PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever...?

lifegospel
2008-07-26, 05:38 PM
Has anyone here ever done something that most normal people wouldn't do, like say.. right now, I'm drinking a 2 liter bottle of soda straight from the bottle, anyone ever done that? Post your strange habits here :smalltongue:

Tragic_Comedian
2008-07-26, 05:40 PM
Me and a group of friends once played a game of football in an aisle at the grocery store. And I once wore a top hat and suit jacket to school. 'Bout it, really.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-07-26, 05:40 PM
I don't think that downing ten liters of milk a day for three days long is usuall.

Nor the usual milk rate in my house. We drink up to around 4 liters of milk per day.

And thats only about milk.

Mauve Shirt
2008-07-26, 05:41 PM
Tupperware golf!
And I'm never allowed back in Canada again.

lifegospel
2008-07-26, 05:43 PM
really? I've never been kicked out of canada, probably 'cause I live here XD :smallbiggrin:

Tragic_Comedian
2008-07-26, 05:44 PM
You know what I'd like to do? Walk through an airport with a big sign that read: "I'm a terrorist with a bomb!!!" and see what happened.

lifegospel
2008-07-26, 05:46 PM
yeah.. you'd get arrested

Mauve Shirt
2008-07-26, 05:47 PM
Um, humor such as that is not appreciated in airports. :P You would be arrested immediately. Unlike the rob-u-while-u-sleep inn, where "People think it's ironic and ironic is funny", airport cops notsomuch.

Tragic_Comedian
2008-07-26, 05:55 PM
Um, humor such as that is not appreciated in airports. :P You would be arrested immediately. Unlike the rob-u-while-u-sleep inn, where "People think it's ironic and ironic is funny", airport cops notsomuch.

That's kind of ridiculous.:smallbiggrin: I mean, wouldn't they at least see if I actually had a bomb first?

lifegospel
2008-07-26, 05:57 PM
uh, no. My friend mentioned the word "bomb" in an airport once, and everyone thought he was a terrorist

Kool-Aid
2008-07-26, 06:11 PM
I once asked a school hall monitor (she was easily in her mid to late 60's) to go on a date for a bet. Once went to school and other public areas "T-Shirt ninja style. http://jtzapp.net/home/blogmedia/2006/04/How_To_Be_A_Ninja.jpg

Collin152
2008-07-26, 06:13 PM
Hmmm...
I think I'll lead a Mutants-Rights protest or something to that extent at school this year. Just for kicks.

So, I may as well post this now.
I bet none of you have ever done that.

alexeduardo
2008-07-26, 06:15 PM
Well, I once defended this queer kid who was being punched around on my high school.
Got hit on the head with a bat for that

lifegospel
2008-07-26, 06:15 PM
yeah, I led a protest to save el chupacapra, and nobody knew what it was, I was laughing my (censored) off

Lex-Kat
2008-07-26, 06:18 PM
On New Year's Eve (1999), while waiting for the final member of our group to arrive, my friends & I went to the Store to get some drinks. While there, Phil found some cheap double-lightsabers for $.99 each. We bought four of them.

We went back to Phil's house & waited for Doug. When he got there, I tossed him his weapon, then the other three of us charged him. We ended up having a sword-fight in the middle of the street. We stopped traffic and had passersby watching as if we were lunatics. What fun.:smallbiggrin:

The Bushranger
2008-07-26, 06:18 PM
That's kind of ridiculous.:smallbiggrin: I mean, wouldn't they at least see if I actually had a bomb first?
No. That's an excellent way to get yourself shot.

And I'm never allowed back in Canada again.
And this story must also be told. :smallbiggrin:

As for myself...well, there was the incident with the fake barf...

Gwyn chan 'r Gwyll
2008-07-26, 06:40 PM
One of my friends was a tee-shirt ninja.

That was the day I stole a rice krispy bar from him, and he didn't know it was me until after school.
I had already eaten it.

Tragic_Comedian
2008-07-26, 06:44 PM
No. That's an excellent way to get yourself shot.

I don't think there's really an "excellent" way to get shot. One's as good as another.:smallsmile:

@V: I assure you, it isn't my intention.

Collin152
2008-07-26, 06:54 PM
I don't think there's really an "excellent" way to get shot. One's as good as another.:smallsmile:

Some methods are more likely to get you shot than others, thereby being more excellent if your intention is to get shot.

blackspeeker
2008-07-26, 07:04 PM
On New Year's Eve (1999), while waiting for the final member of our group to arrive, my friends & I went to the Store to get some drinks. While there, Phil found some cheap double-lightsabers for $.99 each. We bought four of them.

We went back to Phil's house & waited for Doug. When he got there, I tossed him his weapon, then the other three of us charged him. We ended up having a sword-fight in the middle of the street. We stopped traffic and had passersby watching as if we were lunatics. What fun.:smallbiggrin:

You should have bought three, not given him one and then just preceded to beat him up in the street while he was weaponless.

alexeduardo
2008-07-26, 07:13 PM
Well, I once defended this queer kid who was being punched around on my high school.
Got hit on the head with a bat for that

Well I think of it as ridicoulous from my part

DraPrime
2008-07-26, 07:26 PM
I'm sure that I'm one of few people who has ever broken ribs while riding an artificial animal.

Cainen
2008-07-26, 07:28 PM
Creamer + water.

Oh, I got some odd looks for it, too.

Tragic_Comedian
2008-07-26, 07:30 PM
Creamer + water.

Oh, I got some odd looks for it, too.

Biscuit+Yogurt.

I got some odd questions for it.

Collin152
2008-07-26, 07:31 PM
Oh, how about this.
I worked with a steer one day, and the next Isaw it hanging form a ceiling, sans skin and head.

Cainen
2008-07-26, 07:31 PM
Biscuit+Yogurt.

I got some odd questions for it.

Do you know what creamer mixed with water looks like?

Tragic_Comedian
2008-07-26, 07:44 PM
Do you know what creamer mixed with water looks like?

I hadn't really thought about it... but yes.:smallbiggrin: I UNDERSTAND!

Collin152
2008-07-26, 07:47 PM
I have something to try now.

Also: Coconut oil. It's a sneaky one. Don't drink it.

Player_Zero
2008-07-26, 08:01 PM
Dressing up like a weirdo for no discernible reason...

Can't think of much else really... Obsessiveness, weaponry, showering too often, being a bit weird... And I'm inclined to believe that I care an abnormal amount about my cat.

