PDA

View Full Version : Free from zombies! By popular deman the thread is up!

Pages : [1] 2

Fan
2008-07-31, 08:18 PM
Here's the backstory (First timer here so dont be harsh.)

15 days ago the first attack happened, those without guns were killed in seconds, you had been on the run for the past couple of days, and you had Finlay managed to hole up, in a abandoned school building off the side of Dublin. (Yes, this is based in england.) You hadn't really expected much, hell you were surprised you had lasted this long. Then the T.v. flared to life, and an announcer woman came into being with an extremely blurry picture.
"The rapture has come", the announcer lady said, "It has come, and the dead are rising from their graves, the demon of HELL reach forth from the earth, and attempt to devour our souls, even the angels have sent remarkably few, to aid us in our hour of need." and then the T.V went dead, you tried switching it back on but it would'nt go back on despite anything the group tried to do.

This is where you start.

The group is in the same run-down school building that the event happened in, food is begginging to run out, and water is getting scarce you estimate you have enough food for 5 days travel you estimate, but your not sure how many might be in the woods, as you sat there you hear a shout from down stairs something about having found, an old mining tunnel that might lead to a potenital exit (I would'nt screw you guys now would I?) The tunnel is dark, and dank the mildew emits a pungent odor as you investigate the entrance.
The choice is yours take the route through the forest or chance your way through the mines?

alexeduardo
2008-07-31, 08:46 PM
I say we take the mines

loads shotgun

This baby's of more use down there

ahzreal
2008-07-31, 08:48 PM
Ahz smirked. "Geez, basically a pick between 'The Path of Destruction' or 'The Tunnel of Doom." He thought about it for a moment. "I put my vote for the forest. My rifle will basically be worth **** in the tunnels."

alexeduardo
2008-07-31, 08:52 PM
yeah, but I suppose you expect me to runs around in the forest, trying to get into shotgun range with a zombie?
F**k! no thank you miss

Fan
2008-07-31, 08:54 PM
One o the older men approaches you, and tells you to calm down."Now young man, I hopwe you understand how dark its gonna be in those mines, while your shotun will be more useful down there that young man wont be able to do anything, and in the forest at least both of you are useful to some degree, but I'm just an old man so I call this vote a tie until we have another person vote."

ahzreal
2008-07-31, 08:54 PM
"Miss?! I'm a guy," Ahz smiles slyly. "although, i suppose that is an easy mistake.." He looks to the mines. "And if you want to risk it, i suppose i can switch to my revolver for a while." Looking around, Ahz tries to find a lightsource. Chemical glowsticks or a flashlight would be nice, maybe even a flare.

alexeduardo
2008-07-31, 08:58 PM
yes, but we need more guns to do this, I say we wait for another survivor

he looks at the old timer

Although, with a walking bomb we wouldn't even need guns

ahzreal
2008-07-31, 09:02 PM
"We don't need to wait for more survivors.. Just don't miss... AHA!" Ahz hands over a flashlight to the old man, and the shotgun guy, keeping the rest. "This should do.. Let's go.. Shotgun dude, you go first."

Fan
2008-07-31, 09:03 PM
The old timer draws a revovler on you when you mention that, helooks a little bit like John Wayne, so I would'nt try that. (also how do you plan on making a walking bomb?) Ahz's search brings up 5 flashlights 2 packs of batteries, and a single shot flare gun. (my dice roller loves you Ahz.)

alexeduardo
2008-07-31, 09:05 PM
Pedro takes the flares angrily,
I still say we don't go into the meat grinder alone.

I've heard tose things can suck your soul. If that's true, I don't wanna be first

ahzreal
2008-07-31, 09:07 PM
Ahz stares at him. "You have a shotgun... Quit whining and go, or give me your shotgun and i'll do it."

Fan
2008-07-31, 09:09 PM
The old timer sighs, and says "Stop your whinin' I'll go first so that way none of the youngins get hurt, also could you toss me a flashlight?"(The old timer is more than meetss the eye believve me.)

alexeduardo
2008-07-31, 09:09 PM
*sigh*

He tightens his rosary as he enters the tunnel, wishing the old guy a slow death

ahzreal
2008-07-31, 09:12 PM
Ahz hands the old man a flashlight. "I hope your as good a shot as I am.."

Fan
2008-07-31, 09:16 PM
The old timer proceds down the mine the flashlight dducktaped to his wrist, the mine smells of sulfur, and Mildew as you go down you also smell another peculaar smell that of rotting fruit, and decay. The old man motions for guys to stop saying that he heard something farther down the hallway. (This post will increase in size once you guys decide to go forward, and ignore him, or stay back.)

ahzreal
2008-07-31, 09:17 PM
Ahz stops moving, preparing his rovolver. "What is it?"

alexeduardo
2008-07-31, 09:18 PM
I'll go forward, I want to see one of those buggers for meself

Fan
2008-07-31, 09:22 PM
Thye old man, and the Hispanic go forward down the tunnel when Alex hears a hissing , and from the top of the tunnel you see a hunter, and the old man screams as it leaps at him pining him to the floor savagely raking him with its long bone like claws.

here's wht you guys now about them:

Hunter: An agile Infected who can climb walls and jump over rooftops, similar to 28 Days Later Infected and Half-Life 2's Fast Zombie. If the Hunter crouches for a certain period of time, it can use its most powerful attack (this was chosen instead of it becoming invisible once backed up to a wall or similar piece of cover, turning invisible, and then pouncing). It can then pounce on a survivor, pinning them down on the floor and slashing at them with its claws, rendering the victim powerless unless The Hunter is killed by a team-mate or knocked off its victim. It is extremely weak, and can only sustain minor gunfire before dying. The Hunter can also retreat, and slowly heal itself

alexeduardo
2008-07-31, 09:23 PM
Pedro hits the monster with the butt of is gun, repeatedly
WOULD THE GOD*DAMNED DEAR MISS BE AS KIND AS TO HELP????!!!!!

ahzreal
2008-07-31, 09:26 PM
There was a resounding blast as Ahz fired his .45 at the Hunter. (I'm assuming you're going to determine the outcome?)

Fan
2008-07-31, 09:30 PM
The continued beatings, and the recent blast from the .45 magnum, knocked it off , and with a hiss, and shudder the creature died , but it was too late for the old man he had been maimed savagely, his face was clawed to hell, and blood was everywhere, this guy had less than an hour to live.
And now the next choice is here, Do you blow his head off or give him a proper burial?

alexeduardo
2008-07-31, 09:30 PM
Pedro point his gun
let's end his suffering

ahzreal
2008-07-31, 09:32 PM
"Wait!" Ahz searches his body for anything useful.

alexeduardo
2008-07-31, 09:34 PM
and we the latinos are suppossed to be the born thieves...

