main again. Why is it that when they pour concrete downhill that there's a backup in the water supply uphill? I've watched the silted concrete-water flow down and into the storm drains, but a system with sense wouldn't connect the storm drains with the piped, treated water--well, Ireland--

curse! Like needles stabbing me at random! Well, at least that clot's out of the small of my back and not jabbing me in the kidney

--It might be natural groundwater seeping into the lines, we are perched on the hill which holds the holy well. I didn't expect holiness to taste like dead algae--

[EDIT/REPLY: I hit Reply and dumped the log file of my train of thought. Now that I've returned and read the other posters' replies, I see that most folks inserted a self-referential viewpoint. And I restate, you'll be happier not knowing about the acronym.]

Dallas-Dakota
2008-07-10, 05:03 AM
Don't worry, be happy!:smallbiggrin: (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmBSwizauLg&feature=rec-fresh)

TFT
2008-07-10, 07:01 AM
How I should be asleep but I don't feel tired... and how time slipped away today (didn't get much accomplished)

Coplantor
2008-07-10, 11:03 PM
Killing teachers.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-07-11, 12:50 AM
How about that this day is most likely the last day that I'l ever see my class toghetter.(New school) And that its official after that : VACATION! Just a little bit longer.

_Zoot_
2008-07-11, 06:51 AM
Im think that i would really like to know why my computer desided to cut off the last half a centermeter of my screen... :smallmad:
Also other thinks, but there to sad to bother posting here...

Player_Zero
2008-07-11, 07:08 AM
Chess.

I'm thinking about chess.

Mc. Lovin'
2008-07-19, 03:24 PM
I was thinking about that song which sings about Ladybugs :smallbiggrin:

Coplantor
2008-07-19, 03:36 PM
Two words: Interpretative dance.

Player_Zero
2008-07-19, 03:38 PM
I'm wondering why only a certain people are able to connect to the forums at the minute and how long it'll be until they can get on.

TwoBitWriter
2008-07-19, 05:33 PM
I'm thinking that its good to be back in action!

Those rpg's I'm running could ill afford a sudden break like that.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-07-19, 05:37 PM
Wondering what part of my body currently hurts mosts.....

SoD
2008-07-20, 12:26 AM
Feeling like a bit of an idiot...just spent about two minutes trying to work out why my page down button wasn't working. Turned out I'd been pressing the num lock...

Vuzzmop
2008-07-20, 01:20 AM
Hrrrmmmm...can nose hairs get dandruff?

Just kidding, I was actually thinking about crepes, and about how much I want one. Mmmmmmmm...crepes.

Dihan
2008-07-20, 01:30 AM
Wondering if I should wake my dad up so I can open my birthday presents. :smalltongue:

Jae
2008-07-20, 04:24 AM
im thinking its two in the morning and none of the following is going to make any sense

on about five million different levels, appearance. How appearance has always been my excuse for everything. Why dont people like me? well, of course, im not pretty enough. Why does high school suck? Im not pretty enough. Why am I at all insecure? Not pretty enough. Why not stick around?? Im not pretty enough.

It's only recent even occured to me that I might actually be just fine, that very possibly I have known for quite awhile I am just fine. But being ugly?? It's the best reason I've ever been able to come up with for anything unpleasant that has ever happened to me. And it beats realizing Im simply not so great of a person..which, I think Im starting to realize, anyways.

ironically, this website may just be the perfect example, though, as I notice more and more people seeming obviously irritated with me at the most random of times and then general ignoring and the like. oops?

vulnerability. I have always been so terrified of being vulnerable and then if I am, I cant go back. Like..SERIOUSLY. I have long periods in my life where I am invincible and Im viewed as invincible so not only do people not try to hurt me, they generally avoid me. And I do likewise. So, no, I dont know if happy would be the best word to describe these periods but maybe I could call it "sure." sure of myself and my ability and my goals to where I know I can acheive them and am determined to. So, Im not happy, but my volunteer work and the like gets the 110%. And then when I let myself become vulnerable? it's like, a complete turn-around. I am not sure of myself or my abilities and i become paranoid of everything and constantly wonder what the people who i should trust are really thinking and insecurity basically runs my life. and i have no goals. everything is half-done. but, being able to be weak and still be liked? im happy, that way. im happy to be weak and fall back on people until the point where this same insecurity will eventually push them away. It's a cycle, I've done it since i was a kid, it seems like..it's not that i dont learn, though. I learn. I know exactly what will happen with the choices I make but I make these life-shifting, confidence-shifting choices because i cant decide which was is better. Vulnerable with a chance of happiness, or sure with a chance of doing genuine good. I sacrifice either way, I gain either way, and I just dont know at which personality I should make a decision. and, honestly, i fear rather often that one of these days Ill make the wrong one and be stuck for the rest of my life. Either, stuck unhappy and making a difference..or stuck happy and vulnerable in my mediocre lifestyle.

depth, and the fact that I have none. another thing about searching for happiness is that you focus in on one thing that would make you happy and nothing else. when you forget about the goal entirely, the entire world opens up to the point of seeing what exactly is important. You cant fake that, though, you cant pretend you dont care about being happy to see..its still on the back of your mind and it turns into a search to seem happy. If you really dont care, though? meaning shifts. and, like the vulnerability thing, ive had these dramatic shifts quite often. I've noticed, for example, that upon getting out of a relationship I always realize that wow..why did i give so much of my mind that could have been used for real thought to this person? nothing real came out of the relationship, no depth, so why did i waste such time? maybe thats cold, but its true. its less productive. and i still cant decide whether productivity of thought or riddling my mind with daydreams is what id rather being doing..

i have a million more thoughts, but its now two thirty and i knowknowknow that when its late i make no sense. i do, in my head, and it all flows rather wonderfully but I cannot vocalize such.

and i think i should get some hw done now.

