PDA

View Full Version : Update to the 4e Profiler at TTW

Asmodeus
2008-07-25, 09:10 PM
Greetings, Playgrounders!

Just wanted to let any of you who are interested in D&D 4e know that the Profiler over at the Tangled Web (http://www.thetangledweb.net) now has a new help feature. We are the first site with a profiler to offer this.

If you remember how the old 3.5 profilers would link to d20srd.org, its just like that, except we link to the official Rules Compendium at Wizards.com. Skills are currently active. Feats will be active by the end of tomorrow, and the rest will be in by sunday.

You do need a D&D Insider account for this feature to work, but you can sign up for one for free at wizards.com. Enjoy!

Asmodeus
2008-07-28, 09:06 PM
Feats, racial abilities, Class abilities, and all level 1 powers from the PHB are active in the help feature now. Because there are so many powers, I can only do so much at a time.

Enjoy.

Charity
2008-07-29, 06:37 AM
Cheers ears.

Nerd-o-rama
2008-07-29, 10:26 AM
I'm not going to have to update all my bookmarks to players' 3.5 sheets again, am I?

Asmodeus
2008-07-29, 11:56 AM
I'm not going to have to update all my bookmarks to players' 3.5 sheets again, am I?

Absolutely Not!

I hated having to do that when it happened to me, so I've made it a personal mission to never have to do that, ever again.

Nerd-o-rama
2008-07-29, 11:58 AM
Okay, good. That only happened once, due to a different upgrade a few months ago, but I just got around to fixing them.

Charity
2008-07-29, 03:27 PM
Let us never speak of it again... the horror.

OK a little overly dramatic, but you know how it is.