Thufir
2008-07-26, 08:07 PM
right now, I'm drinking a 2 liter bottle of soda straight from the bottle, anyone ever done that?

I have two friends who do that with Coca Cola on a regular basis. Sometimes they get through more than one bottle in a day.

Myself, I'm sure there must be something I've done, but I can't bring anything to mind.

Silence
2008-07-26, 08:41 PM
I once screamed "WATERMELON!" at the top of my lungs at school on a dare.

Yea.

Beat that in the random catagory.

Thormag
2008-07-26, 08:51 PM
http://www.rorysdeathkiss.com/

I uploaded two pictures to the site.

BizzaroStormy
2008-07-26, 08:56 PM
1. I don't shower as much as I should.
2. I drink.eat directly out of the container due to me begin too lazy to wash dishes.
3. I can't stand the taste of pickles while everyone around me practically inhales them.
4. One of my friends, something pisses me off about him so much and I can't figure out what the hell it is.
5. I have an unhealthy obsession for rhythm games.
6. I can't play games without excessive gore for very long. Half is due to boredom, half is from seeing the level of gore in Ninja Gaiden II.

randman22222
2008-07-26, 08:58 PM
Meh. Trichotillomaniac. Not so bad, but still weird.

Hmm. I can think of summat weirder.

Wellllll. Not right now. I'll be back.

Wizard Guy
2008-07-26, 09:00 PM
Abnormal, you say? One of my favorite meals is to take a piece of bread, put some peanut butter on it, put a half cup of trail mix on it, and roll it up in a wrap. Cereal sandwiches are also good.

For several years I dressed like a farm boy from the 1800's, for no reason at all.

I have a lot more oddities in my life but these are the most apparent to me at the moment.

Cheers.

Bronathair
2008-07-26, 09:52 PM
Once, I fell asleep outside of a tent because I was drunk

Kool-Aid
2008-07-26, 11:00 PM
A friend of mine eats putting and cottage cheese on a cracker :smalleek:
Weirdest thing I'VE ever eaten, when I was about 5 or 6 I figured gummi fruit snacks=good, hot dogs=good, kool-aid=good. Gummis on a hot dog bun dipped in kool-aid must be the best thing EVER...F.Y.I. it wasn't.

Phae Nymna
2008-07-26, 11:15 PM
Is it normal to volunteer to do the complete dissection of your rat in Life Sciences class then dive in with a scalpel before the teacher gives the first instruction? I picked up a foreign blade of unrivaled sharpness and proceed to "I" cut the abdomen and then obened the rib cage with my scissors immediately afterword.

Lex-Kat
2008-07-26, 11:35 PM
Weird things I do?

Dress in drag & drive to Gen Con Indy.
Paint my nails, whatever color I want, in a area not exactly conducive to any kind of aberrant behavior.
Get both my ears pierced, in same area.
Tried to get a third piercing, in the top cartilage of my left ear. Why? So that I can have an earring like a Bajoran from DS9.
Eat Peanut Butter & Sugar sandwiches.
Eat Miracle Whip & Ketchup sandwiches.
Collect Tinkerbell collectibles.
Bought the first 4 Britney Spears CDs, even though I stopped liking her music after the second.
Yes, I liked the first one.

I can't think of anything else at the moment.

ghost_warlock
2008-07-27, 12:09 AM
Eat Miracle Whip & Ketchup sandwiches.

Miracle Whip + Ketchup + a bit of Tabasco sauce is what passes for tartar sauce in my household.

Weird things I've done...

Attacked a moving car and climbed in through the window (my own while someone else was driving)
Stopped traffic with a sword-fight (and we weren't using plastic lightsabers)
Eaten a Chips Ahoy chocolate chunk cookie with pizza-flavored Easy Cheese on it (wouldn't recommend this for anyone with tastebuds).
I eat tamarind (sp?) and chili pepper ice cream pops.
I used to collect and display deformed candy (like the conjoined Skittles you sometimes get).
I put mustard on pizza sometimes. I did it originally to mock people who put ranch dressing on pizza, but I actually liked the pizza with mustard so now I do it from time to time just because it's good.
Drove my brother to the hospital to get stitches after I *accidentally* stabbed him in the left buttcheek.
Wear thermal shirts pretty much year-round, even though it's not that cold where I live (NW Iowa - gets to be 90-something + high humidity during the summer).

I can't think of anything else right now...

reorith
2008-07-27, 12:41 AM
about a week or so ago i called a taco bell and told them they messed up my order for the tenth time in a row. i got them to juggle the phone until i was on the line with the kid at the pick up window. i told him if i didn't get a sincere apology for everytime he had given me someone else's order and for every time i ended up with cheese i was jumping the next vehicle that drove by. he started freaking out and i got him to calm down and he said he was sorry for sucking at his job and how his life was so rough. i told him how i didn't believe his sincerity and how i bet i can stop a semi. then i promptly dropped the receiver and walked away while my friend blared the horn. we went back the next day. the kid quit. lulz were had.
tl;dr
i troll irl

wadledo
2008-07-27, 01:13 AM
I once convinced my friends to dress up in giant animal costumes, go to the mall and hang around in hot topic hugging goth/emo people.
I am now no longer allowed in that mall.

Saberus Terras
2008-07-27, 01:43 AM
I shake my soda before I open it, bleed off the pressure, and repeat until flat, then I chug.

I also unconsciously mimic accents I hear, occasionally convincing the person to whom I am talking that I am insulting them. (usually I am not)

thubby
2008-07-27, 02:41 AM
provolone cheese and pink nesquick on a sandwhich. though i don't eat it anymore for my family's sake.

SoD
2008-07-27, 02:49 AM
Fancy dress party:

Friend: "Hey, SoD, want to go dressed like a fairy with me?"
Me: "Nah, I've got a better idea...let's go as fairy pirates!"

Pirates make anything and everything better.

Crossed a six lane highway with full traffic just to beat a friend to the other side. I won.

Nearly drowned from my own stupidity.

Hoggy
2008-07-27, 04:05 AM
Oh, so many things... :smallamused:

Because of the nature of many, I shall not detail ye. But one good recentish example springs to mind...

Played onstage infront of 8,000 people.

Played onstage infront of 8,000 people, not for money, but just because a band I'm in was asked to and we were like "sure, I guess".

Missed a newsworthy 3 rig rave where it SNOWED (oh how awesome it sounds, stomping away to 3 rigs of grimy techno/acidhouse while the snow floats down around you) to play infront of 8,000 people the next day.