Thufir
2008-07-20, 05:38 AM
Dr. Horrible's Sing-along Blog, and whether or not I'll manage to transcribe the music successfully.

r23r5
2008-07-20, 12:34 PM
I'm thinking about the gumball machine costume I'm making.

Em Blackleaf
2008-07-20, 06:48 PM
You're making a gumball machine costume?! I want one... >.>

Now I'm thinking about gumball machine costumes.

And then how one of my best friends is moving TO Idaho. :smallfrown:

Leigh
2008-07-20, 06:56 PM
Aaah, what I'm thinking about...
probably about the fact that I've lived in the US my whole life and am moving to England in a couple of weeks.:smallfrown:
Oh, and since I have my music on, I'm thinking about how glad I am that I bought MCR's latest album...
Yeah, mostly that. And Em? Please give your friend a hug for me:smallsmile:

Thufir
2008-07-20, 06:58 PM
And then how one of my best friends is moving Idaho. :smallfrown:

Moving Idaho?! Where are they moving it to?

Lupy
2008-07-20, 07:00 PM
I'm thinking about painting my airsoft gun. But I accidentally wrote airsoft gun as "girlfriend" at first so now I'm thinking about painting her. :smallamused:

Collin152
2008-07-20, 07:05 PM
I'm thinking about painting my airsoft gun. But I accidentally wrote airsoft gun as "girlfriend" at first so now I'm thinking about painting her. :smallamused:

Latex paint, my friend, latex paint.

Hmm, now I seem to have an image of one of my friends... well, best not talk aout how I picture him.

Phae Nymna
2008-07-20, 07:25 PM
My love obsession looks like Dispozition and Antinous. Oh, and I want to ride my bicycle, I want to ride my bike!

Em Blackleaf
2008-07-20, 07:49 PM
Moving Idaho?! Where are they moving it to?
She's moving it out to the middle of the Pacific ocean.
She got annoyed that there's no beach there. :smalltongue:

And Em? Please give your friend a hug for me:smallsmile:
I will. :smallsmile:
I will hug her tonsss of times before she leaves.

Stormthorn
2008-07-20, 09:07 PM
If i should visit my friend. If i should start a "hug the forum" thread, to ward off future problems. Wondering when a girl i know will email me.

There are some other things too but i either forgot them or dont want to/cannot share them with the public.

My mind moves fast, BTW, to a sometimes painful degree, even to myself.

What anime should i watch next? And when will i get to see the last Mnemosyne episode?

What sort of popsicle should i eat...probably orange-cream-filled.

Edit: and im trying to remember a song but i cant even think of the lyrics and an artist that i dislike currently has a song set on "repeat" in my brain.

Phae Nymna
2008-07-20, 11:13 PM
My mind moves fast, BTW, to a sometimes painful degree, even to myself.

I'm think that we share that trait. I can go from "Tomato" to "Antinous" in about .1 seconds. I find myself lost in thought, completely detached from the world with people yelling at me all the time. :smallannoyed:

linmacca
2008-07-20, 11:30 PM
I am thinking about how I need to actually post here instead of just reading everything.

...I am also thinking about how creepy Furbies look when they're taken apart. :smallfrown: Really, they also look pretty creepy when they're not.

Shraik
2008-07-20, 11:31 PM
My thoughts. that I should be sleeping. My friends. Feelin a bit lonely. Friday Night SWRPG. Jesus Walks By Kanye West.

Collin152
2008-07-20, 11:34 PM
I'm thinking this chorus is really catchy.
"But did he ever return, no he never returned, and his fate is still unlearned..."

Semidi
2008-07-20, 11:41 PM
I have the phrase, "contemplate the great demise," stuck in my head. It just sneaks into the middle of my thoughts for no apparent reason. I don't know where it comes from. Sigh.

Phae Nymna
2008-07-21, 12:09 AM
I have the phrase, "contemplate the great demise," stuck in my head. It just sneaks into the middle of my thoughts for no apparent reason. I don't know where it comes from. Sigh.

I have an annoyingly placeless phrase going through my head too. I must have read it somewhere, but I have no idea. Every time someone has crossed me recently, I think,"Men must be caressed or else annhilated." If anyone knows the source, I'll give them a hug. :smallfrown:

Collin152
2008-07-21, 12:10 AM
I have an annoyingly placeless phrase going through my head too. I must have read it somewhere, but I have no idea. Every time someone has crossed me recently, I think,"Men must be caressed or else annhilated." If anyone knows the source, I'll give them a hug. :smallfrown:

I said it.
Now gimme my hug.

Phae Nymna
2008-07-21, 12:18 AM
I said it.
Now gimme my hug.

