PDA

View Full Version : The Matrix Online...

Tom_Violence
2008-07-24, 06:02 AM
Bit of a long shot this one, but I found this game in a bargain bin the other day and figured what the hell, its summer and I've currently got bugger else to be doing for a little while. So far, I'm actually enjoying it quite a lot, and was wondering if anyone else here actually plays?

Jibar
2008-07-24, 08:15 AM
Ya know, I gave it a look when it first came out, though I never got playing.
Surprised to hear you like it actually Tom. Most be very different to other MMORPGs.
Hmm... I might have another look at it then.

Edit: And because I can't find out any information about this at all: Is it a subscription game, or something akin to Guild Wars?

Tom_Violence
2008-07-24, 10:24 AM
Tis a strange occurance indeed, and maybe I'll get bored of it before too long, but for right now I'm certainly liking it muchly. Maybe its cos the combat actually in it and I do so prefer ninjaing someone in the face or kicking them square in the plums than swinging swords at nothing. Maybe its also the complete lack of obligatory 'kill eight thousand monkeys for four banana skins' style quests. Or maybe I just love dodging bullets and jumping over buildings. Either way, it seems to bypass a lot of what I generally hate about the execution of most MMOGs.

And yeah, sadly it is a subscription game, but it comes with 30 days free and only cost me £3 off Amazon, so I figured I could give it a try at the least. That reminds me, I really do need to get more Guild Wars. Love that game.