And I nailed my solos. All 3 of them. Especially the one in Finale From Faust which I ALWAYS screw up, except for this one time where I NAILED it infront of 8,000 people.

It was epic. Did I mention there was a crowd of 8,000 people yet?

Dallas-Dakota
2008-07-27, 04:10 AM
^
Guitar Hero does not count.

But if that's real, then its good.

happyturtle
2008-07-27, 07:28 AM
My dishwasher quit working. So I got out a screwdriver and took off the door, and totally sliced my thumb open on a sharp edge on the inside. Then while I was bleeding all over the kitchen, realizing that "Er, I know nothing about electronics and have no clue how to identify the problem, so why the hell did I think this was a good idea?"

Also I was in my business attire because I was home on my lunch hour. Because clueless repair work should always be done in nice clothes. Then when I got back to work, I had to ask the first aid volunteer to rebandage my thumb because it turns out it's not easy to tie a knot one handed.

I still have a scar. And even though I got a repair man in, the dishwasher broke again a few months later.

Dihan
2008-07-27, 07:32 AM
When one of my friends is driving us somewhere, they usually drive off without me. What do I do? Run after them whilst he's still picking up speed, open the passenger door seat and jump in.

It's a tradition now.

Player_Zero
2008-07-27, 08:11 AM
Yea.

I shouted several obscenities at the top of my lungs, in the middle of town for no reason. I kinda' think that beats yours.

Hannes
2008-07-27, 09:42 AM
Does drinking a can of condensed milk with sugar non-stop count as weird? If yes, then I've done it.

Thrawn183
2008-07-27, 10:24 AM
My friend and I are in the planning stages of dressing up as a black ninja and a white ninja and having sword fights all over campus. All we need now are the swords and some practice.

randman22222
2008-07-27, 10:26 AM
I'm planning on dressing up as a private detective at my school and investigating "crimes"...

Dallas-Dakota
2008-07-27, 10:28 AM
Does drinking a can of condensed milk with sugar non-stop count as weird? If yes, then I've done it.
Not really. More like a weekly ritual or something....

Hannes
2008-07-27, 10:34 AM
Not really. More like a weekly ritual or something....

Is this it?

Have I located a person who can take as much sugar as me?

WHEE!

randman22222
2008-07-27, 10:36 AM
Heh. I react in an amusing way to sugar.

Callioope
2008-07-27, 11:14 AM
After we graduated, five of my friends and I stayed for a week in the Poconos, and one day we went shopping in the outlets near there. In a kids shop, we found a basket full of toys marked "buy five, get five free" or something like that. Within the basket we found a little kids ninja set. It had a ninja vest, two small dagger things and one small sword. So we dug until we found eight more (and we grabbed some bubbles to complete the list).

After we got home, another friend who hadn't been on the trip with us was having a graduation party at her house. So we met at a park nearby, dressed up in the ninja costumes (I was the only person who could wear the ninja vest comfortably; everyone else had to rip them or piece some together). Once properly equipped, we drove to the culdesac behind my friend's house and snuck into the backyard. We then split into two factions: a group to attack from the front door and a group to attack through the back.

It would have been awesome, unfortunately the back group counted slower than the front group, so by the time we snuck in the front group had "killed" everyone at the party.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-07-27, 11:25 AM

Is this it?

Have I located a person who can take as much sugar as me?

WHEE!
I can take more.:smallamused:

Player_Zero
2008-07-27, 11:52 AM
Heh. I react in an amusing way to sugar.

I don't react to sugar...

I react to sleep deprivation and exhaustion. Makes me act silly.

Hannes
2008-07-27, 11:55 AM

I react to sleep deprivation and exhaustion. Makes me act silly.

I'm sorry, but that's normal. It's supposed to notify you of the fact that, yes, you are tired, and yes, you should go to sleep because, yes, unless you do it, you will act like this and even worse and you might die because of it.

Szilard
2008-07-27, 01:14 PM
You know what I'd like to do? Walk through an airport with a big sign that read: "I'm a terrorist with a bomb!!!" and see what happened.

My brother once said "Bomb" near a bathroom, where all the peopl in the bathroom suddenly turned their heads, including one or two TSA people.

shadowxknight
2008-07-27, 01:23 PM
When I was in China, my grandparents tricked me into eating monkey brain and dog meat.
They are supposed to be exotic delicacies...but I think I nearly threw up after I found out.

The Bushranger
2008-07-27, 02:58 PM

I, on the other hand, am made sleepier by caffine.

Destro_Yersul
2008-07-27, 03:18 PM
I'm kind of a human vampire. I hate the sun and sleep during the day.

I don't sleep much. I should be asleep right now. One I started categorizing the various stages of sleep deprivation to keep myself awake. Number three is: 'so tired everything is funny'

Aereshaa_the_2nd
2008-07-28, 01:26 AM
Okay, several things. First of all, I haven't slept in 31 hours. Second, I'm drinking vanilla extract. Third, I'm coding a 2d third-person shooter with a theme of smiley faces. You play as Pac-man, and barf dots at the invading happy faces, sad faces, and angry faces. :smalltongue:

Vella_Malachite
2008-07-28, 02:59 AM
*snip* One I started categorizing the various stages of sleep deprivation to keep myself awake. Number three is: 'so tired everything is funny'

Is it a bad thing that I automatically laughed at that?:smalltongue:

Hmmm...weird things...

Well, I'm setting up a black market interschool trading system between my school and my friend's school. Does anyone have any ideas on ways to discreetly 'spread the word' without it being traceable to me, by the way? I'm thinking intermediaries, but I need some good ideas.

And I do things just to make people at my school think I'm nerdy, because this place is severely lacking in the nerd department (Seriously, I'm the only one in my entire year level; some year levels don't have any at all!), like reading Star Wars novellas in class and quoting the formula for terminal velocity to myself and telling anyone who asks that it's because I want to find out how fast a person with wings would fall if you pushed them off a 100ft tall cliff.:smallbiggrin: Also planning DnD campaigns in class.

And I have a very unnerving stare. I can emulate Teatime from the Hogfather movie perfectly. I've been doing it for years, before I found out about Terry Pratchett. It made people go away :smalltongue:.

Aaaand that's about it for now.