I believe you. *hugs*

New thoughts: I want a boyfriend. :smallannoyed:

Desidus
2008-07-21, 12:36 AM
right now I'm wondering which will happen first, Lisa replying to my text or my passing out. money's on passing out since I can bet good money she's watching TV.

DigoDragon
2008-07-21, 06:59 AM
I'm thinking that i am reaaally bored here at work. :P

I'm on the next step myself:
If I go home early, is anyone really going to notice? Weekends never last long enough... :smalltongue:

Miraqariftsky
2008-07-21, 07:27 AM
What am I thinking of?

REVENGE... and trying to think of ways not to be consumed by... REVENGE.
Failure, ah, that woeful spectre that so haunts my soul...

Thufir
2008-07-21, 04:28 PM
I'm thinking that the 'Get To Know A Playgrounder!' threads have a strange disparity between the number of people signed up to participate, and the number of people who ask questions. No ulterior motive behind that thought at all of course...
Ask me questions I'm bored...

Collin152
2008-07-21, 05:56 PM
New thoughts: I want a boyfriend. :smallannoyed:

Great.
Now I'm thinking that.
I'm gunna be thinking it all day!
...say now!

SoD
2008-07-21, 06:08 PM
I've got a hell of a lot of work to do before my 3.5 ed random character exel document is done with all the prestige classes. I've only got BoEF, CAd and CArc in there. Still, all the races and base classes are done. Hmm...maybe I'll put that on the thought thread, maybe someone'll be impressed.

Then again, they'll probably just call me an idiot for only making it after 4e comes out...and for including 3e stuff. Damn. So much for that plan...:smallfrown:

Player_Zero
2008-07-21, 06:34 PM
Great.
Now I'm thinking that.
I'm gunna be thinking it all day!
...say now!

And YOU'VE just reminded me of the horrible wonewy existance I shall face due to my mistrust and general fear of other human beings, so I guess I'll go do something to take my mind off it. Now I'm thinking about what I could do to amuse myself.

...Unintelligable thoughts...

...Xellos was pretty cool... I'm tired... I haven't done much today... Those noodles weren't very nice, I prefer the other takeway... I wonder what excuse I should come up with... I mean, I can't actually go, that's just make me feel worse... That hole punch is cool... I'd like a cup of tea... Aeris, Wolfwood and Spike... ;_;... ALL IN ALL, BOY, NOT A GOOD START TO YOUR FIRST JOB... I don't think I want to know my results... Wait, is trying to think of thoughts a thought or is this just the thought that I'm thinking and that thought is just a thingie? ... Heh... Turnip eactly the same shape as a thingie! ...

...Unpostable thoughts...

Wonder what polyhexanide does...

Coplantor
2008-07-21, 10:38 PM
Voices... in my head... getting stronger... ordering me to... BUY WAFFLES!!!!!

de-trick
2008-07-21, 11:57 PM
wat my friend on msn is typing, he said and i quote "help" so yah could be many things from i need medical attention to i dont really know

Thufir
2008-07-22, 08:48 AM
Why haven't people asked me any more questions? It's been over a day since I answered the first lot.The idea doesn't really work if people don't question.

Quincunx
2008-07-22, 10:14 AM
--sense that the less life experience you have, the less effort is required to understand your motives. That will only intensify the social armor of feeling insulted, so why bother?

Next tab, next reply: No longer care enough to reply.

Next tab, new post: torture generating terror, but since the word 'torture' will speckle the thread with political connotations, is terror mental or physical--IDIOT! Male levels of ignorance! Of course there's physical terror and wrongness in the body's normal functions! Every mother and every father is a torturer to the mother, even in abortion. Rage at my idiocy. Delete.

Last tab, next reply: This--

FlyMolo
2008-07-22, 09:31 PM
About how much I'm angry at myself. I don't practice the guitar, I don't run enough, and I'm too damn timid.

I'm too afraid of making a mistake to actually do anything. :smallfurious:

(note: does not apply to relationships. Well, recently.:smallwink: In the distant past (read: April) applied in spades. Happily, everything worked out anyway.)

Gwyn chan 'r Gwyll
2008-07-22, 09:33 PM
Cheesecake does not make good conversation filler. Cheesecake does make good Gwyn filler.

evisiron
2008-07-22, 09:34 PM
How much I miss my girlfriend, as we start into a long distance relationship. :smallfrown:

Phae Nymna
2008-07-22, 10:25 PM
I (He) am angry (is emotionally unstable) because (due to) my loss of(his lack of acquisition of) a Wehrmacht First Aid bag complete with equipment. (He should run away from home and move in with a poet.)

My mother (Damn my lack of a credit card!) stopped bidding on it at 240 USD. The auction closed at 242.4 USD. When I had 450 USD that I was ready to spend. I've been saving for five years, and my parents won't let me use my savings acount. :smallfurious:

I. am. angry.

Oh, and after 6 hours of research I haven't even found MENTION of an even slightly bag ANYWHERE on the internet. GRAHHHHH!!

:sigh:

So it goes... and of course, to top it off, I still want a boyfriend. :smallannoyed:

alexeduardo
2008-07-22, 10:33 PM
I'm thinking about dr. pepper

de-trick
2008-07-22, 10:41 PM
thinkin bout how i was too chicken to go bridge jumping

Dryken
2008-07-22, 10:52 PM
How much Robocop 3 really really really sucks and yet I'm watching it.

