PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Football 2008

tape_measure
2008-07-20, 07:53 AM
Ahhhhh...summer time.

Sweat, humidity, and of course preseason pundits destroying your favorite NFL squad and making such a hype of a team that will never make it to an 8-8 season *cough* Minnesota *cough*

With that, I have reopened the league we started here last year for GitP fans. If you would like to join in, send me a message (it's easier to keep track of), and I'll send you a link to the league we play in. You'll have to join the free league in order to pay...but it's free!:smallwink:

If you were an owner last year, you simply need to read your email, sign in to the league and get started.

tape_measure
2008-07-21, 07:15 PM
Wow...not a lot of response to this...

maybe this is the wrong forum for this all together, huh?

PS - yes...this was mostly jus tto bump the thread up a bit more. :smallwink:

Quirinus_Obsidian
2008-07-23, 08:45 AM
Ahhhhh...summer time.

Sweat, humidity, and of course preseason pundits destroying your favorite NFL squad and making such a hype of a team that will never make it to an 8-8 season *cough* Minnesota *cough*

With that, I have reopened the league we started here last year for GitP fans. If you would like to join in, send me a message (it's easier to keep track of), and I'll send you a link to the league we play in. You'll have to join the free league in order to pay...but it's free!:smallwink:

If you were an owner last year, you simply need to read your email, sign in to the league and get started.

Being from Detroit I had to chuckle at the first line =D I would totally be into it, but at this point, I am already in 3 other games, and I am starting to lose track of them at this point =(

----------------
Now playing: The Gathering - Analog Park (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/the+gathering/track/analog+park)
via FoxyTunes (http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/)

tape_measure
2008-07-24, 08:22 AM
The beauty of working on Fox is that you can jump back adn forth between leagues. I'm sure other sources for the game have that option...I ust like Fox more than any democrat really should. :smallbiggrin:

rollfrenzy
2008-08-07, 11:58 AM
Finally found the thread!! Yeah, I am back an still interested in playing. I have already been on the website. So I am ready to go.

ALOR
2008-08-17, 10:15 PM
i'd be interested in playing again as well

rollfrenzy
2008-08-18, 03:53 PM
Should we do a role call to see who is here and if there is anybody new interested?

Present!

tape_measure
2008-08-18, 09:10 PM
That would really help me out. There has been a few interested that weren't playing last year, and I'm not terribly sure who to delete and who to keep...

I'd hate to delete someone who is plannin gto play this year.

KewlKat
2008-08-19, 11:24 PM
I'm here and ready to go (Kingfishers).

rollfrenzy
2008-08-26, 10:30 AM
Looks like those people are here that are going to be here. I would go ahead and line up the new people Tape.

If we are going to play we need to get a draft done sometime soon.

Currently replied:
Thunder
Geek Curtain
Silver Spades
kingfishers
Frankfurt Gamblers
Plucky Ninjas
Silver Wolves (replied here, but not on fox)

Missing:
Nerd Rage (new?)
Cheeseheads
Detroit Doom