Fan
2008-07-31, 09:37 PM
(curse you Ahz, and my apperently gay for you dice roller.)
As Ahz searches his body he find 5 auto loaders for the .45 magnum, a laser sight for the same gun, and a unlit molotov cocktial. As The Horrible ugly reality sets in that your practicly grave robbing the old man coughs up some blood, and grabs your hand, and says. "I want you to bury me in the east ward cemetary next to my father, he was a great man, and I always wanted to have my eternal rest beside him."
With another laughing cough his eyes glaze over, and somewhere some sad trumpet music is playing. After you guys do whatever you please to the body, you notice that the hunters body is gone a trail of blood leading in the opposite direction of where your going.

alexeduardo
2008-07-31, 09:39 PM
f*uck (I'm gonna get baaaned)we didn't kill the mothrf**ker, I say we go after him

ahzreal
2008-07-31, 09:41 PM
"Alright, let's go.." Ahz says, putting the laser pointer on his gun.

Fan
2008-07-31, 09:44 PM
As you continue back down the hallway you notice that the bloodtrail ends at a ventilation duct in the basement, and that there is alot of more blood then the little bastard could hasve possibly had in him.

ahzreal
2008-07-31, 09:45 PM
"Well that just screams 'bad idea'." Ahz looks down the hallway. "I say we move on."

Fan
2008-07-31, 09:55 PM
(waits on alex.)

ahzreal
2008-07-31, 10:02 PM
(BAH! ddr's while waiting)

expirement10K14
2008-07-31, 10:11 PM
(Nevermind, misread the entire thread. I am now being dragged away while bleeding? Or am I really that stupid?)

ahzreal
2008-07-31, 10:13 PM
"Alright." Ahz leads the way forward, magnum in one hand, flashlight in the other. "Let's hope we're out of here soon."

Fan
2008-07-31, 10:16 PM
Seeing as you guys already killed the monster (kinda.) the trip down the tunnel is relatively smooth save some errie sounds, and it was all good for about ten minuets, they came to a fork in te tunel each side looked inconspicous, and there were no errire sounds coming out of either of them, and ou guys would have had to split up if Ahz in his fishnet shirt had'nt felt a breeze waft through from the right tunnel.(Ahz you are the luckiest bastard I have EVER seen.)

expirement10K14
2008-07-31, 10:20 PM
Okay, so what just happened.

Brendan pulls out his pistol, spraying would be useless in the dark.

So, who are you anyway, and why are you such a lucky person? By the way, do you have a spare flashlight?

nobodylovesyou4
2008-07-31, 10:40 PM
okay, im here, but i think i need an introduction. you wanna do the honors?

Fan
2008-07-31, 10:41 PM
As you followed the path you felt he breeze get stronger, and little rain drops begin to hit your skin, then suddenly as you round the corner, you see the hell this world has become, the sky is almost as dark as night yet you can see the sun just barely through the black dust like clouds, and the falling from the sky was ablack dust that made your skin itch, and the ground itself was caked in the dust, h formerly lush forest was now a dead, ande hallow husk. n the distance you saw a man walking towards the group a revovler in his hand, but do to the heavy dst fall its hard to se in front of you farther than 5 feet.

expirement10K14
2008-07-31, 10:42 PM
Brendan raises his gun.

Hey, who are you. Show yourself or I will fire.

nobodylovesyou4
2008-07-31, 10:45 PM
Hey now, no need to shoot, Tom steps out from behind a tree with his hands in the air. Just another survivor here.... Ahz? A confused look comes across his face as he recognizes his old friend. WTF are you doing here?

Fan
2008-07-31, 10:50 PM
Right as ahz was about to respond to Tommy, a violent tremor shook the ground, rifts begginging to open in the ground, a car near by falling into one of the rifts. then in a flash it stopped freak trmors like these had become common place ever since the rapture, and you could never quite tell when they were going to occur. As the group took a look around they would notice tat Ahz was now covered i the black dust, and apile of i was now atop his head.

ahzreal
2008-07-31, 10:51 PM
"Um.. Surviving." Ahz grimaces as he shakes off the dust. "This guy here is jsut hanging around me because i'm so lucky, i think.. Anyway.. Here." Ahz hands both of them a flashlight.

nobodylovesyou4
2008-07-31, 10:52 PM
Tommy holds the flashlight above his head, accompanied by the legend of zelda music. You got a flashlight!
"sorry..." Tommy finally says, sheepishly. "Let's just continue."

ahzreal
2008-07-31, 10:53 PM
Ahz nods. "But where to?" He looks around for somewhere to go...

Fan
2008-07-31, 10:56 PM
Curse your incerdible luck Ahz!)
As he looks around he sees a sidewalk after searching through an exceptionally prickly briar bush that tore his fish net shirt, and gave him some minor cuts, on the side of the street was a corpse, covered in festering sores, and maggots it sitred a little at the sound apperently this was one of the older zombies in the advanced stages of decay.

expirement10K14
2008-07-31, 10:56 PM
Brendan holds the flashlight to the side of his gun.

I saw this on one of those cop shows back when they existed. Supposed to give you better sight for shooting. Now, on topic. Lets head away from where we came from, which is... um... dammit, were'd we come from?

OH SH*T, is that a body?

Brendan bends down, searching it.

ahzreal
2008-07-31, 10:57 PM
Ahz aims the .45 with the laser sight and fires at the old zombie.

expirement10K14
2008-07-31, 10:58 PM
Dude, what the.. OH SH** THAT'S A FREAKIN ZOMBIE!!!

Brendan jumps back and fires a shot at it.

THAT IS FREAKIN MESSED UP!

Fan
2008-07-31, 11:01 PM
As the incerdibly stupid man reaches down to touch the body the maggots them selves fornm some sort of colloumn out of their bodies, and latch unto his hand.

NEW ENEMY:

Festers: these abominations are the result of the highest stages of zombie decay the maggots, and other flesh eaters that begin to settle in die from eating the infected flesh, and they to become zombiefied, and come back into life with a strange mutation they are able to graft their bodies together to form clubs or latch on their victims, they are easily felled by fire, and spread shot weapons byut pistols, and melle weaposn dont do ****.

ahzreal
2008-07-31, 11:03 PM
Thinking quickly, Ahz fires his flare gun at the Fester. "KILL IT WITH FIRE!"

expirement10K14
2008-07-31, 11:05 PM
LET ME THE F*CK GO!

Brendan, with his unlatched hand, grabs the pistol and fires at the fester.

Fan
2008-07-31, 11:07 PM
While the flare gun made the enitre being quiver, and scream the pistol did jack shi*t, while it was quicklybeing consumed the STUPID man found his hand starting to tingle, and saw that his gloves were almost eaten away.

expirement10K14
2008-07-31, 11:09 PM
I DON'T HAVE ANY FIRE. ITS FREAKING EATING ME!

Brendan begins stomping on its body, pulling his hand away.

LET GO YOU STUPID BAG OF ROTTED FLESH!

nobodylovesyou4
2008-07-31, 11:10 PM
HEY, UGLY! Tommy shouts and whips out his shotgun. CHEW ON THIS! KABLAM!!

ahzreal
2008-07-31, 11:10 PM
"Okay.. so, for future reference.. Stay away from the DEAD! They do not rest easily.."