BizzaroStormy
2008-07-22, 11:16 PM
Before making this post? Only the sound of frying bacon.

Phae Nymna
2008-07-22, 11:39 PM
Mah favourite song.

Jai guru deva ohm!

Collin152
2008-07-23, 03:29 PM
I (He) am angry (is emotionally unstable) because (due to) my loss of(his lack of acquisition of) a Wehrmacht First Aid bag complete with equipment. (He should run away from home and move in with a poet.)

My mother (Damn my lack of a credit card!) stopped bidding on it at 240 USD. The auction closed at 242.4 USD. When I had 450 USD that I was ready to spend. I've been saving for five years, and my parents won't let me use my savings acount. :smallfurious:

I. am. angry.

Oh, and after 6 hours of research I haven't even found MENTION of an even slightly bag ANYWHERE on the internet. GRAHHHHH!!

:sigh:

So it goes... and of course, to top it off, I still want a boyfriend. :smallannoyed:

Hmmm...
Run away from home?
Check.
Desire to live with a poet?
Check.
Obsessing over the fact that he just missed the opportunity to obtain a bag?
Check!
Admiral, you are my doppleganger, and as soon as you realise this, you will obtain the powers of mind reading and other such cool things!

Also, for a small fee, I'd glady use my withcraft magic to send a boyfriend your way.
Mind you, it hasn't worked for me even once, but maybe that's due to paradox.

Coplantor
2008-07-24, 09:23 AM
Flymolo's cool avatar.

And world domination!

Uh, and batman!

Jae
2008-07-25, 02:43 AM
Im thinking my thoughts dont make sense. I think in such a wierd way, and when I try to express these thoughts I feel like Im rambling and it doesnt make total sense. And I often have my friends tell me "I really just dont understand that" and im always like well flip, I cant explain it any other way!

My thoughts is this wierd web of connections and usually they all connect, which is how I remember and relate and understand but I never feel like my connections make too much sense to other people. And rarely, RARELY do I meet/know somebody who thinks like me. So communicating is becoming increasingly hard for me.

lol see. even in that short amount of words I went from thoughts not making sense due to a rambling which is really connections and connections help me understand but people do not understand me and all this = rough communication.

I used to love that I felt like my mind worked DIFFERENTLY but now I think its just wierd and barrier-creating :smallannoyed:

Murska
2008-07-25, 05:12 AM
Death Note. Mostly because of the WW game, and the setting made me get into a schemey feel.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-07-25, 05:18 AM
The annoying zoom of the plane flying over my house at the moment. Grr....

Thufir
2008-07-25, 06:16 AM
Shakespeare, for reasons which should be obvious to anyone who reads random banter.

bosssmiley
2008-07-25, 06:35 AM
http://fc08.deviantart.com/fs29/f/2008/130/8/c/Noted_and_ignored__by_jollyjack.jpg
:smallbiggrin::smallbiggrin::smallbiggrin:

Collin152
2008-07-25, 01:10 PM
Thinking, "Great, I feel like crap on my own birthday."

Coplantor
2008-07-25, 01:17 PM
death to photoshop...
Happy birthday collin!

Phae Nymna
2008-07-30, 04:08 AM
1. Gahh!!! I missed Collin's B-Day!

2. Marilyn Manson is strangely attractive.

3. This thread is too good to let die.

4. What happened to 4Chan?

TFT
2008-07-30, 05:05 AM
Why the heck I'm up at 3 A.M. in the morning...

Wait I just remembered, cause its my birthday and I can't get to sleep :smallbiggrin:

Lyesmith
2008-07-30, 05:08 AM
Oh, happy birthday!
I'm currently debating as to which hat suits me better. Straw hat or Trilbly.
Oh, and i locked a wasp in the bathroom.

Phae Nymna
2008-07-30, 05:20 AM
Quite the conundrum. Perhaps you should try what I do- Just pick up a hat that is nothing like either of your candidates and try it on. Two years ago I couldn't decide between a pith helmet or a panama for summer, so I bought a Russian rabbit fur hat for winter instead. :smallconfused: At least it keeps me warm! :smallannoyed: Uh.... This is the 3 hours of sleep in the past 34 hours that I have gotten. :smallsigh: sigh substitutes for a yawn here. ugh.

MrEdwardNigma
2008-07-30, 05:44 AM
Better yet, simply wear both hats at the same time!

Dallas-Dakota
2008-07-30, 05:46 AM
If Enigma is going to Castlefest or not, and if yes, which date.

SilverSheriff
2008-07-30, 05:51 AM
I'm thinking about how I'm going to pick up girls my own age since I've quit school.:confused:

ghost_warlock
2008-07-30, 05:52 AM
I'm thinking about how to arrange our crap in the new place to make it more spacious and liveable than the place we're moving out of.

Collin152
2008-07-30, 03:22 PM
1. Gahh!!! I missed Collin's B-Day!

Oh, don't worry, I'm sure you'll find some way to make it up to me.

I'm currently wondering whether or not the spell I am castign will succeed as wonderfully as my last one, and perhaps a little more quickly

Thufir
2008-07-30, 03:24 PM
Oh, happy birthday!
I'm currently debating as to which hat suits me better. Straw hat or Trilbly.
Oh, and i locked a wasp in the bathroom.

I vote trilby.

