Ectoplasmic Cleansing
Metacreativity (Creation)
Level: Psion/wilder 1
Display: Visual and material
Manifesting Time: 1 standard action
Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./2 levels)
Area: 1 sq. ft./level of surface area
Duration: 10 minutes
Saving Throw: Reflex negates (harmless, object)
Power Resistance: No
Power Points: 1

This power creates a layer of ectoplasm covering the area. This ectoplasm binds to anything designated by the manifester as "unclean" and then slowly evaporates back into the Astral Plane, taking whatever it was bound to with it, leaving behind a clean surface.

Matter Agitation, Controlled
Psychokinesis
Display: Visual
Area: 1 cu. ft./level of nonliving matter
Power Resistance: Yes (object)

As matter agitation (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/psionic/powers/matterAgitation.htm), except as above, and that you can stop increasing the heat of the target object at any time and maintain the current heat for the remainder of the power's duration.

Mending, Psionic
Psychometablism
Target: Up to 1 object/round, none of which can weigh more than 5 lb.
Duration: Concentration, up to 1 round/level

As mending (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/spells/mending.htm), except as above, and that metal objects can be repaired as well as ceramic and wooden ones.

Lorien077
2008-07-26, 02:52 AM
As silly as this sounds these are rather handy... no one wants to go to town after a bad fight with their clothes ripped up and bloody. :P

Waspinator
2008-07-26, 02:59 AM
I want Psionic Prestidigitation!

Lord Iames Osari
2008-07-26, 12:14 PM
Psionic prestidigitation is hard to do. For one thing, there are no 0-level powers, so I'd have to give prestidigitation a bump-up of some kind to make it worth the power point. Also, there's no psionic discipline equivalent to the Universal school, so classifying it is a headache, especially given prestidigitation's multitude of possible effects.

JoshuaZ
2008-07-26, 01:37 PM
Psionic prestidigitation is hard to do. For one thing, there are no 0-level powers, so I'd have to give prestidigitation a bump-up of some kind to make it worth the power point. Also, there's no psionic discipline equivalent to the Universal school, so classifying it is a headache, especially given prestidigitation's multitude of possible effects.

Well, Bend Reality and Reality Revision are both in Clairsentience so by analogy it would be in there. A level 1 power that let you do the equivalent of a variety of cantrip level effects might be balanced.

In general, powers are slightly weaker than spells of the equivalent level as long as the power is not augmented. So for example, Mage Hand is a cantrip but Far Hand is level 1.

I think a power that did something like either the effects of prestidigitation, or of ghost sound, or of dancing lights would be ok.

Lord Iames Osari
2008-07-31, 04:25 PM
Prestidigitation, Psionic
Metacreativity/Psychometabolism/Psychokinesis
Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./2 levels)
Power Resistance: No

As prestidigitation (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/spells/prestidigitation.htm), except as noted above.

Lorien077
2008-08-01, 03:36 AM
I MISS PRESTIDIGIDATION SO MUCH AS A PSION!!! THANK YOU!!!!!
Please excuse the over exuberance. But prestidigidation is too much fun.
And I just noticed your avatar, and its awesome.