Fan
2008-07-31, 11:12 PM
After the repeted stomping it was about to latch onto his boot, when the fire apperently spread to its core, and it shuddered, and died leaving he man wih only a minor gash along his hand as a momento, the corpse was now a withered husk with a smell like jimmy dean sausage coming off it.
As the group surveys their surroundings the notcie that the enitre area is caked with the same black dust as before, and that their vision is beggining to haze, and blur. They also notice a couple houses with open door along the street.

ahzreal
2008-07-31, 11:14 PM
"To the domocile!" Ahz calls as he moves toward the door. "Um... you go first, Tom. You have a shotgun."

nobodylovesyou4
2008-07-31, 11:16 PM
Thanks, Ahz, im glad to know youre my friend. :smallsigh: Tommy points the shotgun in front of him and slowly opens the door.

expirement10K14
2008-07-31, 11:16 PM
Brendan raises his pistol/flashlight combo in front of him.

We should clear out one of the houses, killing all the zombies. Then we can baricade the doors and hide in a second story room. We should get somewhere until we can actually see again.

Fan
2008-07-31, 11:19 PM
As you enitre the room, the smell f rotting corpses assulut your nose, and you recognize this as Ahz's house (you could'nt recognize it from the fact that it was covered in black dust.Also I'm sorry Ahz but I had planned to do it to a random person, and well your luck just didn't hold out.) on the couch you could see a rotting animal of some sorts with half its head blown off, and a two trails of dired blood leading upstairs.

ahzreal
2008-07-31, 11:21 PM
"Wow, my house is trashed." Ahz shrugs. "Ah well." Not being a huge fan of family or material things, the torn up house doesn't really bother Ahz.

expirement10K14
2008-07-31, 11:21 PM
I'm sorry Ahz. We need to clear out upstairs. Even if their your family, their dangerous. Haven't you seen Shaun of the Dead? I mean, I haven't seen a movie in a long time, but that one was awe... Do you have any vinyls in your house? How about a croquet ba... nevermind.

Edit: I am in a leg brace that is bigger than a stair on my staircase, so I will be on until I fall over asleep. No promises, its 12:30.

ahzreal
2008-07-31, 11:24 PM
"Ah well, i hated my mom anyway, and her dog was always REALLY annoying... I was kinda hoping to do this myself sometime anyway.." Ahz smirks as he raises the .45. "Ooooh Mom!... I'm Hoooome..." Ahz calls as he begins to ascend the stairs, gun at the ready.

Fan
2008-07-31, 11:26 PM
note I did bastardize this scene here from 28 days later.)
When the group got up to the stairsthey saw the blood trails leading to the parents room, and inside was Ahz's mother, and father locked in one final embrace a bottle of Dom perigon, and a open bottle of sleeping pills beside the bed, a note for Ahz was at the table.
It was one of his baby photos.
"We suspect that you have begun the long journey, we now journey with you.
Love Mom, and Dad

ahzreal
2008-07-31, 11:28 PM
Ahz sneers. "Gross..." He moves to his room, hoping to find a few of the useful items stowed in his room. (Hey, can i get some things that i actually have in my room? :D)

Fan
2008-07-31, 11:29 PM
You are a cold hearted bastard, but yes you can get somethings you really own.)

ahzreal
2008-07-31, 11:30 PM
Ahz comes back downstairs carrying a guitar case, and another larger container. "Hey guys, look what was still in my room!"

expirement10K14
2008-07-31, 11:35 PM
Do we really need to know what someone with no heart keeps in their room?

nobodylovesyou4
2008-07-31, 11:36 PM
Ahz, your house is a dump. Not like it was great before... Tommy looks around. I guess we could stay here. We should probably get rid of those dead bodies.

Fan
2008-07-31, 11:37 PM
seriously, you guys dont really care, I wouldhave a freakin mental breakdown if I found my mother, and Father dead, but eh, I guess it's true what they say about teens.)

expirement10K14
2008-07-31, 11:38 PM
Do you have a sister? IM KIDDING! Anyway, lets dump them and barricade it up.

ahzreal
2008-07-31, 11:38 PM
"Oh, cheer up! I got you a gift." Reaching into the large container, Ahz holds out a small machete to senior grumpy. "And for you, Tom." Ahz hands over his battle axe to Tom. Ahz pats the guitar case. This is for me. HE opens it, and inside is a katana and a crossbow with ten steel bolts, and a dagger. (Yes, i actually collect medieval weapons. :3)

nobodylovesyou4
2008-07-31, 11:40 PM
Woot! Free battle axe! He plays it like an air guitar while singing some random riff. Alright, im done. He looks down at his newfound weapon. Say... weve got some dead bodies upstairs, whaddya say we test this thing out?

expirement10K14
2008-07-31, 11:41 PM
You sir, are a freak. But thanks.

(I have 3 automatic airsoft guns, 2 pocket knives and a sock bin. WHAT NOW:smalltongue:)

Brendan looks around.

Let's search through the rest of the house and meet back here.

He slips the machete into his belt, preferring his hand gun.

Hearing Tom he adds, are you freaking lovers or something?

Fan
2008-07-31, 11:41 PM
I'll allow it because I'm gonna be throwing the first tank atyou guys pretty soon. :p also you guys are aperently the best canidates for heartlessitp)
Continue your guys things because I have to wait for the barricades to be up to make my thing look impressive.)

ahzreal
2008-07-31, 11:42 PM
"Well, the only other thing that's in the house is the broadsword." Ahz shrugs. "It's heavy though, and would be more of a burden than a valuable weapon."

nobodylovesyou4
2008-07-31, 11:43 PM
its a game, and a game were going to have fun with if we die trying. and whats more fun than killing your friends parents?
Tommy comes back down the steps after a few minutes.Ahz, I hope you dont mind but i chopped up your parents and threw them out the window. We can sleep in that bed now.

alexeduardo
2008-07-31, 11:44 PM
((sorry, a trash box caught fire, but I assume I ws with you the whole time, right?))

reloads shotgun

expirement10K14
2008-07-31, 11:45 PM
Let's get safe at least.

Brendan begins pushing the couch in front of the door, not easy with one person packing too much heat.

Fire is fun, but random.

ahzreal
2008-07-31, 11:46 PM
"No, i don't mind... But you might've should have saved 'em.. we don't have that much food." Ahz shrugged. "Oh well. We should probably make a barricade, right?" Ahz helps move a ****-ton of furniture and stuff in front of the doors and windows.

nobodylovesyou4
2008-07-31, 11:46 PM
Tommy looks out the window all suspicous like. Anyone coming? he asks, as he loads his shotgun. I probably shouldn't have dumped all that fresh meat outside the house. So stupid...

alexeduardo
2008-07-31, 11:47 PM
yeah, those things look nocturnal

Pedro stands by the window, pointing with his shotgun at nothing in particular

expirement10K14
2008-07-31, 11:48 PM
Lets go to sleep then. I say we bring mattresses into one room and have someone keep watch. I am sleeping with a 9mm under my pillar, and anything in my kingdom after 9 o'clock I wake up shooting.

alexeduardo
2008-07-31, 11:49 PM
I can stand guard first, but I'll need sleep too.

nobodylovesyou4
2008-07-31, 11:49 PM
Ahz, cmon. We need to go out there and get your parents. Tommy looks at ahz expectantly.

expirement10K14
2008-07-31, 11:50 PM
Lets just drop a match down. Nothing likes eating ashes.