Edge
2008-07-30, 03:27 PM
I'm thinking about this odd smell on my fingertips...

Quite unlike anything I've ever smelled before. No idea where I picked it up, either. :smallconfused:

Coplantor
2008-07-30, 09:22 PM
5000gp worth of diamonds... that's what i wont let my players have...

Collin152
2008-07-30, 09:25 PM
Thinking how, now that I have the right music, I need to learn to use Flash so as to make the inspirational video to revive Project C.U.T.E....

Coplantor
2008-07-30, 09:30 PM
Thinking how, now that I have the right music, I need to learn to use Flash so as to make the inspirational video to revive Project C.U.T.E....

May I ask what does project C.U.T.E. is?

Collin152
2008-07-30, 09:33 PM
Old Homebrew project on these forums.
You know, with kids as the PCs. Or rather, with the PCs as kids.
You know, a realm of pure imagination?
Note: The song is not Pure Imagination

ChickenDancer
2008-07-30, 09:36 PM
I'm thinking about how much my head hurts when I try to make the television show Scrubs make any kind of linear sense.

Coplantor
2008-07-30, 09:39 PM
I'm thinking about how much my head hurts when I try to make the television show Scrubs make any kind of linear sense.

Now you got me thinking that i love that show although it's benn ages since i last saw it...

ChickenDancer
2008-07-30, 09:44 PM
Now you got me thinking that i love that show although it's benn ages since i last saw it...

That made me think about how I'm actually watching it right now and my temples are throbbing... YAY Scrubs!

And now I'm wondering how much coffee I can drink before my cells begin vibrating fast enough that I burst into flame from the friction like a microwave.

Collin152
2008-07-30, 09:52 PM
You'd die of other causes first.
Like... Ruptured organs.

Mauve Shirt
2008-07-31, 09:55 AM
YEEEEEE I found the sheet music for "I Don't Like Mondays" on the intertubes and now I am going to learn to play it! And that makes me happy.

SilentNight
2008-07-31, 09:58 AM
I have two auditions to learn and they're scaring me real bad.

happyturtle
2008-07-31, 10:11 AM
I'm thinking about my migraine. And wondering why I'm using a computer when I have a migraine, then deciding that it hurts enough that the monitor isn't really making it worse, and at least it's providing some distraction. :smallfrown:

Charity
2008-07-31, 10:20 AM
YEEEEEE I found the sheet music for "I Don't Like Mondays" on the intertubes and now I am going to learn to play it! And that makes me happy.

I'm thinking tell me why

Dallas-Dakota
2008-07-31, 10:28 AM
Not my fault! Charity!

:smalltongue:

Space-Is-Curved
2008-07-31, 10:47 AM
I'm thinking that I should go get lunch now because I'm hungry. I just have to find a way to do that without leaving the computer.

happyturtle
2008-07-31, 10:56 AM
I'm thinking lunch eased my migraine a bit, so it must be good for everyone.

Gem Flower
2008-07-31, 11:12 AM
A certain series of books which ruined my life for two days.

Player_Zero
2008-07-31, 11:21 AM
What I should do with the day...
How many times I've listened to the same songs on my playlist because I can't be bothered to change them...
Tasty icepops fo breakfast are tasty...

Collin152
2008-07-31, 04:25 PM
I'm thinking lunch eased my migraine a bit, so it must be good for everyone.

I'm thinking you should buy Maxalt. It's very good with Migraines, I've found.

happyturtle
2008-07-31, 04:35 PM
I'm thinking you should buy Maxalt. It's very good with Migraines, I've found.

I have triptans. They usually work, but not always, and today was one of the not-working days. And as it hasn't shown any signs of letting up yet, I suspect this 'graine will be moving on to day two. :smallmad:

Collin152
2008-07-31, 04:39 PM
I have triptans. They usually work, but not always, and today was one of the not-working days. And as it hasn't shown any signs of letting up yet, I suspect this 'graine will be moving on to day two. :smallmad:

Aww. *hug* As a frequent sufferer of migraines myself, I feel your pain when the drugs don't do their job. And unlike me, you don't have the supernatural ability to transfer your own pain onto others.

Castaras
2008-07-31, 04:42 PM
Right now?

"What shall I post in this thread?"

Lyesmith
2008-07-31, 04:45 PM
I need to find the Fresh Prince of Bel Air song and make my dad sing the song. Because he totally would.

happyturtle
2008-07-31, 04:49 PM
Aww. *hug* As a frequent sufferer of migraines myself, I feel your pain when the drugs don't do their job. And unlike me, you don't have the supernatural ability to transfer your own pain onto others.

Nope, not a lick of magic in me, except for being a psychic sponge and absorbing other people's emotions. Which is like the suckiest magic power ever. :smallyuk:

Deflecting pain onto others... Hmm... *picturing someone at work who totally deserves this migraine more than I do* :smallamused:

Collin152
2008-07-31, 04:52 PM
Deflecting pain onto others... Hmm... *picturing someone at work who totally deserves this migraine more than I do* :smallamused:

You remember the second X-Men movie?
It's a lot like that.

Jae
2008-07-31, 05:55 PM
JAMES NACHTWEY

and how completely and utterly amazing he is and how he's been my hero for basically years and how I get to do a project on his work YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YESSSSSSSSSSSS

life is good.