Conrad Poohs
2008-07-28, 04:55 AM
What a pleasant thread indeed :smallbiggrin:

Now, what have I done...
* Ridden a pantomime horse about town (of which the population is 22,000), once to Serpentine's birthday party, once on my way home from the final exam of my bachelor degree, and once to the most recent federal election day.
* Cycled through the snow in shorts and with only one glove on :smallfrown:
* Worn pyjama pants anywhere. The problem with this is that the elastic in these pants haven't functioned with any elasticity for over half a decade, thus I overlap the front (which is also necessary to conceal the poorly sealed button-fly at the front) and pin it tight with a peg. On one occassion I was in the Soil Science & Agronomy tea room, alone, and I accidentally bumped the peg off, causing my trousers to decend, concurrent with the entry of one of the other postgraduates. I now secure my pj pants with 2 pegs.
* Wore a pink corset in my hometown (pop. 5000), over the top of my clothes, though admittedly this was to raise money for charity, but the outfit was my idea.
* Taken an orange-and-purple stuffed dog caving with me. I have also taken the same soft toy for walkies, through a cemetary (though I was careful that noone else was around for this part of the journey), using a laptop power cable as a leash.
* Wore a tie to 2 job interviews :smalleek:

Serpentine
2008-07-28, 05:31 AM
Oh geez... He's barely scratching the surface there, kids >.<

I eat things oddly. For example, chocolate bars: I almost never just eat straight down it. I bite each end, then nibble the chocolate off the sides, then remove the rest of the outer chocolate, then the inside. Biscuits I eat around. I've stopped doing it so much now, but when eating a meat pie I used to put sauce on the top, nibble around the outside of the lid, pull the lid off, wipe the sauce on the filling, use the lid as a spoon to eat the filling, use my fingers to finish eating the filling, then eat the case. Now I eat the filling with the case.
I like Brussel's sprouts.

They're just the things I thought of today *shrug* I know there's others.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-07-28, 05:38 AM
Serpentine, that´s nothing. Just what I had this morning for elevensies. Cubic potatoes with sugar and ketchup.
Sadly, I was forbidden to pour syrup over it.:smallfrown:

Reinboom
2008-07-28, 05:44 AM
I prefer sleeping on floors rather than beds... unless I can find a way to get suitable air to me while sleeping between two mattresses on a double stacked bed. That is more comfortable than most anything else.
I take cold showers due to actually enjoying the cold.
I make games out of walking paths. I have to balance on the gray cement sides of the drive out of the complex, avoid touching the dark asphalt.
I listen to a single song over and over for hours on end. Or jump between a small group of songs.
I eat things in pure curious desire that most people would find disgusting without giving a chance. Barbecue sauce on cupcakes, maple syrup on chicken tenderloins, 5 different kinds of sauces on my meatball subs, dill pickles with various ice creams, etc.

Jibar
2008-07-28, 06:10 AM
Right.. huh... well...

*deep breath*

I eat with my knife and the fork the wrong way round.
I don't even use knives. I cut with the side of the fork.
I only use teaspoons.
I'm a vegetarian, yet I don't really eat vegetables. Or fruit. I never eat fruit.
I wear shorts and T-Shirt everywhere, with sandals, and usually with a Hawaiian shirt.
I never bite pringles. I hold one up, let it rest on my tongue, then just whisk it in.
I can get chocolate cake anywhere. You give me a slice, it's going to end up on my forehead.
I eat wotsits (Cheetos?) and Chipsticks with chopsticks.
I have a habit of buying chocolate chips in place of a meal.
If I leave my house I will not eat or drink. Unless I brought it with me.
If I have to sleep somewhere outside of my bed, I usually choose the smallest place possible, preferably a desk chair of some kind.
I talk to myself a ridiculous amount. Seriously.
And usually when I'm doing that, I'm doing dialogue with myself of whatever fantasy is going through my head at the time.
I can't focus. Really. If someone tells me to do something, I'll do it, but I'll be thinking of a million other things at the same time.
I'm stupidly calm. Even when I'm terrified out of my mind or incredibly depressed, I'm very calm about the whole thing and brush it off easily.
When I'm nervous, I shake enough to rattle a table easily.
I can't sleep by myself. Gotta be somebody nearby, in the house, someone I know must be within some distance of me that makes me comfortable.
I forget to eat. Left by myself, I can easily forget meals for a couple days at a time.
I'm super good at fighting games. I've picked up a controller, played one match, and then beaten down people who have been practicing for months.
I have to organise stuff, but never in the obvious way. Right now I'm sorting all my DVDs into stuff like "Box Sets", "Trilogies", "Films With Only One Sequel". My 360 games are oganised based on the colour of the case.
If you stood outside my house and watched the windows, every now and then you'd be able to see me peek up just long to see what's outside and then duck down again. I'm like a meerkat.
Every now and then, I stick one leg up and pretend I'm a flamingo.
I really can't stand or sit still. I always end up shifting into some weird position that other people just can't sit in comfortably. Like that time I sat on the spiked railing perfectly happily.
I'm awesome at Twister. Because I'm super stubborn and super flexible.
Don't challange me. Really. I have to do it if you do.
I don't care what you say I am never going to touch a potato waffle with a fork. They're meant to be eaten with your fingers. Corners first, then the 2x1 blocks left on the ends, then two of the new corners, then 2x1 block now created, and then 2x1 blocks starting from end till the other.
I have a weird obsession with MacGuyver. I don't watch the show or anything, but every now and then I'll just reference MacGUyver for no reason. I think it'll be one of my son's middle names.
Yes, I know the words to that song. Yeah, even the scat section. No, I've never heard it before. Why do you ask?
I really don't like Lost.
Heroes never really gripped my either.
Kim Possible however can have me glued for ages.
I'm obsessed with Hawai'i. Really obsessed. It's like the greatest place ever in my mind.
Yes yes yes. I have a wikipedia addiction. Leave me alone.
And yeah, I know every Disney film ever off by heart. I was raised on this stuff. And Scooby Doo.
Buffy is the best TV show ever.
The Toaster and me don't get all. It hates me. Keeps beeping sarcastically at me.
And it's working with the oven.
I hope to be buried with my N64 when I die.
I don't leave the house much. Like at all.
I have this weird habit of accidentally making friends. I can just arrive somewhere, and all of a sudden I have about five or six people saying I'm their new best friend and I'm not entirely sure what their names are and if I've ever spoken to them.
Revan beats Exile. No. That's it. Argument over.
Revan beats Vader for that matter. Revan beats down the whole damn galaxy.
Year by year I have been molding my physical appearence to look like Shaggy. It shows.
I refuse to learn to drive. Ever. I don't like cars. There are no Green Shells or Power Slide bonuses, so I ain't driving.
I don't eat sandwhiches. I eat toast. Buttered toast.
And Moulin Rouge is my favourite film ever.