Brendan draws his machete, carving his name in the wall.

alexeduardo
2008-07-31, 11:51 PM
Good idea.

anyone got a match?

nobodylovesyou4
2008-07-31, 11:52 PM
But... but... Tommy starts getting rather whiny. But we wanted to eat them...

expirement10K14
I'll check the kitchen.

Brendan walks off, clutching the large knife like a baseball bat, and searches the kitchen.

EDIT: Sorry guys, I may not be able to go upstairs, but I have to get off in about five minutes, unless my dad falls asleep first, which is likely.

Fan
For awhile the land is quite then you begin to hear it, and in classic jurassic park stle the enite house shakes -doom- -doom- -doom- then Tommy sees flying at the house is a car moving at inceridble speeds, but thats not what has tommies realy focus it is the thing that threw it, a massive montrosity with gray black skin with patches missing where you can see the red of muscel underneath. "ROOOOOAARRRR!"

ahzreal
2008-07-31, 11:53 PM
"Eh. It'll be fine. Most of the stuff in this area wis WAY dead. Remember that one thing with the maggots? I'd be surprised if there's anything actually capable of moving within several miles." Ahz yawns. "I'm gonna go sleep in my room. Ahz looks around, grinning. "Anyone's welcome to join me." He adds, giggling as he ascends the staircase.

alexeduardo
2008-07-31, 11:54 PM
guys, I think you better wake up

expirement10K14
2008-07-31, 11:55 PM
Ohhh shi*t. This isn't good. Anybody got a rocket launcher? This is serious sh*t.

Brendan draws his Uzi.

Lets get to the basement, we should be protected.

alexeduardo
2008-07-31, 11:56 PM
F*ck that! there's probably a million of those down there!

expirement10K14
2008-07-31, 11:59 PM
It's too big to fit down there, and I'd rather fight a million festers then that freakin thing.

Brendan runs to the cellar door. He opens it up and does a sweep with his light, checking for anything.

alexeduardo
2008-08-01, 12:00 AM
Pedro follows, walking backwards and with his gun held high

what about that Ahz chick?

Fan
2008-08-01, 12:03 AM
Right as your about to go down into the cellar you hear ALOT of moaning, and in the cellar you see not one, nor two but TWENTY zombies down there apperently Ahz's dad was trying to be humane, and locked them up down there. The tank stood there, ready for the fight of its life.

alexeduardo
2008-08-01, 12:05 AM
Pedro turns, screaming curses in mexican (not spanish) and firing the shotgun as fast as his chubby arms permitted him

expirement10K14
2008-08-01, 12:06 AM
OH F*CK. AHZ, IM GOING TO KILL YOUR DAD."

Brendan slams the door.

We need a plan. Lets just spray into the basement. I got 60 rounds in this uzi, so it may work, but lets have a shotgun at the ready.

Brendan pulls out the Uzi, and with one hand reaches out, ready to fire.

Ready?

alexeduardo
2008-08-01, 12:07 AM
Pedro tranqulizes as he reloads the shotgun.

Let's roll

Gah! I need new writers

expirement10K14
2008-08-01, 12:08 AM
Brendan opens the door, quickly firing at anything at the bottom of the stairs until they stop moving, reloading if he has too.

I have to go to sleep now, just pretend I'm not here, or NPC me.

alexeduardo
2008-08-01, 12:09 AM
Pedro shoots surprisingly fast from above brendan's shoulder

...to hell! to hell I tell you...!

Fan
2008-08-01, 12:10 AM
-moan- killing us will not stop the buig guy from ripping the house up, and finding you -moan-) Just a little hint.

alexeduardo
2008-08-01, 12:11 AM
Shut up! you reanimated corpse!

@upstairs:Someone get on the big guy case!

ahzreal
2008-08-01, 09:23 AM
Ahz, seeing the giant monstrosity, run upstairs and breaks out a window. Ahz levels his hunting rifle through the window, and fires one shot, to see how effective it is.

expirement10K14
2008-08-01, 11:54 AM
Brendan slams the door.

This is no use.

He runs up to a second story window, much like Ahz, and fires what remains in his clip into the behemoth, reloading after than (3 extra clips left).

alexeduardo
2008-08-01, 12:58 PM
let's find some bombs, that'll be faster

expirement10K14
2008-08-01, 01:57 PM
Wait, someone find matches and rags. Ahz, where do you parents keep the alcohol. Its time for some cocktails.

alexeduardo
2008-08-01, 02:02 PM
I like how you think

goes to the bedrooms and gets some drapes and bedsheets

But I don't think there's any gasoline here

expirement10K14
2008-08-01, 02:57 PM
Alcohol is explosive to some degree, and its worth a try.

Jordan uses the machete to cut the sheets into strips, then runs through the house looking for beer, wine, anything, and some matches or a lighter.

alexeduardo
2008-08-01, 02:59 PM
Pedro then starts looking for a flare
...to throw and distract the thing...

Fan
2008-08-01, 07:21 PM
Unforutqantely Alex's search only turs up an exceptionaly powerful flash light, and a bottle of vodka, as for Ahz's shotm, and the full uzi clip being loaded into his VERY big ass, the uzi had lttle effect due to it being only 9mm parabellum rounds, while the heavier, and much more pwerful rifle, hit him square in the eye. (you dont deserve this luck.) And sent the thing reeling backwards.

alexeduardo
2008-08-01, 07:23 PM
Pedro leaps out of the window, carrying a molotov cocktail.

He then stops and throws it at the thing

expirement10K14
2008-08-01, 07:23 PM
WHAT THE FU** AHZ. You are just too damn lucky.

Umm.. You need a source of fire. Flashlights make light, not fire. If you break it carefully you could, maybe, light it using heat from the filament, but you would have to be very precise.

Fan
2008-08-01, 07:24 PM
Pedro leaps out of the window, carrying a molotov cocktail.

He then stops and throws it at the thing

(You leap out the second sotyr window?)

alexeduardo
2008-08-01, 07:37 PM
(You leap out the second sotyr window?)

and hopefully step back up and run (or at least move) towards the moster

Fan
2008-08-01, 07:47 PM
That would break your legs.)

alexeduardo
2008-08-01, 07:52 PM
That would break your legs.)

then carefully climb down.
the point is, I'm on the ground.

throw me some matches! I'm gonna finish this!

expirement10K14
2008-08-01, 08:08 PM
WE DIDN'T FIND ANY DAMN MATCHES!

Brendan thinks quickly, this could end badly.