Coplantor
2008-07-31, 09:12 PM
This girl I just cant get off from my mind... its driving me nuts

Phae Nymna
2008-07-31, 09:34 PM
I need to find the Fresh Prince of Bel Air song and make my dad sing the song. Because he totally would.

If you do, I demand a recording.

Winter_Wolf
2008-07-31, 10:33 PM
I'm thinking how incredibly thankful I am that my computer came back to life. It died on me then failed the POST umpteen times, had a severe graphics glitch, failed the POST again, and cost me 200 dollars for them to tell me "you have a faulty motherboard." Which, as it turns out, may or may not be true.

In any case, it functions now, has max fans on (Fn key + 1, if you have a Clevo m590k), and a new chill mat on order that should be here in about a tenday. I am of course going to coddle and baby it as much as is reasonably possible until I get the chill mat, then I'll probably kill it again.

I'm also thinking I'm really really glad I did not send it back to the manufacturer just yet. A minimum 600 dollar repair and two to three weeks agonizing over it! Even more glad I didn't buy a new computer. This one might have some issues, might have been to the electronics afterlife, but it's my baby.

Mauve Shirt
2008-07-31, 11:00 PM
Never drink strawberry orange juice after eating starburst. It fails to work, as much as it seems it should.

randman22222
2008-07-31, 11:03 PM
My calluses are gone. My guitar hurts now.

happyturtle
2008-07-31, 11:10 PM
I think I'm calling in sick again today. Migraine day two... wheeeeee!

I'm also thinking pain makes me delirious and a bit silly.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-07-31, 11:11 PM
Mwa...Gha...Just out of bed at 5:50 in the morning.....

Edit : Happyturtle: Good luck with it, I have a chronic migraine.

Mr. Mud
2008-07-31, 11:20 PM
I have a migraine too (so bad I don't even know if I can spell it correctly. :smallannoyed:)

Well, I think its a migraine. Or a family of woodpeckers made nest inside my skull. Probably the latter.

Em Blackleaf
2008-07-31, 11:24 PM
I'm pretty pathetic.
I'm still thinking about how someone I've never even met held a door open for me this afternoon.
But it made my day. :smallsmile:
Which was going pretty sucky at that point.

Collin152
2008-07-31, 11:25 PM
Sigh, I'm gunna have to grab my broom and visit all y'all, see if I can't cure your ailing heads.

Thanatos 51-50
2008-07-31, 11:28 PM
Nope, not a lick of magic in me, except for being a psychic sponge and absorbing other people's emotions. Which is like the suckiest magic power ever. :smallyuk:

I'm thinking, "Wow! I have that power, too! So awesome!"
Also, I'm wondering if my friend is going to be able to deal with her evil problems with her evil power compnay.
And also "I should really get my crows sewn on my short-sleeves"

happyturtle
2008-07-31, 11:29 PM
Migraines are very evil. I used to get chronic ones (lasting weeks at a time) when I was in the US. Less extreme weather in England + requirements that MSG actually be shown on the ingredients list helped a lot though.

Now I just get the occasional migraine, usually short and intense rather than long and mild. To tell the truth, I like the short intense ones better. Being on day 18 of a low grade migraine is just.... *shudder* I don't like to remember.

Mr. Mud
2008-07-31, 11:30 PM
Sigh, I'm gunna have to grab my broom and visit all y'all, see if I can't cure your ailing heads.

Yea, yea, just something that'll knock me out. Like a club.Or Vicaden. Or both.

I'm pretty pathetic.
I'm still thinking about how someone I've never even met held a door open for me this afternoon.
But it made my day.
Which was going pretty sucky at that point.

THAT MIGHT HAVE BEEN ME!! Because coming out of the breadshop with a muffin, a lady with a bunch of towels came in and being and good person, (or delirious from my head) I held the door. :smallsmile:. I was so proud.

Okay, now let me go nap in a dark room covered, with my face covered in wet towels -_-.
*sulks*

Collin152
2008-07-31, 11:36 PM
Yea, yea, just something that'll knock me out. Like a club.Or Vicaden. Or both.

Hmm... I could send you into a dreamless slumber?

Mr. Mud
2008-07-31, 11:39 PM

Well I like the Vicaden better... Espically when all of my dreams are about h-- HEY!! I think Colin just used a Jedi Mind Trick! :smallfurious:.

Do jedi's have perscreption painkillers? :smalltongue:

Mattarias, King.
2008-07-31, 11:43 PM
<.< I'm thinking about how satisfying it might be to strangle someone in just such a perfect life that you can see the life drain out of them as they claw vainly at your arms...

This isn't like me usually. ._.

Collin152
2008-07-31, 11:45 PM
Well I like the Vicaden better... Espically when all of my dreams are about h-- HEY!! I think Colin just used a Jedi Mind Trick! :smallfurious:.

Do jedi's have perscreption painkillers? :smalltongue:

Take a maxalt, boy.
These aren't the drugs you're looking for.

happyturtle
2008-07-31, 11:53 PM

You can do that? I'm SO jealous.

Also I'm definitely crushing on you now.

Em Blackleaf
2008-07-31, 11:53 PM
THAT MIGHT HAVE BEEN ME!! Because coming out of the breadshop with a muffin, a lady with a bunch of towels came in and being and good person, (or delirious from my head) I held the door. :smallsmile:. I was so proud.