You called for weird. I delivered.

Spiryt
2008-07-28, 06:16 AM

What's exactly weird in that?

I generally consider modern meal habits extremally silly. Knives that aren't really sharp, meals that can really by portioned by fork just as easily and some regulations in which hand hold what.

Laaame.

DigoDragon
2008-07-28, 06:57 AM
There was this one time that several higher-ups in management weren't going to be in at work (This was a call center). So several coworkers and I went to work dressed up as characters from the Nintendo game "Super Smash Bros Melee". And it wasn't Holloween.

We had Mario, Fox McCloud, Nes, Mr. Game-n-Watch, Ganondorf, Princess Peach, and I dressed up as Link.

I had significantly more friends at work after that. :smallsmile:

potatocubed
2008-07-28, 07:04 AM
I was once chased off a train by a mob of irate pensioners with sticks and umbrellas.

Which I did not deserve, I might add. :smallannoyed:

Dallas-Dakota
2008-07-28, 07:12 AM
Right.. huh... well...

*deep breath*

I only use teaspoons.
I'm a vegetarian, yet I don't really eat vegetables. Or fruit. I never eat fruit.
I wear shorts and T-Shirt everywhere, with sandals, and usually with a Hawaiian shirt.
I never bite pringles. I hold one up, let it rest on my tongue, then just whisk it in.
I can get chocolate cake anywhere. You give me a slice, it's going to end up on my forehead.
I eat wotsits (Cheetos?) and Chipsticks with chopsticks.
I have a habit of buying chocolate chips in place of a meal.
If I leave my house I will not eat or drink. Unless I brought it with me.
If I have to sleep somewhere outside of my bed, I usually choose the smallest place possible, preferably a desk chair of some kind.
And usually when I'm doing that, I'm doing dialogue with myself of whatever fantasy is going through my head at the time.
I can't focus. Really. If someone tells me to do something, I'll do it, but I'll be thinking of a million other things at the same time.
I'm stupidly calm. Even when I'm terrified out of my mind or incredibly depressed, I'm very calm about the whole thing and brush it off easily.
When I'm nervous, I shake enough to rattle a table easily.
I can't sleep by myself. Gotta be somebody nearby, in the house, someone I know must be within some distance of me that makes me comfortable.
I forget to eat. Left by myself, I can easily forget meals for a couple days at a time.
I'm super good at fighting games. I've picked up a controller, played one match, and then beaten down people who have been practicing for months.
I have to organise stuff, but never in the obvious way. Right now I'm sorting all my DVDs into stuff like "Box Sets", "Trilogies", "Films With Only One Sequel". My 360 games are oganised based on the colour of the case.
If you stood outside my house and watched the windows, every now and then you'd be able to see me peek up just long to see what's outside and then duck down again. I'm like a meerkat.
Every now and then, I stick one leg up and pretend I'm a flamingo.
I really can't stand or sit still. I always end up shifting into some weird position that other people just can't sit in comfortably. Like that time I sat on the spiked railing perfectly happily.
I'm awesome at Twister. Because I'm super stubborn and super flexible.
Don't challange me. Really. I have to do it if you do.
I don't care what you say I am never going to touch a potato waffle with a fork. They're meant to be eaten with your fingers. Corners first, then the 2x1 blocks left on the ends, then two of the new corners, then 2x1 block now created, and then 2x1 blocks starting from end till the other.
I have a weird obsession with MacGuyver. I don't watch the show or anything, but every now and then I'll just reference MacGUyver for no reason. I think it'll be one of my son's middle names.
Yes, I know the words to that song. Yeah, even the scat section. No, I've never heard it before. Why do you ask?
I really don't like Lost.
Heroes never really gripped my either.
Kim Possible however can have me glued for ages.
I'm obsessed with Hawai'i. Really obsessed. It's like the greatest place ever in my mind.
Yes yes yes. I have a wikipedia addiction. Leave me alone.
And yeah, I know every Disney film ever off by heart. I was raised on this stuff. And Scooby Doo.
Buffy is the best TV show ever.
The Toaster and me don't get all. It hates me. Keeps beeping sarcastically at me.
And it's working with the oven.
I hope to be buried with my N64 when I die.
I don't leave the house much. Like at all.
I have this weird habit of accidentally making friends. I can just arrive somewhere, and all of a sudden I have about five or six people saying I'm their new best friend and I'm not entirely sure what their names are and if I've ever spoken to them.
Revan beats Exile. No. That's it. Argument over.
Revan beats Vader for that matter. Revan beats down the whole damn galaxy.
Year by year I have been molding my physical appearence to look like Shaggy. It shows.
I refuse to learn to drive. Ever. I don't like cars. There are no Green Shells or Power Slide bonuses, so I ain't driving.
And Moulin Rouge is my favourite film ever.

We have so much in common!
*Crushes upon Jibar*

lifegospel
2008-07-28, 06:37 PM
We have so much in common!
*Crushes upon Jibar*

Me too!
*sob*

IT'S LIKE A CLONE

Conrad Poohs
2008-07-28, 06:57 PM
I wear shorts and T-Shirt everywhere, with sandals, and usually with a Hawaiian shirt. If I leave my house I will not eat or drink. Unless I brought it with me.

I don't think I'd call that wierd. Insane maybe, but not wierd :smalltongue:. I take my fez off to you!
In reference to the above quoted points...

Try odd socks with your sandals, it works for me.
See Serpentine! I'm not alone in the universe when it comes to refusing others' food.
THERE IS NOTHING RIDICULOUS ABOUT TALKING TO YOURSELF. I often find that I'm my own best friend (pathetic I know), having boisterous conversations with myself about absolutely nothing and enjoying it greatly. I also have conversations with friends who aren't around, as if they were, and it's not uncommon for my side of these conversations to be partly delivered allowed. The other day I was imagining I was having a conversation with Goff I think, and part of this conversation was me doing a fake double-take, which for some reason I actually acted out, spilling my coffee over myself :smallconfused:
I've catalogued about 175 of my mother's DVD collection. When I get a chance I'll try an do the other 50 or so of them as well.
I hate standing stationary too, and I like to sit squashed up a bit. Spiked railing though...hmm...I'll have to work on that one; dunno if I have the buttock flesh to resist posterial eviceration though.
Personally I can't really stand any sort of eating methodology at all. My technique is just to get it down the gullet, using spoons, hands or whatever is efficient, then licking the bowl clean. Depending on the company though I can't always get away with this. @Serpy:- You never told me about your secret eating habits :smallmad: You will live to regret such deception!
If I ever have a daughter I intend to name her Molybdenum Chlamydia Paterson, or Molly for short. Molybdenum is a plant micronutrient which, until they looked for it throughout Australian soils, was thought to be needed in such little quantities that it was impossible for a plant to ever be deficient in it.
Where do you get a toaster that beeps?
I seem to have a disease where whenever I am introduced to someone I automatically tune-out when hearing there name, so it takes me a while to learn it. Also it seems that more people know me than there are people that I know.
Buttered toast rocks!