Use a rock to break just the first layer of glass on the flashlight, then use a knife to carefully break the glass of the bulb. Press the filament against the cloth, the heat should ignite it.

alexeduardo
2008-08-01, 08:09 PM
Pedro does so and throws the resulting cocktail at the monster

Fan
2008-08-01, 10:07 PM
(sorry guys, but the description does indeed state that thy can survive almost indefinte exposure to fire.) The cocktail catches, and ignites but all it seems to do is make him a lttle softer. (the uzi will work now.)

expirement10K14
2008-08-01, 10:09 PM
DIE B*TCH!

Brendan yells out loud, unloading at the creature.

STUPID FREAKIN WHALE!

BizzaroStormy
2008-08-01, 10:28 PM
On top of the huge beast, you can all see a person standing. He jams two blades into the tank's shoulder and rides down it's body like a pirate on a sail. Upon reaching the bottom, he slashes in opposite directions, separtating the foot from the leg. He jumps back to avoid being crushed.

((Sup))

Fan
2008-08-01, 10:30 PM
Sorry to sound pushy but, can I have a char sheet, I'll have to look at it in the morning as I'm gonna hit the hy at a decent hour for once.)

Fan
2008-08-02, 02:11 AM
Okay, as the blades sink deeply into the beasts flesh a foul stench emerges from the corpse a swarm of flies leaving the corpse. as it falls down the fire that was doing jack crap before was now a full fledged bon fire.

expirement10K14
2008-08-02, 07:14 AM
GET AWAY FROM THE FIRE!

Brendan looks at the new man, and is reminded of Legolas's move in Lord of the Rings.

Who are you?

alexeduardo
2008-08-02, 10:22 AM
It doesn't matter! he killed the thing!

Pedro shoots at the corpse again, just for good measure

Come, we must return indoors, there'll be safer

expirement10K14
2008-08-02, 11:24 AM
Brendan moves downstairs and begins to move stuff away from a window so they can get in.

We might want to clear the basement, although it would probably be easier just to barricade that too.

alexeduardo
2008-08-02, 02:02 PM
Nah, I say we throw another cocktail at it.

he hops into the building

how are the other ones doing?

BizzaroStormy
2008-08-02, 03:30 PM
Call me Tschudy. Anyhow thats not the only thing coming this way.He follows you into the house. He wears a black T-shirt and dark green cargo pants. he has a slight paunch and short beard. His hair is short as well, complementing his glasses.

Fan
2008-08-02, 09:29 PM
Okay everybody this is the first check point.

Here are some random rolls to see what you get.

In the cupboard of you parents room you guys find.

1 laser sight.
1 medi kit.
2 flashlights
5 boxes of .45 ac rounds
1 box of 9mm parabellum rounds
and
a shot gun. (stupid lucky Ahz.)

nobodylovesyou4
2008-08-02, 10:06 PM
Tschudy! Tommy cries out. What're you doing here? He hands him the battleaxe he was wielding, knowing that tschudy would want to wield it.

BizzaroStormy
2008-08-02, 10:29 PM
I could ask you the same thing. He refuses the axe. Keep it, you're better off with it than say...a tennis racket or something.

Fan
2008-08-02, 10:32 PM
The zombies moan from down stairs, and then everyone realizes that they left the cellar door open. -brrrrrains, your stupid, brrrrrains-

BizzaroStormy
2008-08-02, 10:38 PM
Right right...He flicks the gore off his blades Time for round 2. Tommy...get the lawnmower.

nobodylovesyou4
2008-08-02, 10:54 PM
I've always loved the way you think, Tschudy. Tommy rushes out to the shed, grabs the lawn mower, and pushes it inside. Sir... your chariot has arrvied, he says to Tschudy.

BizzaroStormy
2008-08-02, 10:58 PM
Tschudy picks up the lawnmower and walks into the door to see the zombies filling the small hallway. Party's over. he says in a posh, British accent before starting the mower and going to town. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkUdGkIwMFQ)

Fan
2008-08-02, 11:01 PM
Pirate Jesus, if that had been any more awesome I would have exploded.)

The zombies however are not so lucky the get chopped up into teeny tiny pieces.

expirement10K14
2008-08-02, 11:13 PM
You are the most badass man to ever live.

Brendan pulls out the machete and slices a piece again.

There, I helped. Now lets get out of here, we can actually see now.

BizzaroStormy
2008-08-02, 11:13 PM
Interesting bit of info, the scene alone used 300 liters of fake blood.

expirement10K14
2008-08-02, 11:16 PM
Interesting bit of info, the scene alone used 300 liters of fake blood.

That makes it even more badass.

Fan
2008-08-02, 11:20 PM
Piratwe Jesus if I could nominate you for Zombie Slayer itp, I would.)

expirement10K14
2008-08-02, 11:26 PM
HEY PEOPLE! So, what are we going to do?

Fan
2008-08-02, 11:27 PM
Well right now you guys are at the first check point in the town, I have a much broader base for options at this point so its up to you guys where you'll go. Becuase staying in the house SMOTHERED in meat, and with a car through the seciond soty is'ntr exactly smart.

BizzaroStormy
2008-08-02, 11:28 PM
Tschudy drops the lawnmower in the yard. Yeah, we'd better. This thing's out of gas. He gets in Ahz's parents' car and hotwires it. The engine roars to life. We should start with the National Guard armory. We'll need some hardware if we're gonna live very long.

Fan
2008-08-02, 11:36 PM
Um, sorry but there is no national gaurd in this town, there is in the next one over, but this one happens to lack a national gaurd.)

nobodylovesyou4
2008-08-02, 11:39 PM
Shotgun! Tommy cries out as he dives into the car (coincidentally carrying his shotgun). Ahz, your parents better have a full tank of gas in this thing.

expirement10K14
2008-08-02, 11:41 PM
UZI!

Brendan jumps in and rolls down a window, hanging his arm out, holding a machete.

Yeah, I am a bit strange.

BizzaroStormy
2008-08-02, 11:44 PM
Driving down the road, Mike realizes why never getting his liscense was a bad idea. Luckily, the roads are nearly deviod of vehicles. Ok guys, GPS says there's no Natioanl guard in this town and I don't feel very safe in this fiberglass piece of crap...no offense Ahz. Well head to the police station and grab a SWAT van. The ride is still a bit bumpy as he notices Brendan leaning out the window. Don't be hitting no mailboxes. you're supposed to use a bat for that.

Fan
2008-08-02, 11:49 PM
The roar of the motoro begins to draw zombies, and your eyes get even blurry from the dust irritting them.

nobodylovesyou4
2008-08-02, 11:50 PM
Tommy squints out into the cloud of dust at the barely visible zombies.Tschudy, do you think this was a good idea coming out here with Ahz's parents' loud-ass piece of ****? He readys his shotgun, just in case.

BizzaroStormy
2008-08-02, 11:54 PM
GPS says we're about half a mile from the police station....Gah! friggin dust. He reaches into the glovebox and pulls out a pair of hot pink, star-shaped glasses. ...Damnit Ahz! He puts them on anyway to keep the dust from getting in his eyes.

