PDA

View Full Version : Jigoku Shoujo

Callos_DeTerran
2008-07-25, 01:05 PM
I recently caught the first couple of episodes of the show called Hell Girl (otherwise called Jigoku Shoujo) and I'm wondering if anybody else has seen this program and what they think of it. Granted I know the first couple ones have almost no plot in them but I still thought they were pretty cool so I can only imagine what the plot actually looks like but I'm looking for other Playgrounder's opinions.

Fri
2008-07-25, 01:16 PM
Ah, I never personally watch it, but my friend HATE it, and I kinda believe him and his taste (generally we only disagree on mech shows).

Basically, for him it was boring as hell. Absolutely no to little plot, and each episode basically end in same manner (whoops, is that a spoiler?).

He watched some episodes, waiting for an episode to progress and end in a different manner, but no such luck.

But a lot of people are actually liking it. Depends on your taste I guess. Basically, from hearing his review and reading in wikipedia, it's not my type of show.

Kojiro Kakita
2008-07-25, 01:22 PM
You get a lot of events of the week show for about half the episodes. Its near the end (last 10 episodes or so) where the true plot of the story takes place.