EndlessWrath
2008-07-28, 08:20 PM
Nothing spectacular in my list of have you ever.

-I called my principal a D-bag to his face and didn't get in trouble.
-Had 57 lbs of chains and wooden lockboxes plus an 8lb bowling ball thrown on me and Wail loudly on stage remembering a monologue I've seen once =/
-stayed up 73 1/2 hours without being tired or having the comfort or help of sugar
-got out of school for 3 weeks all on separate medical problems... 1st week I had a dog bite and tear my lip... in hospital for 2 days ... stayed home rest of week (it was a Monday fortunately), then got a 103-105 degree fever... i dun remember too much about that...besides more hospital... and then had pnemonia which was probably part of the 103 degree fever. Needless to say.. lots of make up work
- Didn't turn in any of zed make up work and still passed all the classes.
- Performed Shel Silversteins The Giving Tree for a theater competition, The entire seating was filled, Performed spectacularly and had standing ovations... lost the competition. Not that i hold a grudge..but I'll explain why afterwards...the only people to say anything bad were the people performing the same time as us...cause they had no audience.
-As revenge to the judges of zed competition, my school performed flatchulents the musical a roaring musical comedy about bathroom humor.
(sorry I'm a theater nut...so Screaming words in public or doing crazy stuff is rather common :smallfrown: )
- Downing a Big Gulp (7-11 thing) filled with slurpee in 5 minutes for breakfast. Had massive Brain freeze

reorith
2008-07-28, 11:45 PM
y'all are a bunch of weirdos.
well i'm off to see if the new miley cyrus album syncs up with shooter. it didn't match the departed.

Cuddly
2008-07-28, 11:51 PM
Once, I fell asleep outside of a tent because I was drunk

Once, I pooped down a chimney because I wasn't drunk. Would have had trouble getting up there otherwise.

The Vorpal Tribble
2008-07-29, 12:00 AM
I've dared to dance with the purple monkeys picked by the light of the pale harvest moon.

I've photographed baloney until it issued a restraining order.

I've delved into the depths of an argyle sock and was gone for a year through the wormholes within.

I've gotten my certificate that I am in fact an ordained minister of the church of Mac Tonight.

I've named every hair on the roadkilled corpse of a Canadian chupacabra.

I've had sugar plums dance in my head, so I had surgery for their removal and sold them to perform Vaudeville

Yet I have never been kissed... by E.T.

Semidi
2008-07-29, 12:04 AM
I've sat in a rolling chair, held onto a rope that was connected to a car, and rolled around at roughly 45 miles and hour.

Yes I was hurt, but a friend of mine was hurt more--the wheels got to hot and shattered, sending him flying at the same speed.

I'm better now--not quite as stupid.

H. Zee
2008-07-29, 01:40 AM

Yea.

I once walked into a crowded McDonald's and shouted "APPLE PIE!"

It wasn't even for a dare. I just wanted to embarrass my friend, who was claiming that he wasn't easily embarrassed. It worked.

Oh, and me and my other friend (who genuinely isn't easily embarrassed) have pretended to be cheerleaders at a pensioners' croquet game. Eventually an old man walked up and started explaining the rules to us, so we ran away.

DigoDragon
2008-07-29, 06:28 AM
THERE IS NOTHING RIDICULOUS ABOUT TALKING TO YOURSELF.

True, but start worrying if you have arguments with yourself... and lose.
I used to have a roommate like that. I really do believe he was mental.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-07-29, 06:30 AM
Refusing other people´s food is just a good dose of paranoia.....

I´m mean a bit paranoid. BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN THEY´RE NOT AFTER YOU!

Thufir
2008-07-29, 06:45 AM

I'm like that.

I also used to do this (http://www.xkcd.com/245/).

I generally hold that everyone talks to themselves. The process is called 'thinking'. Just different levels of weirdness in your manner of thinking.

Klose_the_Sith
2008-07-29, 07:11 AM
This kid had been hassling me for ages, so I brought my Referee Whistle to school as a just in case. He got too close, I got it out and blew it so hard he actually ran away and avoided me for weeks. :smallbiggrin:

Vaynor
2008-07-29, 07:55 AM
When walking, I cannot step on cracks or lines on the floor, or the projected line any nearby line would make if extended. When walking on square tiles I move as if I were a knight in chess.
I tend to go to bed when the sun rises and wake up almost exactly 6 hours later *is tired*.
A big box of Legos can entertain me for days on end. Even a small box, I guess.
My favorite TV show is Teen Titans.
I tend to mix up words in a sentence, I guess as if I were dyslexic but with words not letters, and only when speaking (sometimes mix up the first letters of two words in a sentence).

That's all I can think of at the moment.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-07-29, 08:21 AM
I tend to go to bed when the sun rises and wake up almost exactly 6 hours later *is tired*..
Now that´s just plain normal, right?

The Bushranger
2008-07-29, 08:26 AM
I like Brussels sprouts.
OK, now that is weird.
Are you sure you're hum...
*looks again at avatar*
Oh. Right.
*wonders where you stuff the ones on a pole-dancing marilith*

Jade_Tarem
2008-07-29, 08:28 AM
I once walked into a crowded McDonald's and shouted "APPLE PIE!"

It wasn't even for a dare. I just wanted to embarrass my friend, who was claiming that he wasn't easily embarrassed. It worked.

Names changed to protect the not-so-innocent.

I have a friend who, a few years ago on a band trip, shouted to the entire bus "WHAT? WE WERE JUST DISCUSSING HOW SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE AND THE IMPLICATIONS THEREOF." This was weeks after the book had come out.

I got back at him, though. When signing the bus list (for both of us), which the band uses to call attendance, I signed him up and used a derogatory nickname for him that he hated and wanted everyone to forget about. So for the rest of the year, every trip, the role call went:

"Aaron Peters?"

"Here!"

"Jack 'The Eternal Freshman' Eastnome?"

