PDA

View Full Version : Duskblade progression

RagnaroksChosen
2008-08-02, 11:35 PM
Hello all,

So I'm playing a Duskblade in a campaign I'm in tomorrow. And well I don't really know where I want to take this character class wise(beyond Duskblade, although I know I don't want to go all 20 in Duskblade),

I was thinking about some levels in barbarian for Ragemage but I'm not sure if I can channel and rage at the same time and if Ragemage is any good.

I was thinking about maybe doing some Psyonics as I've already asked my gm if he would let channel work with psyonics.
Also we are playing Ebberon.

Any complete guides, PhB2, or Ebberon books are ok. Some other might be those are the only ones I know of.

Any advise would be welcome...

and I've already read the Duskblade handbook.

Hal
2008-08-04, 06:47 PM
The thing with Duskblades going into PrCs is that you want something with its own spell-list, and a fast moving one at that, or something that will advance Duskblade casting with little level loss. Duskblades already have a handicapped spell-list, there's no sense in further crippling it by losing a lot of caster levels.

In general, you want to take either 5 or 13 levels of Duskblade. At level 5 you can Quick Cast, and at level 13 you can do a Full-Attack Channel.