Okay, now let me go nap in a dark room covered, with my face covered in wet towels -_-.
*sulks*
Actually, it was at my high school.
And I was going inside a building.
I had a summer leadership/student body/ASB/whatever it's called meeting today.
But that's very nice of you anyway. :smallsmile:
And now I want a muffin...

Collin152
2008-07-31, 11:55 PM
You can do that? I'm SO jealous.

Also I'm definitely crushing on you now.

I'm too young and gay for you.

Mr. Mud
2008-07-31, 11:57 PM
:QUOTE=Em Blackleaf;4631296]But that's very nice of you anyway. :smallsmile:
And now I want a muffin...[/QUOTE]

Muffin you say? The shop is only like 17 miles from my house... and you're only in California, and I'm near DC... lets see that only take a few years on my bike, since my car is in the shop? :smallredface:

happyturtle
2008-07-31, 11:57 PM
Take a maxalt, boy.
These aren't the drugs you're looking for.

Don't knock the opiates. Good stuff, they are.

Mattarias, King.
2008-07-31, 11:58 PM
:smallamused: Hmm, yeah, I'm thinking I'm liking this thread now.

Collin152
2008-08-01, 12:01 AM
I'm thinking
"I love this forum. My delightfully arcane personality seems to elicit much more respectable responses from this population than those I encounter in real life."

happyturtle
2008-08-01, 12:01 AM
I'm too young and gay for you.

Well, yeah. And I'm too married for you. Tragic really. :smallfrown:

Collin152
2008-08-01, 12:04 AM
Well, yeah. And I'm too married for you. Tragic really. :smallfrown:

You're also too female for my tastes.
The state of my connubial views...
Well, marraige means little to me.

happyturtle
2008-08-01, 12:10 AM
You're also too female for my tastes.
The state of my connubial views...
Well, marraige means little to me.

I was a guy in another life, does that count?

randman22222
2008-08-01, 12:11 AM
What was I in my last life?

Collin152
2008-08-01, 12:12 AM
What was I in my last life?

Gimme a sec...
A Pidgeon of some kind. I believe you lived in New York. You died of... some obscure avian disease.

I was a guy in another life, does that count?

If you-
Know what?
I think it's better not to finish that sentance.
No, it doesn't count.

Mr. Mud
A russian mobster, I guessing. Maybe Itallian like me, but that is pushing it a little.

Em Blackleaf
Muffin you say? The shop is only like 17 miles from my house... and you're only in California, and I'm near DC... lets see that only take a few years on my bike, since my car is in the shop? :smallredface:
Hehe.
Or, I could get myself a muffin.

Either way's good. :smalltongue:

Mr. Mud
2008-08-01, 12:13 AM
Gimme a sec...
A Pidgeon of some kind. I believe you lived in New York. You died of... some obscure avian disease.

Maybe a pet-pidgeon of a russian mobster who lived in New York!!

--

Oh Right Em... whatever floats your boat...

God Bless the muffin mold.

randman22222
2008-08-01, 12:14 AM
The muffin man puts forth a quarter-ounce green rosette at the summit of a dense, but radiant muffin.

happyturtle
2008-08-01, 12:15 AM
If you-
Know what?
I think it's better not to finish that sentance.
No, it doesn't count.

Ah well. I died in WW1 anyway. Probably never had a chance to know love.

Collin152
2008-08-01, 12:22 AM
Ah well. I died in WW1 anyway. Probably never had a chance to know love.

If I could go back in time, I'd prove you wrong.
It would be the most passionate WWI gay romance any of you'd ever heard of!

randman22222
2008-08-01, 12:25 AM
Soo... I was a pigeon? Or a mobster? Which is it?

happyturtle
2008-08-01, 12:26 AM
If I could go back in time, I'd prove you wrong.
It would be the most passionate WWI gay romance any of you'd ever heard of!

Wheeeee! Well now you should write it up for the shipping thread. :smallbiggrin:

But wait, what happened to your time machine after you founded Wicca? :smallconfused:

Mr. Mud
And I'd be there to write the novel on it... it'd call it something like:

"Brokeback Trenches: An Ode to the Bat and the Turtle."

Collin152
But wait, what happened to your time machine after you founded Wicca? :smallconfused:

Magic and technology don't mix.
I can't use it anymore.
By the way?
It's now known as Stonehenge.

happyturtle
2008-08-01, 12:28 AM
Magic and technology don't mix.
I can't use it anymore.
By the way?
It's now known as Stonehenge.

I've been there! They don't let you actually get close enough to touch the rocks though. They said it was to preserve them, but now I know the real reason is to keep people from falling through time.

randman22222
2008-08-01, 12:31 AM
...Can you send Barbarossa to the present day? I wanna meet him...

Mr. Mud
2008-08-01, 12:32 AM
Are you sure? I think in my past life I was a guard there and it was because they didn't want to break the 2nd, forgotten rule of fight club: "Don't let the tourists see the entrance to Fight Club"

happyturtle
2008-08-01, 12:42 AM
Are you sure? I think in my past life I was a guard there and it was because they didn't want to break the 2nd, forgotten rule of fight club: "Don't let the tourists see the entrance to Fight Club"

Yes, and Fight Club was in another timeline. Duh.

Mr. Mud
2008-08-01, 12:44 AM
Oh right... But the... damn it.

