PDA

View Full Version : Something about Ichneumon

Hoplite
2008-07-08, 01:13 PM
Some of you might remember the user Ichneumon. She is a close friend of mine (she is the one who told me about these forums in the first place) and she isn’t feeling well. She is quite sick and has been having it quite difficult lately, because her illness (I am not going to say what she has exactly, but it is not lethal and she will eventually recover) has had negative effects on her school she almost didn’t succeed in her exams. She tried really hard and a few weeks ago we heard she successfully finished all classes.
The thing is her illness has been getting worse the past few months, maybe because she focused too much on her exams, and that is why she doesn’t visit these forums anymore. First she didn’t want to tell you this, but I have spoken to her and she agreed with me telling you all this.
She wants to tell you all that she really enjoyed visiting these forums and hopes to return some day.
She really enjoyed contributing to the ABR in the beginning and she really thinks this is one of the best and friendliest places on the internet, and I can’t say I disagree with her, and she will certainly return if her health allows her too.

Alright, that was basically it.

Hoplite

Shas aia Toriia
2008-07-08, 01:25 PM
She has my sympathies and all, but there is a thread for this sort of stuff right here. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68782)

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-07-08, 01:28 PM
Get well soon, Ichy!!!

FoE
2008-07-08, 01:33 PM
Ichneumon is a girl?! I always pictured him ... sorry, her ... as some asexual praying mantis (or other large insect) who had achieved sentience. :smalltongue:

Dallas-Dakota
2008-07-08, 01:34 PM
I had been wondering where she went.
Tell her that I wish her a speedy recovery, the best of luck and that I hope that she can come back soon!

Btw, I first imagined Ichy as male too...

Nameless
2008-07-08, 01:59 PM
Aw, I really hope she gets Better. :smallfrown:

We miss her over at ABR, and hopefully she'll be back soon. :smallsmile:

someonenonotyou
2008-07-08, 02:04 PM
aww i like her get well soon

Zar Peter
2008-07-08, 02:07 PM
I liked her comics and she was nice to have around here. Hope she get's well soon and comes back!

Best wishes!

Lord Herman
2008-07-08, 02:10 PM
Ichneumon is a girl?! I always pictured him ... sorry, her ... as some asexual praying mantis (or other large insect) who had achieved sentience. :smalltongue:

Of course not. There are no girls on the internet. Hoplite is just trying to confuse us.

And he succeeded, by the way. I always thought he was Greek, but from his RL friendship with Ichy, I'm guessing he's Dutch. Deceptively deceived, o master of deception!

Anyway, get well soon, Ichneumon! I hope you'll be able to come back to the playground sometime soon.

Omicroncubed
2008-07-08, 02:20 PM
Hope she gets well soon, I'm sure we all miss her very much. :smallfrown:

onasuma
2008-07-08, 03:45 PM
Ah, i wondered where SHE's got to. Wish her the best from me.

Castaras
2008-07-08, 04:22 PM
Aww no... :smallfrown:

Tell her get well soon from me. Or else the pie army will come after her. :smalltongue:

Although seriously, get well soon Ichy. You're an awesome girl, and you don't deserve to be sick. *poke* I will now poke you until you get better. *pokepokepokepoke*

Exachix
2008-07-08, 04:30 PM
Tell her get well from us in the playground.

Eita
2008-07-08, 04:37 PM
Ichneumon's a girl?!

Bayar
2008-07-08, 04:40 PM
Aww, get well soon Ichy ! :wink:

banjo1985
2008-07-09, 05:06 AM
I'm sorry to hear Ichy's sick :smallfrown: it was great last year when we began the great webcomic boom with Opening & Whitefeather :smalltongue:

Glad to hear she's still around though, hope we'll be able to welcome her back onto these forums soon.