PDA

View Full Version : Who wants to see a Kirby Air Ride 2?

itsmeyouidiot
2008-07-31, 03:10 PM
I was just playing Kirby's Air Ride, thinking about how cool it would be to have a sequel on the Wii. In the original, you "waggled" the control stick rapidly back and forth to spin, which felt oddly like you actually were spinning the craft. How do you think this would translate with the Wii's motion control?

Yeah, I thought so. It's a pretty good idea, though, Kirby's air ride was a good game, and it didn't feel like just another Mario Kart ripoff. I'd love to see another sometime soon.

On another note, have you noticed how similar the Brawl menu is to the Kirby's Air Ride menu? Give me a break, Mahisiro Sakurai. :smalltongue:

Dairun Cates
2008-07-31, 03:13 PM
Oh, I agree, but it's never coming. It was just too obscure for most people. Great game though. The essence of a casual and fun racing game. Of course, City Run was the best part.

Mattarias, King.
2008-07-31, 03:14 PM
:smallbiggrin: Aw, man. I totally loved air ride. City run was great. A sequel would have my full support.

The Orange Zergling
2008-07-31, 06:25 PM
One of my friends hates it for no apparent reason, but I loved Air Ride. I'd totally buy a sequel. Hell, even if it was on the GameCube.

blakyoshi7
2008-08-01, 07:00 AM
Air Ride was a great game. I really just don't understand why some people don't like it.

itsmeyouidiot
2008-08-01, 10:41 AM
One of my friends hates it for no apparent reason, but I loved Air Ride. I'd totally buy a sequel. Hell, even if it was on the GameCube.

Why not for the N64? That way, it'll be even more profitable!

Seriously, the only reason I still have a gamecube is for the Game Boy Player.

GryffonDurime
2008-08-01, 03:32 PM
Mmm. That was a lovely game. It was like Diddy Kong Racing, but with less in the way of manic comedy and more in the way of surreal ambiance...I need to go buy it now.

Volug
2008-08-03, 09:03 AM
Put it on Wii Ware, and I'll buy.:smallbiggrin:

Inhuman Bot
2008-08-03, 02:30 PM
man, I love this game. I agree, city run was the best! I've heard news that a second one is coming out, actually, hopefully with more citys to er, run in. And to think the original concept was a kirby platformer o n vehicles.

Geno9999
2008-08-03, 08:26 PM
Can't say that I've played it, but it sounds like a kind of racing game that I might like (a Racing game with a bit chaos of items/abilities) I liked the commercal that I saw (Can't beat'em? Eat'em)
Here's to KAR2, :smallbiggrin:

Atomsized
2008-08-04, 08:35 AM
If there was a KA2 then i might look foward to buying it.......if i had a Wii :smallsigh:.