PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Horrible vs Dr. McNinja

darkblade
2008-07-30, 08:31 PM
After ascending to his place in the Evil League of Evil Dr. Horrible receives a call from the "Real Leader of the Evil League of Evil" a man going by the name Alucard (Dracula). Dracula tells Dr. Horrible that he needs him to remove a hero who has recently become annoying one Dr. McNinja.

Meanwhile Captain Hammer is having his malfunctioning death ray induced cronic pain treated by that very Doctor/Ninja. McNinja deduces that only by having Dr. Horrible explain to him exactly what the death ray was supposed to do can he cure his fellow hero.

So the two Doctors arrange to do battle on the streets of LA at night allowing McNinja full ninja stealth abilities and giving Dr. Horrible a home feild advantage.

So Dr. Horrible gathered his Freeze ray, Stun ray, Death ray and remote veichle control device and called up his friend Moist. Dr. McNinja brought his lab coat, car, Katanna and Gordito and his guns.

So I ask you playgrounders, which Morally Ambiguous Doctorate (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MorallyAmbiguousDoctorate) would win this battle?

Silence
2008-07-30, 08:34 PM
By my calculations, a minor rift in time and space would appear, killing both via waves of pure awesome.

Chronicled
2008-07-30, 09:00 PM
So the two Doctors arrange to do battle on the streets of LA at night allowing McNinja full ninja stealth abilities and giving Dr. Horrible a home feild advantage.

You think McNinja needs a nocturnal urban battleground to fully employ his stealth? Bah! You are mistaken, sir.

darkblade
2008-07-30, 09:02 PM
You think McNinja needs a nocturnal urban battleground to fully employ his stealth? Bah! You are mistaken, sir.

No he does not need it but it makes things alot easier.

TeeEl
2008-07-30, 09:17 PM
How is this even a contest? Dr. Horrible is a total poser. Even after taking his place in the Evil League of Evil his villainous exploits seem to be on the level of waving a blaster around halfheartedly while people cower like stunned sheep because they merely believe that he is a murderous mastermind. Even if it was just Gordito it would be a lopsided match. Dark Smoke Puncher might be more on Dr. Horrible's level.

...hmm. The McNinja family (plus Gordito) versus the ELE. Now that, gentlemen, would be a fight worth watching.

hanzo66
2008-07-31, 12:44 AM
I doubt the McNinja family (even with their bloodline of Awesome) could handle the wrath of the Thoroughbred of Sin!

GrassyGnoll
2008-07-31, 02:13 AM
Why does someone have to die? I believe Dr. McNinja's ninja senses could detect the dillholeness of Captain Hammer and Dr. Horrible's silent righteousness. I predict a Gordito-esque villain turn around. At least temporarily.

FoE
2008-07-31, 03:12 AM
I predict they kill each other and then return to life as Ninja Pirate Clown Robot Zombies. How craaaaaaaaaazy!

darkblade
2008-07-31, 01:47 PM
How is this even a contest? Dr. Horrible is a total poser. Even after taking his place in the Evil League of Evil his villainous exploits seem to be on the level of waving a blaster around halfheartedly while people cower like stunned sheep because they merely believe that he is a murderous mastermind. Even if it was just Gordito it would be a lopsided match. Dark Smoke Puncher might be more on Dr. Horrible's level.

...hmm. The McNinja family (plus Gordito) versus the ELE. Now that, gentlemen, would be a fight worth watching.

We don't see anything he does after he gets into the ELE, he isn't really in the ELE until he changes his costume and sts at the table with the other higher ups. That bank robbery we see with Moist is stil pre-ELE.

The whole McNinja family (plus Gordito) vs the ELE would be pure speculation as we have no idea about anyf the other ELE member's powers.

I doubt the McNinja family (even with their bloodline of Awesome) could handle the wrath of the Thoroughbred of Sin!

Bad Horse is not actively involved in this fight.

Why does someone have to die? I believe Dr. McNinja's ninja senses could detect the dillholeness of Captain Hammer and Dr. Horrible's silent righteousness. I predict a Gordito-esque villain turn around. At least temporarily.

Dr. McNinja is no trying to kill Dr. Horrible even though Dr. Horribl eis trying to kill McNinja. McNinja need Horrible alive to figure outhow to cure Captain Hammer.

Captain Hammer is now just constantly crying in cronic pain not being his normal jerkass-self and Dr. Horrible has become a cold less kind hearted villian after Penny died.

I predict they kill each other and then return to life as Ninja Pirate Clown Robot Zombies. How craaaaaaaaaazy!

Only if the battle takes place on April 1st. :smalltongue:

BRC
2008-07-31, 02:13 PM
Does Gordito get Yoshi? And what about Julia?

DraPrime
2008-07-31, 02:42 PM
Here's a question:

How does someone who surfed on a dracula-bot from the moon to the earth lose?

chiasaur11
2008-07-31, 05:20 PM
Here's a question:

The important part is that Mcninja punched out Death.
You can't kill that kind of man. You can only fail in an awesome manner.

darkblade
2008-08-01, 07:29 AM
Does Gordito get Yoshi? And what about Julia?

No Yoshi and Julia are not pesent fr this battle.

Here's a question:

He wouldn't hae been able to do that if he didn't have his brother's help. So you know being timestopped by the Freeze Ray and then shot with the Death Ray would probably do him in.

The important part is that Mcninja punched out Death.
You can't kill that kind of man. You can only fail in an awesome manner.

Okay I can't argue about that making him pretty much impossible to kill.

SuperciliousCad
2008-08-03, 02:54 AM
I'd think that the ninja has a strong advantage here. Dr. Horrible's freeze ray seems like it can be dodged, and he'd have to actually see his target to even aim it. If the stealthy surgeon strikes unseen, Billy will likely go down fast... unless the Thoroughbred of Sin has taught him a few more tricks.

My question though, is this:
Benjamin Franklin's Clone vs. Fake Thomas Jefferson?

Nevrmore
2008-08-03, 06:35 AM
Now that's a tricky one. Does Benjamin Franklin have a Honda Accord at the time of this fight?

Eldan
2008-08-03, 09:50 AM
Easy.
Clone beats fake.

BRC
2008-08-04, 02:44 PM
I'd think that the ninja has a strong advantage here. Dr. Horrible's freeze ray seems like it can be dodged, and he'd have to actually see his target to even aim it. If the stealthy surgeon strikes unseen, Billy will likely go down fast... unless the Thoroughbred of Sin has taught him a few more tricks.

Fake Thomas Jefferson would end up as His Grace Fake Thomas Jefferson by the end of the fight.