PDA

View Full Version : Missing Threads

BizzaroStormy
2008-07-31, 04:53 AM
I'm noticing that mainly in the d20 Homebrew forum, many of the topics seem to keep dropping off the list. They wont be on either of the 2 pages but when I search the forum, the thread still exists.

Zeb The Troll
2008-07-31, 05:37 AM
Are they threads that are more than a month since they've been posted in? It's probably just that you have your options set to only show threads that are less than one month old and these are timing out beyond that so they don't show up, but they aren't deleted either. You can change this under the Edit Options link in your User CP.

Roland St. Jude
2008-07-31, 07:14 AM
Are they threads that are more than a month since they've been posted in? It's probably just that you have your options set to only show threads that are less than one month old and these are timing out beyond that so they don't show up, but they aren't deleted either. You can change this under the Edit Options link in your User CP.

Correct. You can also change it using "Display Options" at the bottom of the page (which shows you the older threads just temporarily). A less permanent, but probably more resource-friendly solution. (As this is a technical point, I put it at 50/50 whether Rawhide needs to come in and correct me. :smallsmile:)

BizzaroStormy
2008-07-31, 12:27 PM
Yeah, I found out that I had the thing set to two days and not 2 months.

Rawhide
2008-07-31, 04:34 PM
Roland is correct. You can change it permanently, but we ask that you leave it at a month and change it only when you need to.