PDA

View Full Version : How'd you like to be in my magazine?

The Vorpal Tribble
2008-07-25, 09:40 AM
As some of you know I'm the head journalist for a magazine called Music's Rising Stars. We're about to have our monthly 'Star Clash Poll' where you can submit yourself (if you're a musician and/or song writer) or your band or what have you and we'll pick the top 3 best and let other artists vote for it. If you win you'll be interviewed and an article written about you/your group/etc. and published!

If interested click here for the details: Star Clash Poll (http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=231327440&blogID=418025180)

Good luck!

Helanna
2008-07-25, 02:36 PM
This sounds cool. Is it for small just-starting-out bands? (Just starting the band, not just having started on the instruments.)

My stepfather is in a band, he might be interested in this. I'll give him a call and have him check it out!

The Vorpal Tribble
2008-07-25, 02:54 PM
This sounds cool. Is it for small just-starting-out bands? (Just starting the band, not just having started on the instruments.)

My stepfather is in a band, he might be interested in this. I'll give him a call and have him check it out!
It's for most any type, though we focus mainly on those just starting out. Now, you will have to have at least two songs to be listened to for judging somewhere online.