"...I hate you, Aaron."

evisiron
2008-07-29, 08:44 AM
On Halloween I put on the kit in the morning, and went through my classes looking like a vampire.

If in a group and silence descends, my girlfriend and I sometimes break it up with the Metalocalypse thing of "Stops Copies me!" "Stops Copies me!" "Stops Copies me!" "Stops Copies me!" etc.
Funny looks :smallbiggrin:

We once dressed my girlfriends cats as turtles.

We filled my girlfriends room with balloons (xkcd inspired). We later pushed them all into a closet and tricked people into opening it, so they got hit by a balloon avalanche!

Thufir
2008-07-29, 08:49 AM
Oh yes, my A-level music class used to hide in the walk in cupboards with the instruments and jump out at our teachers. And on one occasion, one of our teachers got us to jump out at his year 9 class. Then off to physics! "Sorry I'm late, I was in a cupboard in the music department."

Sewer_Bandito
2008-07-29, 09:41 AM
We were bored at New York on a school trip, so we marched around the city (around 20 or so of us) in step, stopping periodically to say "Spartans, what is your profession?" with the rest of us screaming "HO! HO! HO!". All of ths while wearing hoodies with brightly colored pictures of food on them.

I'm sure I've done more, I just can't think of them right now.

Doran_Liadon
2008-07-29, 12:58 PM
I drank Coke through my nose once. It really hurt...

Vaynor
2008-07-29, 03:02 PM
Now that´s just plain normal, right?

The "almost exactly 6 hours later part" was the strange thing.

Collin152
2008-07-29, 04:00 PM
I create ciphers in my spare time.
Sometimes with the intent of creating something resembling a new language.

L'xab ov or iye fuw!

reorith
2008-07-29, 04:22 PM
I drank Coke through my nose once. It really hurt...

i drank bourbon through my nose once.

Ranna
2008-07-29, 05:59 PM
I quite like wondering around my super market in my pjs and then I put a colander on my head in order to transport it around whilst I was carrying many packets of cereal.

I got the colander free because I forgot to take it off.

Yay!

But in all serious I do like my Pjs!

EndlessWrath
2008-07-29, 06:16 PM
So my band director hates it when people do homework in his class. He always says "You don't do band work in English Class so don't do English work in band class!".

So one day I got up in English class and started playing trumpet. I got a detention but it made him laugh so hard..the next three periods I got to sleep/do homework (if I had to or felt like it)

Goes to show, you can't say anything anymore without someone doing something crazy :smallamused:

10:51
2008-07-29, 06:43 PM
Someone say crazy?

One time, drunk, me and some friends somehow stumbled into the nearby university medical facilities (which was unlocked…I think) in the middle of the night, and stole an oxygen tank.

Another time, drunk, I busted into a coffee pub, or maybe a bar…I can’t remember, but I started singing “A Whole New World.” Everyone stopped, and stared at me for the duration of it, where I sang the male and female parts, trying to adjust my voice the best I could. I got a standing ovation.

Once me and my friends filled one of the campus water fountains up with soap bubbles, hid inside the bubbles, in the fountain, and jumped out and scared the **** out of passerbyers while screaming "boogaboogabooga." We were drunk.

I have a lot good stories actually that don’t involve booze…but all my good fights have happened when I was drunk.

I once fought my television drunk. I won.

My Toliet. Won that.

My couch. It got me in the end, it was so comfy.

Wow….so many good fights.

DigoDragon
2008-07-30, 06:54 AM
i drank bourbon through my nose once.

I sneezed part of a blueberry muffin out my nose once. I was eating a blueberry muffin when a friend told me a funny joke and started chokking on my muffin. I managed to recover, but the muffin didn't cough up... just vanished. A couple minutes later I sneezed. I had a few witnesses and they were quite... shocked to put it mildly that this perfectly identifiable piece of blueberry muffin came out. Now THAT was different.

And kinda gross, true. :smallredface:

draco567
2008-07-30, 10:57 AM
Someone say crazy?

One time, drunk, me and some friends somehow stumbled into the nearby university medical facilities (which was unlocked…I think) in the middle of the night, and stole an oxygen tank.

Another time, drunk, I busted into a coffee pub, or maybe a bar…I can’t remember, but I started singing “A Whole New World.” Everyone stopped, and stared at me for the duration of it, where I sang the male and female parts, trying to adjust my voice the best I could. I got a standing ovation.

Once me and my friends filled one of the campus water fountains up with soap bubbles, hid inside the bubbles, in the fountain, and jumped out and scared the **** out of passerbyers while screaming "boogaboogabooga." We were drunk.

I have a lot good stories actually that don’t involve booze…but all my good fights have happened when I was drunk.

I once fought my television drunk. I won.

My Toliet. Won that.

My couch. It got me in the end, it was so comfy.

Wow….so many good fights.

None of that seems all that crazy, when drunk.

Mr. Mud
2008-07-30, 11:03 AM
All my good stories:

1. I can't remember them, I so out of it,
or 2. Some might be... uhm... kinda of illegal depeding where you are and I don't wanna get banned from my favoite forum :biggrin:

But, One Time I burned all the hairs off my left leg when I was drunk... Bad move.I still can't go as much hair on it as the left one, and I'm itallian. Imagine that picture.

Poerts
2008-07-30, 11:23 AM
Lets see... Snorted Claritin, ate a meal made entirely of dumpster food, hitch-hiked by a no hitch-hiking sign, and got two lesbians to sign a shirt saying that it's possible that I may or may not have had a hawt threesome with them. Then there was some other stuff that didn't happen just in the last two weeks.

Coplantor
2008-08-01, 10:47 AM
Lets see, once i drinked two liters of wine, lots of beer, some vermoth and some whisky, and i ended the night a little drunk instead of dead.

I can bend backwards like Neo on the first matrix movie, i dont know if I can dodge bullets, i havent tried that yet. I can also moonwalk, move my eyes from left to right at incredible speed. I have a talent for voice acting, I can draw quite good (im planning to go to comic producion classes). If I remember anything else, i'll post it later.

Shademan
2008-08-01, 03:03 PM
Lets see, once i drinked two liters of wine, lots of beer, some vermoth and some whisky, and i ended the night a little drunk instead of dead.