Maybe its my lax of asprin and other painkillers for the nesting bird family inside my skull... *coughcolinhelpmecough*

happyturtle
2008-08-01, 12:47 AM
Oh right... But the... damn it.

Maybe its my lax of asprin and other painkillers for the nesting bird family inside my skull... *coughcolinhelpmecough*

At least you have company on the Migraineur Express. *gentle head massage*

Edit: And now I'm thinking time to take more drugs and go back to bed. Can't call in to work for another hour at least.

Mr. Mud
2008-08-01, 12:57 AM
Oh my god I'm on a train now!!?!?!?! :eek:... Wait...

Okay, massages are good, but metaphors are no-no.

Jayngfet
2008-08-01, 01:54 AM
Drizzt working the cashier at McDonalds Wulfgar on the grill and Regis as janitor. Artemis would of course be manager.

randman22222
2008-08-01, 01:59 AM
My big long post not even read...

happyturtle
2008-08-01, 07:42 AM
Wondering whether I should nuke some lunch or just have a bowl of cereal.

The Vorpal Tribble
2008-08-01, 07:50 AM
Thinking about a certain woman I love, my magazine and how we need to find folks to advertise with us, a person once involved in the magazine who is trying to spread vicious rumors about said woman and magazine, my monster competition, the coyotes howling in the woods outside, and muffins. I saw one of the above posts and now I'm craving one, thank you so very much.

happyturtle
2008-08-01, 07:52 AM
You can't think all those things at once. You'll asplode.

Gem Flower
2008-08-01, 08:04 AM
The higher level of choir I'm entering in September.

The Orange Zergling
2008-08-01, 08:07 AM
A short story I wrote last night and how it could have been written better.

randman22222
2008-08-01, 08:14 AM
How much jazz guitar sounds nice. And how much my fingers hurt from over-practicing.

happyturtle
2008-08-01, 09:04 AM
How maybe my migraine is going away.... *hopes!*

Cristo Meyers
2008-08-01, 09:06 AM
If I run headlong at that window, will I actually break through it or just bounce off?

Mauve Shirt
2008-08-01, 09:07 AM
Mmmm English muffin

randman22222
2008-08-01, 09:08 AM
I cannot believe that I'm actually going to make a real script for the GitP movie...

Coplantor
2008-08-01, 09:50 AM
I want to be Dr. Mcninja...

The Vorpal Tribble
2008-08-01, 11:33 AM
You can't think all those things at once. You'll asplode.
I just keep my head wrapped in ductape.

randman22222
2008-08-01, 11:40 AM
D-D(octave up)-A-G-G(octave up)-A-Gb-A.

Bonus points to the first person to PM me what this is. And I mean specifically.

Edge
2008-08-01, 12:35 PM
I'm thinking now would be a good time for a banana and chocolate smoothie. Failing that...

OHJUSTGIVEMETHESMOOTHIE!

Ahem. My apologies.

Em Blackleaf
2008-08-01, 01:23 PM
and muffins. I saw one of the above posts and now I'm craving one, thank you so very much.
You reminded me that I want a muffin.
CURSE YOU, MUFFINSSS!

*Ahem*
And now I'm thinking about how I need to get ready to go somewhere.

randman22222
2008-08-01, 01:33 PM
Now I'm thinking about the E-minor chord.

:smalltongue:

Shas aia Toriia
2008-08-01, 02:42 PM
I'm wondering how many 2's are in randman's name. 4? 5?

Shademan
2008-08-01, 02:54 PM
boobs.
i could make a list but im not sure everyone would enjoy to read that...

Collin152
2008-08-01, 04:35 PM
Thinking about this incredibly civil conversation I seem to be having with someone I was sure wanted to murder me.

Shademan
2008-08-01, 04:43 PM
Thinking about this incredibly civil conversation I seem to be having with someone I was sure wanted to murder me.

youre not attending my school are you? :smallconfused:

EDIT: nevermind. i checked and you dont even live in the same country. stupid me.

Phae Nymna
2008-08-01, 04:50 PM
I'm thinking how much it sucks to have just walked to the gym when the rain was barely drizzling, warm up for weightlifting, find out my trainer can't make it because my mother gave me the wrong time to meet him, walk home in a drizzle which turned into a raging thunderstorm, nearly slip in a miniature oil spill (40 foot radius), get soaked, stepped in a really deep puddle, and finally arrived home, where I was yelled at by my mother via telephone. :smallannoyed:

Collin152
2008-08-01, 04:53 PM
I'm thinking how much it sucks to have just walked to the gym when the rain was barely drizzling, warm up for weightlifting, find out my trainer can't make it because my mother gave me the wrong time to meet him, walk home in a drizzle which turned into a raging thunderstorm, nearly slip in a miniature oil spill (40 foot radius), get soaked, stepped in a really deep puddle, and finally arrived home, where I was yelled at by my mother via telephone. :smallannoyed:

Aww, poor Admiral.
*hug*
Your fault for living somewhere it rains.

Dr. Bath
2008-08-01, 05:08 PM
I'm thinking... I want sunglasses. And half a pack of cigarettes. And a full tank of gas. And to hit it.

Collin152
2008-08-01, 05:17 PM
I'm thinking I need to pay a visit to merry old Britain, so as to aquire some bits of shrubbery.