Fan
2008-08-03, 12:08 AM
The zombis evenmtually get lost in the impossible to see in dust.
In about 5 minuets you see the police station on FIRE, and with a screaming lady outside the building, although this is a Raaccon city type police station, and has like a billion fire extingushers. (have fun, fight fire with zombies!)

nobodylovesyou4
2008-08-03, 12:10 AM
A screaming lady! Tommy thinks. Can't take no chances...
Any of you rifle-havers have a clear shot on that lady from here?

alexeduardo
2008-08-03, 12:12 AM
Here we go again...

Pedro ***** his gun and points it out the window

I think I can hit 'er from here!

BizzaroStormy
2008-08-03, 12:18 AM
Crap! Tschudy hits the brakes and spins the car into the parking lot of the station. He then slaps Tommy upside the head, hitting the other guy on the rebound. check if they're bitten THEN shoot. How the hell do you keep getting it confused?

alexeduardo
2008-08-03, 12:19 AM
I dont get confused

He is now at point blank range

I just learned to live mexican style

He fires

Fan
Btw she's screaming becuase she's on fire, and as I said they're are fire extinghusers EVERY WHERE.)

nobodylovesyou4
Seriously, Tschudy? Seriously? We've already got 5 survivors as it is, we don't need anymore. And the only way to check if they're bitten is to get close. I'm not getting close enough to see, so it's up to you, Tschudy. He looks back at Eduardo. Light 'er up.

alexeduardo
2008-08-03, 12:20 AM
um, I already said he fired

nobodylovesyou4
2008-08-03, 12:21 AM
um, I already said he fired

you posted that while i was posting ><

alexeduardo
2008-08-03, 12:21 AM
you posted that while i was posting ><

the point is, I attempt to kill 'er

Fan
2008-08-03, 12:24 AM
Angels come down, and save her, shes an important char god dang it cant you guys go with the shes a trained officer thing, and save her!)

alexeduardo
2008-08-03, 12:26 AM
Angels come down, and save her, shes an important char god dang it cant you guys go with the shes a trained officer thing, and save her!)

no, I wanna kill 'er, it's what I do.

If anyone else wants to get between her and my buckshot be my guest

Fan
2008-08-03, 12:28 AM
Kay then be that way, right as your about to shoot her she grabs you, and now your on fire to.:smallannoyed: GM smite.

alexeduardo
2008-08-03, 12:29 AM
Kay then be that way, right as your about to shoot her she grabs you, and now your on fire to.:smallannoyed: GM smite.

seesh, okay then.
I come out of the car and toss her to the ground and roll her around.
there, she's fine now

BizzaroStormy
2008-08-03, 12:31 AM
Mike quickly slices the gun in half, lengthwise, leaving Pedro with nothing but a trigger and butt-stock. (lol butt-stock) Tschudy takes off his coat and wraps the woman tightly in it, smothering the flames.

Fan
2008-08-03, 12:31 AM
Okay, then Gm smite averted, I'm sorry but shes got a MAJOR role in the storym, shes gonnab e wtih you guys till the end, then she'll die epicly, rather than being shot in the face.

Anyway aftwer the Womanm is nio longer on fire she thanks you, and tells you that she was the firearms trainer at this facility, andthat she had almost died in the gas explosin, that saved her,. and 5 other people, at the cost of her husbands life. at this she began crying, but quickly got herself together, and picked up a fire extinghuser. Let's do this!
And she began spryaing the fire at the door.

alexeduardo
2008-08-03, 12:32 AM
burrito boy?
you shall pay for that.

let's get that swat car then

He grabs a piece of pipe that was just layin' around and runs into the building

COME OUT, YOU **********S!

BizzaroStormy
2008-08-03, 12:36 AM
After much fiddling with a messed up dollar, Tschudy finally gives up and cuts open the fire extinguisher machine and follows the woman inside. I hope the survivors can shoot. These damn zombies can get pretty big.

((Fine I fixed it, had to go back a couple pages to find his name though))

Fan
2008-08-03, 12:36 AM
Mike quickly slices the gun in half, lengthwise, leaving Burrito-boy with nothing but a trigger and butt-stock. (lol butt-stock) Tschudy takes off his coat and wraps the woman tightly in it, smothering the flames.

Racial slurs are frowned apon here, no matter how hillarious they are.
But anyway The lady continues spraying out the fire at the front gate, and turns back to the group, and says
"Thank you, and yesI can shoot I trained most of the cops in this city, anyway if your lookinjg for the swat cars they're in ther b-levgel garage but you dont wanna go there."

alexeduardo
2008-08-03, 12:37 AM
I'm right here señora, if one of those bastards come out, I hit him with my tube

yeah, I'm trying the stereotype route...

Fan
2008-08-03, 12:43 AM
The girl pulls out her Desert eagle wiot h clip extender, and laser sight, and says to the tube wielding mexican "You go ahead, and do that, also I think I saw a shot gun in your car."

(( You guys found one after you beat the Tank.)

alexeduardo
2008-08-03, 12:45 AM
Pedro grabs the shotgun and puts the tube in the backseat.

Garage B, you said? where's that?

BizzaroStormy
2008-08-03, 12:49 AM
Tschudy follows her to the garage, blades out and ready to face any zombies. An eagle? Isn't that a bit much for a cop to be carrying around? At any rate I certainly hope you're using the .50 cal configuration.

Fan
2008-08-03, 12:50 AM
As she guides you into the recpetion office shooting three zombies in the temple she says."Well the most direct route is cave in due to the explosion but if we take the vent system we could get there, as to where it is I'm not sure it might be below I dont know Garage A, which is next to the chiefs office."

alexeduardo
2008-08-03, 12:52 AM
No,ventilation is bad idea

I dont fit.

I guess we coul separate and take different routes

Who else does not fit?

BizzaroStormy
2008-08-03, 12:54 AM
I've lost a lot of weight due to all the zombie fighting, I'm sure I could fit.

alexeduardo
2008-08-03, 12:55 AM
I've lost a lot of weight due to all the zombie fighting, I'm sure I could fit.

well I haven't.
besides, we are much more vulnerable inside a freaking tube

BizzaroStormy
2008-08-03, 12:57 AM
They're zombies, I seriously doubt they have the intelligence to look inside an air duct.

Fan
2008-08-03, 12:57 AM
The lady looks at tyou confusedly, and says "We actually have quite a large ventillation duct, they're was even one time, where as a prnak somebody hid the cheifs desk in the main vent, and it took him three months to get it out, so I assure you size is no problem."

nobodylovesyou4
2008-08-03, 12:58 AM
If i know one thing about anything, airducts is never a good idea. There's usually scary stuff in there. Let's go through the cave in.

alexeduardo
2008-08-03, 12:59 AM
yeah, listen to...guy

what your name again?

BizzaroStormy
2008-08-03, 01:05 AM
Yeah right, I'll just lift up the burning wreckage an hot steel beams with my rippling biceps.He says in a sarcastic tone. Fine, I'll use the vents while you guys try to dig thru the cave in with zombies on your asses. while he cant be seen now, his voice still echos a bit in the vent. I on the other hand would like to get the hell out of this town.

alexeduardo
2008-08-03, 01:07 AM
pedro turns to the other guy
would the gringo be as kind as to show the way?

nobodylovesyou4
2008-08-03, 01:08 AM
yeah, listen to...guy

what your name again?

