PDA

View Full Version : Castlefest!

Dallas-Dakota
2008-07-30, 04:02 AM
Where : The Netherlands, Lisse.
When : August 1st, 2nd and 3rd.

It'l be pretty awesome. Even though I'l only be going on the 1st of august.

I was wondering, is anybody else going? Because that would be awesome.

V : And damn you to!

YPU
2008-07-30, 04:09 AM
damn you, i will be going the 2nd.
But its prety good, bether then Elf Fantasy Fair and that the bigest of europe.

MrEdwardNigma
2008-07-30, 04:33 AM
Sounds pretty awesome.

Any chance I'll still be able to get tickets for saturday?

Dallas-Dakota
2008-07-30, 05:00 AM
Yep, it'l be awesome.

And it's more awesome for me. Since I'm going with Arcana(My LARP group) which means I don't have to deal with tickets and such and get to go in for free. :smallcool:

YPU
2008-07-30, 09:35 AM
enigma, they are saying that tickets for saterduy will be running out during the day. We are asuming that if we make sure we are there at the opening time we will have tickets, so it depends on how late you will be able to get there. if you are going lets meet up somehwere.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-07-30, 09:56 AM
Well, if you're both going on saturday and I'm going on friday....

I'l need a fairly accurate picture of you(both of you).

Then on friday, I'm gonna leave some cookies behind by our stand. With your pictures. Only the people from those pictures may take them. :smalltongue:

That way I'm gonna give you some cookies!

YPU
2008-07-30, 10:01 AM
hehe, that wil be fun, im prety sure i know some arcana peeps by face, if not by name.

Gem Flower
2008-07-30, 10:35 AM
Damn. My position in the world stops me from going.:smallfrown: Ah well, to everyone else: Have fun!:smallsmile:

Dallas-Dakota
2008-07-30, 10:39 AM
You know them?
*gets out info*

Recognize any of these?
Jelle
Patrick Deters
Wouter Gortenmulder
Grad Bloemers
Kino Verburg
?
Got any name I can give them so we'l be sure the cookies go to the right person?

Noooo
Database Error Database error
The database has encountered a problem.

*waits*

YPU
2008-07-30, 10:41 AM
sriously, i would only know them by the IC names from other larps where they play. I tend to be realy bad at real names.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-07-30, 10:42 AM
Ah ok.
Can you give a pic I can print out and leave? So they know who the cookies are for.

YPU
2008-07-30, 10:44 AM
yes that should work, pics coming soon.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-07-30, 11:04 AM
Would one such as http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/3056/ike2ul4.jpg

Do? Or have you got a better one?

YPU
2008-07-30, 11:09 AM
I could wear those cloths, but they are to hot i think.
the info that I wil be acompanied by two female elfs in skimpy pink clothes might help.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-07-30, 11:10 AM
I could wear those cloths, but they are to hot i think.
the info that I wil be acompanied by two female elfs in skimpy pink clothes might help.
Yes that might help.

How the heck do you guys pull that off? *Jealous!*

YPU
2008-07-30, 11:33 AM
girlfriend and a friend of hers.

ok, glad i could help.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-07-30, 11:39 AM
Still, a good accurate pic is best.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-07-31, 03:49 PM
I´m printing out the pic now.

I´l leave it at the arcana stand with a box of cookies en a mention to the guys that this guy(*present pic*) will be along, accompanied by two scarce clothed elf women.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-08-01, 04:50 PM
Castlefest was awesome.

Just ask for the cookies Willem left behind, should be there. I hope I´ve given enough descriptions. I left your pic(a 4 size practically) duc taped to the box of cookies. Which are btw, spritsen.

I hope you gets them. We´re practically in the middle of the terrain. Around the middle unicorn sign on the map. If you can´t find it, but do see the blue dragon going around, then ask its master where to go for the arcana stand.....:smalltongue:

Ps, if you have went before, you´l remember the dragon most likely, we´re the people who own it and bring it. :smallamused:

Shademan
2008-08-01, 05:09 PM
øøøh....whatre we talkin' aboot now? LARP or whud?

Pepz
2008-08-01, 05:25 PM
might make it next year, needed to work the last two days, and going to prague tomorrow:smallwink:
had a friend go though.

o, and I dó love the Elf Fair:smallsmile: am there every year :smallsmile:

YPU
2008-08-01, 05:29 PM
øøøh....whatre we talkin' aboot now? LARP or whud?
Yes, well kind of. Its a fantasy fair, LARP included.
And I will be going tomorrow, how could I not go and at least pick up the cookies. yay thanks DD.
Elf fantasy aint bad, its just that for the biggest fantasy fair of the whole of Europe you would expect more.

MrEdwardNigma
2008-08-01, 05:36 PM
I'd love to come, but unfortunately I'm otherwise occupied...

Also, we're going to need pictures of you and the elves.

Shademan
2008-08-01, 05:39 PM
And I will be going tomorrow, how could I not go and at least pick up the cookies. yay thanks DD.
Elf fantasy aint bad, its just that for the biggest fantasy fair of the whole of Europe you would expect more.

ah, i think i understand.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-08-02, 01:30 AM
Well. Not really LARP included. Well yeah.
But my stand is the only one which runs a demo. :smallcool:

YPU
2008-08-04, 05:41 PM
You know dallas it would have been easyier of your stand would have stood with the rest of the larps…
Anyhow, I had a great time. And the cookies were awesome, a lot of peeps were really happy when offered them one. Lets make sure we are there at the same time next one ok?

Yours,
Personaly,
Undead.