I can bend backwards like Neo on the first matrix movie, i dont know if I can dodge bullets, i havent tried that yet. I can also moonwalk, move my eyes from left to right at incredible speed. I have a talent for voice acting, I can draw quite good (im planning to go to comic producion classes). If I remember anything else, i'll post it later.

lets be partners! im a drawer meself and comics be my life. and judging by norwegian standards i'd say i'd make a excellent voice actor. seriously, after half a hour of Amazing spiderman in Norwegian your ears will bleed hornets!
then again "partner" have had a kinda wrong "sound" ever after them homosexuals started using it.

wait, why am i posting here? OH YES! i was gonna tell about that time i hadnt slept in a day, ate my OWN pancakes and drank way to much soda.
what happened? all the walls disappeared. the roof and floor was there, but i couldnt see the walls. i ran into some of them and then i went to bed.
man...

Coplantor
2008-08-01, 03:22 PM
lets be partners! im a drawer meself and comics be my life. and judging by norwegian standards i'd say i'd make a excellent voice actor. seriously, after half a hour of Amazing spiderman in Norwegian your ears will bleed hornets!
then again "partner" have had a kinda wrong "sound" ever after them homosexuals started using it.

wait, why am i posting here? OH YES! i was gonna tell about that time i hadnt slept in a day, ate my OWN pancakes and drank way to much soda.
what happened? all the walls disappeared. the roof and floor was there, but i couldnt see the walls. i ran into some of them and then i went to bed.
man...

OK, partnership accepted, you will recieve sometime from now to ten days a letter with precise instructions on how to help me to take over the world... and your post reminded me of a time in wich i didnt slept for two days and when i finally got back home... my mother grounded me, and the punishment was "you wont sleep untill 10 PM" (I arrived home at 7 AM) Curiously, I went to a friend's house that night, played trivial pursuit, and then here at my home, i stayed untill 9 am playing crash bash with a friend on the PS1... so it was actually 2 and a half days...

Shademan
2008-08-01, 03:28 PM
OK, partnership accepted, you will recieve sometime from now to ten days a letter with precise instructions on how to help me to take over the world... and your post reminded me of a time in wich i didnt slept for two days and when i finally got back home... my mother grounded me, and the punishment was "you wont sleep untill 10 PM" (I arrived home at 7 AM) Curiously, I went to a friend's house that night, played trivial pursuit, and then here at my home, i stayed untill 9 am playing crash bash with a friend on the PS1... so it was actually 2 and a half days...

HUSH HUSH! not so loud!
the world mustn know of our alliance yet...

yeah, staying awake for...way to long in room full of tipsy friends can be fun too.
i was declared a genius by some guy i really didnt know... yeah it is kinda funny being the ONLY sober guy...

Shraik
2008-08-02, 12:17 AM
Someone once dared me to take a sip of coca cola mixed with sweet and sour sauce, ketchup, salt, pepper, and I think something else, not sure.
I sipped it. Said it was good, then did it again. The feeling in my stomach wasn't aching but very odd and scared me.

I wore a trench coat, Fedora, and Dark black gloves for a month and a half.

I slapped someone with a swiffer wet jet cloth to freak them out. He gave me a look like he was disgusted then let out a loud eww.

GrassyGnoll
2008-08-02, 12:26 AM
Two words: lightbulb baseball

shadowxknight
2008-08-02, 12:31 AM
I snorted wasabi yesterday.
It wasn't pleasant...

The_Squid
2008-08-02, 12:36 AM
Walked around downtown with my friends yelling about how you need to save the pacific tree octopus.
While wearing a tux and a beret.

Xeava
2008-08-16, 04:36 AM
has anyone here (other than me obviously) eaten popcorn with a spoon or an icecream with a knife and fork?

or am i just too strange.......

The Bushranger
2008-08-16, 08:38 AM
Yes. Yes, you are.
:smalltongue:

Have you ever...
...been flown into at 55mph by a great egret?
:smalleek:

Krimm_Blackleaf
2008-08-16, 06:12 PM
Has anyone here ever done something that most normal people wouldn't do, like say.. right now, I'm drinking a 2 liter bottle of soda straight from the bottle, anyone ever done that? Post your strange habits here :smalltongue:

Do that all the time.

[snip]And I once wore a top hat and suit jacket to school.

Do that almost every day(that I'm still in school).

I'm kind of a human vampire. I hate the sun and sleep during the day.

I don't sleep much. I should be asleep right now. One I started categorizing the various stages of sleep deprivation to keep myself awake. Number three is: 'so tired everything is funny'

Same.

I listen to a single song over and over for hours on end. Or jump between a small group of songs.

Likewise.

Now my other stuff.

I only really like going on walks late at night(usually between 11 pm and 4 am), and when I do I walk around with my staff topped with a real goat's skull. It tends to get me funny looks from the Circle-K clerks when I walk in to buy chips.

If it weren't too hot in the summer, I'd do all of this in a full suit and top hat, though I'd still bring the staff. I plan to do it more in the fall and winter.

Sometimes when I'm talking to people, or even one person I'll stare off into space right over their shoulder and look like I'm talking to someone right behind them.

I eat and drink things probably more quickly than I should, and in massive quantities. Leave me with a big big bag of chips, it'll be gone in an hour. If I'm allowed to a 24 pack of diet pepsi, It'll be gone by the end of the day. On top of that, sometimes I'll spend days and days eating as much as possible, and then about the same amount eating about one meal a day.

This probably isn't a unique trait, but whenever someone's making fun of D&D I only get mad when they say stuff inaccurately.
TV: "I'm a 46th level Dungeon Master."
Me: "DUNGEON MASTERS DON'T HAVE LEVELS, THIS IS THE DUMBEST COMMERCIAL EVER!"

Shraik
2008-08-16, 10:03 PM
Someone gave me a gallon of water in school, it was june and hot, so I opened it and started drinking. It was the end of the day, so I went home, made Ice tea then brought it too school the next day. Damn did I have to go the bathroom

Incarnum3
2008-08-16, 11:52 PM
I once staged a (fake) Communist revolt at my Uni with a few friends. Synchronized dumpster fires all around campus, the slow take over of the Student newspaper, fliers posted at strategic points, graffiti all over the place as well (got my friend to do a rather realistic rendition of Lenin on the Campus Library wall). Took weeks of planning. I thought for sure we would be arrested.

Leon Stormchild
2008-08-17, 01:50 PM
I went to a conference on National Intelligence a while back, and one of the people working there taught us a bunch of "tradecraft", as they call it.:smallwink:

Our final? We had to follow and photograph several of the TA's through Baltimore harbor. Essentially we were spying on US turf.:smallbiggrin:

Gem Flower
2008-08-17, 02:34 PM
When walking, I touch random plants of all kinds if they are easily in arm's reach. Does that count?