Tommy. My name's Tommy. Tommy glances into the airduct. Alright, 'Chudy, see you on the other side.
...of the cave-in, I mean.

alexeduardo
2008-08-03, 01:09 AM
pedro readies his gun
time to make mamá proud

Fan
2008-08-03, 01:14 AM
The trip through the air duct is relatively smooth for all of 5 seconds, then you see the spinning fanblades, that have the one blade missing sothat way you have all of 5 seconds to jump through. (puzzel time!)
As for the people trying to move the rocks, it just seems that well Chudy was right, they are HOT as hell, butif you could find something else to move them you could start just fine. (make your searching!)

alexeduardo
2008-08-03, 01:17 AM
I search for a way around and above while wisthling a traditional mariachi tune

BizzaroStormy
2008-08-03, 01:18 AM
Tschudy sighs I hate these puzzles. He stabs his wakizashi right in the middle, into the motor driving the fan.

alexeduardo
2008-08-03, 01:20 AM
Wait, I got an idea

he runs over to the car and gets the tube
He comes back and holds it above an open flame

yes, that should make it more painful

Fan
2008-08-03, 01:22 AM
Metal conducts electricty Chudy') ZAAAP your electrocuted although your still alive you know look just a little burnt, as for you poor wakazashi its jammedin their pretty good, but the fan has stopped! and you and the Female police officer manage to make it through the air ducts reltively smoothly, and for some reason Ahz is behind you staring at your ass.
Now for Burrito boy, and CorpseCraft Alexedurado you unfortuantely dont find a way around but you do find a broom, and a shovel yetyou can nly take one!
Corpsecraft continues digging through the dirt with his gloves on.

alexeduardo
2008-08-03, 01:24 AM
I take the shovel and use it as a lever to make a way through the rubble.

someone take the broom, we could use it as a torch later

BizzaroStormy
2008-08-03, 01:26 AM
Well...that hurt. Tschudy takes off his belt and ties on end to his wakizashi. Once he and the female officer are on the other side of the fan, he pulls his blade free of the fan and back to himself. After which, they continue.

Fan
2008-08-03, 01:34 AM
(( waits on Nobodylovesyou4))

nobodylovesyou4
2008-08-03, 07:29 AM
seriously? you called me corpsecraft? wrong story, dude.

I guess i just keep digging...

Fan
2008-08-03, 07:46 AM
Sigh, you guys are making decent headway though, with you using your hands, and Burrito boy using his shovel, I guess you guys will have it done in about an hour.

As for those in the ventilation ducts , you guys are haivng quite a bit less luck.
The gorup hears a small girl crying in the garage, and the female police officer says "Ladies first." and offers the way to Chudy'

expirement10K14
2008-08-03, 09:41 AM
(Sorry, I usually don't stay up until two oclock)

Brendan uses his hands to help sift through the rubble.

Who is that officer?

Fan
2008-08-03, 09:43 AM
They're on the other side of the rubble.))

alexeduardo
2008-08-03, 09:45 AM
Am I on the other side now?

Fan
2008-08-03, 09:47 AM
Sure but your feeling pretty hungry from all that HARD, and GRUELING, work that could have been avoided, simply by solving my one simple puzzle.
On the othewr side you find Chudy' and the Police owman sitting in lawn chairs, and sipping tea.

expirement10K14
2008-08-03, 09:47 AM
(Yeah, I just had to read through two pages to figure out whats going on.)

Okay, so lets get down this cave and the hell out of here. Wait, how the HELL did you guys get through so fast?

alexeduardo
2008-08-03, 09:53 AM
where's the armory then?

and where's the zombies?

BizzaroStormy
2008-08-03, 03:37 PM
Funny...Tschudy jumps down out of the vent and looks around for the source of the crying.

((Seriously, you bitch at me for racism and yet you've called him burrito boy like, 3 times))

Fan
2008-08-03, 06:50 PM
I didn't bitch at you for racism, I wasn't even serious about that.:smallconfused:))

expirement10K14
2008-08-03, 07:37 PM
Where is the armory? Repeats Brendan, so that Mr.GM doesn't ignore our questions this time.

Fan
2008-08-03, 07:54 PM
The officer lady gets up from her sitting postsion, and says "I have a name you know, its Sasha Frederickdale, and the armory is just on the otherside of the parking lot."
right after she finished talking the rest of the group heard a little girl crying, in the southwest section of the parking lot.

alexeduardo
2008-08-03, 07:55 PM
this time, we shoot her.

expirement10K14
2008-08-03, 08:13 PM
Who is that crying?

Brendan draws his pistol and moves carefully, it could be a trap.

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:IgPU9fsE5-jrGM:http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c272/smi-o/New%2520pix/its-a-trap-cat.gif

BizzaroStormy
2008-08-03, 08:16 PM
Tschudy makes his way to the source of the crying while the others are still digging at the cave in.

((Seriously, you arent gonna get rid of a flaming cave in that quickly.))

nobodylovesyou4
2008-08-03, 08:18 PM
We already did, tschudy, fff said already.

Tommy ***** his shotgun and moves in closer.

Fan
2008-08-03, 08:27 PM
They managed to dig, a singel man tunnel. coal workers, do that through about a mile, and a half every day, single man tunnels, you have to crawl through them, and it hurts like hell, but it works.)

As for the crying the group sees a small girl in a pink dress crying over a corpse.Yes she's a very cute litttle girl. Do any of you flash flashlights in her direction?

nobodylovesyou4
2008-08-03, 08:28 PM
awww.... is she adorable?

BizzaroStormy
2008-08-03, 08:31 PM
Tschudy kneels down next to the girl. Come on now, we'll get you out of here.

Fan
2008-08-03, 08:39 PM
It was indeed a trap! The girl is a witch!))

Here's The creature, ((I made this one pre game.))

Witch (Once the game begins, feel free to replace the W with another letter): They are passive upon discovery by the players, but react with hostility to flashlight beams, physical contact, and gunfire in the vicinity. It will be able to kill a player in one hit, and has almost as much health as a Tank, making them the most dangerous of the infected. She has the resemblance of average child, but can be heard crying to give the players a chance to avoid or attack her.

The girl lashes out at Chudy, and I'm sorry to do this but you are knocked into a car, and go uncounsious.

nobodylovesyou4
2008-08-03, 08:43 PM
I FUGGIN KNEW IT! THATS IT, FROM NOW ON, THERE IS NO SPARING SURVIVORS!
BLAM BLAM BLAM! Goes Tommy's shotgun as he plugs the stupid skank.

Fan
2008-08-03, 08:49 PM
The girl let out a FERAL roar as the shotgun shellsd impacted her chest sending her flying back, she then picked up a dumpster, and THREW it at Tommy.

nobodylovesyou4
2008-08-03, 08:50 PM
Alley-oop! Tommy leans back as the dumpster soars over him, and he takes out his pistol and starts shooting her with that. KILL IT WITH FIRE! KILL IT WITH FIRE!

