PDA

View Full Version : Celia's new dress (yuck)

Oxymoron
2008-08-03, 12:10 AM
OK, seriously girls. Why haven't any of you commented on Celias new clothing? It' s horrible! Pink and red together never looks good! Bring back the blue dress!

And shame on you females that prowl this forum for making ME bear the burden of pointing this out. I'm a freaking nerd for Christ sake! My (knowledge) fashion skill-rank is ZERO! I think grey is a great color. My mum dresses me (or rather used to).

FujinAkari
2008-08-03, 12:32 AM
The outfit looks fine... and it isn't pink and red, its pink and violet!

NENAD
2008-08-03, 12:38 AM
Are you color blind? That's purple. I could care less about fashion, but an analysis of her clothes compared to all relevant data implies that the outfit bugs you but not many other people.

disorder
2008-08-03, 02:13 AM
Pink and red together never looks good! Bring back the blue dress!
The blue dress is back at Celia's law school. At the moment, her sartorial choices are:

1) Pajamas.

2) Haley's spare outfit that Belkar vomited on.

3) Haley's other spare outfit, that Belkar did not vomit on.

Are you really gonna fault her decision?

MyrddinDerwydd
2008-08-03, 11:52 AM
he he, I'm kind of glad it looks awful--kind of makes it still look like she's wearing Belkar Barf.

Linkavitch
2008-08-03, 12:43 PM
Honestly, people, why are we even posting on this? She wears her pink-and-purple dress, what's wrong about that?

Tricia
2008-08-03, 01:12 PM
Maybe it's just the fact that I have 0 ranks in Fashion Sense...but I think the outfit looks good. o.o

DreadSpoon
2008-08-03, 02:08 PM
http://www.kgcphoto.com/Upper_Michigan_Landscapes/Lake-of-the-Clouds-Sunrise-1.jpg

Pink and purple go together just fine, thank you.

And why is it a woman's job to point out fashion problems? Here's a hint: just as there are quite a few guys who do give a crap about fashion (like yourself), there are quite a few gals who don't.

You might want to find yourself one who does, though, since your ability to spot compatible colors is apparently lacking a bit there. :p

Oxymoron
2008-08-03, 06:51 PM
I have read the responses, and I have come to this conclusion:

All the fangirls out there are really guys, thus they have no fashionsense.

mockingbyrd7
2008-08-03, 07:21 PM
Yay, sexual stereotyping!

All (some) kidding aside, I think that the outfit could be better overall, but the tank top is actually kinda cute.

MyrddinDerwydd
2008-08-03, 10:52 PM
Yay, sexual stereotyping!

Heh, I like the crazy green haired man with the daggers. :biggrin:

Cizak
2008-08-04, 12:28 PM
I think it looks pretty good. Can't see anything wrong with it.

WarriorTribble
2008-08-04, 12:59 PM
For the record it's possible that Oxymoron has a screwy/old monitor that isn't showing colors properly. I've nothing to say about the fashion comment though. I'm as apathetic as one could get. :smallbiggrin:

Wikkin
2008-08-04, 01:11 PM
The blue dress is back at Celia's law school. At the moment, her sartorial choices are:

1) Pajamas.

2) Haley's spare outfit that Belkar vomited on.

3) Haley's other spare outfit, that Belkar did not vomit on.

Are you really gonna fault her decision?

4) Nothing.

:)

FujinAkari
2008-08-04, 01:45 PM
All the fangirls out there are really guys, thus they have no fashionsense.

Clearly Oxymoron is a girl then, and quite possibly the only girl in the world, by his logic :P

Green-Shirt Q
2008-08-04, 02:14 PM
I can't beleive I'm actually posting on this stupid thread.

It's not a dress! It's obviously a shirt and pants! A very fashionable outfit! I should know, I was a fashion designer in my youth (albeit a crummy one)!

Raging Gene Ray
2008-08-04, 08:51 PM
...it isn't pink and red, its pink and violet!

That must be his Male Colorblindness acting up.

And seriously, my underwears are pinkly-purple. Are you makin' fun of me underwears, Oxymoron?

It's not a dress! It's obviously a shirt and pants! A very fashionable outfit!

QFT (ya know, 'cause it's true and all).

AceOfFools
2008-08-07, 07:50 PM
OK, seriously girls. Why haven't any of you commented on Celias new clothing? It' s horrible! Pink and red together never looks good! Bring back the blue dress!

And shame on you females that prowl this forum for making ME bear the burden of pointing this out. I'm a freaking nerd for Christ sake! My (knowledge) fashion skill-rank is ZERO! I think grey is a great color. My mum dresses me (or rather used to).

Not to pick on Oxymoron, but you do see the humor in complaining about the fact that some one with no fashion sense has to point out a fashion blunder when the outfit in question doesn't look particularly bad, right?

DanteLord
2008-08-07, 10:17 PM
personally I like it.

Felixaar
2008-08-08, 12:42 AM
and yet no one mentioned Pete's orange and purple ensemble.

Well, he IS blind (or at least pretending to be).

Old_el_Paso
2008-08-08, 12:44 AM
You're all completely foolish, her outfit is OBVIOUSLY black and gold!

Kaytara
2008-08-08, 09:08 AM
Not to pick on Oxymoron, but you do see the humor in complaining about the fact that some one with no fashion sense has to point out a fashion blunder when the outfit in question doesn't look particularly bad, right?

Heh, he lives up to his screen-name, at least... XD

Linkavitch
2008-08-08, 09:15 AM
So, this thread is still going then? Hmm, I thought it would have died a long time ago.

Zolem
2008-08-08, 09:17 AM
Pink and purple are spit analgous colors, they go together nicely without clashing or blending.