Fan
2008-08-03, 08:53 PM
As tommy pulls a Neo, everything seems to happen in slow motion, and the bitch I mean witch dodges to of ther 10 bullets that were shot at her, and flew back wards, into the wall bits of rubble falling off her, and she began to laugh like a crazy lady.
(see yall later tonight MAYBE, or tommorow morning.)

expirement10K14
2008-08-03, 10:37 PM
Brendan screams, HOLY ****!

He fires three rounds her way from his handgun.

alexeduardo
2008-08-04, 07:11 PM
What the guy said

Pedro fires as well

Fan
2008-08-04, 09:21 PM
The witch laughs cruelly as blood drips down her face, mocking you, as she flew out at you, her hands transforming into gore covered claws, as well as her body the illusion fading now, revealing both her horrendus apereance, and the gut wrecnhing smell of decay that now came from every fiber of her being. She dodged left, away from a stream of bullets now plummetting straight towards Alex in a kamikaze charge.

expirement10K14
2008-08-05, 09:24 AM
Brendan draws his machete and jumps, attempting to slash at her in an interception.

alexeduardo
2008-08-05, 10:19 AM
Pedro shoots all the shotgun shells he possibly can before attempting to dodge the witch thing

nobodylovesyou4
2008-08-05, 11:08 AM
C'mon, Maggots! Don't any of you ladies have any molotovs or anything you can throw at this skank? We gotta kill it with fire! Tommy shouts as he continues to unload his pistol into the zombie.

ahzreal
2008-08-05, 12:19 PM
Ahz picks this dramatic moment to light his molotov cocktail that he found on a dead old guy earlier and throw it at the little witch. "My soul clean, and yours on FIRE!" Ahz recites a small section from the wiccan handbook as he does.

BizzaroStormy
2008-08-06, 09:41 PM
Tschudy lies against the car, unconscious.

alexeduardo
2008-08-06, 09:43 PM
Ahz picks this dramatic moment to light his molotov cocktail that he found on a dead old guy earlier and throw it at the little witch. "My soul clean, and yours on FIRE!" Ahz recites a small section from the wiccan handbook as he does.

but pedro catches fire as well, you know.

I guess I just wasnt made for this game...

Fan
2008-08-08, 11:56 AM
THe girl screams as she is ignted by the fire, for some odd reason though it refused to spread beyond her, despite he coming into cntact with sveral flammable objects during that time, and she was quickly reduced to ash, the female officer got into the SWAT APC, and revved its engine to life beckoning the rest of the group to come in, and hurry the **** up.

BizzaroStormy
2008-08-08, 11:59 AM
Tschudy continues lying against the car, his unconsciousness proving to me more of a pain in the ass than originally thought.

Fan
2008-08-08, 12:16 PM
Pedro, pours some Ice down Chudy's pants "Get your life up holmes, we gotta go!"

BizzaroStormy
2008-08-08, 12:24 PM
GAH! Cold cold cold cold cold!!! Tschudy yells, running to get inside the APC. Once inside, he has to remove his wet pants and allow them to dry. To the group's dismay, he decided to go commando that day. :amused:

ahzreal
2008-08-08, 04:49 PM
Ahz climbs into the APC. "Oh god, Tschudy, why are you pantless?"

expirement10K14
2008-08-08, 04:53 PM
Brendan hops into the apc, stowing his knife.

Next time someone is crying we light them on fire. NO questions asked.

nobodylovesyou4
2008-08-08, 11:17 PM
Tommy stands up straight and tall, suddenly wearing an army helmet. Alright, maggots, listen up! It's about time we lay down some ground rules for this whole "survival" ordeal. Rule one: Our group comes first, only these five. Anyone else who wants to come with us can go die. Rule 2: Anyone else who wants to come with us gets shot. We can't take any chances like just freaking happened. And rule 3: Burn all corpses. As you just saw, it seems fire is the only thing that really destroys them. Any questions?

BizzaroStormy
2008-08-09, 01:52 AM
Tschudy looks at Ahz. The mexican filled my pants with ice. Anyway tommy, if that's the case, shouldn't we get a flamethrower? I'm sure we could replace the water tank on this thing with a propane tank and convert the water cannon into a big-ass flamethrower.

Fan
2008-08-09, 02:02 AM
Well, this car just so happens to have , 10 Machine guns, and A set of swat body armor, first person to post gets it, or you can fight to the death for it!

BizzaroStormy
2008-08-09, 02:04 AM
I'll snag that body armor since a full set would have pants, something I lack. and what exactly do you mean by Machinegun? Like an M60 or something?

Fan
2008-08-09, 02:06 AM
Not quite that heavy, more like a more modern thompson machine gun.

BizzaroStormy
2008-08-09, 02:07 AM
So basically an assault rifle with a c-mag (100-round clip)?

Fan
2008-08-09, 02:16 AM
Basicly, and oh, underneath the seats is a row of auot shotguns, and 2 boxes of Mags/shells.

BizzaroStormy
2008-08-09, 02:22 AM
Tschudy picks up one of the shotguns. Hello boomstick.

What kind are we talking here? Like a USAS-12 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USAS-12)?

Fan
2008-08-09, 02:36 AM
No more like the JACKHAMMER!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pancor_Jackhammer

I think I beat you out there.:smalltongue:

BizzaroStormy
2008-08-09, 03:56 AM
A row of those? ****...bad day to be a zombie.

Fan
2008-08-09, 03:58 AM
VERY BAD DAY, to be a zombie or even undead for that matter.

Anyway the female officer revs up, the engine telling you about a adbandoned millitary bunker, a little bit into the forest, normally they'd have to leave, but she nows a backroad path.

BizzaroStormy
2008-08-09, 04:01 AM
Now realizing exactly what kind of guns he has, Tschudy becomes very erect, quickly covering it up by putting on the flak pants. Exactly what are you guys doing with this kind of hardware!?! Theres only supposed to be 2 of these things in the world.

Fan
2008-08-09, 04:08 AM
Sasha laughed a little at this
"You shouldn't believe everything you hear on the internet sweetheart, when pancor went broke, these babies were on the discount rack, and SAWT was a little hard pressed for harware at the time, so we bought everyone the had in stock."

expirement10K14
2008-08-09, 07:28 AM
Brendan picks up a jackhammer, loads it, and sticks some loose rounds in his pocket.

FREAKIN SWEET!

The Jackhammer is actually my skin for the auto-shotgun in counter-strike.

nobodylovesyou4
2008-08-09, 08:09 AM
HOLD ON did you say a thompson? as in this (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/52/Volk_Thompson.jpg)? THAT IS MINE

Fan
2008-08-09, 08:24 AM
Did you even READ the wikipedia thibng i put out. The jackhammer is a MACHINE SHOTGUN.

BizzaroStormy
2008-08-09, 08:46 AM
Yup, put the shells into a belt, fill a backpack with said belt, paint the town red...literally.